A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation in Mexico.
2k words
4.04
37.1k
11

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie did not get a minute of sleep. Her mind was racing with thoughts of the prior day's events and of what the immediate future could hold. When Pedro awoke from his slumber, he first turned and gave Maggie a light kiss on the cheek. Arising, he informed her that he would be busy all day with business matters. Consuelo would be up soon to take the two of them to breakfast. Then, Consuelo would take her shopping to get things she would need here and also take her for a medical examination. They needed to be showered and dressed when she came for them. With that, he marched across the room and was out of her life--however temporarily.

With a sigh, Maggie arose and slowly made her way over to Lisa's bed on the other side of the room. Bending over, Maggie lightly touched her daughter on the shoulder. "Lisa, honey, we need to try to get up and get ready for the day."

Raising her head from the pillow, Lisa snapped, "Mom, how could you let that man whip me? And then you turn right around and let him fuck you. Do you know how hard it was for me to lie here and listen to what he was making you do?"

Maggie pleaded, "Lisa, I had no choice. Now, all we can do is try to survive this ordeal." Grabbing her firmly by the shoulders, Maggie continued, "As long as we can survive, there is hope. That is all we have right now--hope. So we have to do what is necessary to survive. Promise me you will try not to alienate him again," Lisa looked away, "Promise me," Maggie insisted.

Lisa responded, "Okay, Mom, for your sake, I will try.

The two of them showered and dressed for the day,. No sooner had they finished than Consuelo appeared to take them down for breakfast. They were surprised to see that they were alone in the banquet room. When they were through, Consuelo informed them that she was supposed to take Maggie into town for some shopping and to see a doctor. Lisa would have free time.

As Consuelo drove her into town, she confided to Maggie about her situation. It seemed that everyone in the town worked for Pedro. There really were no other jobs. Consuelo said that her brother had worked for him. Pedro had accused him of stealing drugs. The claimed amount of the theft was far more than he could possibly pay back. Pedro had agreed that if Consuelo would join his household, then he would not harm anyone else in the family. She had no choice. Everyone here, including police and judges, were on his payroll. He was untouchable.

All this gave Maggie a sinking feeling in her gut. They arrived at what Consuelo described as the best clothing store in the city. Entering, Maggie was prompted to pick out some nice outfits to wear. When she picked out a pant suit, Consuelo shook her head. "I am sorry. But Pedro will not permit you to wear pants. He considers it not 'feminine.'" You can only wear dresses or skirts and blouses. And we also need to get you a few gowns for formal wear." When this task was completed, Maggie moved toward the intimate apparel. Consuelo apologetically informed her that that section was off limits to her. She was not permitted to have underwear of any kind. Bras and panties were strictly forbidden, If Pedro ever caught her wearing those items in the future, both of them would be punished.

Angrily, Maggie snarled, "I am 'forbidden' to wear bras Who does this guy think he is?" But then she caught herself. Of course he could tell her that. Who was going to stop him? "Okay, well, you tell me what I can have."

Consuelo suggested she would need a bathing suit. As they examined those, she found a one-piece number she did like. Consuelo again shook her head. "One-piece suits are not considered 'sexy' enough. You must get a two-piece suit. And you are only allowed to wear it when in the pool area."

When they made all their selections, Maggie expected to be directed to the check-out area. But Consuelo just pushed her out the door, explaining, "Pedro owns this store. We do not have to pay."

Down the street, they pulled into a shabby storefront. To Maggie's surprise, Consuelo informed her that this was the doctor's office. As they made their way in, Consuelo, holding back tears, confessed to her, "I am so sorry I have to bring you here But if I don't, Pedro will know and my family will suffer." Maggie was just curious as to what she meant by that comment.

When they entered, Consuelo went to the receptionist. After a brief discussion, she returned and the two of them took seats in the waiting area. Soon, the receptionist came to the door and motioned for them to follow her. Leading them down a dimly lit hallway, she took them to a small office. It was sparsely furnished with an exam table and a smaller table and chair. A lone light bulb dangled from the ceiling. It certainly did not look like any doctor's office Maggie had ever seen.

As Maggie pondered what would happen here, the door swung open and in came an elderly gentleman that Maggie guessed to be near seventy. He motioned for Consuelo to wait for him outside. When she left, he closed the door, He began pleasantly, "Well, Maggie, how are we today?"

"Just fine," she lied.

"Any particular health problems that I need to be aware of," he inquired?

"Not really," she answered.

"Okay, I need for you to undress for me." She was familiar with this routine with physicians and did not necessarily think it out of line. But when she had disrobed, the next round of questions was very unsettling to her. "Let's see," he continued. "You are forty-four years old. You are single with one child." (How did he know all this, she wondered.) "How many sexual partners have you had in the last two years?"

