A Moral Conundrum Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man faces a dilemma with his sleeping sister.
1k words
3.92
15k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my first attempt at a story. The following is for entertainment purposes only, and in no way constitutes an endorsement for illegal activities. All characters are 18 or older. This starts out a little slow, but I have a few ideas for further, more explicit chapters. If you'd like me to continue, constructive feedback and suggestions will be welcomed.

We may be the most unlikely fraternal twins you'll ever see. Even though from the time we were born a little over 18 years ago until about age 12, our Irish features were remarkably similar, things changed rapidly afterwards.

My teenage years were not kind to me because not only did I fail to have a substantial growth spurt, but I also had to deal with braces, glasses, and zits. Couple all that with a distinct lack of athleticism, and well ... you get the picture. Yep, that was me; your stereotypical nerd. Since I was mostly a social outcast, I took refuge in books, movies, and music. However, even the worst of times don't last forever, and by the time I was 17, my skin had cleared up, the braces were gone, and I had ditched the glasses for contact. I also spent some time in the gym, so I put some muscle on my previously scrawny frame. Alas, the damage had been done, and I was still a shy, awkward 18 year old virgin with almost no self-confidence.

Erin, on the other hand, seemed to effortlessly sail through the years with nary a concern. She blossomed into a tall, athletic, auburn-haired, green-eyed beauty with a sweet disposition who was a friend to all with few exceptions. Despite the fact that we got along well with each other at home, there was an unspoken understanding that we would keep our distance at school.

Now I'm sure you see where this is going, but it really wasn't like that at first. I was definitely aware of how pretty my sister is, and I'd be lying if I said that I was never curious or tempted. However, we lived in a strict Catholic household, and mom was constantly teaching us lessons on modesty, decorum, and propriety. Any wayward thoughts I might have had were quickly squashed in my head by heaping doses of that good old Catholic guilt.

Why am I telling you all this? Perhaps because I want you to understand, or maybe to even help myself come to grips with where I am now. Life has taught me that writing helps me organize my thoughts, and can even be somewhat therapeutic. That's probably something I need after my actions completely cut me off from my family. However, I'm just not ready to face that yet. Maybe this is the first step. Was it all worth it? I'll let you decide.

It was finals week during our senior year of high school and while my sister was by no means dumb, she did struggle in a few of her subjects, most notably math. Since that's one of my strong suits, I promised that I would help her study and prepare for her big test. Unfortunately, on the day I was supposed to do so, I got held up at school and didn't get home until over an hour after I told her I'd be there.

I entered our home announcing my arrival by calling out, "Hey, sorry I'm late. Couldn't avoid it. You ready to go?" The only answer was silence. "Erin? Are you th ...?"

My question died in my throat when I walked into the living room and saw her lying on the couch. She had apparently fallen asleep on her back while studying without me. Her math textbook was on the floor next to her arm, which was dangling over the side. It looked like when she got home, she undid the top 2 buttons on her blouse and untucked it from her skirt because it had ridden up enough to reveal a little of her smooth belly. I was also able to catch an enticing peek at the edges of her white lace bra. Her uniform skirt had ridden up to about mid-thigh, but the hem formed a "U" between her legs that covered her up there. I hesitated to wake her up because she looked so peaceful and innocent. However, we really did need to study, and I reached for her shoulder to gently shake her awake. Before I could, she shifted in her sleep and I froze, mesmerized as I watched her legs part slightly and her skirt slowly slid further up until her lavender-colored panties were exposed.

The sudden intense rush of thoughts and feelings at the sight of that thin fabric stretched tightly across her mound momentarily left me breathless and dizzy. First of all, I was painfully hard and had a powerful urge to touch and explore further. That was immediately followed by conflicting thoughts that swirled around my head. "If she wakes up ..." was first among them, followed by, "NO! She's my SISTER! I can't!"

Remembering all the other times I was tempted to peek, denied because Erin was always so modest and careful, I never had a chance before. She would be mortified if she knew how open and vulnerable she looked right now. I couldn't stop staring though, until she let out a soft little snore, breaking the spell I was under.

Believing that I would never have an opportunity like this again, I quietly took out my cell phone and recorded a video of her from head to toe, devoting extra time to a close up of her panties before panning out to capture the whole scene. Quietly backing away, I rushed upstairs to my bedroom so I could relieve the awful pressure in my groin.

My pants were around my ankles as I stroked myself while replaying the video when I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Umm .... Marty? ..." I heard her call.

"Oh SHIT!" I thought as I scrambled to collect myself before opening the door to reveal my blushing and unusually awkward sister.

"I think we need to talk." she softly said with her eyes averted towards the floor.

To be continued ....