A Mother's Second Chance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fairly dashing across the living room, he took hold of the gigantic pillow chair, it measured approximately six feet wide and was just over four feet tall, while weighing close to ninety five pounds, and dragged it the few feet across the room positioning it directly in front of the fireplace. The huge pillow chair was about as comfortable as any bed filled as it was with its premium shredded durafoam and would be perfect for what she had in mind.

While Bobby wrestled the pillow chair into place, Gail picked up her phone and set the alarm to go off at 11:56 pm.

They both climbed onto the large pillow chair before snuggling down in its incredible comfort under the warm quilt. They were both reclining on their sides, facing one another, when Gail pulled him into her embrace whispering. "Let's spend a minute sharing some more kisses and if you want you can play with your mommy's boobies some more."

He barely had time to murmur a quiet yes before she attacked his mouth with a series of desperate kisses. Both of their tongues slipped out, twisting and turning as he brought his hands up to fondle her tits some more. As she carefully pushed her tongue deep in his mouth, his fingers found her sensitive nipples and started to play with them through the material of her bra making her squirm with quiet anticipation from what she was about to offer him.

11:56 pm

Their little kissing and fondling session carried on until her phone started to buzz. Breaking the kiss off, she reached out, grabbing her phone from where she left it sitting on the floor next to the rug and turned the alarm off.

"Now sweetie you need to hurry and get strip your underwear off OK because when I start to cuddle you in my arms at midnight its important mommy feels her baby's bare skin next to hers and since I know you are shy, I will just close my eyes and not look as you take them off, but hurry. We haven't much time. "

She closed her eyes, her excitement growing as she imagined him quickly ripping off his underwear.

She gave him ten seconds or so before opening her eyes. Gail blinked. Was it a trick of the soft light emitted by the dying flames in the fireplace or maybe was it the dancing shadows playing tricks with her eyes? Or the liberal amount of champagne she consumed but for just a passing second, in the diffused light she could have sworn he had a clever, knowing look on his face.

Gone totally was all of his earlier innocence. Instead, it seemed almost as if he was smirking at her. Like he had her fooled or something, but then it quickly passed with his earlier innocence returning.

But what did not pass was her feeling she was maybe dealing with forces here she did not fully understand. Considering she was interacting with the twin spirit of her dead anything was possible. She suddenly wanted to grab him and question him about everything while ignoring the warning about midnight.

She was on the verge of doing just that when he whispered, in a voice so low she could barely hear him, "Please don't let me die alone and cold again, Mommy. I need your loving warmth."

She caved. Pulling him into warm embrace, she brought her mouth to his ear. "Never baby, never . . ." She brought both her hands up to the side of his cute little face saying, "Do you know what your mommy wants to share with her little sweetheart?"

He shook his head no as he pulled the quilt around his naked body tighter.

She rose up onto her knees next to him. Reaching around to her back, she quickly undid her bra before leisurely sliding it down and off her boobs while loving the way his eyes were absolutely riveted to her chest.

After she slipped the bra off her breasts, tossing it aside casually, she turned back to him whispering, "This is what mommy wants to share with her little baby Bobby . . . for the rest of the night."

Looking up at her, his face radiating with the youthful innocence of an absolute angel, he whispered, "Her boobies . . . really . . . She does . . . for real?" The eagerness in his voice was more than a little apparent as Gail let out a sigh of relief. That look, that smirking, knowing look of his, the one revealed to her earlier, if only ever so briefly and shaken her so badly, was showing no signs of returning, enabling her to relax.

"Yes, really sweetheart but only if you like them?" She smoothed a loose strand of his wild hair away from his face, "I mean, do you think your mommy has pretty boobies?"

"God yes," he whispered, "they are beautiful."

Midnight

The old clock began to chime downstairs. Gail snuggled up next to her son twisting herself around so his head was nestled in the crook of her arm. She looked down and smiled at him. Touching his face lightly, she let the love she felt for him wash over her, filling her heart, as she whispered, "It's been a long time since you have suckled on your mommy's boobies, Bobby."

He said nothing only blinking his eyes up at her before they flickered back down to her exposed chest.

As the clock continued to chime she whispered again, "Now close your eyes, and open your mouth baby boy. Mommy wants to give her love to you."

