A Mother's Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to say it was love at first sight, but in that setting, it was more like lust at first sight. And, I found out later, that he felt the same way about me. My date had found an old girlfriend and was only too happy to let me take off with your father. We found a restaurant and had coffee and then an early breakfast. That's when I fell in love with him.

"As you know, your father was eight years older than me. But to me, he seemed like such a young man compared to my father. We started dating, and having sex, lots and lots of sex, and we would go back to The Farm on occasion, too. We were well-matched as far as our libidos were concerned and neither one of us had a jealous bone in our bodies. We knew we were a perfect match and weren't afraid to let the other explore their sexuality with other people. We always went home together.

"I loved watching him fucking other women, just as he enjoyed watching me fuck other men and, of course, other women. And sometimes, I would go down on them right after he had filled their pussies with cum and eat it out of them, or vice versa. We met several very open-minded, highly libidinous couples this way and, eventually, formed our own little swingers group. Although, we all would still visit The Farm from time-to-time.

"Your father is also the one who introduced me to anal sex. He knew exactly how to do it without hurting me. And imagine my surprise when I had my first orgasm from anal sex. After that, I was hooked. I mean, I still loved vaginal sex, but anal sex is good too. And double penetration, two men fucking me at the same time, that was just crazy insane sex."

"You mean you actually like anal sex, Mom?" Tom asked wide-eyed. He hadn't met many girls who were up for that.

"Yes, I do, a lot."

"And you can orgasm that way?"

"Uh-huh. Why? Does my baby boy want to fuck his mother in the ass now?"

Tom laughed. "Oh hell yes!"

Susan laughed, too. "Okay. I haven't been fucked in the ass for a while. I think I'd like my incestuous son to poke me in the rear. Give me five minutes to do a little prep work."

Susan leaned over to kiss her son a sweet, lingering kiss. Then she took hold of her son's cock, which was now fully erect with anticipation. She squeezed his cock and whispered in his ear. "I'm going to love having this coming in through the back door."

They both laughed at that. Susan finished off her glass of wine and got up. "Be right back," she said and headed for her bedroom.

Tom finished his wine then took both of the glasses into the kitchen. He was in disbelief. He was going to fuck his mother in the ass. She was bi-sexual. She loved double penetration. Now he was wondering how to bring Tim in on this.

Would his older brother have any incestuous desires when it came to their mother? And what about Traci? Had she ever thought about having sex with her brothers, or could she even be persuaded to give it a try? Tom didn't have a clue about how to broach such a sensitive subject with her. And was she bi-sexual like their mother, or even willing to give it a try? And if she were willing to have sex with her brothers, would she also be willing to have sex with their mother? When it came to broaching the subject of incest with Tim, yeah, Tom pretty much knew how he could approach it, but with Traci, not a clue.

Oh well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, Tom told himself. And, of course, if Tim and Traci weren't up for incest then Tom would have their mother all to himself. Not an altogether bad situation, Tom thought. But he also thought it would be really great fun if he could convince Tim and Traci to join in. The thought of fucking his hot sister was nearly as exciting as fucking his mother. The thought of Tim and he giving their mother, and maybe Traci too, a double penetration fuck was crazy exciting.

Tom was leaning back against the pillows and the sofa pondering the combinations and permutations of their whole family having sex together, committing incest on a grand scale, when his mother came back into the living room.

"Here, darling," Susan said as she handed her son a pump bottle of sexual lubricant. She was carrying a bath towel and a hand towel also.

"I like it best in the classic from behind position," she told Tom as she kneeled down to put the bath towel over the comforter and set the hand towel to one side. Then she got on the towel, head towards the fireplace, with knees spread apart some and got down on her elbows. Susan looked over her shoulder at her son. "Lube up your cock real good, honey, and then let me guide you in," she said, giving Tom a wink. "I've already lubed up my asshole.'

