A Mom's Symbol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
821 Followers

James stared at his sister, crying, while his hands moved towards his crotch. The cuckold bit his lips as he watched his sister get ass-fucked in front of him.

"I hate you...so put on a show, sis. Put on a show for me and I'll.....I'll forgive you."

Then it hit Alyssa. She understood completely then; this was what her brother wanted. This sight of her. He wanted to see her like this, getting degraded and fucked as anally hard as possible. He wanted to see her like this as much as she wanted his forgiveness.

Okay.

If this is what it'll take for James to forgive her then so be it. For him, she'll do it a thousand times more. Heck, she'll get her ass fucked a million times just for him to utter the words, "I forgive you". With fucking pleasure actually. She looked at her brother, undressing as he started stroking his average-sized penis--which, compared to Alex's mammoth dick, looked as tiny as an elongated nipple.

So this was the type of guy his brother was--the type of person he became, Alyssa thought for the first time after seven years.

A fucking excuse of a man.

She smiled from ear to ear at the realization and James was stunned. It was the prettiest smile he's ever seen her wear in his entire life.

"You're--fuuuuck! You're a c-cuck? Oh, James. That's soooo pathetic. Oh, god. That dicklet. I feel so sorry for your future wife--shit, fuck me harder. Yes. FUCK. Like that, daddy."

James watched, enthralled at her sudden lack of resistance verbally humiliating him.

"Your wifey is going to be soooo disappointed. God...oh. You k-know what we--fuuuck--c-could do? We can have Alex FUCK her h-hard too! Shit, this f-feels so goood. My b-brain, yeah--like that. My brain is fucking m-melting...! I doubt you'll even have a wife, shit! If we tell w-women they could get fucked by this man and his huge cock in exchange though, they'd fucking LINE UP to marry your cuckold ass, b-buddy." She gritted her teeth as she got power-fucked from behind, her tits hanging as Alex fondled them all over. He squeezed them beyond recognition as she moaned, "God, it feels so fucking gooood. BIG COCK feels SO GOOD! James, I w-want you to burn this--FUCK--b-burn this i-image of me in your eyes. This is a real MAN, baby. This is how a REAL man with a REAL fucking c-cock looks like. They get all the fucking girls. It's j-just the way it is, baby! Oh, shiiiit. This is my first time taking his cock up my fucking tight ass, but it still feels so gooood, baby."

She continued, "O-oh! No need to tell you that, I g-guess. You've b-been watching my CDs after all......YES, fuuuuuck! They probably gave it to y-you too, huh? I know all about it, baby! There's...fuck...shit....I know there's more than one besides my first time with Alex. I KNOW there were cameras--OH MY GOD, RIGHT THERE--I just couldn't fucking care less. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me up, daddy. Y-yeah, like that...!"

James almost came with that confession. She knew. She fucking knew and she did it anyway.

Alex laughed. It also came as a surprise to him; he didn't know either. He slapped her ass and said, "Damn, bitch! You're smarter than I gave you credit for. I'm pretty impressed. I guess you're just way more of a fucking slut than I thought too--going through with it despite knowing."

He continued fucking her hard, the bed squeaking, as he moaned, "Shiiiit. That's so hot. Fuuuuck! Your ass could definitely rival your mother's...! Oh? You got tighter. You like being a nasty slut, don't you?" He guffawed as he pounded her eager, cock-swallowing ass deeper while his callused hands grabbed onto her sexy waist, watching her lips grip his cock.

Alyssa's eyes rolled up. It felt so freaking good, fuck. It was funny to her how she'll be forgiven for doing this--as if getting fucked like this was a punishment. Alyssa felt she had it too easy and too good; this was hardly something you'd do to pay for your sins, no.

This was a fucking honor. A reward. A heavenly blessing. If there was one thing they had in common, it would be that both are essentially worship. Instead of praying to a god and hoping they'll forgive your sins though, you instead worship big, fat dick.

She finally understood the point of religion. The pleasure of submitting to something far greater than yourself, to cock, was just so fucking addictive. No wonder people did it. She understood them now.

Her god was most definitely real though. And he was most definitely male, the feminist part in her added.

She felt his dick prod hard at the bottom of her ass. The sudden, pleasurable pain made her gasp. Fuck, he was so BIG. Alyssa suddenly felt a little bit of clarity from the pain mid-fuck; will James really even forgive her for doing this?

Eh, whatever. It started mattering to her less and less anyway.

Because if she was going to be completely honest, she'd fucking do it regardless.

