A Mom's Symbol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
821 Followers

She looked at him and whined, "Can't we do this some other time?"

"No. It has to be today," he said firmly.

He continued, "I need you to give me your birthday--that's the fucking price. The riskier, the better. I gave you all the fucking compromises you wanted, slut. I'm tapping that ass today if you really want the tape."

She felt the gears of her mind turn to make a plan that could get her a few minutes--at least twenty, without anyone figuring anything out. Alyssa felt ashamed, using her scientific mind for something as lowly and shameful as this. Getting fucked in the ass during a birthday party her family threw for her using a lot of effort? This was depravity on another level.

She bit her lips as she thought of the least suspicious way she could do this.

Alyssa turned to the bully and muttered as quietly as possible, "I'm going to come out first. If they're not out of the house before five minutes, you come back out. Otherwise, you head to my room--

"James' room," he immediately corrected.

"Are you kidding me? No! Haven't you done enough to my brother?" She vehemently refused.

He licked his lips and said, "The more wrong it is, the better."

"Fuck, fuck. Fine! Okay. Are you fucking happy?"

"Sure, leader."

Alyssa couldn't be bothered to react to the clear mockery in his tone.

She took a deep breath and walked towards her family in the kitchen. She saw the three of them, oddly quiet because no one was reciprocating her dad's enthusiasm. She smiled sweetly at him. Brandon also looked relieved to see her.

"Dad, can you get a whole bucket of beer and some vanilla ice cream? I'm craving them today," she said innocently, as if she wasn't doing this to get ass-fucked.

"Uh, sure. Anything for the birthday girl. I only wish you told us sooner. I asked you what you wanted yesterday, right?"

"Yeah, dad. I'm sorry. You're right. Y-you know what, we could just forget it--"

"What? No! Birthday girls get whatever they want. I'll take the car right now with James and buy some. C'mon, kiddo."

James stared at her before following along. When she heard the door close, Alyssa immediately ran to her mother and told her the situation.

Her mom looked jealous as she reiterated what happened and what was going to happen. Lily was trying to hide it, but it was clear and apparent in her expression.

Alyssa felt a twisted sense of joy seeing it.

Fuck. She knew it was fucked up, but she felt happy seeing Lily so envious of her. She felt a subtle superiority over her mom as if her brain was saying, "I'm going to get fucked by the dick you love the most. Stay jealous, bitch," or something. It's weird, right? She loved her mom after all. If Alyssa hated her, maybe her feelings would be understandable.

But she didn't. So where are these spiteful thoughts coming from?

"I can...help you. He'll cum faster with the two of us," Lily said in mock-concern.

Alyssa inwardly sneered. As if she was really concerned. She just wanted to get fucked too.

The daughter looked at the ground and spoke, "He specifically said he only wanted me, Mom. Otherwise, he wouldn't give me the tape, and I'm just doing this for the tape. Just stay in your room for now, alright?" That wasn't true. Alex didn't say anything remotely like that. Alyssa didn't know why she lied through her teeth, but she did.

Lily looked disappointed, but she obeyed and stayed in her room.

Alyssa bit her lips as she obsessively fixed her hair in the mirror. Her expression said it all.

She was fucking giddy with excitement.

She ran upstairs and knocked on James' room before slowly opening it. She saw the young man casually looking through her brother's closet.

He heard the door creak and turned around to look at her. Alex grinned and asked, "Ready to get ass-fucked rough, baby?"

She muttered, breathless, "Ready as I'll ever be."

He grabbed and pushed her on James' bed face down. Alyssa shuddered at the feel of the fabric to her skin. This was where her brother sleeps, and this was where she was going to be ass-fucked for the first fucking time. The thought made her uncontrollably wet. Her mind kept repeating, "I won't enjoy this. I won't cum and feel good. It's for the tape. It's for the tape," as if doing so would make them reality. Alyssa chanted them as if it were a mantra. She clung to the words like it was a lifeboat and she was drowning.

But a part of her knew she was going to be screaming like a slut in the next few minutes.

And it definitely wasn't going to be because of the tape.

She groaned. It seemed Alex wasn't hell-bent on foreplay this time as he immediately started rimming her ass. Fuck.

It suited her well, because she knew they didn't have much time. James and her dad will probably get back home anytime in the next thirty minutes.

Plus, she needed to get fucked. In fact, her pussy was dripping to the point where it was already primed for insertion. It was molded to the shape of his cock the past three weeks anyway. One single thrust was probably enough to bury itself deep in her snatch without any pain.