He obeyed; closing his eyes and opening his mouth. Gail, her pulse racing, arched her back slightly while using one hand to tilt his head forward, allowing her fully erect nipple to slip inside his warm mouth.

Leaning her head back, she closed her eyes, letting out a soft sigh as she felt him began to tentatively suckle on her nipple as the old clock chimed over and over again until finally it fell silent.

She let out another sigh of relief, more pronounced this time as he was still there. She expected he might disappear after she--hopefully-- was successful in fulfilling her challenge.

Reaching down, she stroked the soft tufts of his hair whispering, "Don't be shy baby suckle on your mommy's boobie."

Her soft encouragement seemed to work as Bobby's tongue lashed out lathering her distended nipple with tender loving care. "Oh God that's it baby," she murmured to herself.

Opening his mouth wider, maybe warming to the task at hand, Bobby suckled his mommy's tit deep in his mouth causing her to squirm against the soft pillow. After a few glorious seconds she used one hand nudging him to her other breast as she whispered, "You are doing such a good job baby. Try sucking on the other one please. It wants some attention too."

She didn't have to ask twice, as he happily switched his attention to her other ripe nipple. He latched onto it with such loving kindness that Gail was soon moaning with unabashed pleasure as he drank from her sumptuous well of lovely tit flesh.

The next few minutes passed blissfully for Gail while her baby suckled contentedly on his mommy's boobies filling both of their hearts with so much love.

Finally, after allowing him an inordinate amount of time to suck on her tits, she guided his face up to hers. They kissed, lovingly, while exchanging whispered vows of love to one another.

After the brief fiery exchange of kisses, she felt his face sliding back down. "Hmm, my baby wants to suckle on his mommy's boobies some more I think?"

"Yes Mommy, your baby Bobby needs more of your love."

Again she became lost in a world of forbidden pleasure as she closed her eyes while thrusting her chest out allowing him full access to her perfect 34 inch, D cup tits.

After some time, she could not have rightly guessed how long, such was her disconnect with reality by now, Bobby pulled his mouth away from her chest.

Gail eyes flickered open. He was staring at her. "What is it hon, what do you want?"

"I . . . I want to play some more . . . with your boobies."

"Hmm, you do, well . . . of course you can baby. Here . . ." she reached out and took both of his hands into hers before pressing them up against her chest.

"There you go, sweetheart you can feel their soft touch again. Go ahead and play with them as much as your little heart desires."

"OK Mommy lay back and close your eyes," he told her.

Gail followed his instructions as she sank back into the comfortable pillow chair. Before closing her eyes, the last thing she observed was her son rising up onto his knees-- with a look of such utter joyful anticipation on his darling little face.

Gail let out a long sigh as she felt his fingers softly flickering across both her nipples at the same time, making them come fully erect in a mere manner of seconds.

"Does that feel good, Mommy," he asked sweetly, "Your little boy playing with your nipples."

"Oh God yes baby. Mommy's nipples are very sensitive so you have to be careful though."

"OK Mommy," he happily replied. Using his thumbs, he playfully batted at her rigid nipples before switching to a gentle fondling of her breasts. He swapped back and forth between the playful batting of her nipples, and his tender squeezes for a gloriously long time, getting Gail all worked up to the point where she was on the verge of losing control. By now her poor pussy was on fire with forbidden desire and was aching for some much needed attention.

As if Bobby was reading her very mind, he whispered to her while continuing to fondle her tits, "Mommy can I play with your kitty cat too?"

Feeling playful herself, Gail decided to tease him a bit just to see how he might react. "You mean Felix, sweetheart," she whispered back to him knowing damn well he wasn't talking about their pet cat.

"No, Mommy your other kitty cat." he said aloud before moving his mouth to her ear and whispering, "You know . . . the one between your legs."

"Oh that one," she said, "Hmm, well, honey I don't know if that would be such a good idea," she said to him teasingly. "I mean what if someone . . . found out."

He cut her protests off by bringing his mouth to hers. He began kissing her lightly over and over again, accenting each kiss with a "pretty please, can I play with it. I won't tell anyone. It will be our little secret."

"OK, OK, baby if you really wanna play with your mommy's kitty cat you can, but you going to have to be the one to take her panties off as I am just too lazy to move right now."

