All Comments on 'A Mother's Love'

by JulietGolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw14308 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Well written. Thanks.

nil_r2nil_r28 months ago

Very well written. Spoken from the mother's perspective - had all the hesitations a mother would have before having sex with her son. Best is mother getting pregnant and delivering sealing their love as a couple

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome story it was a good read hated to see it end 5 stars !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sweet story..It’s also very sexy to see a mother with normal desires who just goes after what she wants and nothing hotter for a son to cum in mommy’s unprotected sexy cunt…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

rating of 2 for being somewhat well written! BTW author, "Pussy Hair," is essential in these type stories, this is about a mom, meaning 40-ish and mature, not 19-ish a teen at the beach!! Re-do this and make it a mom story, again this is not a teen in a bikini!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful, such an easy read!

When is the folloe-up?

Well done.

dirtysondirtyson8 months ago

WOW such a great story! Hope you do more impregnation stories!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Holy Paranormal twist Batman. Is it the ghost of Jacob or another Jacob? Would a ghost want something to drink? Was it lemonade or fruit juice?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story but I thought it was a bit rushed and real rushed in the ending still 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very nice story but the ending was a bit rushed went from her being pregnant and then a baby boy and pregnant again with no info between still a 5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And how old was his mother??????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Of all the incestuous genres the mother/son relationships seem to be a little more erotic. I love that they both fell in love with the other. And how can any woman not trust or want to be with the man who she raises to be a man? When a loving couple truly love one another making a baby is in the mix unless the woman just can't have any more children.

When I got back from Vietnam I went to a wedding with my younger sister. It was out of town so we both ended up getting a room at the Raddison there is town. After the wedding I took my sister to my room, and we spent the night making love. A few weeks later she called me and informed me that she was pregnant with my baby. I was elated and told her so. She also wan excited that she was pregnant with my baby. We moved from Los Angeles to Mexico and started a family.

Love can conquer all. And no, the children didn't have two heads. Elena gave me 3 beautiful daughters and 3 handsome sons. All successful and healthy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had an older sister who I wanted to fuck. I think it is more common for brothers and sister to have an affair than mothers and sons. But I can see it happening in real life. It can't be that more different to fuck your sister than to fuck your mother, is it? My sister was a younger version of my mother. I even caught my father checking her out. I'm sure if he had a chance at getting between his daughter's legs he would not hesitate. So again, why wouldn't a son fill her beautiful mother with his cock?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story but it could have been longer with more sex 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJulietGolf@JulietGolf
I write for my pleasure but it makes me happy when others enjoy what I write. I have a busy life and only write when the mood takes me and what I write depends on that mood.