A Mom's Symbol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa stared back at the bully, listening clearly.

"Unless you'll offer me your ass to piss on."

Alyssa was dumbfounded. It never even occurred to her that people did that in real life. Wasn't that something you could only see in porn? It's faked! No one would do that for real, right?

She thought about it. Infections, STDs, the cleaning up she needed to do afterwards. There's a whole plethora of reasons not to do it. Plus, it was disgusting. Only a real dirty, nasty slut would let men do that, right...? Only someone who's given up on their humanity and dignity would let men relieve themselves directly on you, let alone inside.

But in spite of all that, Alyssa shuddered. She started to imagine how it would feel. If cum was hot, then being a toilet for piss....fuck. She squirted right on her face just awhile ago. Her own liquids burned on her skin then. If so, what more if it was his? If she said yes, what....would it feel like inside...?

"Is that a yes?"

Alyssa snapped out of her fantasies. She was about to say no when James leaned in and kissed his sister's mouth. It didn't register in Alyssa's mind at first, but after it did, she actually...kissed him back. She loved him after all. He'd always be her brother. Her pathetic little brother. Her cuck. They were both already past the point of morality. An incestuous kiss seemed like a natural next step.

It just didn't seem that big a deal anymore.

Alyssa stared at him as he pulled his lips back. James was looking at her the same way he did when they were younger and he saw something he really, really wanted. He'd ask her to buy it for him and she always would. Her brother never asked much for anything anyway. She wanted to give him the few things he did want at least.

"Let him, sis. F-fuck! Wouldn't that be soooo hot? I don't think even Mom's done that. You could be the first! Let him, Al. Please. Please, shit. That's so hot. I want to see that. Can you? Please. For me?"

She smiled, she couldn't resist her brother's puppy eyes for too long. Plus, a part of her wanted to try too. What exactly would it feel like on her ass? She shivered. Would it be exactly the way she imagined...?

"Alright, okay." She didn't forget to put on a reluctant expression.

Alex smiled wickedly, seeing through her sloppy act. He didn't find the need to mention it though.

She pulled her ass apart and pushed her gaping asshole towards the bully. She whimpered and said it the dirtiest, nastiest, most innocent way she could, "Please piss inside my nasty ass."

Alex needed no further encouragement. He inserted his dick inside her and started to empty his bladder out.

He moaned, "Oh, yeah. Shit...! That's warm as fuck. I'm liking this a lot better than an actual toilet."

Alyssa bit her lips.

It was HOT. Piping hot in fact. It felt like there was boiling liquid inside her ass. Slowly, she felt it being filled. Her ass felt heavier and heavier. It was fortunate that gravity was working with her. If she did this in all fours, her sphincter might not have been able to hold the liquid inside, bursting out of her.

But Alex didn't stop. Jesus, was there anything his dick did that it didn't do overwhelmingly well? He cums hard, he fucks hard. Now she knew he pisses just as much.

Her imagination was scarily accurate, except the mental pleasure--which was beyond anything she's ever felt. She felt so nasty. The nastiest she's ever been, and fuck--that did something to her. It showed how much she's fallen. It showed how much further she was willing to debase herself for big cock. She had nothing else to prove now; she was officially his dumb blonde slut.

Because what proved being a slut better than letting a man piss inside you?

God, she felt her ass quiver, complaining, as if it knew she was using it for things it wasn't meant for. Alyssa gasped, her eyes widening. She slowly felt the pressure inside get higher and higher as the bully continued to empty his bladder's copious content. It was almost overflowing now, but Alex kept his dick inside, plugging it in and preventing a single drop to come out.

He pushed his dick slightly deeper. Fuck. Oh, no. What the fuck was that? No, no. It was going to come out. The pressure was making her feel weird. Alyssa started to panic, a tingle from her ass and pussy started to spread all over. Shit. Shit. Shit..!

Shit.

Alex suddenly pushed his dick down her ass hard, letting the piss completely overflow from her ass as it blasted on her and James' face directly.

"No--ngheh." She couldn't speak from the liquid getting in her mouth. Even Alyssa's luscious breasts were absolutely drenched now. As if it wasn't enough, she felt her pussy squirt directly on top of her face AGAIN from the hot, pressurized sensations in her ass--when Alex forced it down despite her insides being full with the liquid already.

"Yoo..! What kind of slut squirts on her face as her asshole overflows from getting peed on?"