Maggie was stunned by the blatantly inappropriate query. "I don' think that is any of your concern," she snapped.

"It does not matter what you think," he calmly replied. "I am the doctor and I decide what is relevant. I need you to lie down on the exam table." Maggie was now very uncomfortable with the situation, but what could she do? She sat up on the table. Aggressively, the doctor pushed her down onto the table. Grabbing one ankle, he roughly pulled it to the side and tied a leather strap around it. Moving to the other side, he repeated the process with the other ankle. Maggie realized this was not going to be like any other medical exam she had ever experienced.

The doctor moved up to the middle of the table. Fingering her vagina, he repeated his last question. "Again, how many sexual partners have you had in the past two years?"

Through heavy breathing, she responded, "Only one."

Pushing his fingers inside her vagina, the doctor laughed. "Do you really expect me to believe that a pussy like this has not been more active than that?"

Maggie was just stunned at the language coming from this so-called "doctor." While one hand played with her vagina, the other began to explore the clitoris. Immobilized by the restraints, she was helpless. "This feels good, doesn't it," he asked. Maggie only laid there and moaned. "I can tell that it does," the doctor answered his own question, "Alright, you are cleared for all types of vaginal intercourse."

He then removed the restraints from her ankles. Pulling her up, he stood her at the side of the exam table. Leaning her over it, he this time attached restraints to her wrists. In a loud voice, he called out, "Consuelo, bring in the enema device." Maggie struggled against the restraints, but was helpless. She looked behind her and saw Consuelo coming in with a large metal rod holding a large bag of a liquid solution. The doctor produced a tube of petroleum jelly from a drawer in the smaller table. Dabbing it on his finger, he applied the product to Maggie's opening. He then motioned to Consuelo. The bag had a long tube with a nozzle at the end. Consuelo pushed the nozzle into Maggie's opening and turned a valve. Maggie felt the liquid rushing into her abdomen. Closing her eyes, she clenched her fists and prayed for this to be over quickly, After a few minutes, she forced herself to check behind her. Gratefully, the bag was almost empty.

"Thank you, Consuelo. That will be all," the doctor instructed. As Consuelo left the room, the doctor produced another item from the drawer in the small desk. He walked around and made a point of showing it to Maggie. She recognized it as a butt plug used in BDSM activities and her heart sank. "The purpose here is to clear out your system so you can enjoy anal sex. I will need to insert this to ensure you do not prematurely expel the liquids before they can clean out your system." Walking around behind her, he quickly pulled out the nozzle and inserted the plug, as if in one seamless motion. He then calmly strolled over to the chair at the small desk. Sitting down, he proceeded to ruffle through some papers, ignoring Maggie's plight.

After a few minutes, Maggie felt as if her stomach could explode. Turning to him, she pleaded, "Sir, I am begging you. Please take this thing out of me. This is just cruel."

Looking at his watch, he ignored her pleas. After a few more minutes of ruffling papers, he stood and called out for Consuelo. When she appeared at the door, he instructed her, "Bring the bucket." Moving over to Maggie, he cupped his hands under her stomach and squeezed hard. Her loud groans seemed to just stimulate him to squeeze harder. Consuelo returned with a large metal bucket and placed it at Maggie's feet. Slowly, the doctor removed the plug. Liquid gushed out of her and into the container.

The doctor removed the wrist restraints and helped her to her feet. Not even what she had been made to do with Pedro had been this humiliating. Next, the doctor fondled her breasts. "These are nice and firm for a woman of your age," he noted. "I know that Pedro will not permit you to wear bras. But for our records, what size bra did you use when you wore them?"

Maggie was now beyond resistance. "I wore 36D," she blankly replied.

Continuing to fondle her, he asked, "Those are large tits for such a petite lady. Do you have implants?"

Staring straight ahead, she responded simply, "No."

Still fondling her, "Did you breast feed you daughter?"

Without feeling, "Yes."

The doctor then called for Consuelo to reenter the exam room. As she did so, the doctor explained, "It is my opinion that you are cleared for all types of sexual activity. If it should turn out that there are activities that you are unable or unwilling to perform, then you will need to return for a follow-up exam to determine the reason or reasons for that. Hopefully, that will not be necessary. The follow-up is considerably more extensive." (Maggie could not imagine what that could possibly involve.) "You are no longer allowed to have bras and panties. So I will confiscate those items that you wore here today. You can put on your shirt and pants and Consuelo will take you home. And, Maggie, I sincerely hope I never have to see you again." This whole time, Maggie never glanced at the doctor.

When she had dressed, Consuelo took her by the arm and led her back out to the car. Consuelo had to help her into the seat. As they started back for Pedro's estate, Maggie buried her head against the car window and sobbed uncontrollably.