But Alex wanted her ass this time. Alyssa's never taken it in the ass. She gasped at the feel of his tongue lapping up at her sphincter, slowly easing it up to open.

It wasn't long before she flinched at the extremely cold contact of lube inside her asshole. Alex was working all of her with a mixture of tongue, spit and fingers. He even used the juices of her pussy to further spread apart her orifice.

It felt weird, but somehow enjoyable. She pushed her ass towards the bully.

He grunted in response. She tasted incredible. The mixture of fluids was creating a flavor entirely different from their individual compositions.

He spread the puckered asshole and spat on it. Fuck. It looked just like her mom's. Sure, it was slightly more pink in color and it was obviously untapped (not for long), but they looked extremely similar. Unlike Lily, however, Alyssa was more proactive with pushing her ass towards him.

"Your mom wasn't as obedient as you are right now when I was first rimmed her ass."

Alyssa snapped, her eyes hazy, "D-don't talk about her right now. Focus on m-me and just my ass, Alex. Shiiiit--T-THERE...! It feels so good there!"

Alex snickered, "You're as jealous as her."

He then continued to rub his face between the crack of her ass.

After a few minutes of squirming from the woman, Alex suddenly stopped and got up.

Alyssa absentmindedly stared at him from her peripheral. He was undressing his lower-half, eyes glued to her round, silky-smooth ass.

Birthday girls get whatever the fuck they want. All they need to do is ask for it.

That's what he said to her, right?

She grinned and shook her ass like a slut, twerking seductively as she begged, "Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck this naughty birthday girl's ass and we could be done with this whole thing, baby."

Alyssa didn't know why she was doing this. It wasn't necessary. All that needed to be done was get her ass fucked until he cums and she'll get her normal life back--free from all the anxiety, paranoia and guilt.

Maybe she just wanted to make him cum faster so the tape could be destroyed a little earlier. That could be it, right? Nothing more. It's for the tape.

Or maybe it's because deep down, she also wanted this as much as he did and she just didn't want to admit that.

It might just be because she loved feeling like a nasty, fuckable slut for him.

Maybe it was all three mixed up.

But it didn't matter. This was the end-game. This was the final boss. This was the fucking last time she'll ever do this.

"FUCK ME, BULLY...!" She spread her ass with both hands.

The bully smirked, "With pleasure."

And he thrust in.

God, it fucking burned. She was prepared too, but he was just so fucking big. Her sphincter cried out, electric shocks running through her whole body as he forcefully barged in her most intimate place.

With the burning immediate pain, however, was an underlying melodious pleasure fucked into her ass as they came out of her mouth in the shape of music--the periodic trebles of her moans, along with the bass clefs of her animalistic grunts.

Mm-mm. Big dicks really do inspire poetry.

She moaned under the pleasurable pain of her rectum squeezing around the big cock as it slowly fucked its way even deeper inside.

She gasped. Her ass felt full to the brim--to the point where it fucking hurts.

"Halfway there, baby."

She grunted, "Oh, FUCK!"

"This is your first time, but you're fucking feeling it. What a talented butt-slut. Just like your mother!"

The term was new to her ears, but she immediately loved it. Alyssa let out a gut-wrenching scream as she felt another inch push inside her chute.

She grimaced from the overwhelming stinging sensations from the nerve endings of her sphincter as she slurred, "Stop mentioning her, daaaddy!"

"I'll mention her whenever the fuck I want, bitch!" He slapped her ass and it spread through her whole body, mixing with the pain and somehow becoming pleasure.

"Shit, okaaaay. Daddy, I'm s-sooorry...! More! M-more, fuck..! Yeeessss," she grunted. She felt her anal walls squeeze around the giant cock as her pussy continued to make more juices, coating her labia, which Alex used to stimulate her clit in an attempt to open her ass up even more.

Alex seemed to have felt the tremors because he asked the next second, "Damn. Did you just get a mini-orgasm from a fucking slap? What a fucking anal slut, jesus."

"Yes. I'm an anal slut. I'm your pretty, little BUTT-SLUT. Please fuck up my butt until I can't use it for anything but COCK--S-shit, oh fuuuuck!"

Alex grinned as he laughed at her ridiculous words along with her expression, "That's hilarious. Do it again!"

"Please destroy my ass beyond f-fucking repair with y-your huge, fat man-cock and turn me into your slut, daddy...!"

"Eh, it's less funny when you don't use the the words 'butt' or 'anal' or something," he said, losing interest as he smacked her ass again and told her to fuck herself on him. She obeyed.

