A Model Mother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night's depilation session had, it seemed, removed more than Emily's hair. In some sense, inhibitions seemed to have accompanied the hair that she'd lost. As soon as she looked at her reflection, she'd felt an unstoppable desire to pleasure herself, which wasn't something she'd ever really felt the need to do before.

Any attempts at masturbation in the past had been nice, but without any real crescendo or release, and she'd ended up frustrated rather than satisfied. Last night was different, she'd admired her new 'slut pussy' as she decided it should be called and ended up bringing herself to a really nice climax, her eyes glued to her gorgeous, bare little cunt in the mirror as the frantic frigging she administered to her clit took her over the edge.

It was the first time she'd brought herself to an orgasm since she was a teenager. The feelings she'd rediscovered had lain dormant for years, but they were now back with a vengeance, and she'd made a firm decision that she needed to understand and explore her own body more thoroughly. With this in mind, she'd filled out an order form in the back section of 'Naughty over Forty' for some 'Marital aids'.

Her intention had been just to try a vibrator, but she'd ended up with quite an array of toys on order. The toy she chose, which was a seven-inch, realistic cock shaped toy with a powerful vibration effect, according to the advert, was only fifteen pounds, but the shop offered free delivery if you spent over one hundred, and delivery was fifteen pounds itself.

She'd noticed this month's 'Cosmopolitan' had a whole section about the delights of sex toys, and she'd taken some inspiration from that, ending up with a larger, thick black dildo, and even a steel butt plug, which had been very well reviewed. Anal hadn't, until now, been something she'd even considered, but Cosmopolitan highly recommended it, so why not?

Walking to the post office, having popped the 'out for lunch' sign on the shop door, with an envelope containing a cheque for one hundred pounds worth of sex toys, was exciting enough in itself. But the fact that with every step her white G-string, unencumbered by pubic hair, rubbed pleasantly against her hairless pubic area, made the experience all the more pleasurable.

The following Wednesday was an interesting one. Vikesh had arrived with the delivery at almost the same time the postman had brought quite a large box up to the counter for Emily's signature. She couldn't help giving the box a little shake, slightly disappointed that she had to postpone the grand opening to deal with the delivery.

"I'll put these here, back in a minute with the rest!" Vik smiled. The stack of magazines was already bigger than any he'd brought before, and there was more to follow. There was nearly the same again on his next trolley load. It was going to be quite a job, Emily thought, getting all of this new stock out on display.

Generally, she stocked the shelves in the morning before opening, or last thing at night. But she'd already decided that she'd do it in working hours today, so all the pervs could see her up on her little stool, putting all the new porn out on display for them. Before that, though, she had her delivery to open.

Within ten minutes, she was busy getting up and down, arranging armfuls of her new porn on the shelves. But she had a secret. Inside her hungry, shaven pussy, were two metal balls. The advert had proclaimed that they helped train muscles in that area, and as a benefit brought pleasurable feelings when they moved around inside.

Emily wasn't really sure about them just yet. They weren't unpleasant, but she wasn't necessarily feeling sexual pleasure from the movement. However, the mere knowledge that she had them inside her, and the little clicking and slight ringing noises that emerged from that area as she stepped down and back up onto the stool, did give her a real thrill.

She fantasised about someone hearing and asking her what that noise was. "Oh, that will be the Chinese love-balls I pushed inside my wet little cunt today, as I was feeling so horny," she'd reply. She laughed to herself, but the thought made her wetter.

Delivery Wednesday was always a busy one for the pervs, but this one was going to be much more interesting than usual. Emily had already thought of all the casual, careless comments she could let slip, as she cemented her position as the object of the perv's fantasies.

She'd slipped her heels off. Her skirt, which was almost a miniskirt, kept riding up and almost revealed her lacy stocking tops as she stepped up and down. Today she'd considered forgoing panties altogether, which she occasionally did when she was feeling particularly naughty. Instead, she'd opted for a nice lacy black pair to match her stockings and bra.

Her underwear was only ever seen by herself. She loved wearing sexy stuff even if it was for her eyes only. But the thought of strange eyes catching a glimpse and confirming that she really does wear stockings for work was not unappealing.

"Oh Hi! Sorry, don't mind me!" she'd smiled to the first perv to arrive today. It was just after nine a.m. Emily knew Dave was off work on a Wednesday, he'd often pop in after dropping the kids off.

Dave usually bought 'Men Only', and particularly liked brunettes, Emily remembered. She handed him a copy.

"Here you go, hot off the press. You are the first in town to get this month's copy!"

"Oh, thanks!" Dave grinned. He was one of the more talkative pervs. Emily stood down from her stool, putting her hands on her hips and blowing her cheeks, as if she needed a break. This angle gave Dave a good look at her cleavage, which heaved gently as she breathed.

"I'm really busy today, as you can see." She gestured at the pile of pornography which was awaiting deployment on the shelves. "You came a bit early, it's going on the shelves today, but there's a load of new stuff you might be interested in.