James blankly looked at the scene in front of him, seemingly in a state of tantric orgasm as his eyes stayed wide open, burning the depraved image of his sister in his mind.

This was far beyond anything he's ever seen on CD, or the phone call, or anything. Maybe because it was happening right in front of James or something because this shit? This was entirely different.

This was probably the best moment of his fucking life.

He heard his bully say, "What a fucking pig," while looking at Alyssa's current state. James couldn't help but agree. She did look like a pig.

The prettiest, dirtiest pig in existence.

Alex laid her ass down before putting his cock right on Alyssa' drenched face. The surgeon seemed to instinctively know it was dick and started to slurp on it as hard as she could. Here she was, eagerly sucking on a cock that had just emptied itself inside her ass. Alex chuckled with approval, "You've really outdone yourself, Alyssa. That was some fucking next level shit. Your mom's gonna have a hard time beating that."

She smiled proudly as she put her face directly under his member and inhaled. Alyssa seemed to forget that it was wet as she coughed from having the liquids suddenly enter her nose. It stung so bad, but it woke her up.

Alex grabbed a fistful of her hair and dragged her to the bathroom.

He said, "I'm not fucking a dirty pig though. So clean yourself, bunny."

He rudely turned on the shower and the cold water doused her entire body as she shook from the sudden dip in her bodily temperature.

Alex came out of the bathroom and left here there, stewing in the aftershocks of her anal orgasm. Suddenly, she felt mortified over her body's insane reaction. She squirted from her ass. Again. It wasn't enough that she let a guy piss inside her asshole as he fucked it, she need to squirt HARD from it too.

Alyssa tidied up a bit as she rubbed soap along her crevices. She touched her entrance and fingered it until it gaped. It felt so different with his big cock. She wasn't hitting any spots at all. Meanwhile, he couldn't avoid them even if he wanted too.

Ironically, she was cleaner after Alex had pissed inside; it served as some sort of makeshift douche. She wondered why people don't use it as such. It was fast, effective and easier. Anal prep would be a lot more efficient that way. She then remembered not everyone was willing to be peed on.

God, what would it feel like to have her face be directly hit by those streams?

The thought turned her on a bit, despite never even having thought of it before Alex. Slowly but surely, she was starting to get nastier to the core, huh?

Alyssa excitedly went back out naked, hoping for another ass-fucking. Maybe even some ass-to-pussy action this time.

She froze.

Her mom was there, completely undressed as she ravenously bobbed her head on the bully's cock while showcasing her beautiful, round ass in squatting position. It looked as if she was starved for days before finding her favorite food or something.

Looking at her Mom gobbling so happily on a big dick like it was the tastiest giant lollipop in existence, Alyssa finally realized the simple truth in its entirety; they were probably never going to escape Alex's clutches.

Lily seemed to notice her as she smiled at Alyssa with cock still in her mouth. She saw her mom reluctantly pull her head away as she grabbed a familiar square-shaped box from the bed. The box wasn't there before, Alyssa thought.

Lily then stood up from her knees and faced her as she opened what seemed to be a packaging of some sort with her dainty hands--uncovering the....cake her father made for her.

Right then, she knew what was about to happen.

Her mother gave it to James before walking towards her, cupping both sides of Alyssa's cheeks with her hands. The mother smiled proudly.

"I know you're confused and probably blaming yourself. Trust me, I was too...but me being here? It isn't your fault. It's my choice, baby. And I'd choose him a million times more. You were far too late, Al. I love him. I love Alex. I love his huge cock inside me. I....I love sex with him more than anything. You understand me, right?

Don't think that you didn't get through to me, baby. You did. I thought about my life. My past. My dreams. I never wanted to betray your dad. I never wanted to be exactly like my mom, but I have come to understand and accept that I am. We all have a calling. I guess I inherited my mom's depraved, twisted need for big dick--the same way you clearly did from me.

So don't fight it, honey. Be the woman that you are inside. This is where you belong--with me. Stay with mommy. Stay with us. Stay with our pathetic cucky."

"...Alright. I'll stay. I'll s-stay, alright?" Alyssa said with tears in her eyes.

"Are you still going to tell your dad?"

Alyssa replied, "Not anymore." For some unknown reason, she instantly felt ten times lighter as soon as she said that,

Maybe because Alyssa meant what she said.

