A Mother's Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

"Oh Tom! Oh yesTom!" Susan gasped and then she was coming again and so was Tom.

For the second time that day he was dumping a big load of his sizzling semen deep up inside his mother's tight clenching pussy and his brain took a few seconds time out as deep waves of pleasure shook his body. And then, unfortunately, it was over.

Both of them were panting again and kissing each other on their lips, their ears, their necks and saying "I love you. I love you. I love you."

Finally, Tom rolled off his mother and onto his back. "Whew!" he said. "Mom, without a doubt , you are one hell of a fuck."

Susan laughed hard. "Well my wonderful baby boy, I can say the same thing about you."

Mother and son turned towards each other, embraced, and gave each other a long, sweet, and loving kiss.

Then Susan got up and scooted off the bed. "I've got to get ready for work now."

"Okay," Tom said, bracing himself up on an elbow and admiring his mother's slim and lovely body. "But when can we talk about you and Dad and swinging? I want to hear it all."

"Whenever we can be alone and your brother and sister leave the house for a few hours, then we can do this again and I can tell you all about my sexy past." Susan grinned and wiggled her eyebrows at her son and then turned and went into her bathroom. She stopped at the door and turned. "And, if your brother and sister are asleep when I get home tonight, maybe we can grab a quiet quickie. Hmmm?" Tom's mother cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I'll be wide awake and waiting," Tom said with a big grin.

Susan knew that she should be feeling guilty, shocked, horrified, maybe? But she was feeling great and joyful and full of life. Sex with her son had been fun and very gratifying and she knew this was only the start of her incestuous affair with her youngest son.

Tom lay back down and sighed. Wow, he thought, Mom and I are lovers and what a lover she is. This is totally amazing. Then he got up and went into the hallway bathroom to get himself cleaned up.

Chapter Four

The house was dark and quiet when Susan got home that night. She slipped into her youngest son's bedroom and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Give me a minute," she said, "I want to freshen up."

By the moonlight coming into the room, Susan could see that her son was totally naked tonight and his cock, like last night, was totally hard. She leaned down to give Tom a quick, sweet kiss on the mouth then she turned and leaned the other way to slide her mouth over his happy erection. He gasped at the warm, wet feeling of his mother's sucking mouth. Then she was up and heading for the door.

"I'll be right back," she whispered.

* * *

"The plot thickens" Traci giggled to herself. She had been waiting for her mother to get home to see if anything else between her and Tom would happen and it looked like it was going to.

* * *

Five minutes later Susan slipped back into her youngest son's room. She was as excited tonight as she had been last night, and also today, when Tom and she had sex before she went to work.

She slid into bed next to her son. They embraced and kissed several times, long, loving kisses, enjoying the taste of each other's mouth and the slick sliding and pushing of their tongues. The hearts of this incestuous mother and son were beating hard with taboo excitement once again.

Susan reached down to firmly grasp her son's iron-hard erection. "I've been thinking about this all night at work. I'm so wet now you're going to slide right in and fill me up," Susan whispered into Tom's ear, which she then nibbled on.

"God, Mom," Tom groaned quietly. Then he reached down to rub a finger through his mother's labia. She gasped and he pulled back a very wet finger.

In the moonlight Susan could see her son smiling at her as he slid his finger into his mouth and sucked off her slick vaginal lubrication.

"Mmm," Tom said, "I love the taste of your pussy."

"Okay, enough of the small talk," Susan said, "time to get busy."

Tom chuckled at his mother's words.

Susan pushed her son over onto his back and straddled him. She grasped his cock again and rubbed it through her very wet labia, shivering with pleasure and anticipation. Tom groaned with delight as the sensitive head of his cock moved through his mother's silky wetness.

Then Susan put the head of her son's cock in her vaginal opening and lowered herself down on it, releasing her grasp on his cock at the same time. With her vagina stretched open and full of his hard rod, she rode him upright.

"Ah, Tom, Tom!" Susan sighed as she undulated her hips just right to get the maximum pleasure from her son's stiffie stuffed deep in her body.

Tom reached up to caress then massage his mother's breasts. They were just on the small size of medium but they were firm, a lovely shape with silver dollar-sized areolae and upturned nipples the size of the tip of his little finger. He pinched and tugged on his mother's nipples.