"A lot of it," she leaned towards him conspiratorially, "is a bit more... naughty than you might have seen before."

She finished with a smile and a wink. The action of leaning forward had, very deliberately, given Dave a nice look down her blouse at her lacy bra. Emily clenched her vaginal muscles, feeling the steel balls moving inside her. There was a barely audible noise as they moved, and she bit her lip, feeling goose pimples rising on her arms.

"Oh, right." Dave stepped back, looking at the large pile of magazines with interest. "Tell you what, why don't I pop back in later, once it's all sorted, and take a look?"

"Sure. Oh, don't worry, you can pay me later for that, save me going over to the till just now," Emily had said as Dave fished around for the coins to pay for his magazine. As he left a wicked thought came to her and she called after him:

"Just don't waste all your energy with that one, OK?" Again, it was delivered with a smile and a wink.

As Emily continued to arrange the magazines, she smiled to herself. Dave was probably wanking by now, pulling his hard cock whilst looking at the naked girls in the magazine she'd just handed him with a wink. And she'd made it very clear she knew exactly what he was going to do with it. She wondered whether the brief glance down her top had given him any inspiration. She hoped so.

She decided that the harder stuff should go on the very top shelf, with the usual range on the shelf just below. There was some overlap. Once it was finished, she stood back, admiring her handiwork. There was now a huge range of porn on display in her shop.

Taking a few examples back to her spot behind the counter, she explored her new, upgraded stock. It was very much as expected. Much less risqué, much more blatant. Emily liked this. These were, after all, magazines for men to become aroused over and masturbate to. So a woman holding her pussy open, pictured blatantly in the act with no pretence, was surely better for the purpose, compared to the more subtle approach of the other magazines.

Emily found herself becoming aroused. She pondered why this was. Did she find the women attractive, sexually? This was becoming quite popular, she'd noticed. Stars like Madonna were overtly advertising their interest in other women, and the magazines frequently featured two girls together.

Emily didn't think she would object to feeling her face engulfed by a nice pair of breasts. A pretty girl kissing and exploring her body, that would be nice. And there was a certain interest in seeing how she'd react to a soft, attentive female's lips finding their way between her legs.

But all of that, whilst intriguing, paled into insignificance when compared to the thought of giving herself up to a man. A handsome, horny, and insistent man who knew what he wanted from a woman and was happy to take it.

And this was where the magazines fell badly short, Emily found. Several featured sets of a nice looking guy frolicking with a woman. But, just as Vikesh had said, they all sported a forlorn, meek looking penis. Far from arousing, Emily found this just a bit sad and even depressing. Why was the woman not exciting to him? A soft penis was, to Emily, an insult.

She longed to see a real, aroused and erect cock, large and proud, which made her wonder how it was going to fit in her mouth or elsewhere. She remembered the iron bar that Pavel could produce at times, and how the feel of it would make her immediately wet. She recalled the feeling of choking as he thrust it past the point of comfort at the back of her throat.

These thoughts, not the tame, suppressed and restricted images on the pages of the magazine, were making her wet. She was feeling pretty sexy as her customers rolled up.

Emily took great pleasure in pointing out her new additions to every perv who arrived over the coming days and weeks.

"Apparently the law is relaxing, so they are allowed to show a lot more than they used to." She'd explain earnestly.

"I had a look myself, it's definitely a lot racier than you used to see!"

"I couldn't believe she'd do some of those things. I mean, she's so pretty!"

Vikesh was delighted upon his next visit when the order was increased again. There was now far too much to get it all on the shelves at the start of the month, so there were piles of magazines in the back corridor.

And Emily was seeing the benefit in the bank balance. Both the quantity of the new content she was shifting, and the fact that the harder stuff commanded a higher price tag, was doing wonders for her accounts.

Emily still often used the love balls, but her favourite was a rather Victorian looking contraption called a 'butterfly'. This didn't look sexy, but, when pulled on like a pair of panties, positioned a powerful motor right on the clit.

When she was really feeling like she needed it, she'd disappear to the toilet for a minute, and return with a wicked smile and a little controller in her hand. She found that the vibration of this little magic device would have her trembling to an orgasm in no time, if she turned it up.

But what she really liked to do, most of the time, was keep it ticking over, really low. Combined with the butt-plug (thanks Cosmopolitan, you were right!) she found herself in a state of absolute, blissful horniness which could last hours.

One of her favourite tricks was to step out on the shop floor in this state, plug still firmly inserted in her anus and vibrator keeping her just at the door of ecstasy. She found herself talking even more frankly to the pervs in this state. If they only knew, she'd laugh to herself, that they'd meet absolutely no resistance if they just got their hard cocks out and started grabbing my tits and wanking themselves off -- in fact I'd welcome it!

The thrill she got when making casual conversation, knowing that she had a device strapped to her clit which was gently stimulating her, unbeknownst to her customers, was incredible. Over time she found herself getting even more blatant in conversation with the younger, quieter ones. It was almost like she wanted to shock them into saying something, but they rarely did.

