A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 08

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation in Mexico.
1.2k words
4.18
25.4k
10

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Lisa nor Maggie could eat a bite at dinner. After briefly playing with the food on the plate, they asked to be excused. Pedro was fine with that. But he warned them that they both needed to "look especially pretty" and if the Commandante was not happy with them, he (Pedro) would know about it.

Back in their room, the two of them said little. Eventually, there was a knock at the door. Lisa and Maggie looked at each other. Maggie, her heart racing, cleared her throat and said, "Come in." In came Consuelo, with the Commandante behind her. Consuelo made the introductions. "Sir, this is Maggie, who you know. And this is Lisa." He nodded at each of them in turn. Consuelo left, closing the door behind her.

The Commandante made his way to the living area in the middle of the room and motioned for them to follow him. Sitting on the sofa, he patted the seat next to him and invited Lisa to join him. When she did, he put his arm around her. Gently stroking her long, dirty blonde hair, he asked, "Tell me. How old are you?"

"Twenty-two," she responded innocently.

"Oh, that is a fine age to be. I remember when I was that age--a very long time ago," he joked. Then, to Maggie, "why don't you stand here in front of us. Pedro says you are an excellent dancer. Why don't you dance for us and take off your clothes?"

Taken aback by the bluntness of the request, Maggie tried to compose herself. "How do professional strippers get through this, "she thought to herself? She had heard somewhere that they might imagine they were somewhere else while they were stripping. As she danced and unbuttoned her blouse, she tried to imagine herself back home in Chicago. When she had removed that, she unzipped her skirt and slowly pulled it down her leg, kicking it away from her.

"Keep dancing. Pedro is right. You are good." Then, to Lisa, the Commandante remarked, "Your mother is very beautiful." With his free hand (one was still stroking her hair), he reached over and lightly fondled her chest.

Lisa made no move to push him away. But she retorted, "She is more beautiful than you will ever know."

He bellowed at this retort. "Ah, you think I do not know what you mean. But I do. You mean she is beautiful in personality and character. But none of that matters here." He pushed Lisa to her feet. "Okay, switch places. Now it is your turn princess." He motioned for Maggie to join him on the sofa. Lisa would now perform for the two of them.

As Lisa undressed, the Commandante roughly fondled Maggie. Taunting her, he whispered, "How long has it been since you saw your daughter naked?" He snickered when she did not answer. He made a point of looking her nude body up and down. Matter-of-factly, he commented to Maggie, "She has a lot to offer a man. She will make someone a good wife someday." Maggie said nothing.

Next, the Commandante instructed Maggie to lie down on the floor. He placed Lisa standing over her, with her feet next to Maggie's shoulders. Pushing Lisa down to her knees, he ordered Maggie, "You will now suck this pussy. I will be standing over you where I can see everything. I better not see you pull your tongue away." He instructed Lisa to pull her mother's head up to her crotch and hold it there. Lisa moaned and grunted as her mother's mouth worked its magic.

The Commandante had another idea. He taunted Lisa with, "You are making a lot of noise. I think you are enjoying this too much." Unzipping his pants, he pulled out his cock. "Here, suck on this," he commanded. Holding the back of her head, he pushed her mouth down onto his member, and then pulled it back. Up and back the motion went. With each downward thrust, she would gag, as if he were forcing her too far down He did not seem to care. The action continued until Lisa had satisfied him.

Zipping his pants, he told them, "Both of you. Get up." When Lisa and Maggie were standing in front of him, he continued, "That was very good. I could tell that both of you were really engaged in the moment. Now, I want each of you to kiss the other and tell them that you love them. Do it."

Maggie was incredulous. "This is my daughter," she screamed.

Lisa interjected, more calmly, "We are going to have to do this and get it over with. There is no other way." She reached over and kissed her mother on the cheek. "I love you," Lisa said.

The Commandante barked, "No, the kisses must be passionate. And you need to make me believe that your expressions of love for each other are sincere."

Lisa looked away and then pulled her mother's face close to hers. Kissing her on the mouth, Lisa said, "I love you so much."

"That is better," said the Commandante. "But I want to see your tongues engaging."

Now it was Maggie's turn. She passionately kissed her daughter and told her, "I love you very much." The two of them then "necked" until he told them they could stop.

"Now for the main event," he ominously told them. Pointing to Lisa's bed, he instructed Maggie to climb into it. Then, to Lisa, "You are going to fuck her with your fingers. And I want to see an orgasm." Kneeling over her mother, Lisa first lightly played with Maggie's genitals. But soon, she was pushing her fingers inside her mother. Maggie turned her head away so as not to see what was happening,. As the sensations became more intense, she screamed, "Please, no. I don't want to do this. I don't want this to happen." But eventually she could take no more. She arched her back and cried out, "Oh, God, AHHHHHHHHHH!"

He then ordered them to switch places. Maggie would have to do the same thing with her daughter. She did not know how she forced herself to get through that experience, but somehow she did.

The Commandante insisted on one more round. Positioning Maggie on the bed on her hands and knees, he placed Lisa behind her. "Now you are going to fuck each other in the ass," he commanded. Mechanically, Lisa did as she was told. She pushed her fingers in and out of Maggie's anal opening until Maggie exploded. Without a word, Lisa then assumed the position on her hands and knees. When

Maggie hesitated, Lisa turned around and implored, "Just fuck me so we can get this over with." Maggie forced herself to complete the act.

The Commandante rubbed his hands together. "Excellent. The two of you did a good job." Looking at his watch, he continued, "I will give a good report to Pedro. But I really must be going. My wife will be wondering where I am." With that, he scampered out of the room, leaving the two women alone with their thoughts.

Neither of them really knew what to say. Maggie started to say something but Lisa beat her to it. "Look, Mom, we both know that we had no choice but to do as he instructed us. Let's try to just put this behind us. You are still my mother and I am still your daughter. Nothing can change that. Let's don't let these jerks come between us.

Maggie nodded in agreement. Shuffling to the other side of the room and her bed, she buried her head in the pillows and cried herself to sleep.