Holy shit, Tom thought, Mom's not kidding and not wasting any time. He got to his knees and positioned himself behind his mother. After pumping some lubricant into his hand, he smeared it up and down and all around his extremely hard cock. He was nearly trembling at the thought that he was about to sink his dick deep into his mother's rectum...and she wanted him to! Tom wiped his hand off on the small towel then maneuvered even closer to his mother.

Her ass was high and he could see the darker puckered flesh that was her anus. It was glistening slightly with sexual lubricant in the dim light. He pressed the swollen head of his cock against his mother's anus.

"Okay, baby, you should go in pretty easily, but don't shove you cock in all at once. Just press firmly against my asshole and keep the pressure up, okay?"

"Yeah, Mom," Tom said in a breathy voice.

Tom followed his mother's instructions. The head of his cock started to mushroom a bit and his cock bent just a little against the resistance of his mother's anus...and then the head of his cock slid through his mother's tight little asshole.

"Ahh!" Susan sighed.

Wow! Tom thought as he continued pushing in, watching his cock disappear though his mother's tight anal sphincter and into her rectum, feeling that firm muscular ring squeezing again the shaft of his cock as it moved through it.

"Oh Mom!" Tom breathed.

"Yeah, baby?" Susan said. You like it? Well, so do I. Now, just begin fucking my ass with long, slow strokes. You can even pull all the way out and push it back in, I like that."

Tom did as his mother suggested, slowly fucking her ass with the full length of his cock, going balls deep then pulling all the way out before going back in. He did that a few times then settled in to just fuck his mother ass with long strokes without pulling all the way out.

He had his hands on her firm butt cheeks, looking at the beautiful womanly swell of her hips, her narrow waist, long toned back and broad shoulders, and then down to where his cock had spread her asshole wide open and the well-lubed length of it was sliding effortlessly through that tight little orifice. This was beyond belief, although he had, on occasion, thought about fucking his mother in the ass in his masturbation fantasies about her, he never in a million years would have thought that the fantasy would ever come true...but it had. He was fucking his mother in the ass and she was loving it as much as him.

"Fuck me, baby," Susan said in a lust choked voice, thrilled as she could be that not only was she committing incest with her youngest son, but that she was having anal sex with him too. "Yes, fuck me faster, baby! Fuck my ass good!"

Tom began fucking his mother's ass faster. He thought of various porn videos he'd seen where a big cock was pounding away on a tight little asshole and he began fucking his mother's ass even faster, holding on to her hips and pounding away at it like a well-oiled machine.

"Oh yes, baby! Oh God! Yes fuck me! Fuck my ass!" Susan cried out. She knew that her son's hard cock was stimulating her "A" spot that was part of the whole apparatus of her clitoris, which was much more than just the little nub out front. She knew that by stimulating the "A" spot she could and would have an orgasm and, yes, it would be a clitoral orgasm, just a different part of the clitoris.

On top of the mental excitement Tom was experiencing from actually having anal sex with his mother, the delightful friction he was feeling from thrusting his cock in and out through her tight back passageway was beginning to build up sexual tension which, in turn, would lead to an explosive, orgasmic release of his thick and viscous man juice, shooting it deep up inside his mother's ass. He didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to last unless he stopped or, at the very least, slowed way down.

"Mom, I'm going to come soon unless I stop or...."

"No! Don't stop, baby! I'm almost there. Keep fucking me! Don't stop!"

A son should always obey his mother and so Tom did. He kept fucking her ass with long, hard, balls deep strokes, holding on to her hips, gritting his teeth against the delightful but irresistible building sexual tension which he knew would have to be released soon, spewing a big load of his semen deep inside his mother, coating the walls of her rectum with his spunk.

Tom could feel the instant that his cock twitched with that incredible feeling of pleasure just before the first shot of his semen blew out though his urethra. And then his mother cried out.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! I'm coming, baby! I'm coming!"

And with that the damn of sexual tension exploded and stream after stream of his creamy cum shot up his mother's wonderful little poop chute and he was shaking and moaning and groaning with pleasure.

Susan was mewling and moaning and her body was vibrating with the intensity of this first ever anal orgasm given to her by her son.