"You've gone for the harder stuff today then? I don't blame you - look at her, she's stunning, isn't she? And she's completely spread open inside, she's going to get you so hard. Enjoy yourself!"

She found that if she said everything with a smile and a wink, she got away with anything, and she loved it so much. The balls, butterfly and butt plug stayed at work, safely locked in a drawer to avoid Rebecca, the girl who worked the weekend and a few afternoons, finding them.

And when Emily got home, she would fuck herself with her big, thick dildo, sometimes swapping out for the vibrations of the smaller one. She found that, as she explored and discovered her body, she was able to achieve stronger and more fulfilling orgasms, which inevitably took place in front of her mirror. Watching herself getting all dirty was a lovely evening in for her.

It was one such night when she was pumping the big plastic cock into her shaved hole. She'd brought home a magazine, 'Glitz'. It was one which focused a lot more on the written word, with some filthy stories and reader submitted letters.

"Hi Glitz," one such letter began.

"I just wanted to write in to let you know about my fantasy. I buy your magazine from my local newsagent and the woman who works there is simply stunning. She must be five feet eleven in her heels, which she wears all the time, and has the most perfect hourglass figure.

"She's not shy about showing it off either. She always wears short skirts and low-cut tops, and she usually has a smile and a cheeky comment when I hand her my copy of Glitz and my money.

"The fact that she knows I'm taking it straight home to wank myself off, and she's so fine with it, has me rock hard as soon as I walk into her shop. She's a lot older than me, and I love thinking about her taking charge.

"In my fantasy I go to buy my magazine as usual. But this time she tells me that she knows how hard I am, and that she wants to see. The shop is still open, but she doesn't care. I pull out my hard cock, and her eyes light up. She tells me to show me what I'll do when I get home, and I start wanking myself off for her.

"She can't take her eyes off it, and is talking to me the whole time, telling me how much she loves to see my hard cock, and that I'm welcome to wank over her any time I like.

"The shop is still empty, and she comes around the front of the counter, pulls out her tits, which are just amazing, and drops to her knees, telling me to wank over them.

"I shoot a huge load over her, she smiles, goes behind the counter and pops my money in the till, spunk dripping off those big sexy tits.

"I can only dream, but it makes each time I drop into her shop a real pleasure!

R,

Lower Toddington.

"Glitz says:

"It sounds like you've got a real cracker of a shopkeeper there, R. Why don't you ask her if she minds you living out your fantasy next time you are in? She can only say no!"

Emily had realised she was the subject of this letter by the end of the first paragraph. Fuck! This was perfect! She had to put the magazine down for a minute before she could read any further, as an enormous orgasm washed over her.

Having read and re-read R's dirty thoughts about her, she had to force herself to breathe deeply and slowly, for fear of her heart bursting out of her chest. This guy, one of the pervs who she saw and teased every day, dreamed about just pulling his cock out in her shop, and wanking himself off over her.

The reason she found this so exciting was that this was almost exactly what she dreamed of too. As she pottered about the shop floor in her heels, butt plug and vibrator leaving her in a sense of abandoned arousal, Emily knew that if a hard cock were to appear in front of her, she'd be very unlikely to offer any objection.

But would she have the courage to just get her tits out and invite a random cock to wank on her? She thought she probably would, all things considered. Emily spent the evening toying with her two hard dildos, filling her pussy and mouth, swapping over and simulating what it would be like to be taken by two cocks, and sifting through images of random pervs in her mind, wondering just who 'R' was.

Emily was spiralling. She knew it, and she liked it. Her job was proving to be her hobby, her entertainment and her sex life. And on top of that, it paid very well too. Each day was spent teasing, arousing and exciting both herself and the steady stream of men who frequented her shop. But this wasn't enough.

What she needed now was real exposure and feedback. She craved eyes on her body, and comments - the dirtier the better. She wanted to hear about what men wanted to do to her, how they'd treat her and use her.

She wrestled with these thoughts for some time, the sensible businesswoman sometimes getting a word in, but usually overruled by the exhibitionist.

The conclusion, which had taken some acceptance, was that she not only wanted to sell porn to pervs, but she also wanted to be on the pages herself.

Emily was a beautiful, sexy woman. She knew this, she was confident and self-aware enough to understand the power that this gave her. She's conversed with the little voice in her head, trying persuasion and coercion, before deciding that, yes, she could live with the consequences.

She'd role-played situations where she'd be confronted by family and friends, shocked at the news that their friend/mother/sister/daughter was available to purchase and wank over for anyone. She knew what they'd say, and she was OK with it, and what her response would be:

"I like it. And I'm not doing anyone any harm."

That was it. It was true, and it was inarguable. She did like it. And she wasn't going to do any harm. There were thousands of women spread across the pages of thousands of magazines the world over. Why not her?

12