A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 07

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation in Mexico
1.1k words
3.94
26.7k
13

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone eventually arrived to take Maggie back to Pedro's estate. It being the middle of the night, she was careful not to disturb Lisa when she came back to their room. She just tossed and turned in bed, unable to sleep. Her mind was racing. What kind of hell was this? What other torments awaited her? Her thoughts jumped from one unpleasant scenario to another.

It was late in the morning before Consuelo came to get them for breakfast. She explained that Pedro had allowed her to sleep in, given her late night return. She also told Maggie that the two of them had to go out shopping again. Pedro had scheduled a major party for Saturday evening and the two of them were in charge of food and decorations.

At breakfast, Lisa gently asked about the prior evening. Not wanting to disturb her, Maggie had lied and said everything had gone well. She said the Commandante had not asked her to sleep with him, which was actually the truth. Her sanitized description of what had happened seemed to reassure Lisa.

After breakfast, Consuelo and Maggie headed out, going first to a store to pick up party supplies, i.e., balloons, streamers, etc. They then went to a supermarket for the food items. Maggie was surprised at how large and well-stocked the store was. Did Pedro own this one, too? Consuelo headed off to one end and told Maggie she could browse the aisles on the other side. Taking a shopping cart, Maggie headed toward the meat section at the back. It felt good to be engaging in a "normal" activity of everyday life again.

On the way, her cart was rammed. "Excuse me, I am so sorry," said the well-dressed gentleman. It was not the first time a man had "accidentally" bumped into her at the supermarket. She knew the drill. But something about his look or demeanor attracted her to this man and told her that she could trust him.

"You are an American," she uttered in amazement!

"Yes, and I cannot talk long," he snapped. "Listen carefully. Your Pedro has been indicted for drug trafficking in the States. The indictment is sealed so he does not know about it. We don't think authorities here will extradite him. So we are planning a "snatch and grab" operation to take him back for trial. I am with the Army Rangers and I am here scouting for the operation. "

"The operation will go down late Saturday night. We know he has a big party planned that evening. Everyone will be quite drunk after that. We have a team coming to get you and your daughter out of here. This is very important. When they come for you, you must do everything they say without question. They are professionals. Until then, you must act as if nothing unusual is going to happen,. If you discuss this with you daughter, you must do so only in writing--NEVER verbally." Maggie looked puzzled. "Everywhere in the estate is equipped with listening devices," he explained. "Do you understand," he asked?

Maggie was speechless. She didn't know what to say.

He repeated, more sharply, "Do-you-understand?"

Maggie nodded in the affirmative.

"Good," he continued. "I have to go now. Just remember. When our team comes for you, follow their instructions to the letter. That is vital." Before Maggie could get in another word, her knight in shining armor had disappeared down the frozen food aisle.

Maggie hardly knew what to make of this encounter. When the two women returned from shopping, Pedro was waiting for her in the foyer. Glaring, he took her by the arm and roughly led her into a room on the first floor that seemed to be a kind of study. Already present was the Commandante, standing in a corner with a sullen expression. Lisa was sitting on a sofa next to a fireplace. Pedro roughly threw Maggie onto the sofa next to her daughter.

He launched into a tirade. "The Commandante informs me that he made a request of you last night and you refused him. Is that correct?"

Trembling, Maggie tried to explain. "He was drunk. I did not think he was serious. I thought--."

Pedro, in a rage, interrupted. "It is not your place to 'think.' Your job is to obey--promptly and without question. It is irrelevant whether he is drunk.. "Alright, you refused his request for a threesome with you and Lisa. The doctor had cleared you for all forms of sexual activity. That apparently was in error. Consuelo will take you back for a follow-up visit."

Maggie was hysterical. "God, please don't send me back there." In tears, she pleaded, "I have tried to do everything you asked of me. I have humiliated myself just to please you. Don't send me back there, I beg you. You promised that if I complied with your demands, you would leave Lisa alone."

Pedro interjected, "First of all, I promised that I would not touch Lisa. I made no such promises for anyone else. I don't have the authority to do that. Secondly, it pains me to hear that you think of what I have asked of you as 'humiliation.' That is just more evidence that you need to see the doctor again."

For the first time, Lisa spoke up. "Would you two men leave us alone for a minute. I would like to talk to my mother." Pedro looked at the Commandante, who nodded. The two of them left the room and closed the door. Maggie and Lisa were alone,

Lisa began, "First of all, mom, it appears that you have not been straight with me about what happened with this 'doctor.' Also, it seems that last night did not go as smoothly as you implied. I appreciate all you have done here for my benefit. You told me yourself that, while here, we may have to make compromises and do things that would normally be distasteful. Well, now it is my turn to help you. This decision should be for me to make."

.The door opened and the two men strode back in. Lisa asked Pedro, "If I agree to this, will you promise not to send my mother back to this 'doctor?"

With a smile, Pedro replied, "Of course. Provided her performance this time is satisfactory to the Commandante."

"Okay, well then, I will consent to this," said Lisa. Maggie buried her head in her hands and sobbed.

Pedro exclaimed, "Excellent. The Commandante will join the two of you in your room after dinner tonight, if that is agreeable to him." Pedro looked at the Commandante, who smiled and nodded. "That will give the three of you a chance to get better acquainted." Pedro slapped his colleague on the back, and the two of them exited together.

Lisa put her arm around her mother, who was still sobbing with her head buried in her hands. "Mom, we have to do what is necessary to survive this. We will get through it. You'll see." Lisa gently helped her mother to her feet. Quietly, the two of them made their way back upstairs to their room.