Moments later, Tom pulled his still mostly hard cock from his mother's ass with a wet, sucking sound. He saw her ass gaping just a little, then it closed up quickly. Susan slid down on to her belly. Tom wiped his cock off with the hand towel then folded it up and pressed it begin his mother's ass cheeks.

"Thanks, baby," she said. Then she turned over and held out her arms to her son. They embraced and traded several delicious, loving kisses.

"Okay, Tom," Susan said, go wash your cock really good and I'm going to get cleaned up, too. We're not done yet. Get us some more wine when you come back and we'll talk some more."

"Great," Tom said. And then, "Mom, would you like to have sex with Tim, also?"

Susan's eyes went wide as she nodded. "Yeah, I would," she said softly. "That's part of my secret desires. But, could you, you know, could you, um, share me?

"Oh hell yes, Mom. I think it would be great...and Traci too?"

Susan nodded. "And Traci too. But how? I mean, I took a big chance that first night, sneaking into your bedroom and sucking your cock. I can't imagine repeating that with Tim. And how would I go about asking Traci if she wanted to make love to her mother. I can just see it. She'd go running away, screaming."

Tom smiled. "Maybe. Maybe not. Let me think about it. Besides, maybe, like I said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. That might apply to Tim and Traci, too."

Susan gave her son a skeptical look. "Yeah, maybe," she said.

Mother and son made love four more times that day, including Tom eating his cum out of her pussy again and bringing her to another oral climax.

Tim and Traci arrived home within an hour of each other. The storm had pretty much abated by then. Tom and Susan were preparing dinner for all of them and looked the picture of innocence.

* * *

As soon as Traci got home, she went to her bedroom to see if there had been any action again between her mother and her brother. She had only put her spy cameras in the bedrooms of her mother and brothers but no where else in the house. Traci saw her mother and Tom carrying out her mother's comforter and some pillows from her mother's bedroom. Then she saw her mother coming into her bedroom and going into her bathroom, naked.

Aha! Traci thought, they had the house to themselves today and had sex out in the family room, probably. And probably with the fireplace going. Aw! How romantic.

Hmm? Romantic. Traci had never thought of having sex with her brothers or mother as romantic. Could that happen, between brother and sister, or mother and daughter? Well, she loved them, of course she did. And she was sure they loved her. But that was family love not romantic love. She wondered if she would feel a romantic love for Tom or Tim or even her mother when she had sex with them. Well, at least for her brothers. She didn't know if her mother was bi-sexual or not. She was curious and intrigued with that thought. Traci shut down her computer and went back out to join the rest of her family in the kitchen to enjoy a happy family meal with her older brother, as well as with her

oh so innocent looking mother and younger brother.

Chapter Six

The Mitchell siblings were well-versed in fixing their own meals. Their mother had taught them all how to cook and to enjoy nutritious foods and not just eat junk food. Her efforts were mostly successful. After dinner a few nights later--it had been older brother Tim's turn to cook and Tom's turn to clean up--Tom told Tim that he wanted to talk with him. Traci was in her room studying and their mother was at work. They each grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat at the kitchen table across from each other.

"So, what do you want to talk about," Tim asked after taking a swallow of his beer.

They just had the light over the sink on and rain was lightly beating against the window there and they could hear the wind in the trees outside. It was another storm off the Pacific, mood-setting but not severe. Tom was thinking back to a few days ago when his mother and he had the fireplace going in the living room and all that they had done and all the she had shared with him.

"You realize that our mother is a 'hot mom', don't you?" Tom asked, looking his brother straight in the eyes. He knew he was going to tell Tim about what was happening between their mother and him.

Tim rolled his eyes. "Oh God yes!" he said. "I mean, maybe I'm just used to her. She a very pretty woman for her age, good figure and all. Looks great in her clothes...or not." Tim grinned at his brother. "I mean, we have seen her naked on those times we went to Santa Cruz to the nude beach down there, right?"

Tom grinned and nodded and took a drink of his beer.