It felt so fucking great to finally mean what you say.

Lily smiled brightly and complimented, "That's my girl." She pecked her daughter's cheeks and licker her tears off before pulling away and continuing, "You'll need to prove it to him, sweetie. You're okay with that, right? Let's put on a good initiating show for him--for the man we'll serve for the rest of our lives."

Lily called out and beckoned James as she led Alyssa to their master by the arm in front of the naked man. Lily told her son to place the cake on the floor.

She smiled at her daughter, let go, and said, "Baby, you know what to do."

She did. Alyssa knew exactly what to do. It pained her heart to do so. Unbearable, scourging pain lashed at her chest, stealing a few beats of her heart away as she started having a panic attack.

But she'll do it. That wasn't up to debate. She KNEW she'll do it in the end, no matter how much it hurt. She'll do it because there was something else she needed. Far more than her father's love, she craved something else deep down. She needed something a lot more valuable, irreplaceable, incalculable.

Cock. Big, fat, cock. Alex's hung member. The bully's oversized fuck-meat.

In her mouth. In her ass. In her pussy.

It was as simple as that.

She looked down at the cake in front of her. Bunny, right? She imagined her father calling her that. The innocent nickname that got her through the toughest storms in her life. The nickname that gave her strength to pursue her goals with self-respect and dignity.

"C'mon, BUNNY....hop!" Alex ordered with a smirk.

Alyssa shuddered as she turned around, her back facing them. She arched her sexy spine as she thrust her ass and showcased it to her master. Alyssa felt giddy when he heard him let out a hum of agreement. She shook her ass cheeks even more eagerly like a slut as she sensually kneaded it like dough, and much like the finest dough, her white flesh smoothly, silkily obeyed. She started squatting directly on top of the cake. Fuck. She was going to do this to her father's heartfelt gift--the cake he put his heart and soul to make. She had never hurt so bad.

But she's also never been more turned on in her life before.

She lifted the flesh of her freshly-fucked, dripping ass with both her hands....and suddenly dropped it, smudging her perfect, round cheeks on the whipped cream that previously wrote, "Happy Birthday, bunny."

She twerked on it with both hands pressing on the floor in front of her--imagine a doctor doing CPR and chest compression. That's how it looked like. She used her hands to balance her squats as she moved her ass in different ways directly on the cake--she looked as if she was riding dick.

Tears trickled down her face. Her hand unconsciously started to approach and stimulate her clit. Alex walked towards her and pushed his dick in her mouth. She bobbed on it as she continued using her ass to destroy the beautiful cake her father made and decorated for her. Lily crawled and took a handful of cake before messily spreading it in her face and eating it.

She licked her lips and said, "Delicious."

Of course, James got a picture of that.

He watched as Lily knelt down behind his bully and started gobbling down on his hanging testicles with cake bits still in her mouth. The part she ate was pretty much filled with cream. With enough saliva, it became the perfect lubricant for the bully's scrotum and asshole.

Meanwhile, her sister continued bouncing up and down on the cake, creating a 'splat' noise every time as she eagerly sucked on the bulbous head of Alex's cock.

The bully smiled. This day was filled with one fucking surprise after the other. Who knew messing with the random loser kid would pay off? The mother-daughter duo was giving their heart and soul towards sucking him off right now. He could see it in their eyes.

They weren't just sucking dick right now--they were signing an eternal fealty, swearing their allegiance to him and his cock. The cuck was also pathetically taking a pictures like the fucked-up voyeur he was. Meanwhile, the father was probably at the supermarket, struggling to buy the things his daughter "wanted".

"Hey, Lily? What's that symbol you do for your son again?" He asked.

James' cock twitched.

"Oh. It's just a heart-shaped symbol," she replied before diving back in between his ass cheeks.

"Ah, like that."

Alyssa watched, never taking her mouth away from the head.

"Cuck, take a picture."

James was so fucking ready.

He saw Alex doing a heart-shaped symbol from the lens as his sister and mother bobbed their heads nastily on his dick and ass.

The sister did the symbol too.

As did his mother.

Sadly, he couldn't include the mashed, unrecognizable cake in the shot. He wanted to showcase his sister--it was her birthday after all. James gulped. He secretly stared at the bits and pieces of cake that were sticking between his sister's ass crack. He wondered if they would allow him to eat the cake directly from it if he begged enough.

