A Mother's Second Chance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivering, Gail crossed the dark bathroom, toward the door. Reaching it, she twisted the knob. It was stuck, the door would not open. Her fingers found the knob lock and pushed it in and out several times assuring it was not locked.

She tried to wrench the door open again. No good. Apparently she was trapped, naked, in the cold dark bathroom. Before she could figure out what to do, on the bathroom counter, a single candle flared to life, illuminating the glass of champagne sitting there next to it.

Gail stared at the glass of champagne. It sat there, almost glowing it seemed, in the near darkness of the bathroom. Surely it was a sign. She could ignore it of course, but at what cost? On the other hand, champagne made her as randy as a bobcat in heat. Dare she drink it?

Amazingly enough, bit by bit the flute of champagne began to move, all by itself, toward the edge of the counter. Within mere seconds it would fall and smash on the hard tiled floor of the bathroom.

At the last possible moment, Gail snatched up the flute just as it was teetering the edge of the counter. Bringing the flute to her lips, she drained it in three quick gulps.

No sooner had she sat the flute back down on the counter, than the first candle went dark, and a second one flickered to life on the opposite end of the bathroom counter. This candle, as had the first one, illuminated another flute full of champagne.

Impulsively, before this one could start to move magically on its own, Gail snatched it up, draining it greedily down in two long gulps.

Her fate sealed, Gail weaved her way drunkenly across the utterly cold bathroom to her sunken tub. She desperately needed the warmth the beckoning tub full of warm water was offering. Hopping into the tub, she slid under the bubbles into the water. Wonderfully, it was an absolute perfect temperature, being delightfully warm, without being too hot.

She sat there, trying to fortify her nerves, for whatever might happen next. Gail was sure, absolutely and perfectly sure, she would not be alone for too terribly long. Maybe it was wishful thinking caused by all of her grieving over the past four months, but she was sure her visitor would be none other than William.

After a long minute with nothing happening, Gail sighed before picking up the warm, wet washcloth placed conveniently alongside the tile surrounding the sunken tub.

Next to the wash cloth was one of her large bath towels. She picked it up, and after folding it in a neat square, placed it behind her. Reclining her head back on the towel, Gail placed the wash cloth over her eyes, while sinking further down into the warm water and soothing bubbles.

A few minutes later, she was dozing peacefully when she heard--or thought she heard--the soft pitter patter of feet crossing the bathroom floor--toward the tub. Under the washcloth, she opened her eyes.

Listening closely, while staying absolutely still, she was rewarded when she heard his voice. It was William. She almost bolted upright from the tub, but then decided it might be better to play coy for a bit--just to see what developed.

"Shhh, hurry, get undressed . . . don't wake her up." It was William's voice alright but why was he talking to himself. She couldn't fathom this.

Curious, Gail held her breath while hearing the soft thud of clothes hitting the bathroom floor. There seemed too many for one person? What happened next was astonishing unreal as she heard not one, but two separate bodies splashing down into the water next to her.

Resisting the urge to rip the washcloth off her face, Gail instead spoke softly in an unsteady whisper, "William, honey, is . . . is that you?

"Yes Mommy, it's me," he said from somewhere in front of her in the tub.

"You . . . you came back to me but . . . you're not alone?" she asked as both a question and a statement.

"Yes, I came back to you and I'm not alone. Say hi to Bobby."

"Hi Bobby," a very confused Gail whispered.

"Hi . . . are you going to be my mommy too?" The responding voice was similar, but not quite, the same as William's.

Before she could even answer, or even consider the wider implications of the question, William spoke up. "Remember how you always said you thought it might be neat to have twins? Well, now you do. I sort of split myself in two, Mommy, so you would have two of me to enjoy instead of just one."

"William, how . . . how did you do that?" She started to sit up, reaching for the wash cloth. This she had to see this, but a pair of gentle hands, one on each shoulder, pushed her back down as William whispered in her ear.

"Relax, Mommy, close your eyes again, and leave the wash cloth in place . . . for now."

Relax, yeah right, she murmured to herself. How could she hope to relax when she was in the bathtub at three am in the morning with the ghostly spirit of her dead son--and his twin? And oh by the way, the twin had never existed before so let's not forget that inconvenient little fact.