Alex chuckled as he pulled out his phone and took a picture of Alyssa's creamy, delectable ass bouncing as she recklessly fucked herself on his pole.

He then pushed her down the next second, her knees collapsing as she fell face-flat on the soft bed. He leaned in and put his left arm over her shoulder and around her neck, slightly constricting her windpipes with his bulging biceps. He showed her his phone screen as Alyssa desperately continued to awkwardly fuck herself on his cock, despite the current position not allowing it.

"Stay still, bitch."

She obeyed. Alyssa bit her lips as she felt him twitch inside over her obedience. She loved it when she turned him on with her submission. She loved pleasing him.

She also loved getting choked hard while doing so.

"Here's my Recently Deleted. See, there's the recording."

The recording? Alyssa thought. She almost forgot about that. The pause right now gave her back a sliver of rationality as she remembered why she started doing this in the first place.

She pretended to care about it as she grunted, "Delete it! Deleeete it!"

He laughed heartily and said, "Be honest--you forgot about this, didn't you? Are you even doing this for the tape?"

She didn't answer. Rather, she couldn't. The tightness constricting her trachea was slowly reducing the amount of oxygen in her blood and lungs, preventing her to do nothing but desperately heave.

"Well, it doesn't matter! I'm a man of my word after all," he said casually with a smile before clicking on the video and pressing "delete".

He let go before getting up and fucking her hard again. Breathlessly this time, she started grunting again. Alex moaned, the prone bone position was tightening her ass.

He pushed against her lower back and used it as a leverage to hump her deeper.

Alyssa grunted, "Oh, shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck m-meeee. Y-your dick...is...s-shit...the...fucking b-beeeest....!"

"You love?" He mocked.

"Me love! Me fucking love!"

He laughed. Alex loved it when girls debased themselves with those kinds of stupid, silly phrases. It was both funny and a fucking turn-on at the same time. Especially when the woman was an educated, high-achiever student or something.

Like thise screaming bitch right here.

"Again, again!" He commanded excitedly, like a child.

Alyssa cursed him, "Fuck you!"

"Woah, where'd the sudden aggression come from?"

"Are you--fuuuck, shit...! A-are you messing with my brother again?" She managed to ask through gritted teeth as he continued power-fucking her into the bed.

"Do you think I have that much time? I didn't even touch him these past three weeks!"

"I know s-something is wrong. Fuck, my ass is burning so gooood--SHIT. I know when he's sad."

Alex smirked and said, "I probably know why."

That didn't seem to register in her mind, her body twitching from anal pleasure. She said as her eyes started to roll up, "Shit. Fuck me h-hard. Oh, Alex. Why does it feeeel so...fuck....ing....GOOD?!"

A notification sounded out on Alex's phone. He checked it out before laughing. He typed something and sent it before putting his phone down.

"You want the physical tape now?"

"YESSS.....! THEN FUCKING CUM IN MY ASS AND THIS WOULD ALL BE OVER," she said, the corners of her ruby lips turning up from ear to ear. Alyssa forgot long ago how insistent she was in telling the bully to never cum inside her ass--only on her pretty face or back. Now, she just wanted nothing more than for him to empty his fucking balls inside. God, what would it feel? She smiled as her mouth continued spewing the nastiest words known to man while grinning like a wanton whore.

But she was somehow melancholic. Alyssa was smiling, sure, but a part of her was unbearably hurting that this would probably be the last time she'd ever feel this cock in her ass--or in general, actually. Her eyes stung as they threatened to tear up from the emotional lump rising from her throat.

The truth is, she didn't wanna say goodbye.

The bully looked at the twisted, mixed expression on her face. Her beautiful, blonde head was damp from the heat of their sex--the tips of her hair gathered droplets of sweat before eventually trickling down her flushed cheeks. Her pretty face looked healthy and freshly-fucked--the most beautiful and natural state of a fucking woman in Alex's opinion. Covered with a sheen of sweat their bodies started to build up from the intense fucking, he saw Alyssa grunt, the internal turmoil she was currently feeling briefly showing in her face.

Alex smiled as if he could read her mind and whispered, "Alright. I'll give you the tape. It's not in my bag right now though.

Alyssa took a while to process what she heard before shouting, "Y-you lied!? You fucker. I c-can't believe I trusted you!" She never stopped meeting his thrusts.

Alex noticed and laughed.

"Calm down, girl. Technically, I didn't lie to you. I told you word per word," he paused before whispering, "It's here."

"You just said it wasn't in your bag--"

Alyssa froze. He never said it was in his bag. He told her it was "here".

Where was "here"?