"OK," he said.

She watched, her excitement growing, as Bobby, still being shy with the quilt wrapped around his naked body, moved down. Looking up at her, he smiled when he caught her watching. Ever so slowly he pulled her panties down and off her body before tossing them carelessly aside.

Fully naked now, Gail watched as Bobby was staring at her naked body with rapturous wonder with his gaze fixed firmly between her legs. Maybe he was surprised to see Gail was old school in she didn't shave her pubic hair, choosing instead to keep it neatly trimmed.

Raising up on her elbows to watch her son, Gail whispered. "Go on baby, don't be shy. You can play with mommy's kitty cat. If you are really nice to it and stroke it softly maybe you can make it purr huh?"

"I'll try Mommy," he said before reaching down between his legs with one hand. Deliberately, he stroked the soft blond tufts of hair covering Gail's pussy as he looked up at her with an innocent smile, "Nice kitty cat. Its fur is soft Mommy and I like petting it."

"You do baby?" she asked in a hoarse voice full of pent up desire.

"Yes, but how do I make it purr? Can you show me?"

Raising herself up into a sitting position she told him. "Now listen to Mommy and do what she says OK?"

"Yes," Bobby replied with a keen eagerness like someone who was about ready to play with a new favorite toy.

"First, it helps if you get two of your fingers nice and wet. Give me your index and middle fingers honey."

Smiling at him, she carefully sucked each of them into her mouth getting them nice and wet before guiding them down and in between her legs.

"Now start petting mommy's kitty cat nice and soft like before hon using those two fingers."

She spread her legs wider allowing him full access as he carefully used his fingers to stroke the tufts of hair around her vagina.

"Now feel around hon with your two fingers until you find your mommy's wet little hole and then just slide your fingers up and inside of her. Here, let me help you and once you are inside you can just slide your fingers in and out, nice and slow and then faster sometimes."

She wrapped her hand around his, directing his fingers to the opening of her moist cunt-- without actually entering it-- as she whispered, "This is where if you really want to make Mommy's kitty purr you need to concentrate hard on your petting and stroking of her kitty cat, hon. You think you can remember on your own after I let go of your fingers."

"Yes, Mommy," he said. "I'll remember."

"And one more trick to make Mommy's kitty purr is here baby . . ." She held her hand up before wiggling her thumb. "Use one of your thumbs to touch mommy here." She first pointed to her clit before guiding his index finger to it, allowing him to touch it briefly before she pulled his finger away.

"Now remember this baby . . . what I just showed you is the kitty cat's secret love button. I mean she just loves to be stroked and petted there and if you do it nice and slow and gentle, applying just a bit of pressure, you will really make mommy's pussy purr, sweetheart."

Again he answered with a simple, "OK Mommy," using that sweet childlike voice so full of innocence that was actually turning her on all the more as she patiently played her role of teacher.

"Are you ready to play with Mommy's kitty on your own now honey?" she asked desperately hoping he would say yes.

"I just have one more question Mommy."

"OK, go ahead and ask sweetheart."

Looking up at her, the expression on his face was one of total innocence, melting her heart and setting her world on fire, he asked his question. On the surface, his question would have seemed abundantly silly, but somehow it fit perfectly into the way things were progressing thus far.

"Will your pussy cat down there really purr just like Felix when I used to pet him," he asked.

Before answering she squeezed his hand tight. "Actually, instead of the purring, you will hear Mommy began to moan louder and louder and that's when you know you are doing good baby and making her kitty cat purr with pleasure . . . OK?"

Releasing his hand, she whispered, "Now you try playing on your own baby. Just remember be gentle and listen for your mommy to begin to moan a bit. I'm going to just lay back and relax and let you have your playtime. OK sweetheart?"

"Yes, OK," Bobby replied.

The last thing Gail witnessed before closing her eyes and falling back on the pillow was Bobby, an intently serious express on his innocent face, raised up on his knees and facing her, while leaning forward to stare fixedly down, and in between her legs, as he brought his two fingers up to his mouth.

Gail felt Bobby once again stroking the soft tufts of her pubic hair as he whispered, in the sweetest and cutest of voices, "Nice little kitty cat, I'm going to make you purr."

