A Morning Stroll

Story Info
Edging herself while walking proves too much.
2.5k words
4.32
24.1k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second attempt at erotic fiction, and hot on the heels of my first piece. Please note that this is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to persons living or dead is completely coincidental. I welcome constructive criticism, but I'm a gentle soul so please be kind.

========================================================================

The early morning sunlight streaming through the windows of Vanessa's apartment was an unnecessarily rude way to wake up. Glancing at the window through barely-open eyelids, she grimaced at what would - in other circumstances - be considered to be beautiful and cheerful weather.

"Ugh!" she thought. "I forgot to close the blinds last night. Again!". She rubbed her eyes briefly with closed fists in a vain attempt to clear her sleep-encrusted eyes, then let her arms flop widespread to the mattress. Her left arm hung over the edge of the mattress, while her right dropped heavily into the vacant right-hand side of the queen-sized bed. Vanessa turned her head to the right, and sighed wistfully. "Yet another glorious day of being single", she thought sarcastically. She had been involuntarily single for almost 6 years, and she dearly wanted to change that situation.

She rolled out of bed, still groggy from the impolite wake-up call of the early morning sun, and stumbled her way to the en-suite bathroom. As she brushed her teeth, Vanessa contemplated what she should do with her day - especially since today she had a lot more 'day' than she might normally have on a Sunday. Her preferred way to start a Sunday was with a very long sleep-in. It was definitely NOT by waking shortly after sunrise! She glanced out of the windows again. It did look like it was going to be a fine early Summer's day, though. It would be warm enough for a sundress, yet cool enough to avoid all that unpleasant sweating stuff. Hmm... yes. A nice little morning stroll to stretch her legs and then maybe a stop at a cafe for breakfast. She smiled softly, as the idea brightened her mood considerably.

She took off the t-shirt and panties that she thought of as her pajamas, and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her full breasts were on display, and she wrinkled her nose. "Who wouldn't want to get their hands on these beauties?!", she thought as she ran her hands down her tits, over her nipples, to finally cup her boobs with her hands. She gave them a thoughtful jiggle. "They're fucking awesome! Why didn't she have someone to suck on these?". Vanessa gave her nipples a short, sharp tweak and moaned softly. "God, I need someone to come and torture my nipples with their teeth!". Her areola wrinkled as her nipples stiffened slightly under her fingertips. She crossed her arms underneath her breasts, and pulled her arms together, which emphasized her tits and her cleavage. Vanessa looked at her reflection thoughtfully, then exhaled sharply before stepping into the shower stall and turned on the water.

She closed her eyes and stepped under the warm water falling from overhead, then ran her hands up over her face and pushed her hair back. The water felt so soothing. Like a warm, wet caress. She stepped slightly out of the stream of water, soaped up her hands, and then began to spread the lather across her large tits, eliciting a tingle from her pussy. Moaning softly, she ran her soapy hands over her breasts, down her stomach, and rubbed a generous amount of frothy soap across her labia. She exhaled slowly and reveled in the way her cunt responded to her touch. Vanessa stepped back under the water and rinsed the soap from her body, then moved slightly out from the falling water again. Her left hand took a firm hold of her nipple, as her right hand slipped down to her cunt. Using her fingers, she parted her cunt-lips, slipped a fingertip into her vagina, and purred softly as she coated her fingertip with pussy juice. She lifted her hand slightly and began firmly rubbing her clit. "Oh god damn that feels good." she said aloud. "Who needs a partner, when I can do this for myself?" she thought. "Actually," she replied to herself, "I do. I want someone else to finger my pussy, dammit!".

