A Mother's Second Chance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail still sensed him, watching her from the closet, as she proceeded to pin her hair up in a bun behind her ear--just the way he liked it best.

A good two or three minutes passed. The room remained quiet-- until she heard the closet door creak again. Refusing to turn and look, Gail braced herself and gulped down the balance of her champagne.

Screwing up her courage, Gail announced loudly, "William is that you? Show me a sign if it is."

One by one the candles began to wink out until the room was totally in the dark.

She sat there, surrounded by the smothering darkness, waiting for him to come to her. After a quiet moment or two, she heard the sound of footsteps crossing the bedroom toward her before they stopped directly behind her, just as a pair of candles on the vanity table flared to life. She glanced up in the mirror. Much to her disappointment, there was nothing there to see.

After a brief moment, Gail felt his warm breath against her neck. Bracing herself, she heard a whispered voice, his voice, in her ear. "I have a surprise for you Mommy. I am no longer an only child. I made myself a little brother."

"You did? I don't understand . . . How?"

"Ali-shad-bar simply divided my spirt in two. He has immense powers you know." He told her this in a bold, confident voice she rarely remembered the shy William using when he was still alive.

"So I heard. That was actually nice of him since you always wanted a little brother."

"I am going to disappear in a minute leaving you alone to get to know my little brother . . . and your new son."

"But honey where is he? I don't see him. Am I going to be able to see him . . . at least in the mirror like I could see you that . . . that night? And can I really trust him?"

"You will be able to see him perfectly, and not just in the mirror, but first you have to lure him out of the closet where he is waiting and watching. And, of course, you can trust him, we are twins actually. In fact, I took all my sweetness, all my innocence, all my shyness and gave them to him so you yeah . . . he is perfectly safe for you to play with."

"What must I do? When I, you know, lure him out of the closet."

She could feel his hands on her shoulders as he lowered his mouth to her ear, "Seduce him . . . or else I stay gone. And the seduction, this is very important, Ali wants it to be very sweet and innocent."

"But I . . . I don't know him. Don't know what he likes so seducing him might be difficult."

"I will tell you this . . . over the past few months he has really enjoyed watching you get undressed down to your underwear so I think he has, by now, developed a real underwear fetish, especially when it comes to his mommy looking nice in one of her sexy looking bras so you might want to use that to your advantage. Oh and one final thing, very important. You only have until midnight to seduce him. If you fail, if you are not being, at least, a little bit naughty with him when the clock strikes twelve, Ali shall consider you as failing your challenge and take us down to the worst part of the underworld and we shall never know any peace."

He gave her no time to argue, or pose further question to this final wicked proclamation as Gail felt something stir in the air behind her and then he was gone, leaving her alone with, unbelievably, her new son.

Sighing at this unexpected turn in events, Gail picked up her phone. It was already 11:22. Only thirty eight minutes to put her innocent seduction in play. After sitting the phone back down she turned toward the closet, "H-honey, are you in there. I'm . . . I'm afraid I don't know your name . . . but I want to . . . Mommy wants to know your name I mean."

After a brief moment of silence, finally there came from the closet a small, innocent sounding voice. "Bobby."

"Hmm, Bobby. That is a nice name. So Bobby can you come out of the closet so Mommy can see you. If you come over and sit next to me maybe we can have a nice talk."

When he said nothing she considered standing up and stripping off her towel thinking that would surely draw him out of the closet, but then she remembered Bobby telling her, specifically, And the seduction, it needs to be very sweet and innocent.

Stripping off her robe and showing off her naked body, right away, would not be such a sweet and innocent thing to do. Plus, it would not do much to indulge his underwear fetish.

She sighed, trying to figure something else to say when there was a stirring inside the closet. The door swung open wider as Gail strained her eyes to try and see her new son better. She could just make out a small, shadowy figure standing just inside the closet door.

"Come on hon, if you come sit next to me it will be easier for us to talk, don't you think and to get to know each other better. I mean . . . you do want to get to know me . . . right?"

Gail patted the seat next to her saying, "Come on out now, Bobby . . . please."

The small figure began to cross the bedroom toward her and just as William promised her, Gail could see him perfectly as he drew nearer.