Regardless, she did as she was told, closing her eyes and settling back down against the towel.

"I have powers when I come to this realm Mommy . . . it's really all I can say. Don't ask any more questions please, just accept things as they happen. Please. Can you do that for me?"

"I . . . I will try but about your brother, your twin, that makes me scared. I mean--"

He interrupted her with what could only be described as maybe the only answer which could help put her mind to rest . . . somewhat. "Mom, you don't have to be afraid of Bobby . . . he is just like me, in every aspect, and he loves you . . . just like I do. Remember he is my twin. I made him from me."

"OK" she simply said.

"Good," William replied, before adding, "Now answer Bobby's question. Tell him you will be his mommy too . . . I mean if you want to be his mommy that is."

"I do?" she answered quietly.

Moving her mouth up close to her right ear, William whispered, "Well don't tell me, tell him. He is right on the other side of you."

Turning her head slightly to the left, Gail whispered sweetly, "Bobby, honey, I'm going to be your mommy too, sweetheart." If it wasn't the fact Gail was pretty tipsy from the two glasses of champagne she quickly polished off just bare minutes ago she probably would not be taking all this so very well.

"Good," he quickly replied, "and maybe I was hoping you would grant me a birthday wish."

"Oh really it's your birthday, but I thought, I mean if you are William's twin you should have the same birthday."

William was the one to reply, "Well technically Mom, Bobby did not come into existence until just today since this is his first time on the other side so in that sense it would be his birthday. Don't you think?"

"I suppose you have a point, hon." Putting on a cheery front she only had to slightly force, Gail turned toward him saying, "OK so we should celebrate then. What is your birthday wish sweetheart?"

"Wait Bobby, before you tell her let me whisper something in her ear," William said snuggling his mouth up close to her ear. "I want you to promise me you will act all sweet and innocent with the both of us, Mother, but with subtle hints of flirting thrown in to keep things interesting. Can you do that?"

Gail took a deep breath. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it right. "I can try, of course, William," Gail murmured to her son, hardly believing this could be happening, but of course, it was.

Simultaneously, they both grabbed one of her hands, carefully pulling her up to a sitting position, allowing William to slip around the back of her. As they moved her forward the washcloth fell with a plop into the soapy water.

Her eyes flew open and turning her attention to the left, she looked at her newest son, Bobby. He looked younger and sweeter than William with his soft, dimpled cheeks seeming to shine with unearthly innocence in the soft glow of the candles. His light brown hair was short and neatly trimmed, making him look younger as did his smaller stature.

Gail took another deep breath, still trying to calm her nerves, while basking in the warmth of the tub, and being surrounded by her two loving sons. She briefly thought of what must be resting under those soft bubbles-- in between their legs-- instantly making her pussy wet.

William put his hands on her shoulders, massaging them gently, as he whispered in her ear, "We are going to give you a night that you shall never forget, Mommy."

"Oh God, I can only imagine you are baby, but . . . you really are here . . . this . . . can't be happening, but it is. I have so many questions."

"Shhh, no questions, Mommy. Not now, maybe later but for now, you must just relax and go with the flow.

"Yeah so just lay back, relax, and let us pamper you," Bobby told her in a soft whisper. "That is my birthday wish for you to relax and let us pamper you, Mommy."

After a brief pause, where Gail considered all of her limited options, she determined the advice just given her was probably for the best. Relaxing her body, she leaned back against William as she whispered, "That is a wish easily granted, Bobby."

William's hands glided across her shoulders, kneading them softly, making it easy for her to keep her promise to relax.

She had just closed her eyes when Bobby spoke up in his adorably sweet little voice, "Mommy, can we wash you up . . . Please. We promise to do a real nice job."

The question was asked with such sweet innocence how could she say no?

Any further thoughts of saying no was wiped clean when he quietly added, "You know you can't say no as washing you up is part of our pampering you which you already agreed to let us do coz it's my birthday wish."

"I suppose the two of you washing up your mommy would be a nice way of pampering her so, yeah, go ahead boys . . . you can wash your mommy up."