As she continued flicking her bud, she debated whether she should just rub one out now...or should she edge herself for a while? While she was horny now, she knew that if she edged herself for a bit and then masturbated, she was usually rewarded with an exponentially bigger 'O' which was frequently accompanied by her own personal waterfall. In the end, her desire for a massive orgasm won out, and she reluctantly ceased her personal ministrations, turned off the shower, and toweled herself dry. It was at this point that she had - in her own opinion - a fantastic idea. She would combine her morning walk with her efforts to slowly and erotically torture herself. Vanessa practically skipped back into her room and began rummaging through her bedside table. It wasn't very long before she found her bottle of lube, a silicone vaginal plug, and her favorite stainless steel butt plug. She was particularly fond of the latter: partly because of its weight, but mostly because of the glittering pink 'jewel' at its base. With both plugs generously lubed up, she lined up the shiny butt plug with her sphincter and slowly pushed her favorite plug into her back door, moaning loudly as she did so. The silicone plug was next, and she could feel the two push against each other as she fed the flexible plug into her still-wet cunt. "Oh God that feels goood!" she thought to herself. Eschewing her usual thong, she selected a pale yellow lacy yet sturdy bra that would match the light floral sundress that was the final piece of her plan.

"It's summer, therefore I need a sundress," she said to her empty bedroom, "plus, everyone knows the erotic options a sundress offers!"

Her outfit complete, and feeling deliciously naughty, Vanessa slipped a pair of yellow flats onto her feet and headed for the door. She paused only briefly to grab her purse and phone, and slip them into a small handbag that she slung diagonally across her body. With keys in hand, she stepped out into the crisp early morning air, and took a deep breath. After locking her apartment door, she bounced down the short set of steps in front of her.... moaning softly to herself as every movement caused the duo of plugs to stimulate every nerve in her cunt and ass. Turning left onto Marine Drive, she started down the hill toward Beacon Lane, which would eventually take her to the densely forested Lighthouse Park. By mid-morning, Lighthouse Park would be heavily crowded as many residents of Vancouver came to picnic among the trees, but at this time of the morning she would virtually have the park to herself!

She reached the start of the park itself and started down the heavily wooded portion of the trail. To the casual observer, she was a young woman enjoying a walk in the early morning sunlight. No one would suspect her cunt and ass were full and her every step was a titillating thrill. Vanessa's erect nipples strained against the lining of her bra, adding to the silent torrent of sensations flooding her brain. She wondered whether she would be able to hold out until she got back home. Should she find some secluded glen within the trees of the park, and give herself some release from the sexual tension building with every step? The idea of masturbating somewhere out of sight, but also so easily discovered, aroused her even more. Unconsciously, her feet turned from the main path that lead down to the water's edge, and she started along one of the minor trails with the park. There would be many opportune locations for her to slip off the path, and slip her hand into her sopping wet cunt. She looked about her quickly: no one was in sight. She hadn't heard anything that could be attributed to another human for several minutes. The only sounds were the birds above her, the wind blowing through the trees, and the distant cry of seagulls.

Vanessa unfastened the top three buttons of her sundress, slipped a hand into the cup of her bra, and began to tease her nipple. She couldn't prevent a soft moan from escaping her lips as she pinched and twisted her nipple. Her plugged pussy responded to this additional stimulation, and Vanessa felt some of the pent-up cunt juice squeeze past the silicone plug and begin to run down the inside of her thigh.

"Ohhhh fuuuck meee!" she sighed.

That clinched it. She needed seclusion, and she needed to cum before she went mad! Desperate, Vanessa looked ahead and to each side, hoping to find some sort of hidden glade where she could slake her carnal lust, if only temporarily. It wasn't long before Fortune smiled upon her. Just visible through a small gap between two young trees was a patch of grass and moss that couldn't have been any more than 8 feet in diameter. Squeezing through the tight space between the two tree-trunks forced her nipples to rub against the rough bark, and even covered by her dress and bra as they were, the pressure still caused Vanessa to moan out loud, and only served to amplify her desperate need to find relief.

Moments later she stood in the center of the glade. Only a few shafts of sunlight pierced the canopy high above her, and the dim, dappled light should hopefully be sufficient to hide her from a casual observer. She just needed to be quiet, in case someone else happened to walk by. She still had the presence of mind to keep her sundress on, and she really only needed to undo the buttons down the front to give her the access she so desperately needed right now. Once completely unfastened, her dress hung limply from her shoulders and her bra-encased tits jutted out before her. Reaching behind her, a quick twist-and-pull undid the clasp of the bra, and she lifted the cups upwards to expose her tits to the cool morning air.

