A Mother's Second Chance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing is over until I say it's over . . ." he hissed in her ear.

She felt the washcloth tighten around her wrists and knew any further struggles would be useless.

He then relaxed his voice, making it sweet once again. "It was a cruel trick but let us make it up to you. Please my hands are really, really warm. See . . ." He proceeded to run them along her shoulders, nice and gentle like, allowing Gail to feel how toasty warm they were.

"Mine too," little Bobby cried out. "See." Reaching out, he stroked both sides of her cheeks with his hands.

Despite the fact the cold water was no longer being dumped on her tits, Gail's poor breasts felt like blocks of ice, making the thought of her boys, and their toasty warm hands, warming them up more than a little appealing.

Too appealing to resist apparently as she found herself telling them, "OK, OK . . . you can warm them up for me but promise you will play nice and no more cruel tricks."

They both sang out a hearty "Yes Mommy, we promise."

Properly convinced, Gail relaxed back against William once more, closing her eyes.

Two pairs of exceptionally warm hands began slipping and sliding all over her tits as she let out another long sigh. The boys heard her sigh and started to giggle childishly while cupping and bouncing her full sized tits up and down in their hands, causing the coldness previously enveloping her tits to be quickly burned away under the warm, playful attentions of their eager young hands.

Desire was already blooming in her heart by the time she felt a pair of playful fingers flicker across her nipples making them snap to attention while eliciting a deeper and louder moan out of her.

Gail had been blessed with a pair of over sensitive nipples making having them played with just the right way a real weakness for her. A weakness actually bordering on being pathetic of having her nipples being delicately played with so tenderly. This was something both of her boys seemed to understand--much to her utter delight.

She struggled against the thin strand of washcloth binding her hands under the water which only made her sizable tits bounce up and down all the more. Opening her eyes, she saw both of them staring ravenously at her bouncing breasts.

Being quite helpless caused Gail to feel more desirous for their attentions. They seem to know her secret passion--never spoken aloud to anyone, but always there- of wanting to be dominated sexually.

"Let's get them nice and soapy again huh Bobby," William told his brother. "You know . . . for later."

Both of them soaped up their wash cloths before taking an excessive amount of time washing her tits. The soft rags, sliding so slowly in small circles all over her breasts, along with the way they are co-mingling a plentiful amount of quick squeezes during the "washing process" was driving her mad with intense longing.

Her desire only grew when Bobby stood up. He may have been small in stature, while possessing the cutest and most adorable baby face, but there was nothing at all innocent or childlike about what hung between his legs.

Gail let out a small gasp when she spied his fully erect member. Jesus he must be a good eight inches, she murmured to herself. When he took a small step forward she finally realized why they wanted her tits to be nice and soapy.

William brought his mouth to her ear whispering harshly, "He really wants to fuck the shit out of your tits mommy but he is a shy little virgin. You need to encourage him. Do it now!"

It was not a suggestion to be followed or ignored as she saw fit, but instead a command. Gail knew this just by the tone of his voice.

Dropping her voice to a seductive whisper, Gail said, "You wanna fuck mommy's boobies' sweetheart. Do you huh?" She shook her chest, making her generous breasts bounce up and down as he took another small step forward this time just enough to have his throbbing erection come in contact with her breasts.

"C'mon baby don't be shy," she cooed to him. "You can fuck em if you want."

William pushed her slightly forward, causing her tits to bounce up against Bobby's cock. Once more, she made her voice sweet as she whispered some more encouragement to him. "Go on baby. Slide that nice hard cock of yours in between your mother's big boobies."

Bobby reached out, gripping her shoulders, he pushed his cock in between her tits, just as William used his hands to squeeze her tits together around his brother's cock, making a nice tunnel of soapy tit flesh for him to fuck.

It started slowly at first--like a train leaving the station- as Bobby thrusted his hips forward, and then back, his cock sliding easily up and down her soapy tits.

"Oh that's it honey. Fuck your mommy's tits," Gail whispered to him softly while helping the cause by moving her chest up and down falling in rhythm with his thrusts.

As his brother's thrusts became harder and more urgent, Gail finally lost all sense of her motherly decorum. "Oh God baby, that's it, fuck em harder. Cum all over them. Please."

Bobby responded by slamming his cock again and again in between her soapy hills until finally on the third thrust he let out a small whimper.

Gail looked down at her chest just in time to see the head of his cock pop out from in between her tits and erupt in a geyser of cum.

Smiling at him, she sank back against William who was whispering in her ear, "Oh that was perfect, just perfect, Mother."

"Sorry Mommy, I made a mess all over your boobies," Bobby told her sweetly as he settled back in the tub.

"Yes you did baby. And since your brother had a hand, or two, in making that mess you two better clean your mess up."

She watched as they both grabbed a pitcher filling them up with what she prayed to be warm water. She let out a sigh of relief; the water was perfectly warm without being hot. They carefully dump the contents of their respective pitchers all over her chest, giggling as they watched the cum sticking to her chest being washed away.

Gail squirmed, leaning back in the tub on her hands, William had finally undone the strip of cloth binding her wrists, thrusting her boobs upwards in a welcoming gesture to the warmth of the water.