"Oh, yes Tom, that's good," Susan sighed.

Tom raised his torso up and embraced his mother as she continued fucking him. He suckled first one nipple then the other. His mother moaned with pleasure. He bit on them, gently at first then with more force. His mother gasped and put her hands on his head and pressed his mouth firmly into her breast and moaned again. She was moving her hips faster now.

Tom bit hard on his mother's right nipple, held it between his teeth, and tugged back on it, stretching it out as he did.

Susan squeaked and then she was coming, groaning and panting as quietly as she could. Her body trembled and Tom could feel her vaginal muscles clenching rhythmically on his hard cock. He pulled his mother down on top of him as he lay back on the bed and began fucking her. His lean and muscular athletic body had no trouble raising his hips and thrusting his cock in and out of his mother's wet and coming pussy.

He held on to her. She held on to him. He fucked his mother with all the energy he had.

"I'm coming, Mom!" Tom quietly gasped, "I'm coming!"

Susan was sobbing and panting in the crook of her son's neck as a second orgasm overcame her with intensely delightful waves of pure sexual pleasure. The knowledge that this was her son, as well as the feeling of his cock shooting wad after wad of his hot, thick semen deep up inside her pussy, only added to the thrill and pleasure she was feeling.

To Tom, his cock felt bigger and harder than ever in his life when coming and ejaculating. He felt transported to an indescribably beautiful place and the feeling of his semen, shooting out of the end of his cock and splashing and coating the inside of his mother's tight little pussy was truly amazing.

And then they were panting, sweating, holding on to each other, chests heaving, hearts pounding as they slowly came down from the wonderful high of great sex and climax.

"Oh Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!" I love you baby. This is so good."

"Yes, Mom, yes it is. It's, it's...beyond great. And I love you too, Mom. I love you so very much.

Mother and son kissed a long and lingering kiss.

Susan sighed and straightened her legs out, while keeping her son's slowly softening cock inside her very wet, cum-filled pussy. She lay on top of him relaxed, at peace, altogether accepting of what she and her son were doing.

Tom ran his hand up and down his mother's back, caressing and then lightly massaging. He moved his hands down to her ass cheeks and did the same.

"Mmm, that feels so good, darling," Susan murmured.

"I love you, Mom," Tom whispered into his mother's ear.

Their breathing evened out. Tom, also quite relaxed, nuzzled his mother's ear for a bit. Then his breathing deepened and slowed. Susan nodded off for a bit then woke up with a start. It wouldn't to fall asleep in Tom's bedroom, in his arms, and have either Tim or Traci discover them in the morning.

By now, her son's cock has slipped out of her pussy and she realized that she was leaking cum. Damn, she thought, I'm going to drip all the way down the hall to my bedroom. With that thought, she got off her son as gently as possible, but he woke up.

"Mom?"

"I've got to get back to my bedroom son."

"Right." He raised up to kiss her.

"And I'm leaking," Susan added.

"Leaking? Oh! Right." Tom chuckled. "I'll be right back." He got up and went down the hall naked to the bathroom and was back quickly with a hand towel which he handed to his mother.

"Thanks, baby," she said as she sopped up some of the cum that was leaking out of her well-fucked pussy. Then she stuffed the towel tightly against her vagina, between her legs and stood up.

Tom embraced his mother. They kissed again.

"This is totally amazing," Tom said when they broke off the kiss, "what we're doing."

"You like it?"

"I love it!"

"Yeah, so do I. But it is incest. Any thoughts?"

Tom chuckled. "Incest is best when you keep it in the family."

"That's silly, you silly boy," Susan said, smiling. She gave her son a loving punch in the chest.

Susan went to the bedroom door and stuck her head out. All was quiet. She looked back at her beautiful, masculine son standing in the middle of the room, her heart melting with love for him.

"I love you, Tommy," she said then was gone.

Tom sighed and shook his head. "And I love you, too, Mom," he said quietly to the spot where she had been standing.

