A Mother Comforts her Son

Story Info
A distraught son brings out the motherly instinct in a woman.
2.5k words
4.06
26.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony arrived home sobbing his heart out. He had just found out that a girl from his school, a good friend, had been killed in a car accident. He was eighteen at the time and was inconsolable. At that age death surely is not something you even consider. Ann sat on the left hand end of the sofa and got Tony to lay down with his head in her lap, she got a cushion and put it under his head gently shaking him. His sobs continued. I was sat opposite watching, hoping his mother's comforting would calm our son down, but it seemed as though nothing was going to work. Then Susan had a bright idea, she pulled up her tee shirt revealing her left tit.

"Here son suck on this."

With that she fed her nipple into his mouth. He immediately started sucking it. What a beautiful sight to see my wife suckling our nearly full grown son. Slowly the sobs eased. Tony reached over with his left hand and gently squeezed Ann's tit. She smiled across at me and mouthed. "OK?"

I nodded my head. She lifted up her tee shirt further exposing her right tit and placed Tony's hand on it, he grasped it gently, found the nipple and rubbed it between finger and thumb while continuing to suck on Ann's left nipple. His sobs eased more.

Next thing Ann was squeezing the bulge developing in the front of Tony's jogging bottoms. I hadn't expected that, but what the hell if it calmed Tony down then no harm done. She had her hand firmly grasping his cock and was working it up and down the length. Then she reached inside the waist of his joggers and I could see her manipulating his cock. This went on for a moment or two then Ann said. "Lift up your bum Son."

He did so and Ann pushed down his joggers revealing his hard cock which she proceeded to stroke. All this time Tony's left hand never left Ann's tit nor his lips leave from sucking her right nipple. If she had been lactating the lad would be full up with her milk. His sobs had virtually stopped. Ann I've got to say is one very clever bitch. Eventually the sobs turned into moans of pleasure and then his cock erupted in spurt after spurt of thick white cum.

Turning to me a broad smile on her face she asked. "Would you run a bath please?"

I did as asked and sat down on the toilet thinking about what I had just witnessed whilst the tub filled. I shrugged, it was just Ann being Ann, she was always very casual about most things, going along with events, adapting, changing.

Ten minutes later the bath ready I called the pair of them in, I got up to leave Tony in peace but Ann said. "Strip off Tony and Mummy will wash you."

Wow that did make my eyes open up wide for a moment, but that wasn't all of it. She got down on her knees and soaping up he hands started washing his neck and back. We do have a rather large deep cast iron pedestal bath that we had bought second hand from a hotel when it closed down, it looked like new after we had it refurbished. I could see it was awkward for my Ann. Next thing she stripped off and got in the bath behind Tony. Now both our sons had seen their mum topless many times on the beach or in the park or in our back garden or indeed wandering around the house but I don't believe they have ever seen her naked, so this was a first. She sat down and got Tony between her legs lying against her. She soaped her hands once again and started washing him, his back and front then she made him kneel up facing away from her and gave his bum a thorough wash including a little root up his bum hole. She then turned him around and gave his cock a good wash ensuring she pulled the foreskin right back to make sure it was clean, it swelled a little but that was all. Finished she got out of the bath, dried herself then got Tony out and dried him. It was now quite late.

"I think you should get to bed son," Ann said. "A good night's sleep will do you good."

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep Mum."

"I'll come in and get you settled, OK."

"Thanks Mum, you're a star."

I followed them into Tony's bedroom Ann got into the bed, still naked remember and held up her arms inviting Tony, who was equally naked to join her. She lay on her back and he on his side cuddled up to her with his head on her chest and his right hand gently holding her left tit.

She mouthed to me. "Won't be long."

Indeed. Ten minutes later Tony was asleep and she crept out of his bed. She got her dressing gown and came to me in the living room.

"Wow, he's exhausted."

"You've done a good thing Ann."

"You're not upset with me?"

"Good lord no. Extraordinary times call for extraordinary measures."

"You know I really enjoyed being that close to Tony. It was like he was my little boy again."

"Yeah?"

"Yes. You know I think I wouldn't mind doing it again or something similar if he's up for it and you of course."

"I don't mind at all, it was quite exciting in a way."

"What about Billy?"

Who was our oldest son away in the RAF but due home on leave in a few days.

"Of course he will get the same treatment if he wants to."

Half an hour later we were in bed and Ann took the initiative for us to make love, something that hadn't happened in a while. The sex was great, wonderful and afterwards I wondered or realised that she had been turned on. I decided that tomorrow Ann and I must talk about it.

Tony was off out early leaving us free to talk.

"I enjoyed making love to you last night Ann."

"Mmm, it was rather nice wasn't it."

"I was a little surprised that you started it."

"I guess I was feeling horny, are you surprised?"

"Not really."

"After getting Tony calmed down I must admit it was nice showing myself to him. I think that's the first time he's even seen me totally naked."

I nodded. "Yes I think it was. So you enjoyed it?"

"Yes, it appealed to my exhibitionist side. I know he's our son and I suppose it's a bit naughty his mother showing herself off, but what the hell. I bet there are loads of nudist families that let it all hang out." She laughed but then got serious. "Whatever happens in the future I won't go any further than giving him a wank. That's not really sex is it, half sex perhaps."

It was my turn to laugh. "Half sex?"

"Yes half sex. You are OK with this aren't you?"

"I am totally."

"Only I wouldn't want to do anything that upsets you."

"Well if you do then you can calm me down by letting me suck your tit the way Tony did yesterday."

She laughed. "It's a deal."

Two nights later the three of us were watching some sort of pap on the TV when Ann asked Tony. "Would you like another bath Son"

"I'd love it Mum."