"OK, then lay your head back again, put the washcloth back in place over your eyes, and relax while we take care of you," Bobby told her.

She obeyed, leaning fully back against William after draping the washcloth once more over her eyes.

They begin to wash their mother Bobby, from the front, and William from behind, sliding their dual washcloths all over, up and down her arms, her neck, her stomach, her thighs, and legs, and then finally, much to her fevered anticipation, both of their wash rags begin to converge on her chest.

First, Bobby washes up and down the soft valley of her breasts, while being extra careful, it seemed, to not touch either of tits. Meanwhile, William is running his rag over and around her breasts, coming oh so close, but not quite letting the washcloth slide up and onto them.

Gail exhales softly enjoying the attentions of the soapy rags coming oh so maddeningly close to her tits. It suddenly hits her why they are coming so close without quite getting there. They want an implicit invitation.

The two glasses of champagne left her devoid of any worries whatsoever, but more importantly, the fear once gripping her heart in their presence has now been replaced with . . . desire. Gail, impulsively, recklessly maybe, just then makes a firm and fateful decision as she swears a promise to herself: No half measures, she would go all in . . . for the balance of the night.

She made her voice as soft and soothing as possible as she extended what she felt would be a most welcome invitation to them.

"Oh, boys I think you are doing a rather poor job at washing your mommy's chest . . . hmm don't you think?"

This innocent little critical comment was all it took as she shut her eyes tighter while feeling the soapy wash rags being moved all over her tits, making Gail muse if maybe, somehow, she had died and this was heaven, such was the good feeling her two sons were giving her.

As the incredibly soft rags flicker over first one of her nipples, and then the other, making her quietly sigh, William reached around and, using both hands, cupped her nice tits.

Meanwhile, as his brother started to juggle his mom's big tits up and down in his playful hands, Bobby elicited a deep hiss out of her when he flicked her nipples back and forth playfully with one finger.

Gail was loving the attention her two boys were giving her boobies, allowing it for a few precious seconds before her keen motherly instinct told her she must dial things back a bit. She doesn't know how she knows, but she surely senses they are playing a game of sorts with her and they would prefer it if she didn't give in so easily.

Yeah, predators always like a good chase before they enjoy their kill, she thought just before she tried to put an end to their fun and games.

After she straightened up, she pulled the washcloth off her face and then, adding a sharpness to her voice to let them know she was serious, she barked at them, "I think you boys are doing more playing than washing now."

When they didn't immediately response, but instead keep playing with her boobies, Gail swatted at both their hands before barking out again, even more forcefully this time, "Your mother said enough, boys!"

"Sorry, Mommy, your boobies are just so nice and big and firm . . . we couldn't help ourselves." It was Bobby's soft, sweet voice apologizing for the combined misdeeds of the two of them.

"Well sorry guys play time is over," Gail said using her best "stern Mommy" voice.

"Ahh, Mommy," they cried out in perfect unison. "Can't we play with them just a little bit more? Please, Mommy."

She decided to continue to play coy with them . . . just to see how they might respond. "Hmm . . . I don't know babies. I mean . . . aren't you both a little old for such a thing . . . besides I don't think it's so proper at your advanced age to be playing with your mommy's boobies."

Her use of undeniable logic on them, induced a tag team response. Bobby, using his innocence like a lost little lamb, turned the full force of those innocent brown puppy dog eyes of his on her, whispering sweetly, ""Please, Mommy can't we play with them just for a little bit more huh? We promise to be nice and gentle. Pretty please."

Bobby, to Gail's practiced ears, seemed highly skilled at the art of begging as he tugged on her heart strings. Adding in his two cents, William brought his mouth to her ear, "Yeah Mommy, pretty please let us play . . . just a little bit longer. Pretty please . . . with sugar on top. We both want to so badly."

All in . . . no half measures. The promise she made herself now rattled around in her head. Properly reminded of said promise, Gail gave in, determining she would play this new game to its fullest extent.

"OK, OK boys. You win," she said, trying her best to sound exasperated. "I think you both know Mommy can never really deny you guys anything. So I'll make a deal with you. Since you are done washing them up you need to rinse them off now as they still have a bit of soapy residue on them and while you are doing a nice job of rinsing your mommy's boobies off you can play with them just a bit more . . . if you like. There is a couple of pitchers right there in the corner I use for rinsing."

