A Most Pleasureable Offer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jesus Christ, Hannah, what you do to me.” Paris groaned as he turned around to face Hannah. Before she could offer him more reassurances, his mouth was on her. It was punishing at first, his lips attacking her as if he had spent all day wanting to kiss her. Then, as if realizing he had all night with her, Paris slowed, letting Hannah catch her breath. He nipped at her lip then kissed her again while pressing his body into hers.

Paris’s cock lay heavy between them and Hannah rocked her body against him. Her words had been truthful but now that she had Paris’s body, she understood better just how truthful they were.

Before, sex had been this illusion. She knew it would feel good, with the right person, but she didn’t fully understand the connection created between the people. Now, she craved Paris, Cole, and Xander. With them, Hannah felt more alive than ever.

“God, Hannah, I couldn’t stop thinking about you today.” Paris’s words washed through her as he broke from their kiss. His hands gripped her tight, smoothing over her bare back, molding her to him. “All day, I kept replaying last night in my mind. I had to deal with my asshole uncle when all I wanted to do was have you near me. And then I felt so guilty. I fucked you last night, then let Xander and Cole do the same. Three men took your virginity last night and when I woke up this night, hard as hell, I wanted nothing more than to be buried deep inside you, be damned how sore you were.”

“You can have me now, Paris. Please,” she added. Hannah reached out and held Paris’s head. His face had a light scruff to it and she leaned in, kissing him deeply, wanting him to be fully aware just how much she wanted him.

Paris shifted his hips, his cock moving ever closer to her pussy, and then Paris groaned as Hannah moved one leg over his, opening herself up to him. His cock rubbed along her opening, hitting her clit. His cock poked at her and she tried to move her hips, needing a better angle. Paris was with her, shifting himself, holding her ass as he tipped her further. His cock grazed her opening, he moved back, the tip of his cock entered, then Paris thrust up and his cock was there, exactly where it needed to be.

“Fuck, you’re so wet. I’m doing everything backward, Hannah. I didn’t even check to see if you were ready for me.” His words came out as a gasp as Paris steadied himself, pushing gently into her.

“You feel so good, Paris. Trust me, I’ve been ready for you all day.”

Then moved in unison, holding each other tightly. It was quiet in the room, the silence punctuated only by the gentle slap of their bodies. Hannah didn’t want to let go, and neither did Paris. They existed together for a moment, an hour, a night.
Normally impatient, Hannah simply let herself feel. She trusted Paris to make her feel good. No longer was she the girl from the streets, existing with no alternative. She was a woman come alive.

Paris kept up a steady rhythm. He kissed Hannah deeply as his hands curled into her ass, bringing her even closer. She closed her eyes, wanting to exist in the moment forever.

“I can’t – I can’t hold on any longer, Hannah,” Paris finally rasped. He kissed her deeper as his cock moved inside her. The tentative soreness had long since gone and she welcomed his thrusts.

“I’m there, Paris,” she moaned as the base of his cock hit her clit, over and over again. Letting go, Hannah felt every sensation in her body. Paris’s grip on her ass would surely bruise her, but it would be added to the bruises on her hips and the hickeys on her neck. She was being marked, claimed, and she wanted it.

“Fuck, Hannah, I’m coming,” Paris groaned. He released her mouth and muffled his cries in her neck. She yelled out, an incoherent string of words, as her orgasm consumed her. She held on to Paris, marking his body with her fingers, and didn’t let go.

12