A Mother's Concern Ch. 06

Story Info
The date (All characters 18+).
1.6k words
4.35
6.4k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozermant
dozermant
48 Followers

7 days to go..,

Coincidentally the very next day Sandy gets a phone call finally from Jacob, who she met at the girls night out. He seemed friendly enough, and her son's thinking that she might start dating someone was on her mind. He knew her better than any other man, and maybe he was right, it was time for Sandy to start dating again.

Funnily enough Jacob asks if she's free tonight, he wants to meet for drinks in a few hours. Not dinner, not a date, just drinks. Sandy had been out of the dating pool for a long time but suspected this wasn't a normal date Jacob was shooting for, something closer to a "booty call." At least he didn't try to sext her or send her dick pics at 1 in the morning like some of the losers on that dating app did to get her attention. He was going to at least buy her a drink. Sandy thought about how her son wanted her to date again and thought maybe he was right. Also she was hopeful she could channel her own sexual energy toward another man and that would solve some of the issues she's been having with her son. Both of them needed a positive sexual outlet, and with another person.

She accepts the invitation.

Feeling flirtatious after getting Jacob's attention she decides to tease her son a little, he seems so cute when he's flustered and Sandy just couldn't help herself.

"Hey John I'm going out tonight, did you happen to see some of my underwear?" John gulped. "It's underwear I like to wear when I'm going out, and I can't find it." John's face turns red.

"No, I don't know why would I know where your underwear went?" John replied.

"Just I don't know, it's weird I can't find it, I put it in the hamper and now it's missing." Ok I'll have a quick shower and just wear something else."

"Are you going out on a date with a Chemistry match?"

"No, funny enough an old fashioned date, a man I met at a bar wants to meet again for drinks, but your dating talk gave me the confidence to accept the invitation thank you Son." Sandy goes into her room, leaves the door ajar, and strips to go into the shower. She can sense her son entering the room, discreetly, decides whatever to do to make sure she doesn't look, doesn't want to scare her son away from enjoying whatever it is he's seeing, eye contact could ruin everything. She wants him to enjoy the show, She begins soaping her pussy, closes her eyes a little as she does it. She begins thinking of her son watching her, it's exciting she hopes to god he is there. She stops before things can go any further, washes the soap off and turns off the water. Slowly moving to give her son time to get away without being "caught." She doesn't know what he saw, maybe he saw nothing, but the idea of him being there is what matters and that idea was planted in her brain no matter what.

She leaves the shower and looks in the hamper and sure enough, her bra and panties that she asked her son about magically showed up. She looks at them, they are wet, as if her son tried to wash off some stains, but looking closer she sees dried cum stains on her panties. Sandy lets out a little smile.

The second Sandy leaves for her date, John decides he needs to masturbate. He doesn't go and grab his mothers bra and panties, embarrassed at getting caught. As a result, John puts on incest porn. His kink isn't going away, it's just getting stronger.

The date with Jacob goes well enough, but Sandy's mind is somewhere the whole time. She has a glass of wine with dinner and being a lightweight starts losing some inhibitions. She knows her son is at home masturbating, the naughty boy he is. She decides her son needs to understand real sex, not this fake pornography stuff. Bad acting and ridiculous positions for the camera, it's giving him a completely warped perspective on what sex is. He should understand just how magical and exciting the adult world of sexuality is, one based on passion, lust, and mutual gifting of pleasure. He should know.

She has a 2nd drink and brings Jacob home with her.

She keeps the door to her bedroom open slightly, turns off the light in the hallway and starts foreplay with Jacob; she doesn't tell him about her son or that he's possibly home. She just knows her son's curiosity will be too much and he's gonna be in the hallway listening, he might even try to open the door and look. As long as the lights are off, maybe he can do it without Jacob noticing. She looks at the doorway and it moves slightly, that's all the confirmation she needs, and knowing that her son is enjoying the show, begins going to work. She pulls down Jakob's pants, positions him perfectly so someone on the hallway can see, and takes his cock into her mouth, sucking on it until it gets hard and erect.

"Now it's your turn Jacob."

She lies back so the doorway gets a full view of her spread pussy. "Eat me out and make me wet." This is what you wanted to see, son? Well here it is, and this is what it sounds like when I'm experiencing sexual ecstasy. Jacob unfortunately is pretty bad at oral sex, maybe it's because Sandy's not all there and this is partially a show, but no matter, she's going to accentuate the pleasure as best she can. "Oh John, that's good." Jacob notices Sandy got his name wrong, but since he's busy tonguing Sandy's clitoris decides not to say anything about it. He's trying to find the right rhythm here but it's not working. No matter, he can feel Sandy's pussy lips loosen and moisten on his chin. She's ready for him.

John is listening intently on his knees with his back against the wall in the hallway trying to look small. He can see but the angle is all wrong, too low. It's frustrating him so he decides to focus on what he can sense, namely the sounds. He wants so badly to hear his mom orgasm. He wants to cum at the same time. He strokes slowly, so as not to get too excited. He is so excited but just desperately doesn't want to come prematurely, he hopes Jakob is up to the task of getting his mom off.

With Sandy ready to get fucked, Jacob get up off his knees and enters her. He pounds away without much concern for a proper rhythm to excite Sandy. Sandy tells him to slow down, and at least he's willing to listen to her. Jacob tries a new rhythm and it starts to feel good so Sandy says "yes like that keep doing that." It's a bit slower than Jacob would like but he figures maybe he'll last longer. The sensuality heightens, and Sandy starts to get seriously aroused. Even though the physical sensation is there, emotionally without the connection to her partner Sandy realizes, it's not going to happen. Time to end this. "Ok, fuck me, fuck me John fuck me hard."

Jacob, given the green light just starts pounding away and comes within 20 seconds, Sandy not particularly close. "Was it good for you?" Jakob asks. "Yeah but I want to come too, let me get something."

"Oh you didn't come?" Sandy rolls her eyes and goes to grab her vibrator. "I want you to tease my nipples, and play with my body." Sandy puts the vibrator against her clitoris and allows John to play with her body. She closes her eyes and begins imagining her son watching her, starts imagining her son joining in, her son tonguing her clit, and then finally entering her. It's too much and she has a tremendous orgasm.

She and John come at the exact same time. John was disciplined. His load spilled into his other hand, to avoid it dropping on the floor, he slowly gets up and heads to the bathroom to wash himself.

Jacob lies in bed with Sandy. Sandy tells him he doesn't have to stay if he doesn't want to. Jacob thinks she's maybe playing a game, but after she insists realizes that no she actually doesn't want him there. He says some pleasantries and good night, figuring that it's probably not going to go anywhere, but maybe he can give a call if he's feeling horny in a few weeks.

Sandy goes into the shower, cleans up. She can no longer pretend that this is a one way fixation. Her son doesn't just want her but she wants him and she now knows that fact with certainty. She's seducing her own son. It's sick. She feels ashamed, the shame is overpowering with the joy of orgasm now long gone. She wants him so badly and he wants her so badly but it's just wrong. She will destroy his life if they continue down this path. He's got to go to college, find a girl his age, a girl even better than she is, make love to her, enjoy a real healthy sexual relationship. Get married, have children. This perverted thing they have going will send him down a path to misery. What future can this possibly have? A son staying at home, not going to college and having a love affair with his own mother. He will grow to hate her. He will grow to hate what she's turning him into. There's worse than no future here, there's a terrible future here. One of her son's arrested development and bitter resentment over it one day.

Sandy goes to her son's bedroom. The door is ajar, the light is off. She goes to look at him. He pretends to be sleeping. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and closes the door.

dozermant
dozermant
48 Followers