A Mother's Second Chance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him before answering, "Of course they do, baby. Everyone knows a mommy's kisses are the best medicine in the whole world for hurt little boys and even grown up boys like yourself too."

"Then that is the medicine I want. Can I have some? Please."

"Of course, baby, of course," she whispered, "Now just show mommy where it hurts so she can apply some of her magical kisses."

He first pointed to his lips.

"Really baby your lips are hurting?"

"Yes Mommy, they ache for more of your loving kisses."

"Oh Bobby that is so sweet," Gail said as she lowered her mouth to his. They kissed- for God only knows how long-- with the soft sound of their lips smacking together filling the living room. Their tongues took turns slipping out and carefully exploring, over and over again, before finally Gail pulled back.

"There all better baby or do they still ache for more kisses?"

"All better, Mommy . . . for now," he quietly answered.

"So where else does it hurt?"

He pointed to his chest whispering, "My heart aches for your gentle kisses, Mommy."

"Hmm, so it does. Lay back then and close your eyes and I will give that heart of yours some loving attention."

After pulling the quilt down just enough to uncover his bare chest, Gail proceeded to lather the entirety of her son's chest with dozens of light kisses before she raised up asking, "Where else does it hurt hon?"

He pointed lower, to his tummy whispering, "My love for you is so intense it gives me the butterflies and makes my tummy ache, Mommy."

"Well let's see if she can fix that."

She pulled the quilt down further until his tummy was fully exposed. Lowering her mouth, she lathered his tummy with kiss after kiss, her excitement mounting, as she had a growing feeling her kisses would somehow not be stopping at his tummy.

"All better?" she asked quietly after raising up.

He was looking at her intensely and again, was it the trick of the shadows or was he using that dark power he spoke of earlier to subtly change his appearance as he looked younger and more innocent than ever to her while sitting there smiling sweetly.

"Yes my tummy is all better but . . ." He stopped shyly looking away.

Reaching up she turned his face back to her. "Go on baby, tell Mommy, where else does it hurt baby?"

Dropping his voice to the smallest of whispers where she could barely hear him he said, "Down there, it's hard Mommy, really hard and it hurts. Can you give me kisses there?"

Gail's heart nearly stopped. Although she had half expected this, to hear him come out and whisper it, to suggest it so sweetly and innocently, was another thing.

When she hesitated unsure of taking this step he started to whine. "Please Mommy."

"I want to make you feel better honey, but I mean if anyone found out mommy was kissing her grown up little boy . . . down there . . . she would be in lots of trouble."

"Please Mommy, pretty please," he whined. "It will be our secret. I won't tell anyone. It's never been that hard before and it hurts real badly, Mommy. Pretty please can't you give me kisses there?"

"I don't know. I mean . . ." She was, of course, only testing him to see how he would react as she knew damn well she would be sucking on that cock of his before too long.

"Never mind," he said turning away before starting to sniffle.

She watched him pull the quilt back up to his chin as the tears started to slip out of his eyes. After he turned his back on her, Gail reached out and snuggled him into her arms. She held him tight for a few moments before carefully turning him around. His face was stained with tears breaking her heart.

"Shhh baby, Mommy will do it, OK, here let me show you." She first showered his face with dozens of light kisses, kissing his tears away before her mouth slipped down.

She patiently kissed her way down and across his chest, pulling the quilt down as she went. Reaching his tummy, she inundated it with dozens of kisses while the anticipation of where she about to kiss him grew in her heart.

She raised up, taking a deep breath. Glancing up at him, she observed he was lying back with his eyes shut. She turned her attention back to the quilt and slowly began to peel it downward.

At this point, Gail, wanting to maintain some semblance of innocence between them, only planned on giving his throbbing cock a few light delicate kisses, up and down, hoping he would then say, "all better", after which she would cuddle him in his arms and they would fall asleep. At the worst, she imagined him maybe wanting to suckle on her boobies some more before slipping off to sleep.

But then she got a look behind the curtain at Oz . . . or in this case, under the blanket.