He went back down the hallway to the bathroom and did a quick clean up before going back to his bedroom and lay down on his back. Yes, he loved his mother and, yes, he loved committing incest with her. After all, he was an adult and, obviously, so was his mother. What they were doing was nobody's business but their own. They weren't hurting anyone and they definitely weren't going to have incest babies so, yeah, he was really okay with his mother and him being lovers, more than okay, much more. Soon he was sleeping a deep and restful sleep, dreaming many different things, none of which he would remember when he awoke.

* * *

Traci grunted and groaned as quietly as she could as a wonderful orgasm swept her away. Watching her mother and brother fucking was the most exciting porn she'd ever watched. A real mother and son, her mother and brother, fucking and coming and whispering endearments to each other. Traci couldn't help but masturbate as she watched them on her computer screen, and then, she too was having her own orgasm shortly after her mother and brother had.

Wow! Traci was thinking, that was fantastic. Then she wondered if she could...should...go down the hall to her brother's room and demand that he fuck her. But, after her orgasm, she was feeling sleepy. She was sure her brother was too. It was late, later than she usually stayed up and she had a test tomorrow. She would confront her little brother about this later and would have no problem getting him to fuck her, too. She was sure of that.

Chapter Five

Sunday was Susan's day off. It just so happened that both her oldest son, Tim, and her daughter, Traci, were out of town with friends and not expected back until six or seven that evening. An early October storm had rolled in off the Pacific and it was raining with some wind and the temperature had dropped. A perfect day to light up the gas fireplace and for her and Tom to make love again, more than once. They could take their time and fully explore each other's bodies and find out each other's preferences. Tom was also curious about his mother and father's swinging life.

In a cliched move, Susan and Tom made a bed on the floor in front of the fireplace with a folded fluffy comforter and a couple of pillows. They closed all the curtains to make the room dark but they could hear the rain beating lightly on the windows and the wind in the big sycamore trees outside. With muted instrumental music Susan and her son made love yet again, slow, satisfying, gratifying, delightful love.

Susan took her son's lazy cock in her mouth. It was still wet from his semen and her vaginal juices. They had just finished making love for the first time that morning. It was ten o'clock.

"I've never had a woman do that to me before," Tom said. His head was propped up on the two pillows and he was looking down his body to where his mother had begun sucking his flaccid penis, taking it all in her mouth and manipulating it with her tongue. In the darkened room the fire in the fireplace send flickering shadows across his mother's face, as well as her body and his own.

Susan pulled her mouth off of her son's cock. It had already begun to get hard again. The joys of a young man for a lover she thought and smiled.

"Had a woman do what?" she asked.

"Suck my cock right after I've had sex with her."

"Well, it's only your cum, which I've tasted and swallowed."

"Right."

"And my vaginal lubrication, which I've also tasted and swallowed. And, for your information, I've sucked several cocks that have just fucked me, or other women. And I've also sucked cock that has been in my ass."

Susan gave her son a wicked look and smile.

"Damn, Mom, you have to tell me all about your swinging days...you and Dad."

Susan sighed and shrugged. "Okay, but first I'm going to get cleaned up. Your cum is beginning to ooze out of my pussy and I don't want to stain the comforter. I was going to have you lick it out of me again, kind of like a test, you know," she grinned at Tom, "but I'll let you do that later. For now, why don't you rearrange things here so we can lean back against the couch facing the fire, and get me a glass of wine, please."

"Mom, it's not even noon."

"Baby, you're fucking your mother and that's kind of special don't you think? A glass or two of wine while I'm telling you the story is no big deal. Get yourself one, too, if you want."

Susan leaned over to give her son a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll be back soon, lover." She got up and headed out of the living room for her bedroom.

Tom watched his mother's beautiful, trim and toned body as she walked away from him. In the dim light she could have had the firm body of an eighteen year old. Wow, he said to himself, I'm really fucking my mother and she loves it and I love it and...well this is unbelievably fantastic.

When Susan came back, Tom had moved the coffee table out of the way and turned the comforter ninety degrees and pulled it back to the sofa. The two bed pillows were there, as well as a few from the sofa so they could comfortably lean back and drink their wine while his mother told him all about his father and her being swingers. Just the thought about that was exciting to him and keeping his cock in a semi-hard state.

Susan came into the room and saw what her son had done. She smiled at him. "Good," she said and then made herself comfortable on the floor, leaning back against the pillows. Tom picked up two glasses of chilled Chablis from the coffee table and handed one to his mother.

