A Mom's Symbol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she finally snap and go crazy? Maybe.

But if this was crazy, then she didn't wanna be sane. She didn't wanna be stuck in the real world, living with conscious continuity. She found it more fun blacking out on dick and pleasure.: more fun screaming her head off as she gets fucked into orgasms most women could only dream of.

She kissed Alex's tip. Alyssa never wanted to be separate from this dick ever again. She honestly meant that. The woman was reminded of the time she first discovered science. The joy, the child-like wonder.

This felt like that.

Alyssa turned towards her naked brother. He was holding the polaroid as he stared at her face that had been just cummed on.

She said, smiling, "Take a picture, James!"

He went near her and pointed the camera at exactly the same angle his dad did when Alyssa held that cake yesterday, smiling brightly--her eyes still wet from heart-felt gratitude. She smiled the same way, only this time covered completely in his bully's white spunk.

James bit his lips out of excitement. He said, "Say cheese."

"Cheese!"

A shutter sounded out. Alyssa glanced at the cake before licking the globs of cum that were extremely noticeable and glaring. James shivered, goosebumps rising on every part of his body. She buried her face in it with a whorish smile.

"Bunny wants cake, huh?" Alex patted her head.

Alyssa grinned at the comment.

"Shall we clean up, girls? Need I remind you that you're currently missing from a party? More specifically--a birthday party thrown by your dad, who you sent away by himself just so you can let me cum on your face and your birthday cake."

He did need to remind Alyssa because she completely forgot about it.

That reminded her of James and how he got back so early. The sister asked, "How did you come back so early? What about Dad?"

"I told him I had a bathroom emergency."

The women laughed.

Alex chuckled as he said, "Ah. The oldest trick in the book."

"Speaking of the devil," Lily said.

The sound of a car sounded outside the house; Brandon was back.

"James! Help me with the beer." They heard him yell from outside.

Alex guffawed, "Clueless is back. You guys wanna greet your dad like this?"

He felt Lily chuckle on his ass--the slut was still reverently slurping on his sphincter like a total fucking pig. Alyssa looked mildly disturbed though. Alex didn't understand why--she basically spat on her father right in his face with all the things she did just a minute ago. Women's hypocrisy and indecision at its finest, he thought.

Of course, he didn't doubt she would do it if he asked her seriously though. She'd literally show up as she was right now with the cake and greet her dad if Alex really ordered her to. That's how much the bitch was under his thumb already.

He shrugged. "I was kidding. It's more fun keeping it this way anyway."

He moved away from Lily eager ass-eating extravaganza and ordered, "Clean up, fuck-toys. I'll be helping bitch boy and his cuck father carry those beer bottles." Lily subconsciously tried crawling back to his ass, indignant over the lack of attention she got. Alex grabbed her by the hair to stop her.

She begged, "Please let me eat your ass. Please fuck my throat. Please."

"Jesus, bitch. Your husband's literally outside. Rein it in now."

Lily shook disappointedly.

James suddenly mentioned, "What about the cake? Dad would inevitably know about it."

That seemed to startle Lily and Alyssa up a bit.

Alex didn't care and started wearing his clothes calmly, as if he didn't just fuck the shit out of the surgeon in front of her brother and mother.

Alyssa suggested, still slightly distracted over the feeling of cum on her face, "Maybe I can tell him it fell upside down..?"

Lily agreed, "Yeah. And act sad too about the whole thing."

"Yeah," she said while nastily rubbing the globs of cum all around her puckered lips and stuck-out tongue--a dirty make-out session with cum.

Alex chuckled.

"Let's go, cuck." The bully casually walked downstairs and headed outside, leaving the two women to clean up and follow after. James followed after him, closing the door over the two women who suddenly decided to share the cum and savagely swallow it while making out.

He felt quite sad to be missing the whole ordeal, but he followed anyway.

Never disobey Alex. That's already a given at this point.

James followed his bully outside, unbearably nervous that his dad would notice something.

He locked eyes with his dad, his heart skipping a few beats irrationally.

"Is your sister antsy for ice cream yet?" Brandon asked as he smiled brightly, unsuspecting of a single thing.

James' dick twitched in his pants.

"Yeah," he replied.

Antsy for a different kind of cream though. Along with Mom.

"Let's get these inside. C'mon, kiddo. Help me with these," he said as he carried a box of beer.

"I'll help, sir." Alex took the heavy box right from his arms and carried it inside as if it was nothing.

"Thanks, Alex."

"No problem, sir. It's the least I could do for feeding me. That was some of the best meal I've ever had."

"I told you my wife cooks the best meat," he said proudly.

