A Mother Returned Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmm." Theodore sucked on her tit and reached his hands for her ass. He held it firmly through her skirts, encouraging her undulating hip movements.

"I can... ooohhhhh... tell from your strong grip... that you want your mother... to stay where she is." Penelope let the feelings surge through her. The power of her love and their connection was colossal. Almost more frightening than his penis. How had she ever made do with the sensorium? This was orders of magnitude above and beyond the cheap copies of her husband and son. This was the real thing. Deep and compelling and... "Uuuuuuuggghhhhhhh... Teddy... I'm about to orgasm... ooooohhhhhhh... gods... I love you so much."

Theodore would have said he loved her, too. He was that far gone. But he was still sucking, so he only murmured around her flesh. He dug his fingers into the round globes of her ass, relishing the trembling of her ecstasy. He could feel wetness spread on his pajama bottoms as she unleashed a torrent from her pussy. He didn't care. He wouldn't pull away this time. She said she would do anything, and he would test her. He would see how committed she was to their renaissance. He spit the nipple out of his mouth. "Mom... Mom... hey... Mom." He couldn't talk to her with her tits covering his face.

"Ooohhhhh... y... y... yeessss?" Penelope came down from her high. She sat up straight, her hips rolling much more slowly. With great deliberation, she took off her gloves, smiling at the way her hands lit up his face. She cupped her breasts with her bare hands and squeezed them and kneaded them. "Which do you... mmmm... prefer, hands or... boobs?"

"Ummmm... both." Theodore couldn't decide. He saw his mother's wedding ring. He supposed she'd found it after her return. That brought his mind to his father. Felix Nisha wouldn't take his wife's infidelity well. This would almost certainly be the sort of thing that broke his father's normal calm. But that was a problem for another day. This was here and now, and Theodore had to test her. "You said I could have anything, right?"

Penelope's hips stopped. She nodded, taking her right hand and caressing the healing cut on his cheek. She saw him shiver at the skin-on-skin contact. She kept her hand there. "I want you to be happy. I can use my mouth. My hands. My breasts." She giggled. "I know how much you love my hands and breasts. You'll choose both I bet."

"I want to be inside you, Mom." Theodore gave her the firmest look he could muster. He was usually so good at projecting his intractable nature, but it was harder when basking in her naked beauty. "Inside, I want to be inside." He nodded down to where her pussy was resting on his cock with a couple layers of sodden clothing between them.

"Oh..." Her eyes widened and her face went still. He had been so resistant when she'd jumped him before. She hadn't expected this. "Well... I did say anything. But do you really want that? You came from there. Wouldn't it feel... strange?"

"I know from my time with Victoria that nothing else feels like pussy. Not your tits. Not your hands. Not your mouth. Those are all... excellent. But I want to be inside you," Theodore said.

"I must interject here." Winifred's voice entered the room over the speakers. "I don't think either of you are thinking clearly. Remember what I said about your Rubicon, Penny."

"What's she talking about?" Theodore raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing." Penelope shook her head. "It doesn't matter." She looked up at the ceiling. "No more interruptions, Winnie. That's an order. We're both thinking perfectly well." That might not be true. My mind is swimming under such fearsome and tantalizing thoughts. But... a good mother is decisive. She looked back to her son's handsome face. "I would do this for you, Teddy. But it won't fit. I've tried... um... with toys that are about your size. Nothing more than the head can enter without pain."

"Just the tip then." Theodore wondered if it was true that he wouldn't fit. He fit well enough in Victoria. But maybe different women were different down there. Maybe giving birth to him all those years ago had changed his mother's privates. It didn't matter, if the depth was only a few inches, that would be enough. He earnestly looked up at her. Her hand was still on his face, and the feeling of her fingers and palm was wildly exciting. "You said 'anything.'"

"I did. I did. If I thought it would fit, I would, but..." She gazed lovingly at him. "No, I can't stand disappointing you, lambkin. We'll have to use a condom. Will that be alright?" She leapt off him, stood next to the bed, and removed her skirts and underwear. She left her socks on. She didn't want him to see her hopping on one foot while her bosom threatened carnage upon her face.

"Yeah, I have condoms. They're in my bathroom, second drawer down on the right." Theodore stayed reclined on the bed.

Penelope's body buzzed. They were going to do this. That great mushroom of a head would be inside her soon. Her whole body thrummed. "Sorry about your bottoms. Hopefully we can clean those." She nodded to the gooey wet spot above his penis. "I'll get the prophylactics." She turned and raced from the room, leaving the door open.

"Okay." Theodore watched his mother's heart-shaped ass bounce into the hall. She was going to do it. She was going to pass his test. He pulled off his sullied bottoms and waited for her to return. His cock was harder than he'd ever remembered, projecting proudly into the air and curving, as it did, to the right. He thought about stroking himself, but that seemed indecent. So, he put his hands by his sides and stared at the empty doorway. His heart beat a crazed rhythm in his chest. His nerves tingled with anticipation. Soon, he heard the quick footsteps of his mother running down the hall. She entered the room holding her tits with one hand to keep them from bouncing with her hurried movements. With the other hand, she held Theodore's box of condoms. She was grinning ear to ear. Her face showed joy, trepidation, and hunger.

"Oh, my." Penelope stopped just inside the door. She stared at the monstrous, veiny penis. It was magnificent and daunting. It was inevitable. Felix should never have gone on that trip. I would have been happy with his smaller thing and ageing body. I didn't need to know about this. I would have been able to keep my roles as wife and mother separate. But that ship had sailed. "You are beautiful, Teddy. Your body takes my breath away." She pulled out a condom and dropped the box. "Let's get started." She tore the foil packet, wondering if she would look back on this moment as her Rubicon. She thought it likely. She dropped the foil to the floor, bounded across the room, and sprang onto the bed.

12