"Oh my God . . ." Gail whispered as she pulled the quilt down. His cock was huge with a capital H and throbbing with hardness. As she stared at it, her mouthwatering, she whispered over and over again. "Oh God, oh God, oh God." It was all she could think to say.

"Here Mommy maybe this will help." He handed her a small bottle. Looking at the title she smiled. Delicious Encounter Lubricant Strawberry. He knew she loved strawberries. She wondered briefly where he might have got the lube, before deciding it was not so important considering the unknown and dark forces she was dealing with tonight.

She was beginning to think he knew exactly what she wanted--always--as was able to produce it for her . . . just like that. This indeed was one powerfully wicked entity she was dealing with.

After dumping a generous amount of the lube on her hands, she would need a generous amount considering his size, Gail very carefully moved her hands to his twitching cock. She wrapped one hand around it whispering under her breath, "Jesus, you are hard baby."

She glanced up at him to find him eagerly watching. With deliberate care she moved her hand up and down several times before moving her other hand to delicately cup his testicles. "Oh Mommy, that feels so good," she heard him whisper as she deliberately positioned herself to apply her "magic kisses".

She took one last look up at him--his face glowed yet again-- with an adorable purity and innocence, standing in direct contrast to what she was about to do.

Gail let her tongue slip out and delicately lap up and down this long, hard shaft before she bathed it with kisses. After placing the last of her delicate kisses near the base of his erect penis, she remembered her earlier oath to do nothing more than this.

She was actually started to pull away when he reached out whispering, "Please Mommy it still hurts. Can't you put it in your mouth and make the pain go away. Pleaseeee . . ."

He might have been a schoolboy whining for another cookie at this point, instead of an eighteen old man, begging for his mother to put his cock in her mouth. She was torn, not knowing what to do, when he made it a moot point when she felt him slip one hand around the back of her head and begin to carefully force her mouth down while whispering, "Please Mommy, pretty please . . . make the pain go away."

She gave in . . . yet again to his, or was it her, wicked desires.

The lube tasted out of this world delicious, making her craving for his cock grow ever stronger. Very methodically, Gail brushed her tongue up and down the entirety of his cock which she estimated must have been a good nine inches long.

He was starting to moan audibly as she reached the base of his massive tower. She pulled back for a quick moment to catch her breath before she brought her mouth up to the tip of his penis. Closing her eyes and opening her mouth wide, she proceeded to gradually swallow, inch by massive inch, his erect cock.

She has almost swallowed the monster whole when her gag reflex kicked in forcing her mouth back up. Knowing the limits now of just how much of this monster she could take, Gail went to work.

Up and down, faster, her mouth went as Bobby whispered encouragement to her, "Oh that's it Mommy take all of my big cock . . . please Mommy swallow it all. Ohh that feels so good . . . please don't stop."

Reaching the tip of his penis again she withdrew her mouth slightly as she let her tongue go to work. It slithered out, lathering the tip of his cock with dozens of soft delicate licks. She twisted her tongue around to the sensitive underside, curious to see just how much moaning she could elicit out of her innocent young son before he finally exploded.

Flickering her tongue around, faster and faster, just under the tip had him squirming mightily as she wrapped a hand around his cock and began to stroke him up and down.

Opening her mouth wide again, she swallowed a good half of his length before moving back up. Gradually picking up steam, she did this over and over again, until he was whimpering just as she hoped for.

"Oh God Mommy I am . . . I'm--"

She pulled her mouth clear just by a bare inch or two letting it hover just above the tip of his cock as she continued to stroke him faster now. "Oh that's it baby . . . Mommy wants you to come for her . . . please baby."

Bringing one hand up, she jiggled his balls again, as her tongue lashed the tip of his penis three or four more times. She pulled her mouth clear again, once more, while whispering more encouragement to him. "Come baby, please, Mommy wants you to come for her. Please--"

She had just closed her eyes, and was opening her mouth, meaning to swallow him again, when his cock exploded in a mighty volcanic eruption. She felt a warm load of cum hit her cheek, just barely missing her eye, and then another mighty spasm brought a second geyser of cum to coat her lips.