They apparently were determined to do a real good job as they both re-filled their respective pitchers before patiently dumping two separate streams of water directly on each of her nipples simultaneously, making Gail fidget and squirm.

She closed her eyes, letting her head fall back against William's shoulder never wanting it to end. But, of course, it must. As the last of the water, no magic this time, spilled out onto her chest, Gail felt almost disappointed, and also curious as to what their reaction might be when she sternly announced, "OK boys playtime in the tub is over. It's time to get out."

They both begin to whine for "more playtime" while turning their sad puppy dog eyes upon her. Gail sighed. Their pathetic whining, combined with the forlorn looks on both of their faces, was just enough to give her pause.

They both fell silent as Gail considered if she should give them some more playtime.

"OK, fine," Bobby finally said before standing up. "I guess playtime with Mommy in the tub is finally over."

William, on the other hand, remained sitting, a look of stern resolve on his handsome face, before he told her, "Why are you so anxious to get out of the tub. I thought you missed us."

"Of course I have missed you both. Terribly, but . . . Well . . . I . . . it's just--"

William cut her off now as he snapped, "And if you did us so much, Mother, why didn't you get us anything upon our return?"

"Yeah, Bobby," chimed in. "You didn't get us any kind of presents or anything to welcome us back."

"I would have but, I mean . . . I didn't know you were coming to visit me and since you just sort of showed up, unexpectedly I mean, I really didn't, of course, have time to go pick anything out for either of you . . . Or I would have."

"I know what you can give us, Mommy," Bobby told us as he plopped back down in the tub.

She felt the hard glare of William from behind as he announced, "Forget it Bobby. Let's go, she doesn't want to give us anything. Like she said . . . 'playtime is over' so let's just go."

Gail was starting to panic. They were both beginning to fade away to nothing before her very eyes. Without thinking, desperate for them to stay she cried out, "Wait, don't go . . . It just occurred to me maybe I have a nice present to give the two of you."

She smiled warmly at the wavering figure of William. The wavering stopped as he became whole again in a mere instant. The previous hard glare on his utterly handsome face was now replaced with something akin to childlike anticipation. A smile tugged at the corners of his mouth as his eyes seemed to twinkle in the soft glow of the candles. Grabbing her towel, she scooted away from them and to her right. After adjusting her towel back in place, she leaned back with a sly smile on her face--while parting her thighs in a welcoming gesture.

"Maybe you guys would wanna play with Mommy's pussy, hmm?"

They both scurried over to her, William on her right, Bobby on her left with looks of eager anticipation on their young faces.

William, obviously the more adventuresome one, easily slipped his hand under the water and began to stroke his mother's pussy while Bobby seemed unsure of taking such a bold step.

"C'mon, Bobby, don't be shy." Gail's whispered in a voice literally dripping with sweetness. "You can play with your Mommy's kitty cat too honey if you want. Don't let your brother have all the fun."

The innocence of her statement worked on him. He eagerly slid one hand under the water and with her hand as a guide found her pussy.

Gail could scarcely believe the words coming out of her mouth, and maybe even more unbelievable, the way she was so wantonly spreading her legs for them.

What happened next was all a blur. They each fell upon her body like a pair of hungry wolves. Their hands roamed all over her, touching, stroking, probing and exploring to their heart's content.

She does little to dissuade them from treating her body like a playground, instead she closed her eyes, laid her head back, allowing them full access to all her hidden treasures.

There were four hands are all over her boobs, exploring every inch of their hilly expanse before sliding down across her tummy to probe her inner depths. As their hands skated all over her body, she found her face being turned to the left by a gentle guiding hand. Bobby's mouth found hers as they shared dozens of tender, light kisses which seemingly may have lasted forever until she felt an aggressive hand turning her face to the right.

William punched his tongue forcefully in her mouth, swirling it around to full effect, taking her breath away. Unable to resist such passion, Gail responded by kissing him back with equal furor.

Back and forth she spun from one to the other- sharing sweet soft kisses with Bobby, and deeply passionate kisses with William.

William's hand slipped under the water again, finding her legs still spread and open for business he shoved one finger deep up inside of her-- just at the exact moment Bobby finally felt brave enough to slip his own tongue inside her mouth while fondling her tits with eager delight.

The combination sent Gail reeling as she grabbed one of Bobby's hands and guided it under the water.

Her kisses with each became longer and more desperate, especially after she felt Bobby's finger probing the depths of her pussy. The brothers took turns, slipping fingers in and out or her in an endless procession pushing Gail toward a very powerful orgasm.

The water inside the tub was sloshing all around as their carnal struggles continued unabated. Finally, just when she was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm they both stopped everything all at once and started laughing.

"Hey why--"

"Shhh Mommy, you must not protest. Here let's get you out of the tub now," William told her as they both gently helped their severely shaken, and disappointed mother, out of the tub. One of them grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her naked body before telling her they have a gift for her.

Yes indeed they had a gift for their mother and before the night was over they would be giving her plenty of gifts, the white sticky kind, along with at least one big, naughty surprise.