Dressed in a dark tee shirt and a pair of simple white briefs, her new son was adorably cute while being rather small in stature. His sandy brown hair was cut short, and was a bit disheveled, while his dimpled cheeks glowed with an abundance of youthful cuteness.

As he sat down next to her, he looked away shyly with his demeanor apparently matching his innocent appearance.

"Hey look at me, Bobby." Reaching out, curious to see if he would feel as "solid" as he looked, Gail brushed one hand alongside his cheek. She was relieved to find he was both warm and solid.

After her touch, he turned to her with a serious, almost scared, expression on that adorably cute face of his. He looked like he wanted to say something but was too afraid.

"You . . . you are not very tall huh, Bobby. How old are you anyways? Your brother only told me you were younger than him."

"I am nineteen, same as him, but he told Ali-shad-bar when he was creating me to make me smaller so he could bully me and push me around and make fun of me."

"Well that is not very nice. I guess I will have to speak to him about that when I see again, but anyways your nineteen . . . that is interesting so that means you are the same age as William but I thought he said you were younger?"

"Actually I am younger than him because he just made me . . . like a few months ago but since he is eighteen when he, you know, ahh died, I am eighteen also."

"I see, but listen, Bobby, honey, what is the other side like . . . I mean you said--"

"I am not supposed to answer questions about the other side and technically we aren't on the other side, yet, we are in the underworld but I aint supposed to talk about that either."

"Oh . . . Hmm, OK. Well, we can talk about other things."

"Can you go get some more champagne first? William said you are more fun to play with when you have had a few glasses of champagne."

Gail, remembering how she was supposed to seduce him, smiled sweetly at him before replying, "Is that what you want to do sweetheart." She ran her fingers lightly through his hair, "Play with Mommy."

"Y-yes," he answered tentatively.

"Good because honestly Mommy has already had a bit of champagne so I am already in a bit of a playful mood, but I suppose . . ." She rose to her feet. "One more glass would only make me more playful."

As she strode over to the bar in the corner of the bedroom, she could feel his eyes following her. After pouring herself a fresh glass of champagne, she hurried back over to the vanity table actually more than a little anxious to get things started.

After draining nearly half the glass, Gail reached out, impulsively running her fingers through his hair again, before letting them slip down to his forearm. Stroking it softly, she whispered, "I like this . . . you are both warm and solid, Bobby . . . unlike your older brother when he came to visit me a long time ago it seems."

"Ali gives us the ability to kind of change our appearance. We can make ourselves either solid or transparent . . . if we want."

"Hmm, I see, well speaking of him, I mean Ali do you know if he plans on sending your big brother to come to see me tonight or anytime soon?"

Bobby looked away shyly before answering in a small voice. "He promised me I could have you . . . all night . . . tonight I mean . . . to myself. Why? I guess you want him instead of me?"

After he said this, Gail looked at her new son. He had a hurt puppy dog expression on his cute face breaking her heart.

"No . . ." She grabbed his hand squeezing it tight. "I mean I am looking forward to you . . . having me." She squeezed his hand tighter. "All to yourself . . . all night long I mean."

"Really?"

Leaning over, she kissed him sweetly on the cheek as she whispered, "Yes, really."

She watched Bobby flush bright red from her kiss before he whispered back, "I can tell you this one thing about the underworld. It's cold and dark and lonely."

"Is that what you are feeling now sweetie, cold and lonely?"

"Yes," he answered quietly.

Gail said nothing for a brief moment before it clicked in her head. This was the perfect opening. "You know Mommy's have a special cure for both those things, sweetie. It's called cuddling. Would you like your mommy to cuddle you and make you feel all nice and warm and maybe not so lonely."

"Yes, that would be nice."

Standing up, Gail held her hand out to him. "We should do our cuddling downstairs in the den. There is a nice fireplace there and if you pull the sofa a bit closer to the fireplace, but not too close, I think it will be a real super nice place for us to do some serious cuddling. Do you know where the den is, hon?"

"Yes, I have some of William's memories imbedded in me . . . like where things are at in the house."

