A Mother's Concern Ch. 07

Story Info
The Talk (All characters 18+)
2.4k words
4.5
7.3k
13

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dozermant
dozermant
48 Followers

4 days to go...

Sandy hopes her son has woken up to just how erotic real sex can be listening in on her moans earlier, even if Jacob wasn't necessarily the best lover. Maybe that experience will inspire him to really go out and seek it, find a girl and make her feel special. Sandy was hoping maybe he'd spend the last few days of his summer break before college finding a girl, going on impromptu dates, don't young people do that anymore?

But Jacob just seems to spend every day in his room. Sandy can look on the NetWatcher portal, he's no longer just finding porn and masturbating within a few minutes...he's watching it for hours. And she realizes, its mother son incest porn. The mommy fixation just seems to have gotten stronger, her gambit with Jacob did not have that effect she hoped. She woke something up in him alright. She knows it, and she can't tell him she knows it, and she has absolutely no idea what to do about it. The part of her that finds it erotic she is pushing it deep down, and ignoring, or is she? Why does she find this so hot, her son jerking his dick, to thoughts of Mommy?

Sandy remembers basically every healthy and strong relationship is based on communication, especially one between a mother and son. She decides she needs to talk to him about this fixation. The question is how much can she reveal? She can't reveal she knows what he's doing on the computer all day. She decides she needs to give him some rope and allow himself to reveal what he's thinking. He probably feels as mixed up by this as she does. He probably wants to talk about this as badly as she does, she just needs to provide him with a safe and trusting environment so he can finally do so. Reveal what he's comfortable revealing, and figure out together how to turn this into something healthy for both of them.

She decides maybe the lead-in will be to ask him about any girls at school. Pry there. Maybe he'll use that as an in to discuss his feelings, whatever he's been wanting to share but could not. She knocks on his bedroom door. John yells "just a minute." Sandy can tell he's in the middle of watching something on his computer, he secretly closes it, maybe even gets dressed and then he comes to the door, which wasn't locked...interesting.

"John, I just wanted to talk to you about some things. I am just curious about you and well...your love life. I hope you're not embarrassed but I just am wondering if any girls at school interest you, perhaps? Before you go off to college? The summer before I went to college I had a boyfriend and it was a formative time of my life, so I'm wondering if it's the same for you?" Sandy asked, studying John's face the whole time. He seemed to reveal nothing. "I'm not embarrassed Mom. I'm not interested in girls right now, I want to be single for college. Seems like in a week I'll start meeting brand new girls and I don't want to be tied down. Some of my friends are going to stay together but go to different schools and they just seem afraid to break up." John responded, curious where this conversation was going.

"But still, aren't you interested in some girls? Even as just a temporary thing? Girls like sex too, it's a myth that they don't." Sandy makes John blush with that comment. "What? Are you embarrassed by sex talk with your mother? Sorry your Dad's not here for this.. Look I just want you to find a girl you love, and they love you back, and I want you to have a healthy romance. I am reading about your generation and the things they are being exposed to, on the internet, with those gross dating apps you showed me. It's not a healthy perspective on sex. You might have had this conversation with your dad if he were around but he's not so sorry it's gonna be with your mom. I want to steer you toward a happy life, and most happy lives involve happy sex lives." Sandy speaks from the heart, but doesn't dare discuss the elephant in the room.

"I'm curious about sex. The truth is I haven't kissed a girl even before though and I don't really know how to get one." John looks down. "When you mean curious about sex, what did you do to satisfy that curiosity, son?"

"Look on the internet."

"Look at porn you mean."

"Yes."

"John I've seen my fair share of pornography as an adult and I'll tell you looking at hardcore pornography before you even kiss a girl will give you a warped and unhealthy perspective on sexuality. Porn is fantasy, usually a man's fantasy, and not what real sex is about. It's not going to serve your curiosity, it's going to pervert it. Sex is at its best, an expression of love between two people who care for each other and want to express that love physically and achieve mutual pleasure. It can be to produce a baby obviously but not always, and usually not. Usually it's about connecting with someone. Something that goes deeper than physical stimulation. You will understand it one day I'm sure, you just need to put yourself out there, go on dates, find a girl, care about her, get her to care for you. Staying at home and watching pornography all day will get you nowhere."

John looked Sandy in the eye, He knew then that she knew what he was doing all day. He knew his mom wasn't an idiot but now all doubt was removed. He didn't dare share that it was mommy son porn, but he wanted to let a load off his shoulders and explain. "I know what you mean, I've been watching a lot of porn recently as my curiosity is really starting to get to me. I just don't know what else to do, it's becoming an obsession and I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know how healthy it is." Sandy steps forward and gives her son a big hug. "I love you son, you can share anything with me, any thoughts you might be having about this. I want you to have a healthy sex life and you can't just push down your thoughts and keep them to yourself. What turns you on?"

"Honestly? I like girls that look like you."

"Girls?"

"Women. I want a woman that looks like you. You're so beautiful and I just, I just want you."