"Okay then but how about some of your mother's gentle calming technique first?"

"That would be wonderful."

"Good, let's not mess around, strip off and I'll do the same okay. That alright with you Ben?" She said turning to me.

"Fine with me, enjoy."

This time Ann sat at the right hand end of the sofa, put a cushion on her lap and Tony lay out along the length of the sofa. She fed her right nipple into his mouth and he reached up to squeeze her left tit. His cock was only half hard but Ann soon took care of that turning it into a sold fully working model and proceeded to jerk him off with gusto. Her way was generally the same, she would give perhaps a dozen rapid strokes followed by a couple of slow strokes fully pulling the foreskin down the shaft as far as it can go. I've enjoyed the experience of Ann's wanking technique many times and looking at our son's face I'd say he was enjoying it too. It didn't take long and two good spurts of his cum went on his chest and the rest just dribbled out of his cock down its length and over Ann's fingers and as with me she put her cum covered fingers into her mouth to clean them off, something else she had done many, many times. Ann loves her cum.

"Was that okay Tony?"

"Bloody wonderful."

"Good, right Ben, will you run the bath for us."

"Certainly my little love."

Ten minutes later the pair of them were in the bath soaking and once again Ann gave our son a good wash. She made him stand in front of her while she knelt and really gave his cock a good douching and satisfied she planted a kiss on his exposed knob head.

"There we go son, properly clean and fully functioning."

"Can I wash you Mum?"

"Of course you can Son."

He washed her back first with soapy hands then asked her to kneel so that he could wash her bum and like she did to him slipped a finger in her arse hole to make sure it was clean. His hand moved down and he was probing her cunt with soapy fingers. The lad was doing a thorough job of cleaning his mum's body, good boy, no point in doing half a job is there. Needless to say when he turned her around to wash her front, with soapy hands her tits became the cleanest tits it was possible to have. Not that I blame Tony, Ann has a fine pair of tits which I love to play with. I sat on the toilet the whole time enjoying the show. It's great to see your family getting on so well.

Time was getting on so we decided it was time for bed.

"Ben I'm going in with Tony until he's asleep, is that okay?"

"Of course it is. I'll see you two settled."

Ann took my hand. "You're a good man Ben."

Tony lay on his back and Ann cuddled into him with her head on his chest, the pair were still naked from their bath, they looked beautiful. Ann twiddled with Tony's right nipple while her left tit rested on his rib cage. She came to our bed about twenty minutes later looking for sex. This new lifestyle was doing wonders for our sex life, long may it continue.

The family got into a rhythm, every third day the pair got into the shower to wash their hair and bodies and the other days it was bath time with the occasional comfort session. I watched everything fascinated.

Billy came home for a long weekend, I suggested to Tony that he and his brother go off to the pub where he could explain the situation at home with him and his mother.

The pair arrived back home after chucking out time at the pub both a bit the worse for wear but Tony standing behind Billy gave me the thumbs up. It looked like the conversation had gone well. However Ann said no to anything intimate as the boys were both inebriated. She said to me in bed later. "I want everybody sober and completely in control. I don't want anything to spoil the beautiful relationships going on here in our home. You know how alcohol can loosen inhibitions."

I nodded my head completely understanding.

"We'll try a bit of comforting tomorrow, okay?"

"You're in charge of all this Ann, whatever you want and nothing more."

The next evening, Saturday we watched a film and then Ann asked. "Would you boys enjoy some of your mum's pampering?"

They both nodded.

"Okay, now normally Bill, Tony and I would have gotten comfortable on the sofa, but seeing as there are two of you we'll head upstairs to your dad and my bed it will be cosy. I'll go and get ready, you two follow in a few minutes."

I went upstairs, stripped the bed just leaving the bottom sheet and then stripped off my clothes. This would be a new experience being totally naked for my two lads. I lay back in the centre of the bed, legs crossed at the ankles, very demure. My three men arrived moments later. Ben went and sat on his usual perch at the bottom of the bed.

"Take your clothes off lads, don't be shy."

Tony stripped first and I got him to lie on my left side and soon after Billy was on my right. Tony must have done a good job of explaining to his brother what was about to happen because they very quickly had a hand on each of my tits with two mouths sucking my nipples. It felt absolutely wonderful. I looked at Ben and smiled. He nodded his head a huge grin on his face. I was making my entire family happy. It didn't take long before my lads were both sporting erections, and why wouldn't they with such an attractive, sexy mother? She reached down and slowly started to jerk them off, it didn't take long before Billy climaxed, it must have been some time since he had last relieved his balls, the amount of cum was prodigious. Tony took longer and in the meantime Billy just carried on sucking my right nipple. With a groan Tony shot his load onto Ann's belly and pubes which were now covered in our off springs cum, lovely.

"Ben will you run a bath for us please?"

"Of course."

Ten minutes later the three of them were in the bath and soapy hands got to work on the lads followed by two pairs of soapy hand washing their mother. Ann got out dried herself followed by Tony, she dried him, then Billy.

"Mum, you go in with Billy tonight, he's away on Monday I can wait until then."

She nodded. It was now late so she led our eldest to his bedroom and quickly the pair were cuddled up naked under the duvet. She didn't come to our bed for nearly forty minutes.

"He got it up again Ben, so I had to relieve him for a second time, took a bit longer but he's fast asleep now. So what do you think?"

"Wow seeing you with our lads one on each tit, wonderful."

She nodded. "Well I'm feeling as horny as hell now so I sincerely hope you're going to give me a damned good seeing to."

"Would you like me to lick your cunt for starters?"

"Mmm that would be absolutely super, thank you."