"Good then why don't you run downstairs, get the fire going and then position the sofa like I suggested and I will be down in a minute. I just need to throw something on and then I will be right there."

After he disappeared downstairs, Gail took a moment or two in deciding just how she would indulge her son's little underwear fetish.

A short five minutes later, Gail, carrying the quilt from her bed, and wearing her favorite white satin robe with something special on underneath entered the den.

Bobby was there waiting for her on the sofa in front of the fireplace. The only light came from the fire blazing away in the fireplace as Gail hurried across the small den to the sofa.

While Bobby sat patiently on the sofa, watching her like a hawk, Gail dropped the quilt on the sofa next to her son.

"So if you really want your mommy to cuddle you all nice and proper Bobby, honey, we need to enjoy as much nice skin to skin contact under our blanket."

He said nothing, only nodding his head in agreement.

"So that means you are going to have to get undressed and then after you're undressed, go ahead and get comfortable under the blanket as I am going to have just one more glass of champagne to help relax me and then I will join you."

"OK," he quietly before starting to strip off his tee shirt. "Are you going to get undressed too, Mommy?"

"Of course baby. Here watch," she said smiling slyly at him. Knowing his full attention was focused squarely on her, and liking it, Gail slowly stripped off the white satin robe, revealing an ultra-sexy white strapless bra and panty ensemble set to him. Gail picked the combination out, mindful of what William told her earlier about Bobby having a bit of an "underwear fetish".

She sensed, by the star struck way he was gazing at her, she made the right choice. Turning, she walked across the den to the small bar in the corner to get her champagne leaving him staring slack mouthed at her.

Her back was to him as she stood at the bar sipping on this final glass of champagne when he called out to her, "Mommy should I take my underwear off too."

She turned. Resisting the urge to check out her new son's "package", as he stood there in just his briefs, Gail keep her eyes at a decent level. "I suppose, for now, you can leave them on Bobby."

"OK," he replied as she watched him slip under the blanket while she hurriedly polished off the last of her champagne.

Striding across the den to him, she paused standing over him, conscious of the eager way his eyes were glued to her tits before she sat down and slipped under the quilt next to him.

She let a minute or two pass as they quietly cuddled under the blanket. Turning, she snuggled her way out from under the blanket so it fell away from her chest. Dropping her voice to sultry whisper she said, "So baby, do you like how Mommy looks in her new strapless bra?" She suspected what his answer might be considering the way his poor eyes seemed to be hopelessly stuck to her chest.

"Yes, a lot," he answered quietly.

"I thought you might have, I mean, well, I hoped so anyways. I picked it out just for you and I have sort of noticed how you have been kind of staring at my chest ever since I took off my robe . . . or maybe I am just imagining things."

Gail could tell by the way he was blushing what his answer was, but still she pushed him. "Answer me," she whispered as she ran a hand through his hair.

He first looked away, sighing, before turning back to her. "You weren't imagining things, Mommy. I was staring but it's not my fault," he whined.

"Really . . . well whose fault is it then?"

"Nobody's. It's just your bra looks really pretty on you, Mommy," he replied in all sweetness and innocence.

"So that's why you keep staring at your mother's chest hon?"

"Yes."

Gail, wanting to add a touch of innocence to the naughty proceedings, dropped her voice to the sweetest of whispers, "Well, your mommy thinks there might be another reason . . . like you are curious maybe?"

"Curious about what?"

"Oh come on you know, baby." She leaned back affording him a better view of her body . . . before inserting what she hoped to be the final piece of the puzzle. "Tell me the truth. Has a girl ever let you feel her up before, Bobby? You know, ever let you touch her boobies?"

He hesitated before answering with a quiet, "No."

"Well, then I can imagine you must be, especially now since you are such a big boy, more than a little curious about what a woman's boobies feel like."

When he turned away, she quickly reached out and gently turned his face back toward her. Dropping her voice to a seductive whisper, she said, "Maybe you are even curious about what your mommy's boobies might feel like huh?"

Their eyes met briefly before he again answered with a quiet and simple, "Yes."

"You know honey, one of a mommy's most important jobs in the world is to get her babies, especially her baby boys, to show the courage to explore their world so do you think you can show your mommy how courageous you are honey, with her help, of course, as I want to give your natural boyish curiosity free reign?"