Whether or not James was going to forgive her didn't fucking matter anymore; she'll beg to get ass-fucked either way. Sure, she would probably feel great if he forgave her, but the pleasure from her asshole right now seemed far more important than what James actually felt about it.

Alyssa felt so lucky. She was probably the only girl who was going to be forgiven by her brother for betraying him by betraying him even further right in front of him.

If she was being completely honest again, it made it all that much hotter.

"Oh, baby. I LOVE THIS. You'll forgive me for fucking your bully--by fucking your bully even more as you watch? What a pathetic cuck, shit. I'm so EMBARRASSED for you. I'm so embarrassed for mom--she gave b-birth to such a l-loooser." She saw tears drip down the cuck's face as he continued fapping. She shuddered The verbal play of her mom's disappointment in conceiving James uncontrollably gave birth to intrusive thoughts about being bred herself (pun intended). Alyssa grinned as she continued, "I JUST fucking KNOW that if your bully impregnates me, I'm going to g-give birth to a muuuuch better son, baby. The t-type that wouldn't play with his tiny dick as he watches his s-sister and mother get raw-dogged HARD on tapes. OH, FUCK..! T-the type that w-wouldn't have a tiny dick in the fucking first place--fuck, FUCK, oh shit...! That spot...s-shiiiiiit! I LOVE your b-BIG C-COCK UP MY FUCK CHUTE!" Alex loved the nastiness of this bitch's mouth. He fucked her harder through the monologues her prized mind set up for her brother. She had raw talent for impromptu, Alex thought. That was going to come in handy.

Her body convulsed from the deep humping. Her knees grew weaker as they shook from the constant orgasms he was basically giving her with every thrust. The words that came out of her mouth was frying her brain too. She initially started this dirty talk for James' enjoyment, but now?

She was starting to love it a little too much.

God, she felt as if she was being broken and remolded again and again with each and every thrust from Alex. The whimpers from her masturbating brother didn't help either. When James participated so clearly to the act, it felt less like a betrayal and more like a play. Sure, she's gone wild on the bully's cock before. Sure, she's let him fuck all of her holes officially as of now.

But this was different. This didn't feel like a 'heat of the moment' thing. This felt... permanent. The resistance she was facing felt that much weaker, now that she knew James was a fucking cuck. She's heard of cuckolds. In fact, Alyssa's dated a few of them. She's looked down on them in the past. Whenever a boyfriend or a fling of hers expressed their desire to see her with another man, she broke up with them the next day unconditionally. Because why be with someone THAT fucked up and pathetic? She didn't understand then because it wasn't her thing.

The sister understood now.

She stared at her bumbling, crying, cumming brother. Alyssa felt he was even more pathetic. God, she loved him though. She loved James. The mixture of the confusing, contrasting emotions only served to amplify the feeling of Alex's cock in her ass, however.

So whatever she felt about James? It felt miniscule in value compared to the feeling of having her asshole humped by a big cock.

"Oh, shit. Cum in my ass. Please. F-fuck. Oh, yeah! ALEX, SHIIIIT...! I love it...I love it so much."

The bully suddenly ordered, "Cuck, throw me the CD."

James obeyed.

Alex caught it with his hands and put it directly on the fucked-silly sister's hands.

"Well, there you have it. You can stop now. You have the CD already. Per our agreement, I won't bother you and your mom again."

Alyssa froze. For a second, they all laid completely still.....before the sister started to slowly resume moving herself against the bully's massive dick.

She's clearly chosen. Fairly quick too. Honestly, it was kind of anticlimactic. Did the bitch even think? Alex thought.

He looked at her arched back as she slowly went up and down on his cock. He chuckled. Maybe that's how much it didn't matter to her anymore.

"Hey, James. Buddy, stop masturbating to your sister like a weirdo and take a picture of us. You got your dad's polaroid, right? A birthday picture for the slut. You want that, right?" Alex asked the sister.

She moaned incoherently.

"Is that a yes, Al? C'mon! Answer, you nasty fuck-slut...!" He slapped her ass.

Her body jolted, "YEEEESSSSS!"

Alex arrogantly looked at the cuckold brother as he buried his prick on the sister's tight ass. He could never get sick of watching cucks and their tormented little faces as they watch him get milked by the originally good, important women in their lives. He's seen plenty, but James was another level of fucked up even compared to them in Alex's opinion.

James grabbed the polaroid, his lower-half completely naked, cum dripping from his tip.

He aimed the camera towards them. After a few seconds, a shutter flash captured the depravity going on right on James' bed.