"That's so sweet!" Sandy came in and gave her son a big hug. Her pubic mound was inches away from John's cock, and her breasts pressed up against John's chest. The feeling immediately made John hard, and Sandy could feel John's cock grow rubbing against her thigh. She held onto the embrace and tried to use the feeling against her skin to understand the size and girth of her son's cock. She wanted to see it, after weeks of thinking about it, she wanted to finally see it, erect and standing at attention for Mom. She decided she needed to end the pretense and make the first move. "You want Mommy? Tell me what you want to do to Mommy." Sandy moved her hand down John's chest and into his pants and grabbed his cock. She moved her mouth to John's ear and whispered "You want to take this thing and stick in Mommy?"

"I do. I..." John was inexperienced in the art of dirty talk and didn't know how to join in. He wasn't going to let that stop him though. "I want to take my dick and shove It inside you until you can't walk again." Sandy let out a laugh and looks at her son's eyes. He seems so sweet and goofy and she wants him, she loves this boy more than anything in the world, even his father. She kisses him fully on the lips. John kisses back, revealing his inexperience in the art, but the passion fills in the gaps. She starts stroking his cock through his pants and then pulls back and they make eye contact again.

John looked in his mother's eyes. The love coming through was overwhelming for him. He wanted her now badly. Sandy looked and saw the love her son had for her. It was pained, and it was borne from confusion and intense desire. He wanted to make her happy, he wanted to make her come but he didn't know how to do it. She needed to take the lead, just as she did in starting to stroke his cock. If this was going to be romantic and not merely masturbation using another person's body, she was going to have to make it so.

She moves in and kisses him fully on the lips, her tongue gently massaging his. John gave in and let his mother lead in the kissing this time. It was full and the feeling of a week of tension subsided. They didn't know where they were going next but they were relieved. Finally they could express themselves fully with the person they loved, they could give into passion.

Sandy in control pushes her son onto their bed. She took his shirt off and smiled. She is feeling his chest, thinking what a tight young body her son has. There wasn't an ounce of chubbiness on him. No love handles, none of the marks of middle age. She hadn't been with a boy like that for 20 years. She stayed dressed as she pulled off his pants, all the while kissing his neck and chest. Then she finally pulled down his underwear and saw it completely. Her son's cock, rock hard. It looked just like his father's cock and Sandy let out a little laugh. John asked what's so funny, Sandy said "nothing" just you remind me of your father. John laughed. Everything was funny when you were aroused with someone you love. Sandy then went back to stroking John's cock with her hand, with it fully out in the open. She studied his face and stroked him to completion.

John sat back up, "Sorry, I didn't mean to come." He said.

"It's ok, don't worry. I wanted to see it happen. I've been thinking about it for weeks now. The come spurting out of your cock, and I got to see your orgasm face up close, it's so hot. Seeing the waves of pleasure overtake you." Sandy licked the bits of John's come that had fallen onto her hand. John's cock began to slowly deflate. "Now with that out of the way, you can maybe stay hard for the next one and really fuck me. You think you can get this thing back up for me stud?"

John said of course, and began stroking his cock furiously. Sandy stopped him. "Wait, take it slow, we're just getting started." She then straddles John and begins kissing him fully. "I want you to undress me now." John pushes down his Mom's shorts and sees the panties he had fallen in love with right in front of his face. He is overcome with sexual hunger seeing those panties covering his mom's delicious pussy. He goes up and pulls off her shirt, and the matching bra is right there. "I want to see you." John moves back to get a better view of his mother's body. "Oh you like the tease?" Sandy gets up and bends over, showing her panty clad ass to John. "You think you can handle me son?"

"I can."

"Then come here I'll tell you what really turns me on, and you can do it to me. Kiss my neck." John begins following his mom's instructions, attentive and open minded. She guides him through what she genuinely likes for foreplay, the timing and effort her lover should put in before touching her pussy. And then how to massage her clit so that the pleasure is heightened, how to get her ready to take a cock. "Feel how wet Mommy is? You did that son, I'm wet for you. Now enter me." Sandy lies on her back on the bed and spreads her legs.

Since John had just ejaculated, his cock was semi-erect but once he entered his mom he became fully aroused. He could tell he could last longer than he feared and began to get more confident fully inside. He moved slowly initially. "Listen to my moans son, find the rhythm." John was no longer a virgin, and as he spent more time inside her, he began to let some instincts take over. He wanted to get his mom off so bad. He loved her more than anything and knew he could do what Jacob could not. He pushes in and out with more confidence and he moans become more intense. Sandy's face is tightening. John is trying to time this again, he wants to come when his mom does, he moves faster and faster still as Sandy's moan indicates she's ready for it. The pleasure is growing inside his mom until finally it overwhelms her and she orgasms, her vagina contracting and tightening on John's cock. That does it and sends him over the edge and his mom's pussy sucks out all his cum. He drops next to her and lies with his head against his mom's chest. She strokes his hair. "That's how you satisfy a woman son" Sandy allows her breathing to return to normal.

They lie in bed together for a few minutes. "So what's next?" John asks.

"Don't ask that."

"Why?"

"Because you won't like the answer."

"Why not?"

"There's no future here John. I've thought about it, I've been thinking about it for a long time now. We can't keep doing this. You need to go to college, you need to find a girl, and you need to find love. It's what I want for you. This was a one time thing, think of it as my going away present to you, and your present to me. It's a wonderful gift. I cherish it deeply, I hope you feel the same. I needed it and you needed it but I don't want you to stay home from college and fuck your mother."

"Part of you does though, doesn't it." The boy was more aware of the adult world than he let on.

dozermant
dozermant
48 Followers