After swallowing hard he nodded his head yes.

Gail sighed. So far, so good. Glancing at her phone she saw time was starting to run short.

11:44 pm

"First show your mom how brave you are by giving her a nice kiss or two and then I will satisfy that curiosity of yours honey."

She leaned over, her arms sliding across his shoulders as their lips came together. They exchanged a pair of innocent little kisses before she carefully pushed her tongue deep into his mouth, swirling it around several times before pulling back.

Good, he seemed to be panting, she thought to herself.

Leaning down closer, she gave him several more light kisses, slipping her tongue over his lips, before she felt his tongue slip out and start to explore. She opened her mouth wider as their tongues finally met and engaged in mock battle, filling the living room with the quiet smacking of their lips before she broke things off.

She moved both her hands to his face, tilting it directly up at her. "Mommy loves her adorable little Bobby, you know that?"

Her sudden fierce declaration of love surprised even herself, but it was a feeling that came over with such, yes fierceness, as they kissed, she needed to let it out.

"I love you too, Mommy," he told her back before adding, "Lots and lots."

She pulled him close, down and against her chest, as he closed his eyes. After running her fingers through his hair, she pulled back slightly, her hands firmly around the back of his head, and began to sway her chest back and forth causing her nice, firm tits to soothingly brush back and forth across his cheeks.

Looking down, she observed how his eyes were closed and his breathing had become ragged. Her swaying became more pronounced as she pushed his face flush against her breasts.

"You like that honey. You like the way your Mommy's pretty bra feels all nice and soft against your face?"

He whispered a hoarse, "Yes." Reaching down, she grabbed his hands before leaning back on the sofa and guiding them up to her chest.

Pushing them against the fullness of her tits she whispered, "So how do they feel, baby? Nice, I hope."

She felt his shy, inexperienced hands give her tits a tentative squeeze or two before he whispered, "Oh God, yes, Mommy they feel nice."

She allowed him another two or three soft squeezes before she said, "Honey, your mommy needs to lean back now and relax. I am feeling a bit dizzy from all the champagne I drank . . ."

She stroked the side of his face as Bobby reluctantly pulled his hands away. Giving him a warm smile, she added, "But I liked the super nice and gentle way you are playing with your mommy's boobies just now so as I close my eyes and lean back you can keep playing with them if you want."

Before reclining back against the sofa she took a quick glance over to her phone where it was sitting on the armrest of the sofa just to the left of her. Gail's pulse quickened; she didn't have much time left.

11:48 pm

"I mean, you weren't done yet, right baby, exploring your curiosity about your mommy's boobies and playing with them a bit I hope." To help facilitate his answer she reached over and grabbed his hands guiding them back to her chest. "I really hope not coz it's important you explore your curiosity to its fullest extent."

"No, I wasn't done yet," was his not so surprising answer.

She allowed him to feel her breasts through her bra for the next minute or two before she opened her eyes and lifted her head up, saying, "Sweetie, I know you think your mommy's bra is really pretty and all, but you might like playing with her boobies better if her bra wasn't in the way . . . don't you think?" She tilted her head at him while giving him a seductive smile. "So you want to try and take mommy's bra off, sweetie?"

"OK, Mommy I'll try," he replied.

She turned her back to him, allowing him to attempt to unhook her bra, and after his inexperienced fingers blundered around a bit trying in vain to undo the first of the double clasps he said, "Mommy, I think it's stuck."

She started to reach around to her back meaning to undo her bra for him when she glanced over at her phone. Time was growing perilously short now before the midnight hour struck and she needed to be doing something naughty with her son.

11:53 pm

"You know what . . . maybe it's better anyways we just leave mommy's bra on for the time being. Besides it's about time where we moved down in front of the fire so mommy can share something very special with her baby boy. Something she hasn't shared in a very, very long time."

"What is it Mommy?" he asked eagerly.

"First be a good boy and go grab the pillow chair over there in the corner and drag it over here to in front of the fire and then once we get settled I will show you. Now hurry, sweetheart, we haven't got much time."