He took another picture just for himself and put it in a small box carefully, as if it were a treasure he'd never give up for anything. Alex noticed his minimal movements with his keen eyes. He commanded, "Bring that here, fag. I wanna see the shit you're compiling."

James flinched. He didn't realize he would be noticed. He didn't really want to, but he obeyed. Alex will get whatever he wants eventually. It was better to just give it to him directly. Less pain that way.

How was James so sure of that, you ask? Alex proved it plenty times with his mom and his sister. He only tried to stand up for himself two years ago and look--both of the beloved, respectable women important to him thoroughly belonged to the sexist bully now. His sister's anal virginity was the last piece to the puzzle. Now, it was complete.

Alex achieved that.

Alyssa couldn't resist his cock despite her love for James and Brandon; the two men in her life; her brother and father.

She chose not to resist despite seeing Alex deleting the video. She chose to submit despite having the CD in her hands. She chose cock over her own family. She had no excuses left. Alyssa was forced to stop lying to herself.

Alex's cock did that.

At this point, James couldn't think of anything that wasn't possible for Alex.

James walked towards his bully with the box in hand and handed it over. He stared down at his sister. He could see the whole thing way clearer in this distance. Her focused expression; the same expression she had when she was pondering deeply over scientific questions she devoted her entire life to answer.; the beads of sweat that were slowly starting to gather in her exquisite jawline, dripping down her neck and delicate collarbone; the periodic hitches in her ethereal high- pitched squeals; he could completely take her in with this distance.

She noticed him staring. Alyssa stared back and smiled at him.

Alyssa took her index finger and poked the head of her brother's cock--can you even call it that though? The sister laughed at the thought. What term people usually use to refer to penises that don't belong to REAL men, she didn't really know; she didn't care enough to know either. Alyssa just refuses to call it a "cock" or a "dick".

She whispered to it, "Hello, little clitty!"

James shivered at the feeling of her breath directly on his dick--correction, clitty.

"Get a girl who'd l-looove you for who you a-are, James. Because no one on earth would choose a finger-sized appetizer over the main fucking course." She used her hand to pump his dicklet with a mocking look on her face.

He was humiliated beyond fucking imagination when he heard his bully laughing.

He came again.

A rivulet of cum erupted from his clit and stained his sister's face. She laughed, "Clean it off like a dog, 'little' brother."

He did. He cupped her face with his hands gently, gathering the globs in his tongue, as he whispered, "I love you, Al."

"I love you too." Though she loved his bully's dick more.

He licked the globules of pathetic cum in his hands and fingers before looking at her, saying the three words Alyssa desperately wanted to hear before, "I forgive you."

Alyssa suddenly felt a weight disappear off of her shoulders. She moaned at the emotional relief it gave her. He forgave her. James forgave her for having sex with his bully. He forgave her for leaving him for seven years--only to end up on the other end of his bully's dick just a few days after she came home. Alyssa could enjoy getting ass-fucked in his bed to the fullest now. She'll enjoy his huge cock without an ounce of guilt--although that didn't really stop her in the first place. God, this really was the best birthday present ever.

Now, without the guilt, without the feeling of doing something morally wrong, Alyssa pushed her ass hard onto Alex's cock as she felt the complete pleasure of the devil completely corrupting her.

She came as her eyes rolled up completely to the back of her head. She came knowing for sure her brother was watching her whorish smile. She came with the bully's huge, fat dick on her ass.

All the nerve endings in her ass burned as they lit themselves on fire--intensifying the orgasm from the hammering Alex was giving her pleasure spots.

Anal orgasms were God's fucking blessing to earth, she dazedly thought in her head. It was funny that she thought so because sodomy was a taboo created by those who worshipped gods.

They have probably never experienced it. That's why they're so stuck-up about it.

She finally understood those sexist phrases like, "This bitch needs to get fucked in the ass," or "Some rough ass-fucking is what this woman co-worker needs".

You see, both have actually been said to her before. They made her angry then, but she agreed now. They were completely right.

She did need to get fucked in the ass.

Great, infallible men, it turns out, knew women better than they knew themselves. They were only trying to help. They knew how much women would love it in the ass if they just gave it a try. Sadly, most women don't--because they never met men, nay, REAL MEN that brought the butt-slut out of them. If women got fucked by big dick this good daily? Feminism probably wouldn't even exist, Alyssa thought.

That's how good it was. It makes the humiliating submission feel so worth it even if their human dignity were the price. Was that why women submissive in bed were typically happier according to statistics? Most likely.