James gave the picture to his bully. Alex stared at it while the girls continued working their mouths on the man--never stopping for a single second as they blew him together on separate ends.

Alex exclaimed, "Dumb fucking cuck! The cake isn't included in the shot." He slapped the back of James' head hard, creating a loud smack that resounded clearly over the slurping noises. James whimpered in pain as he repeatedly said, "Sorry."

The sounds he made out of pain and anxiety fell on deaf ears. The two women who supposedly loved him--his mother and his sister--didn't even look to see if he was alright.

Alex said dismissively, "Whatever, let's just do a before-after shot with the picture you guys took yesterday--little bunny bitch here holding the cake with a grateful smile." The women moaned, still sucking his dick, as they nodded enthusiastically to show their agreement

"James, take a look at the picture. Properly this time, son. Analyze the angle and imitate it, but this time it's your sister's cummed-on face as she's holding the cake, smiling at the camera. Okay?"

The cuck nodded.

"Okay! Let's get to work, ladies. Milk my fucking cock..! Get me to cum. Shit, yep! Harder. Get those vacuums working. Fuuuck. Yeah. Like that..!

Without another word, the two women bobbed on Alex's cock and testicles simultaneously as they amped up their tongue action. Lasciviously, they rubbed their faces as they moaned with the sense of fulfillment they were feeling from sucking their master from both ends.

They never looked more beautiful, James thought.

He unconsciously wanted to capture the moment. One push of a button and he'll have a picture of this moment. Forever.

He did. James waited as the polaroid picture slowly settled in--with vague colors encompassing the white background. The blank film gradually started to show more bright, beautiful colors by the second--almost reminiscent of James' life before this whole cuckold thing with his bully.

The sounds of wet oral sex continued in the background as James stared at the picture. It showed Alex's lower body with his mother lapping up between his ass-cheeks as his sister deepthroated his entire member in the other end. It looked downright artful. It was amazing how he can capture beautiful stuff like this on film so easily.

James may have found his passion.

Lily stopped rimming the man for a second before asking hopefully, "Do I get your cum on my face too, daddy?"

Alex immediately replied, "No. I want your daughter and her cake fucking drenched in my cum."

Alyssa groaned out of excitement at the thought of eventually being covered in the man's thick, tasty cum. She bobbed her head on the whole length in response, expertly throating his dick harder.

Meanwhile, Lily bit her lips out of jealousy.

He grinned as he commanded, "Just get back to rimming, you slutty mom."

She did.

A few more minutes pass by in heaven and Alex felt his spine shiver with that familiar electricity. His balls churned, slowly preparing for the orgasm he was about to have.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Alyssa stopped sucking with a "pop" sound and immediately tried getting in position. She blankly stared at the cake under her. The present she ruined with her own hands--a metaphor, of course. She quite literally ruined the cake by bouncing her freshly-fucked ass on it after all.

She held it just slightly over her breasts and eagerly looked up at Alex, her eyes shining. He pumped his pulsating dick while Lily continued to rim his ass. At the same time, she saw James tense up from her peripheral vision, probably readying to take the picture any time now.

Alyssa stuck her tongue out with a slutty smile, fully accepting her place in this fucked-up dynamic.

"Keep rimming, Lily. Fuck! I'm gonna cuuuum. What do you say, bunny? What do sluts say when a man's about to bust a nut on your fucking face!?"

Alyssa eagerly said, her mouth still open, "Thaaaank youuu."

"Good bunny. Fuck, Lily...! PUMP IT ON YOUR DAUGHTER'S FACE...!"

Lily obeyed, never taking her mouth from the man's asshole, slobbering on it, as she jerked him off from behind with both hands.

"OH, FUCK!" Torrents of cum erupted from his tip and landed right on top of the Alyssa's face and over it. Alex kept spurting globules of thick cum seemingly forever as the blonde girl's beautiful eyes turn crescent with a fulfilled smile.

Some eventually landed on the decimated birthday cake. Alyssa looked absentmindedly at the thick, white, cum landing on the brown-colored mocha cake. She knew it was wrong, but seeing it induced some kind of twisted pleasure within her.

She didn't hate her father. Brandon was the best father anyone could ask for. She meant that. So you could imagine the confusion Alyssa felt over her feelings about the facial and the cum-covered cake. Not only did she not feel bad, she even felt pleasure. The kind that makes your whole body feel warm and fuzzy.

1...345678