She held her face in place, mere inches from the tip of his cock, offering it up as target practice, as more cum spouted out, soaking her other cheek, and then unbelievably, a fourth fountain of cum squirted out of his still spasming cock. This last bit coated her nose and her forehead with fresh cum.

Gail lifted her face up, almost afraid to open her eyes but when she heard him start to giggle she did finally open them. He was pointing at her, still giggling, before he said, "Mommy you got my sticky stuff all over your face."

"Yes, I do baby and Mommy is glad you find it so amusing. Now I think I better go get cleaned up."

After wrapping the quilt around her naked body, she hurried off upstairs to her bedroom.

Once inside her bathroom, she closed the door and leaned back against it. She was shaking. Everything was hitting her at once now, but especially the way he subtly changed his appearance to make himself look younger, sweeter and more innocent which, of course, only made it easier for her to accept the way he so sweetly talked her into putting that monster of a cock inside her mouth, and finally, the absolute amount of sperm he coated his face with when he came.

Yet, as she stood in front of the mirror and looked at her cum soaked face, she was both excited and scared all at once.

After cleaning her face off with a wet wash cloth, she headed back downstairs, extremely curious to see if he would still be there.

She was sure he would be there because as she descended the stairs a sudden thought hit her with a fierce clarity making her shiver: he isn't done with me for the night. Somehow, she knew this as she whispered to herself, "No I don't imagine he is done with me . . . not by a long shot."

Entering the den, she looked around; he was there alright but not the he as in Bobby, but instead sitting there casually on the sofa, dressed in a pair of faded Levi's and dark tee shirt was William.

Before she could speak he motioned for her to come sit next to him. After she plopped down on the sofa next to him, he snaked an arm around her shoulders, drawing her closer to him. Moving his mouth to her ear, he whispered to her, "I have a surprise for you Mom, but you need to take a short nap, giving me time to prepare it."

"Hmm, that is nice but I am not so sure if I can sleep now . . . I mean it been a pretty exciting night and I really hope I passed my first challenge."

"Oh you did. Ali is very happy. So happy he has decided to reward you with the nice surprise I just mentioned."

"That is nice, him wanting to reward me with a surprise but really hon, I . . . I mean you just got here now and I wanna see you. Spend some time with you, I don't wanna go to sleep."

"I know but you must. It's what Ali wants and besides, like I said, I need time to prepare your surprise."

"This will help. Take it and drink it down quickly."

He pushed a glass of what looked to be red wine in her hand again.

"I don't really need any more to drink as I--"

Her protest of how she really didn't need any more to drink was cut short when he interrupted her. "You must and you do. There is a special potion in this drink, it's not wine, but a juice of sorts, prepared and given to me by Ali that shall make you forget everything that has happened thus far over the past roughly year and half. When you wake up it will be as if you were transported back to a mere four months after I died."

"But why honey. I mean the memories I have over the past, well almost two years, yeah, some of them have been scary but some of them have been really good too. You know what I mean?"

"His reasoning is simple. Eighteen months ago you were at your apex of grieving for me which means me coming back to you at that precise moment would bring you the most joy and, of course, make you very needy in wanting attention from me, and very willing to give me attention and that is the way Ali and me want it."

"In other words, I will be at my most vulnerable and as I recall four months after you . . . died I still was not really believing you were coming back to me. At that point, as I remember you were not in contact with me much."

"Exactly, so not only will you be feeling vulnerable but you will, most likely, feel a bit scared when contact is made. Scared and surprised all at once which is exactly the how Ali wants you to feel. It will increase the intensity of the moment he says for both of us."

"But honey I have had a lot to drink tonight and just feel, you know, sluggish so I'm afraid I won't be as maybe as giving as you hope."

"Don't worry about that. He also added something to your juice to wipe out all the effects of the previously alcohol you have consumed tonight. You will be as sober as a judge when you wake up. Trust me."

"And I will believe, I mean, truly believe it's been only four months since you passed away after I wake up. What if I stumble into the kitchen and see the calendar or look at my phone and the date pops up?"