Just standing there, with her tits and twat exposed to the world, gave her such a rush! She grasped both nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and roughly twisted them. Her eyes snapped open and her mouth fell open as she audibly gasped with the resultant exquisite pain. She released her nipples briefly only to repeat the fierce mistreatment of her flesh. She sank to her knees as she gulped air like a stranded fish. Once again, she moaned as the blood returned to her tormented teats. Taking turns, she roughly grabbed each large tit and lifted her breast to her mouth so she could suck and lick her aching nipple in an attempt to bring herself some respite. As the stinging in her boobs subsided, she reached both hands down to the silicone plug in her twat, and inexorably pulled the toy down away from her body. It left her cunt with an almost audible pop, followed by a brief gush of pussy juice that had accumulated during her walk and now flowed over her hands. She raised the silicone plug to her lips and began licking her juices from the rubbery surface, before sinking the plug into her mouth as if she was giving head to a willing cock.

Oh, how she wished it were a cock! Her head bobbed as she awkwardly fucked her mouth with the plug, grunting softly with each thrust, before finally slipping the damp toy into her purse that hung by her side. She lay back on the soft grass and started to fuck her cunt with the fingers of one hand while vigorously rubbing her clit with the fingers of the other. The small clearing was filled with her rough panting and the wet squelching made by her fingers as they plunged into her sopping cunt. She could feel the orgasm she so desperately needed building within her like a tsunami.... a watery force that would not be held back by any means available to humankind. Her breathing became increasingly ragged as she came, and her hips convulsed with each contraction. And yet, her fingers never stopped their frenzied dance.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh god... another.... Yes, yes, yes, fuuuuuck!"

Vanessa's hoarse whisper seemed as loud as a shout to her, but her lust for the next orgasm rapidly building within her would not listen to her internal voice that begged her to be quieter.

"Oh! God! Cumming! Ahh, fuck!" she squealed, and as her orgasm reached its peak, she lifted her hips from the ground and a spray of clear liquid squirted across the glade. Her stainless steel butt plug was forcefully ejected from her anal sphincter, arced gracefully across the green space and landed with a small thump a few feet from her convulsing body. Each contraction was accompanied by another small shower of fluid, each one slightly less than the previous, until she lay still, gasping for breath and her dress and thighs dripping wet. "Oh. My. God!" Vanessa exclaimed, and she groaned softly. As her clarity of mind returned, so did her concern that she had been heard, or worse still - seen! Without the clouded mind that resulted from her overwhelming need to cum, the thought of being seen no longer excited and aroused her. Instead, she feared the magnitude of embarrassment she would experience if she had been seen. She got unsteadily to her feet, and hurriedly fastened the buttons of her dress. She paused long enough to retrieve her beloved metal plug and secrete it in her handbag before she cautiously peered from between the two small trees that guarded her tiny Eden. Looking up and down the trail, she couldn't see another soul, and she quickly pushed her way between the tree-trunks and almost stumbled onto the path.

She looked back down the path in the direction from which she had come, but quickly decided against taking that route. That would take her through the park's parking area, which would be filled with picnickers, tourists, and sightseers. She had no intention of letting them see her in this state! So Vanessa struck out in the other direction. She knew that this trail forked up ahead, and if she turned to the left, that branch would take her back in the general direction of her house. She'd still have to walk a few blocks through the streets, but she wouldn't have to go through a crowd of onlookers while her dress was still sopping wet!

It wasn't too long before she reached the point of the trail where it veered sharply back to the right and back into the forest, but glancing to her left she could see the edge of the woods and the beginning of the residential area. She cautiously reached the very edge of the trees, glanced left and right to check for witnesses, and then trotted across somebody's back yard and between houses, to emerge on Water Lane. The personal irony was not lost on Vanessa, and she giggled as quietly as she could manage as she slipped between houses to finally emerge on Marine Drive and, gratefully, turned towards the sanctuary of her home.