A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 05

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation in Mexico.
1.3k words
4.11
32.9k
7

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they pulled through the front gate of Pedro's compound, Maggie knew she had to compose herself. Lisa must never know what she had been through. As they reached the front door, Maggie asked Consuelo, "How do I look?"

Consuelo responded, "Mistress, you always look great." Avoiding Maggie's gaze, she continued, "And I just want to tell you again how sorry I am that I had to be involved with you and this doctor who works for Pedro. But if I didn't do it," and here she broke down, "he might have someone in my family killed."

Sympathetically, Maggie replied, "First of all, don't call me 'mistress.' I am Maggie. And I understand that you did what you thought you had to do. That is what we are all doing here." The two of them hugged, and exited the car.

Consuelo found a few men nearby to carry up the packages they had purchased. Lisa was not there when they returned. As they were putting the items away, Pedro came in. Cheerily, he asked, "I hope everything went well in town today."

The two women looked at each other. "Oh, yes," lied Maggie.

"The doctor gave you a very good report. He was impressed with you." The women said nothing. Pedro went on, "I have a request. I am entertaining some associates out at the pool area. Lisa is actually there. I would like to introduce you to some of my colleagues."

Maggie forced a smile and said, "Sure. Just let me get into my new bathing suit." She was almost surprised that he did not object when she went into the bathroom to change. When she came out, the two of them walked hand in hand down the stairs and through the house to the back door. Before they could reach the pool area where the party was taking place, Pedro stopped her. "You know," he began, "it would really impress my friends if my special lady would come to the party topless." Maggie bit her lip and sighed. Without a word, she untied her top and handed it to Pedro. He reached over and kissed her. "Thank you so much," he volunteered.

The two of them then walked again hand in hand to the pool.

When they arrived, Maggie noticed she was in the presence of maybe twenty other men. The only female present was Lisa. Spotting her daughter, she asked Pedro for permission to go speak to her. Approaching her, Maggie asked, "Lisa, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Sarcastically, Lisa muttered, "Nice tits, mom. I am sure you will be the life of the party."

Hurt, Maggie responded, "I had to do this. Pedro has asked me to. You know me well enough to know that I would never do this on my own,. I feel so uncomfortable and it would be worse if I thought you did not have respect for me." Without a word, Lisa rose and headed back toward their room.

Maggie wanted to follow her. But she knew Pedro would object. (Maggie was noticing that every move she made now was based on what Pedro would think.) Going back to Pedro's side, she could not help noticing the other men were staring at her chest. Every instinct in her being was to use her arms to cover herself. She had to force herself not to do that because Pedro would not like it. (There was that thought again.)

Pointing at one of the men, Pedro said, "Maggie, this is the Commandante of the local military district. He is a good friend of mine. He is being honored at a dinner this evening. He has asked if you would consent to be his escort for the evening. You would accompany him to the dinner and then possibly join him for some after-dinner drinks at his residence. I told him I did not think you would have a problem with that. You don't, do you?"

Maggie knew there was only one correct answer. To her horror, she was learning that complying with Pedro's whims included being "loaned" out to his associates when it suited his business interests. But she dared not object.

Leering at Maggie, the Commandante remarked, "The tits are very nice." Reaching to grab the other part of her suit, he inquired, "How are you down here?"

Instinctively, she blocked his reach and protested, "No, don't."

Furious, he grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around, "Did you just tell me 'no', he demanded. Pulling her suit down to her thighs, he "inspected" her private areas.

Whispering, Maggie begged, "Please, won't someone here help me?" But no one even took notice of what was happening. It was as if she was completely invisible. Her heart sank as she realized that she was completely alone and helpless.

The Commandante said, "Good. I will pick you up at 7:00."

Pedro made a point of introducing her to everyone there. They were all suitably impressed. Many commented on how fortunate Pedro was to have found such a beautiful mistress. And no matter how focused the men were on her bare chest, she resisted the urge to cover herself.

Lisa had been furious with her mother. How could she behave like that? Storming back into their bedroom, she slammed the door behind her. Seeing Consuelo still there unpacking their purchases from earlier in the day, she described the scene she had witnessed at the pool. She was surprised when Consuelo was not sympathetic to her position.

Consuelo explained to her that they were all there under duress. Each of them had to make compromises and do things they did not want to do. Consuelo had done that herself. Many others were in the same position. She tried to explain to Lisa that whatever Maggie did, she was doing because she felt it was what she had to do at the time. She should trust that her mother would act in what she felt was their best interest.

When Consuelo was through, Lisa felt bad. She had always been exceptionally close with her mother. She could not let this jerk drive them apart. Lisa resolved to set things right between them at the first opportunity. She did not have long to wait,.

Soon, Maggie was back up to their room--still topless. She was surprised when Lisa ran to embrace her as she entered. Starting to cry, Lisa began, "Mom, I am so sorry. I really have not been fair with you. I know you have our best interests at heart. I promise never to doubt you or judge you again. You have been a great mother and I love you so much."

Maggie was pleasantly surprised by the turn of events. Holding back tears, she motioned for Lisa to join her on the couch. "I am so glad to hear that, honey. I love you more than life itself, and would do anything to protect you." Bracing herself, she continued, "I have to tell you something. Pedro has arranged for me to spend this evening with one of his associates."

Lisa inquired, "Are you going to sleep with him, Mom?"

Maggie sighed, "I suppose I will have to if he wants me to."

Lisa said, "Well, Mom, I support you and I will pray for you." Maggie thought this was an interesting comment, since they were not particularly religious. "If there is anything I can do to make things easier for you, I want you to know that I am there for you."

Wiping away tears, Maggie began, "I appreciate that so much." Smiling, she continued, "When did you get to be so mature?"

"You should know, Mom," Lisa replied. "You raised me."

Standing, Maggie explained, "Well, I suppose I have to get ready here. This man is picking me up at 7:00." With that, she headed into the bathroom to prepare for her "date."