He bit her earlobes before saying, "Well, here's our present for you, birthday girl. Enjoy it, bitch."

Alex yelled, "Come in!"

Alyssa panicked. Who was it? Was it her mom? She told her to stay in her room! Did she also have the tape all this time? The blonde girl's thoughts were in disarray.

Then the door opened.......

......and it was the last person she ever thought it would be.

It was James who stood there. James, her brother. The one she ordered just 20 minutes ago to buy beer and ice cream with her dad--in order to get them out of the house so she can get ass-fucked in his room.

It wasn't supposed to be this way. How did he get home so fast? Alyssa paled considerably before trying to move away from Alex. She panickedly got up to her knees before the bully grabbed both of her wrists, pulling her towards him as he fucked her harder. She tried struggling, but Alex's grip was unshakable. In fact, he even pulled on her arms and used it as a leverage to fuck her ass deeper. Fuck.

Alyssa found herself being royally fucked within an inch of her life just a few feet away from her brother--her dangling big tits bouncing up and down uselessly in front of him. Fuck. She didn't want this. No. No.

But her mouth couldn't hold back the noises. Her lips uncontrollably parted as her moans and whimpers escaped.

"Fuck! Let me g-go, Alex. James, this isn't what you think. I didn't d-do this for--this isn't me--"

"Then who was it, sis?"

The familiar words stung her; it was exactly what he said to her in response during that verbal exchange they had yesterday.

"I'm doing this so y-you wouldn't find out. SHIT--I never w-wanted for you to find out, James! I was--shiiiit. I was just d-doing this so I could get the tape. So you and dad wouldn't be h-hurt. No. N-no! I'm gonna c-cum, shit. Don't look at me. N-nooo! James, look away. Please, baby. Don't l-look at my cumming face. FUCK..! My ass feels weird. Alex, s-stop..! You're fuck...ing...hitting....! Your dick is hitting s-something! Don't loooook at meeee," she begged, slurring. Alex ignored her as he continued mercilessly screwing her good. The next second, the sister let out a squeal while Alex pinched her clit and fucked her simultaneously.

She came hard from the rough anal.

All while her brother stared directly at her.

"Fuuuuck....!"

"Were you also going to keep Mom a secret from Dad?" She barely heard him say.

Alyssa's world shook. She asked, confused, "How d-did you....?"

"I know about Mom, Al. I helped her keep the secret from Dad since two years ago."

Her eyes widened as she tapped Alex's waist to tell him to stop fucking her for a second. He didn't.

"That's not...what...? N-no. Because....how could she..? Baby. Oh, h-hoooney! I'm so sorry--fuck. Mom d-didn't tell me that. I didn't k-know. I swear. I sweaaaar."

"I know."

He knew since two weeks ago. James had his suspicions, but a handwritten letter confirmed them. A note came with the 12th CD. It said, "Your dad told me about you jerking off to our tape. Cuck, if you want more coming, never tell your sister you knew about Mommy all along. You also can't tell her you know about her either. At least not yet. Sincerely, Mom and Alex."

She breathed deeply, her brows furrowing over her brother's unusual response. She asked, "W-what's that supposed to m-mean..?"

James didn't answer the question.

"I knew about you too, did you know that?"

Alyssa blanched. She asked, "How--"

"The CD. The tape from three weeks ago. The physical copy you were trying to get. It's why I was hurting, Al. It's why I couldn't be happy the past few weeks. Alex wasn't hurting me--you were."

"No. It was Alex, right? He s-started messing with you."

Alyssa faced the bully by turning her face sideways towards him. She even pushed back into him in an effort to hurt. It did nothing but jab herself deeper in his cock though. She screamed at him, "You were hurting him! You--fuck, it feels so--fuuuck. Y-you....he was hurting."

Alex laughed, "He knew the whole fucking time! The CD has always been here with him, you stupid fuck-slut. That's why I assured you it wasn't ever going to be released. That's why your dumb, faggot brother was 'hurting' like a bitch!"

She struggled to maintain eye contact with her brother as she teared up, from the betrayal and the pleasurable sensations on her virgin ass. Alyssa asked, "You k-knew...? And you didn't..." save me?

The sister heard Alex continue, "He didn't just know. This ass-fucking you're experiencing right now is due to him. He planned this whooole thing. He told your dad to invite me on your birthday. He tole me I could strike a deal with you about the CD then. He wanted you to give up your anal virginity to me, in his own fucking bed. Can you believe that? It's so, so fucked up, I just had to! God, I love your fucking family."

Egglime
Egglime
821 Followers
1...345678