"Thank you, dear," she said and took a sip.

Tom, holding his glass carefully, sat down, then scooted up next to his mother. He took a swallow of his wine.

"So," Tom said, how did you and Dad become swingers?"

Susan leaned her head back and laughed a full-throated laugh. "I guess I always was and just didn't know it.

She turned a bit to look her son directly in the eyes, what she could see of them in the flickering dimness. "My father and I were lovers," Susan said bluntly.

Tom was taking another sip of wine and almost choked. "Wait! What?"

"I won't go into details, the story of how that came about. But know this, it was totally and absolutely consensual on my part. It only lasted six month, then my mother caught us one day and she threatened to call the police on him. She told him to pack up and leave and never return, that if he came near me, or her, she would go to the police.

"So my Dad left and I was heartbroken. My mother screamed and shouted at me and kept asking me how he could have done such a thing. She didn't believe me when I told he that I had wanted to as much as he did. The more she berated me the more I became convinced that the love I had for my father, including the sex, was not a bad thing. It was good and loving and, well, damned pleasurable."

"Did you ever see him again," Tom asked. He was totally blown away with this completely unexpected revelation from his mother. The story he and his siblings had been told about their maternal grandfather was that he'd been killed in an auto accident. This was never refuted by their maternal grandmother because as soon as Susan got out of the house and went to college, she never returned home and had nothing more to do with her mother. She'd told her children that her mother was incurably insane and locked up in a mental hospital.

"No, he completely disappeared," Susan said sadly. "I still miss him to this day."

"Gee, Mom, you know that old saying: The apple doesn't fall far from the tree?"

"Um-hum," Susan said as she took a sip of wine. "I had that exact thought the other day."

Tom grinned. "Yeah. Well, I think that's the case here, with you and me. I mean, I wasn't totally fixated on you, but I definitely thought about having sex with you. I mean, I love you and you are, as many of my friends have pointed out, a 'hot mom'."

Susan grinned. "Thank you, sweetie," she said.

Tom leaned over and put his free arm around his mother's shoulders and gave her a long and loving kiss on the mouth."

After they broke off the kiss, Susan took a deep breath and heaved a big sigh. "But my affair with my father is ancient history. You want to know about your father and mother's naughty secret sex life, right?" Susan grinned and winked at her son.

"Yes, I do," Tom nodded.

"My affair with my father happened in the summer before I started classes at River City U. As you know, I was raised in Albany, New York, but chose River City and River City U. to go to college to be as far away from my mother as possible. After dad was chased off by my mother, I missed having sex with him terribly. He was, as I found out, a very good lover and I went looking for one as good as him. I was somewhat promiscuous in college. I fucked a lot of guys, more than the average girl, but fewer that some others. One of my lovers took me out the The Farm one night. That's a swingers club up northwest of Rockland."

"I've heard of it," Tom said.

"Ever been there?"

"Nope, what's it like?"

"Pretty damned amazing, especially for an 18-year-old college girl exploring her sexual desires. It's an old but well done barn conversion, three stories, a huge hot tub outside, showers and toilets inside, a buffet, beer and wine, plenty of clean towels. There is a 'group' room on each floor and several smaller one, two, three, or four couple rooms. And there's a big living room with sofas and chairs and love seats and a big fireplace for the winter months. By unspoken agreement, no one fucks in the living room.

"I went wild. That night I must have fucked ten men and three or four women."

"Wait! What?" Tom was shocked again. "You mean you swing both ways?"

Susan gave her son a big smile. "Yes, baby, I'm bi-sexual. I love making love to women almost as much as I love having a big hunk of a man like you, darling, stuffing my pussy with their hard cocks."

"My God, Mom, you're driving me crazy with your language," Tom said and laughed.

Susan grinned. "Good, that was my intention," she said as she reached down to take hold of her son's almost completely hard cock. "I want to keep this bad boy up and ready for action." She gave her son's cock a couple of firm squeezes and lightly stroked it.

"Anyway," Susan continued, I met your father there. He was the last man I fucked that night and boy was he good. He did things to me that only my father had ever done. And, he didn't care that I still had cum from other men in my pussy, he went down on me anyway.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
123456...8