Resisting the urge to giggle, Gail instead whispered to her son, "You like petting mommy's kitty cat baby. Her hair is nice and soft huh. You know your mommy uses a special oil to make the kitty's fur down there nice and soft."

"Yes, I like petting kitty, Mommy." As he continued to stroke her hair softly, his voice suddenly turned serious. "You don't let anyone else play with your kitty cat or even touch it at all . . . do you?"

"No, of course not, baby," she answered truthfully.

"What about you Mommy," he asked again using that same serious voice, "have you played with your kitty cat yourself since I have been gone."

"No honey, I haven't. Mommy has been saving her kitty cat for you and you alone to play with."

"Good," he said in a voice appreciably softer now that he was reassured his mommy had been so very good and chaste, saving herself just for him.

After a few more of his delicate, maddening strokes, Gail let out a soft moan as she felt the first of his fingers slide up and inside of her. "Does that feel good Mommy? Does kitty like that?"

"She d-does . . . a lot," Gail said her words catching in her throat as Bobby began to keenly work his finger in and out of her pussy with increased confidence.

Spreading her legs a bit wider, as an invitation to her son he should explore a bit deeper beyond her sparse jungle of pubic hair, Gail sighed as Bobby carefully inserted a second finger up and inside of her.

"Wow Mommy you kitty cat feels nice and warm and wet," Bobby cried enthusiastically.

The sex starved Gail's only response was another quiet moan, which only grew louder as Bobby's thumb found her clit. Applying the lightest of pressure, he began to rotate his thumb gently around in a circle against it as his fingers continued to slip in and out of her now soaking wet pussy.

He increased the speed of his fingers sliding in and out of her, just as he increased, by gradual bounds, the pressure he was applying to her clit with his playful thumb, causing Gail to start to squirm all over the pillow chair with her moans of pleasure increasing in intensity.

"This is fun, Mommy . . . playing with kitty and I'm doing good making her purr real nice huh?"

"Yes you are baby, but if you really want to make her purr maybe you could try giving her some sweet kisses."

"Really kitty likes kisses?" he asked as he pulled his hands away.

"Yes all over but especially on her secret spot where your thumb is at. There she likes to be petted there with a tongue. You want to try honey?"

Of course she knew his an answer as Bobby was already positioning himself between her legs. Gail raised up for a moment to watch as her son lowered his mouth slowly between her legs.

Closing her eyes again while falling back onto the pillow, Gail spread her legs wider as Bobby went to work. His tongue lapped at her clit with a delicate precision causing her to whimper with unabashed pleasure, especially as he added a finger to the mix, moving it in and out of her with a varying speeds.

Gail couldn't help herself as she cried out, losing any sense of decorum, "Oh honey that's it, eat mommy's pussy please don't stop . . . make me come. Please baby."

Her words seemed to egg him on as his tongue slithered all around, exploring every inch of her wet pussy before returning to attack her clit with renewed vigor causing poor Gail to begin to shake.

Her orgasm was rushing home as his tongue lapped faster around her clit, before slowing down by gradual degrees, only to pick up speed again. He seemed to know exactly what she liked and how she liked it. Using both fingers, he worked them in and out of her cunt faster now as Gail began to whine.

"Oh God baby, Mommy is . . . Mommy is coming."

Shaking all over, Gail let out a loud wail while tangling her fingers in his hair as the most intense orgasm of her life washed over her in wave after wave.

"Did I do good Mommy," he said looking up at her.

"Come here, baby and give Mommy a kiss," she said holding her hands out to him.

Surprisingly, he ignored her hands and instead began to sniffle a bit. It almost seemed as if he was on the verge of tears. He sniffled again, and then the tears began to flow. If he was acting, he deserved an academy award.

"What is it? Why is my baby crying? Tell Mommy." she asked as she squeezed him against her.

"It hurts, Mommy," was his simple reply.

"Where baby?"

"Lots of places. Can you make it stop please?"

"I can try baby. Do you want me to go grab some medicine maybe?"

"No, no medicine. Mommy do you remember when I was little and I fell off my bike that one time and scrapped my knee. You kissed it and made it all better, and then there was the time I fell out of the tree and hurt my shoulder and arm and you kissed them both and made it all better. Do your kisses still have magic to make the pain go away?"