Alex thought of Alyssa, the new "meat" he acquired--cooked right from the womb of said wife--and chuckled lightly. He entertained the clueless husband, "You were right, sir. That meat was velvety smooth. And fuck, the juice. It was literally dripping. I'm so sorry for my language, but I just can't help it. That's how fucking delicious it was!"

Brandon laughed, having no idea the young man was talking about his daughter. He remarked, "You're a grown man. Cussing isn't that big a deal."

The father continued, "You're a good guy, aren't you? Most kids are just nasty these days. They're very unlike you, Alex."

Alex agreed politely, "I wholeheartedly agree, sir. They've got a lot of... questionable thoughts. In fact, your son is one of them."

"Oh, boy. I know exactly what you're saying."

James' head was reeling from the constant innuendos and the thrill-seeking word plays. Fuck, he wanted to cum again.

Brandon settled down on the couch. He asked curiously, "Where are the girls?"

"They're taking a bath, Dad."

"Well, they did just wake up. Let's watch a bit of TV and wait for them."

After a few minutes, the two women headed downstairs and saw the three important men--well, one man and two boys--in their lives. They seemed to get along so well. Alyssa chuckled. Is this what men's politics looked like? Treat each other like a "bro" and fuck his wife and daughter behind his back?

"Hey, bunny." Alyssa heard her dad say. She shuddered at the nickname. It wasn't as innocent as it was anymore. The feelings it now invoked from her were completely different. Her feelings for it already changed molecularly from within. Like biological processes, she and that nickname had already went through certain conversion cycles.

"Dad. I made a huge mistake."

She contorted her face in mock-sadness.

"What is it, honey?" He then noticed the box she was holding. That was the box his present came with, right? Alyssa opened the box and revealed the poor state of the confectionary, destroyed beyond repair.

"I was getting a piece and it fell. I feel so bad."

Brandon was a bit sad. It was about three hours of hard work after all, but he didn't want to let it show on his face so he just smiled and casually forgave her. It was just an accident anyway. There's no point in blaming anyone.

"No problem, honey. It's a shame we couldn't eat it though."

Alyssa looked at Alex--he seemed somewhat bored, looking like he knew exactly where this was going.

She didn't know why exactly, but it gave her a primal fear. as if he would abandon her if she didn't offer him new experiences every now and then; as if he'll never fuck her senseless again if she didn't step it up sometimes. It made sense. Alex had plenty of sluts who'll do anything he asks of them. Sure, she was confident that she was prettier and had bigger tits than the stupid sluts, but she wanted to be special. She wanted to be his best. The type he'd come back to even after years of different pussy.

Her brilliant mind turned and rotated mechanically before coming up with the one of the worst ideas a daughter could ever have.

Alyssa spoke, "I mean, we could still eat it."

That seemed to have caught Alex's interest.

She continued, "I still want to eat it...." she took a plate and put the parts of the cake she KNEW had Alex's cum. Unnoticeable murky white on whipped cream, she got a fork and stabbed a piece with it.

"Care to try your hard work, dad?"

Brandon looked at his daughter, touched that she wasn't just going to throw it away. He answered, "I'd be happy to, bunny." The father opened his mouth. Alyssa shivered. She slowly put the cum-covered cake on her unknowing father's mouth. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This was so wrong.

She heard Alex chuckle. Alyssa stared at him. The bully grinned and disrespectfully motioned his hands as if he was finger-banging her--a sexist gesture she's only ever seen in movies. He mouthed silently, "Good job. That was so fucking hot."

The feminist smiled genuinely.

But it felt so fucking right. His validation made it feel so worth it. His approval made every nasty thing she did feel so fucking good.

Lily chuckled and James watched on silently. Brandon asked why his wife was laughing. Lily replied, "You just look so happy, old man. Did it taste that good? Or is it because your daughter fed you her favorite flavor?"

Brandon smiled, oblivious to the real meaning of her words. He remarked, "I'd say it's both!"

Alyssa smiled and took a bite herself, with a side seasoning of tasty, milky, protein-rich cum, of course--her new favorite flavor.

She muttered, "Delicious." She wasn't talking about the cake.

"So, you guys got along?" Brandon asked her as he pointed at Alex.

"Oh, very much so. I'm looking forward to having him inside again actually. Right, Mom?

Lily grinned at her own daughter's guts. She replied, "Totally."

The father laughed heartily; he thought his daughter meant inside the house, not inside their asses.

Alyssa bit her lips at the thought of having him in her raw even when her dad's at home. That would be so fucking HOT. Imagine not holding back her curses and pretending to play games when in reality, she was getting fucked over Mario Kart, riding him for all she was worth. The thought already drenched her fucking cunt.

She stared lovingly at her oblivious cuck dad, completely without regret, before winking at Alex. She raised her hands to her mouth and moved it as if she was blowing him when her dad wasn't looking.

Alex laughed.

The fun was just getting started.

1...345678