A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 06

Story Info
Mother and daugher are kidnapped on vacation in Mexico.
1.2k words
3.84
25.2k
13

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Maggie showered, she rummaged through her top dresser drawer for a bra and panties. Only then did she remember that she was forbidden to have those items. That would take some getting used to.

The evening gown that she had chosen, or to put it more accurately that Consuelo had chosen for her, was fairly tight fitting with a plunging neck line. With no undergarments, she felt very uncomfortable in it. But she would just have to try to make the best of it.

Consuelo came for her at 7:00, informing her that the Commandante was downstairs waiting for her. Lisa was already at dinner. Maggie steeled herself and headed down to meet her date. He and Pedro were talking in the front foyer. But their conversation stopped as Maggie appeared. The Commandante took her hand and lightly kissed it. "You are so beautiful," he whispered.

Pedro grabbed Maggie by the arm and squeezed hard. "The Commandante is a powerful man. It is very important to me that he be totally satisfied with you. You understand, don't you?" She nodded. With that, the two of them were out the door. Standing at the rear door of his limo, the chauffeur opened it and Maggie entered. Walking around to the other side, he opened the other rear door for the Commandante.

At the dinner, the Commandante was receiving an award for his dedication to public service. The speakers took turns seeing who could be the most effusive in their praise for this great man. Maggie found this all quite ironic, given that he was there with her instead of his wife.

As the dinner broke up, the two of them climbed back into the limo. Without consulting Maggie as to whether she wanted to go, the driver took them to the Commandante'e estate. His home was almost as lavish as Pedro's. As they entered, he had her follow him downstairs to a sort of basement. Entering, she was shocked to see a wide assortment of accessories and devices that she knew to be associated with the bondage lifestyle.

Swallowing hard, she put her arm around him and urged, "Let's don't do this. Take me up to your bedroom. I can make you feel glad to be a man. I can do things for you that--."

The Commandante cut her off. "That belongs to my wife. I love her dearly. This is something else. You are just a plaything." Pushing her away from him, he said, "I understand that you will not now have anything on under that gown. Pull it up and show me." Gritting her teeth, Maggie grabbed her gown at the hem and pulled it above her waist.. He then commanded, "Shake your tits for me." With a sigh, she lightly swiveled her shoulders. The commandante laughed. "You can do better than that. Make them bounce." Avoiding his stare, she twisted herself more violently. "Very good," he said. "Now you can just get out of the dress. You will not need it anymore." Silently, Maggie let her gown drop to the floor, leaving her standing naked in front of him.

Taking her by the hand, he led her to a device that was two wooden frames in the shape of an "X." There were hooks in each corner. On a table, he picked up two leather restraints. Sliding them onto her wrists, he hooked them on the upper rungs of the "X." With two other restraints, he hooked her ankles to the lower rungs.

He then walked to the back of the room and returned with a large box with knobs. Protruding from the box were a number of wires with clamps on the end. He informed her, "This is something new we have been using with prisoners at the jail. I have been interested in trying it out here." She gasped as he attached clamps to each of her nipples. Laughing, he told her, "Honey, you have not seen anything yet. Wait until I turn them on."

Maggie begged him, "Please, sir, please don't do this to me. I will do anything you ask. You can fuck me any way you--."

"Shut up," the Commandante snapped. As he applied clamps to her vagina, he continued, "I told you already that I have sex only with my wife."

With that, he turned one of the knobs. Maggie felt a surge of electricity through her chest. She clenched her fists and closed her eyes. He twisted the other knob. The sensation surged through her groin and her knees buckled against the restraints. He turned the knobs back to "off" and she relaxed, breathing heavily. He then twisted both knobs simultaneously and Maggie screamed. He repeated this process for what to her seemed to be an eternity. First one knob and then the other and then both together.

Finally, he seemed to grow bored with this. After removing the clamps, he helped her down from the "X." As she had difficulty walking unaided, he helped her back to a dingy sofa in the back of the room. In front of it was an old 19" television with an attached VCR. (That is right, reader. You read correctly. A VCR.) Popping in a tape, he plopped down on the sofa next to her.

The two of them then watched a movie entitled, "A Mother's Torment." It was a about a mother and daughter who were kidnapped while on vacation, The mother is blackmailed into prostitution in order to protect her daughter. In the end, the two of them turn the tables on their captors by escaping and starting their own escort service.

As the movie played, the Commandante became quite drunk. He had sampled a number of liquor bottles on a table next to him, Near the end of the movie, when mother and daughter are thriving in their new business, the Commandante turned to Maggie and, in a drunken stupor, asked, "So, your daughter is here with you, isn't she? Maybe the three of us can have a party together."

She was horrified. Everything she had done here was to keep her daughter safe from harm. As offensive as this man was, she knew what she had to do. He reeked of alcohol, but she kissed him, passionately. With one hand, she reached between his legs and massaged him. In her sexiest bedroom voice, she intoned, "We don't need a third person. That would only get in the way. Let me--."

He pushed her away and stumbled to his feet. "I told you that you were not here for that. I'll ask Pedro. He will let me do it.. It is now time for you to go.." He led her back up to the front of the room and harshly told her to put on her dress. When she was decent, he led her back upstairs. Pushing her out the door, he snapped, "I will call for someone at Pedro's to pick you up." He slammed the door and with that, she was alone in the night.

Sitting there, waiting for someone to come and pick her up, Maggie thought to herself, "This has got to be the worst 'first date' of all time. If I ever get out of this, I will never again complain about someone taking me to something less than a top-tier restaurant."