"Yes, you shall believe that truly and you won't be going into the kitchen because as soon as you wake up from your little nap you will be heading upstairs to your bedroom and will be there for the remainder of the night. Now as for your phone, for now it's missing. The effect of your memory loss will fade by morning so no need to worry about getting confused."

"Well I guess you have thought of everything."

"We have. Now drink your juice or no surprise."

Gail gulped the juice down with its fantastic potion. She wanted her surprise.

Almost immediately, she felt extremely drowsy. He helped her settle down on the sofa, adding a blanket he retrieved from the hallway closet to the quilt still wrapped around her body.

Leaning over her, he whispered some final words in her ear before she slipped off to sleep. "When you wake up later tonight, the house will be cold and dark, don't bother with the lights, they won't work. Your surprise will be waiting for you . . . just follow the path. It will be there at the end. These whispered words will be embedded in your memory but you won't remember them being spoken by me."

She wanted to inquire further, what did he mean path, but was simply too tired. In less than a minute she had slipped into the dark abyss of sleep.

Gail woke up sometime later and as promised, the house was cold and dark.

Sluggishly, she sat up. She must have fallen asleep on the sofa. She couldn't focus. Since her William passed away just four months ago she found it difficult to sleep and was always nodding off on the sofa.

Gail sighed. As always first thing after waking up, the sadness washed over her. She missed her William terribly. She tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes just before spotting the flickering candle.

It was sitting a good fifteen feet away on the floor near the entrance of the den. Standing up, Gail spied another candle just past the first one just outside of the entrance to the den.

She wrapped the quilt tighter around her naked body wondering why there was lit candles sitting on the middle of the floor. She tried to click on the lamp on the table next to the sofa. Nothing.

Looking past the den and upstairs, she noticed it was dark also. The power in the whole house must have been out as she always left, at the very least, a few lights on upstairs.

Sighing, she headed off in the direction of the two flickering candles. After exiting the den, she noticed a line of lit candles spaced out along the floor heading across the living room and toward the stairs.

"What the heck is this," she mumbled to herself. Is someone playing tricks on me?

She followed the flickering candles, up the stairs, there was three total, one on the bottom step, one sitting on one of the middle steps, and a final one at the top step. Upon reaching the upstairs hallway, she realized how the path of lighted candles led straight into her bedroom.

Intrigued, and maybe a little afraid, Gail followed the path of candles down to her bedroom.

The house was deathly silent and bitterly cold. The furnace must be out also on this cold early December evening. Pulling the blanket tighter around her body, she followed the burning path down the hallway and into her bedroom.

The tea light candles, spaced out about five feet apart, now led across her bedroom and into the bathroom. The door was half open allowing her to peek inside when she got to the doorway.

The entire bathroom, was cast entirety in candle light with dozens of tea light candles covering the counter top and another half dozen spaced around the tile edges of her large sunken circular tub.

Along the top of the water, a thick layer of white fluffy bubbles rose along with a fair amount of steam.

"I guess I am taking a late bubble bath," she mumbled to herself as she moved across the bathroom toward the tub.

She stood next to the tub, almost transfixed by the hot steam rising from the tub, her hand on the blanket, ready to strip it off when she hesitated. Should she actually do this? For some time now, weeks anyways she had the feeling of being watched, especially when she got undressed in the evening which led her to the very hopeful, and somewhat scary conclusion, maybe she was being visited by her deceased son.

And now this? What if this was his doing somehow. It seemed incredible, yet someone, not her, obviously went through a lot of trouble leading her up to this very spot. Maybe it was a trap and she was about to step in it.

Gail stood there, contemplating what to do, when, abruptly, the bathroom went dark. All the candles, as one collective unit, went out at the exact same time.

Left alone in the dark, Gail felt a cold chill crawling up her spine when she heard a noise behind her. It was the soft pitter patter of bare feet on the tile bathroom floor coming up behind her. Suddenly, violently even, the blanket was ripped away from her, followed by more footsteps running away from her. The bathroom door, she had left it open, slammed shut.