It was so good that she lost all her senses except the full-body pleasure, crawling under her skin. She couldn't talk, hear or even see, despite her eyes never closing.

She just came. So fucking hard and good.

Alyssa came back from wonderland a few minutes later (probably), with Alex in front of her. Well, on top of her too. She was bent like a pretzel, her whole body except her neck and shoulders completely raised up towards him as they barely balanced the tricky position she woke up in. She was facing him directly while he continued to fuck his cock down on her exaggeratedly elevated ass. Helping her so she wouldn't fall off was James behind her, holding her thighs while Alex fucked her ass up and down. Alyssa blushed. This position probably gave the bully a clear view of her pussy and face in alignment--not that it seemed to matter to him as he uncaringly viewed pictures instead.

"Shit, I love this. Was this taken yesterday?"

He shoved the picture just a few inches away fron her face. It was the one her father took yesterday. A picture of her smiling, teary-eyed, as she held the cake that said, "Happy Birthday, bunny".

Alex asked, "Is that your nickname?"

He continued, "Bunny, hop! Bunny! Hi, bunny. That's pretty cute. I should call you that too, don't you think? Instead of your pathetic domestic dad--I think you'll prefer to be called that instead by your REAL, BIG-DICKED DADDY, BUNNY." He laughed as he continued mocking the nickname.

Seeing the happy, normal picture while Alex called her "bunny" as he drilled her ass was a surreal experience.

In that it made her pussy fucking squirt.

From her ass.

Right on her face.

"S-shiiit. Fuck, yeah. You squirted again--fuck. It landed on your face too. Haha! The picture almost got fucking drenched! You almost ruined a good picture, bunny bitch. Good thing I have fast reflexes. Yooo! Did you just swallow some of it? Haha! That's hilarious, slut. Fuuuck. This ass is getting tighter! Jesus...! Wow. Pretty life-changing. Your mom has softer layers, but d-daaaamn. You're fucking tighter, bunny."

Thank you..! Fuuuuck--T-THANK YOU SOOO much, daddy...!"

She opened her mouth immediately--just like he taught her to when a man compliments her. He spat right on her mouth. Alyssa smiled as she degraded herself, "It's all t-this b-bitch is worth...!"

"Shit. You're pretty good at impromptu. Why don't we do some roleplay?"

"Anything y-you....fuck...fuck...ing...want, Alex! Just keep f-fucking meeee!"

"Okay. I'll start. I'll take it easy on you. Let's do something you're familiar with in real life. I'm a patient, you're a doctor. That sound good?" He asked.

She nodded as her eyes shut tight from the toe-curling fuck she was receiving from the man.

"Alright. Hey, doctor. My cock-head hurts so bad. Do you have some medicine?"

"Shit! I h-have a butt and a pussy here. Fuck any and you'll feel better, s-sweetie!"

Alex cracked up. He slapped her wet pussy as he said, amused, "What the fuck was that? Haha! That's some stupid shit. Do it again. AGAIN. Okay--doctor, I have a stomach-ache."

"If you fuck my ass, it'll disappeeeear!" She intentionally went cross-eyed, smiling comedically.

"What does that even mean?" He laughed at her silly, humorous antics.

James watched on, enthralled by the raw absurdity of the roleplay. He's never seen his calm, intelligent sister look and sound this fucking dumb. It was such a contrast. He even wondered if it was really her.

James heard his bully mock, "Can't believe you're qualified for a PhD."

She replied, screaming, "YOU'RE RIGHT. DUMB WHORES SHOULDN'T BE IN THE SCIENTIFIC WORLD!"

"Damn straight! Preach, girl!" He slapped her eyes and she squealed in response.

Alex stopped thrusting suddenly. Alyssa looked up at him, confused. The back of her shoulders were still balancing her on the bed, supporting her raised spine and ass. Her hands already replaced James' long ago, holding her thighs as her legs were spread open like a frog for easy access for the man.

She whined needily, "K-keep fucking me, baby. Please. You feel so big in my ass. I need your cock, please. Butt-fuck me, please. I wanna get butt-fucked so hard!"

"I'm getting the urge to pee."

Alex slowly pulled out.

"No, n-no." Alyssa cried out.

The bully stared at her adamant hole, gaping and twitching in an effort to entice him. The siblings could hear Alex's brilliant mind turning like a clock, thinking of the multiple ways he could approach this. Suddenly, he beamed and slowly said, "Unless..."

Egglime
Egglime
821 Followers
1...345678