A Mother's Reawakening Pt. 06

Story Info
Ann Doubles Down on Her New Life.
898 words
4.22
4.4k
9
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TysBiGuy
TysBiGuy
45 Followers

Ann awoke the next morning full of positive vibes. A successful lesbian evening at Kristopher's followed by some bonus bbc courtesy of her Uber driver Jane had given Ann everything she needed for a wonderful night's sleep.

She slipped out of bed, put on some coffee and took a quick shower. She slipped on a tennis skirt and tank top and two inch kitten heels, applied some light makeup and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. She sipped coffee and juice, ate an English muffin and checked the news, emails and text messages. She texted her daughter Marie--the one who had started all of this in Ann--to invite her over at noon.

While waiting for Marie to arrive Ann went through the cocktail napkins and business cards she had accumulated the evening before at Kristopher's, entering a few into her phone for future reference. One business card was for a tattoo parlor that also did piercings. Ann called and spoke with Jenny, who remembered her from the night before and who was clearly pleased that Ann had called.

Marie arrived promptly at noon, and they lunched with wine in the sunroom. Ann caught her daughter up on yesterday's activities. Maire beamed with pride that her mother had so quicky adopted this lifestyle of sexy white pussy and huge black cocks. In Marie's opinion, it was a wonderful variety to enjoy and it seemed clear that her mother Ann agreed.

As they finished lunch Marie cleared the table and Ann opened a second bottle of wine. Marie came back into the sunroom as Ann was lighting a Marlboro Ultra Light 100. Marie reached into her purse for her Virginia Slims and lit up with her Mom. They sipped wine and smoked silently for about 2 minutes, just allowing the enhanced vibe wash over them.

Ann was feeling enpowered and emboldened by the recent events. She knew what she wanted. So she stood up, walked over to her daughter seated on the sunroom loveseat and dropped to her knees in front of her. She leaned forward, placed her hand on the back of Marie's head, and leaned forward. As Ann did, Marie did the same, and their lips and tongues met in an unbelievable incest fueled hot lesbian kiss.

Ann kissed her way down her daughter's hot body, removing clothes as she did. She kissed below Marie's navel, and Marie opened her legs. The smell was intoxicating, and Ann savored the aroma before diving in aggressively, placing her open mouth over her daughter's pussy and munching away. She was clearly a quick study, because within only minutes Marie was arching her back and holding her mother's head in place.

"That's it Mommy, eat your baby girl's pussy, Mommy, oh Gaaawwwddd I'm cummmmingg!"

And cum she did, three streams of squirt cumming from Marie's pussy, coating her mother's face. Ann swallowed as much as she could, drinking in her own daughter's nectar. So tasty, so naughty, so taboo. But loving it, loving this new life of lesbian play, incest play and bbc play. So different and diverse, but each so sexually fulfilling.

"My turn Mommy", Marie said as she moved forward, spreading her mother out on the sunroom floor and pushing up the tennis skirt to reveal a clean shaven pussy, no panties. Marie grabbed her cigarette, took a long drag and moved her smoked filled mouth to her mother's wet pussy. She let the smoke waft out of her mouth as she gulped in the smell and taste of her mother's pussy. She quickly got into a nice rhythm of sucking on her mother's clit while using 2 fingers on one hand to finger bang her mother's pussy and massaging her g-spot. One finger from her other hand was in her mother's ass, a hole that was clearly open for play.

Ann took a drag on her cigarette and blew the smoke down toward Marie, saying "That's it baby, eat Mommy and finger fuck both of my slut holes!"

The raunchy talk only turned Marie on more, and her efforts were quickly rewarded when Ann screamed out "Oh fuck Marie, keep doing it Marie, I'm cummmmmiiinnnggg!"

Marie slowed down here pace, and took her time in lovingly cleaning up her mother's pussy with her mouth. Mother and daughter then sat on the floor together, side by side with their backs against the loveseat, smoking a cigarette. Ann ran her idea past Marie. Marie loved the idea, but said that she wanted to run it by her husband Brad first, just to be sure. Marie sent Brad a text, got one back within two minutes, smiled and gave her Mother a thumbs up.

They dressed quickly and freshened up, and hopped in Ann's Acura for the short ride to Jenny's Tattoo and Piercing Parlor, where Jenny and her assistant Jalene were waiting. The work was simple and quick.

Within 2 hours the Mother and Daughter duo left with matching tattoos. On their left hands a small chain now encirled their wrist, and the "palms up" side of the wrist revealed two naked female bodies entangled with one another. On the right wrist there was no chain, but instead a small "Queen of Spades" tattoo. The tattoos were tasteful and small, but publicly visible, marking and advertising them as two hot women who enjoyed sexy white pussy and big black cock.

TysBiGuy
TysBiGuy
45 Followers