A Mother's Dilemma Pt. 09

Story Info
Mother and daughter are kidnapped on vacation in Mexico.
994 words
4.03
22k
10

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Consuelo came to get them for breakfast the next morning, she was genuinely concerned for their wellbeing. She hugged Maggie and asked how she was doing. Maggie said she was feeling as well as could be expected, under the circumstances. She then hugged Lisa. Lisa assured her that she could get through this.

Consuelo then related her own story. "I came here to work for Pedro because my brother owed him a debt he could not repay. Right after I started here, my brother came into my room late one night as I was about to go to bed. Without saying a word, he threw me onto the bed, ripped off my nightgown and raped me. He left without ever saying a word to me. I later overheard Pedro bragging to a colleague that he had ordered my brother to do that--and stipulated that he could never tell me that he had been forced to do it. He has not been the same since. I know it can be hard, but don't let an incident of forced sexual contact alter your special relationship." Maggie and Lisa both thought that was good advice.

After breakfast, Maggie and Consuelo were involved with preparing the ballroom for the party that would be held tomorrow. For Maggie, it was good to have something to keep herself occupied and keep her mind off the horrors she had endured. With nothing better to do, Lisa pitched in to help. The three women had lunch as they continued to work in the ballroom. By the end of the day, they were mostly done.

That evening, after dinner, Maggie and Lisa were alone in their room. Maggie had thought to get some stationary and pens when they were out shopping for party supplies. Using hand signals, she motioned for Lisa to join her in the common living area. With pen and paper, she wrote out the nature of what she had been told in the supermarket. People were coming for them. But, until then, they had to cooperate here. Like Maggie, Lisa was really unsure what to believe. But she certainly wanted to believe.

Without knocking, Pedro suddenly came into the room. Consuelo, not moving her gaze from the floor, followed along behind. "Lisa, why don't you go out to the pool or something? I want to be alone with your mother for a while," he said. This time Lisa gave no argument.

Sitting down next to Maggie, he continued, "Well, out daughter certainly seems to have adopted a better attitude. The spanking must have done some good." Putting his arm around her, he said, "The Commandante was very impressed with the job you and Lisa did last night. Tell me, was that the first sexual encounter you had with a woman?"

That question was offensive to Maggie on multiple levels, but she held her tongue. "Yes," was all she said.

"Well," Pedro resumed, "his account piqued my own interest. Consuelo has considerable experience in that field, don't you?" She still just looked at the floor. "It's the quiet ones you have to look out for. Trust me, she is a tiger in the sack. And I thought the two of you might perform for me."

Without any further prodding, Consuelo moved forward and sat in Maggie's lap. Leaning forward, she pushed her tongue into Maggie's mouth. At the same time, one hand slid between the buttons on her blouse and grabbed her breast. Rising, Consuelo took Maggie by the hand. Maggie was just in shock. She could not believe this was happening. Consuelo pulled her to her feet and, holding her hand, led her to her bed.

Standing at the side of the bed, Consuelo kissed her again. One hand pushed up her skirt and, finding flesh, lightly massaged her. Consuelo pushed Maggie down onto the bed and pulled off her skirt. Leaning forward, she finished unbuttoning the blouse and pulled it away.

Only now did Pedro get up from the sofa. Undressing as he went, he approached the two women. "Okay, Consuelo, I will take it from here. You can leave now." Still only gazing at the floor, she meekly turned away from them and left the room. In an instant he was on top of her--and inside of her. She came with one of the most explosive orgasms she had ever experienced. Soon, Pedro was inside of her again. "Cum again. Cum harder," he insisted. Maggie did not think that was possible. But she was wrong. He then kissed her and told her how much he appreciated her. She kissed him back.

The two of them laid there in bed for a while. Pedro informed her that he would be going out of town on business until the next evening. But he would be back in time for their party. He wanted her to wear the blue gown, the one she had worn on her date with the Commandante.

Maggie had a request. She told him that she really felt uncomfortable in that dress. It was very revealing.,She asked if, just this once for that dress, she could have a bra and panties to wear with it.

Pedro exploded. "Absolutely not," he shouted. "You know that those items are forbidden to you. You are to never ask me that again."

Maggie sighed. It was humiliating enough to have to ask his permission to have underwear. Being refused that permission was even more degrading. "I just thought," she began. That was far as she got.

"I have told you before," he snapped, "that it is not your place to 'think.' You are to obey--period." There followed an awkward silence between them. Pedro then pulled himself out of bed. Announcing that he would see her when he returned the next evening, he gently kissed her on the forehead and exited the room.

Maggie could not help but wonder if this would be the last encounter she would have with Pedro.