"OK," they sang out in joyful harmony.

"So just lay back again and relax, William told her. "And we promise to do a real nice job rinsing them off. Why don't you go ahead and fill one of the pitchers up with some nice warm water, Bobby."

As Gail obeyed, reclining back against her son, William put the folded washcloth back over her eyes while Bobby grabbed one of the pitchers, the smaller blue one of the two, bringing it over to the faucet on the other end of the tub, but when he started to fill it up with warm water, William immediately started shaking his head no--while pointing at the cold water knob.

Bobby, smiling in agreement, proceeded to fill his pitcher up with cold water.

Gail, totally oblivious with the rag over her eyes, sighed in anticipation of having her tits bathed in a nice stream of soothing warm water. Instead, she got a rather nasty surprise when Bobby, just barely able to keep from giggling aloud over what he was about to do, deliberately poured the water out in a small, steady stream over his mom's tits.

Gail's reaction was instant as she bolted upright while crying out, "Hey that water is too cold guys!!"

She tried to squirm out from under the cold water splashing down on her tits, but William was prepared. He produced a long, thin piece of wash cloth from somewhere and quickly wrapped it around her wrists before knotting it up tightly in a mere manner of seconds.

Gail, with dawning horror, realizes-- much too late-- with her hands helplessly trapped behind her back, she was truly at their mercy. In response, she tried to sink back down into the warm water while Bobby continued to patiently pour the chilly water out of the pitcher in a steady stream going back and forth between her breasts.

Sinking down into the protective warmth of the bath water won't work either though as William used both hands hooked under her arm pits to hold her upright.

Gail started to panic. There was something amiss. The pitcher, despite Bobby having filled it up just this initial time, was not emptying itself out as he continued to splash the cold water down on his mommy's ample tits.

Then she remembered what William told her, "I have powers when I come to this realm Mommy."

More of his damnable magic it would seem as she continued to try and squirm, unsuccessfully from the water's icy assault, which now was being directed upon each of her nipples one after the other.

Gail, despite knowing her position was utterly hopeless, gritted her teeth, determined not to give them the pleasure of hearing her beg them to stop.

Hearing them giggle now, like a pair of scoundrels, at the mean little trick they pulled off on their mother, only added fuel to Gail's growing anger.

"Y-you boys are . . . are in so . . . much t-trouble," Gail cried, her teeth chattering as Bobby now was using both pitchers to pour water all over her chest.

"Go on Bobby, dump both of them out at the same time over those big fucking tits of hers. Let's turn both of them into blocks of ice . . ." William told his brother before lowering his mouth to his mom's ear and whispering, "And then we will really be in trouble huh, Mommy."

Gail would have responded but was simply too busy moaning. The water, much to her horror, was growing colder. Doubtlessly, this was William's doing as she was certain the water could not be this cold coming from the faucet without a little magical help.

Her poor nipples, already achingly erect, now was the focal point of all of Bobby's attentions as he directed a single steady flow of ice cold water onto each of them simultaneously. Thankfully, the water out of both pitchers did finally peter out.

"There they are nice and clean now, Mommy. The soap is all rinsed all," Bobby announced with a self-satisfied little smile on his darling face-- like they had done nothing wrong.

"Yes honey, nice and clean . . . and freezing cold. That was a cruel trick to play on me boys," she snapped at him before turning toward William and giving him a baleful stare. "I know this was all your idea."

"Well, if you are still willing to let us play with them a bit maybe we can warm them up for you, Mother," he told her patiently while seemingly unaffected by either her nasty glare or her accusation.

"Really William, you expect me to let you boys play with them now, after what you just pulled. No sir, I think you have had your fun and bath time is over."

She stood up, while trying in vain to free herself from the thin strand of washcloth wrapped tightly around her wrists.

"Mommy please, no. You said we could play with them," Bobby whined. "Please, Mommy, we are sorry."

William wasn't playing so nice though as he quickly reached out with a pair of firm hands around her wrists and yanked her back down into a sitting position.