"And, of course," Tim continued, "most of my friends, including a few of the girls have commented to me about having a 'hot mom', so yeah, I know we have a 'hot mom'. So, what's this about, anyway?"

Tom wasn't quite sure how he should proceed with what he wanted to tell his older brother, dive straight in or gently ease into it. Ah, what the hell, he told himself, dive straight in.

"Even though she's our mother, would you consider her a MILF, a mother you'd like to fuck?" Tom asked his brother bluntly.

Tim was taking a swallow of beer and almost choked on it, spraying beer across the table.

Tom laughed and wipe a few of drops off his face.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Tim demanded.

"Have you ever in you life fantasized about having sex with Mom?

Tim blushed. Well, uh...."

"Okay, so you have. So have I, until a few days ago." Tom stopped there waiting for his brother to ask what happened a few days ago.

"Okay, okay, what happened a few days ago?

"Mom snuck into my bedroom, thinking I was asleep. I wasn't. I had been laying there wide awake actually thinking about her and me and sex. I was just wearing boxers and had a nice big hard-on sticking up through the fly when I heard her coming down the hall. I had my door open just a little and I pretended to be asleep. She came in, knelt down beside my bed," Tom paused dramatically, "and gave me a blow job."

Tim looked at his brother, goggle-eyed. "You're shitting me!"

"I shit you not." Tom assured his brother, and then went on to tell him exactly what happened that night, the morning after, and the following Sunday when his brother and sister had been out of town.

"You're shitting me!" Tim said again, shaking his head. This was unbelievable. All of a sudden he no longer felt guilty about his fantasies of having sex with his mother. Not that he had them often, just occasionally when he was feeling especially horny and thinking about women that he'd like to have sex with.

"I'm telling you Tim, Mom's a pervert, like me...and, I assume, you too, right?"

Tim grinned. "Okay. Yes, I've thought about having sex with Mom. But it was just a, a, I don't know, a stray thought. Like, would I have sex with her if she wasn't my mother. And the answer, of course, was hell yes! So then I fantasized her as being some older woman that I somehow met and became her lover." He paused as he caught a look from his brother. "Okay. Okay. I've thought of having sex with Mom as Mom, not as some other woman. The incest factor made those fantasies really pretty hot."

Tom was grinning. His brother's fantasies about their mother were very much like his own.

"Well, now you won't have to fantasize anymore, Tim."

"You think...you think Mom would have sex with me, too?" Tim paused. " But wait, we're talking about incest here! I mean, fantasizing about it is one thing but," he paused again, staring intently at his brother. "But, really, you had sex with Mom! Really! This isn't some sick joke you're playing on me!"

"I assure you Tim it's not some sick joke. This is real. And yes, Mom would love to have sex with you, and Traci also."

"And Traci? Wait! Are you saying Mom is bi-sexual?"

"Yep. In spades. She told me she loves making love to woman almost as much as men."

"But, but, she wants to commit incest with us, her kids, all of us?"

"Yeah. She has what she calls her secret desires. She actually had sex with her father...."

"Her father! She committed incest with her father, our missing grandfather?"

"Right. But Mom can tell you all about that later. Did I tell you that she likes anal sex, too. I fucked Mom in the ass last Sunday."

"Whoa! Seriously?"

"You bet. And what's more, she really loves double penetration. That's where you come in, bro."

Tim stared at his brother for a second, then broke into a big grin. "This is real? This isn't a dream? I can fuck Mom and she'll want me to? Damn! I can't believe this is happening. But wait. Do I really want to fuck my own mother?"

Tom gave his brother a skeptical look.

Tim grinned. "Well, she is a hot mom, even if she is our hot mom."

"And she's a great lay,Tim. Enthusiastic. Likes sex for the pure physical pleasure of it. Really gets into it and doesn't have any guilt trips about it or fucking her children."

Then Tim looked serious again. "Yeah, but this is incest. That's a pretty big deal...if the word ever got out."

"Well, I'm not going to tell anyone. I'm sure you won't either, Tim. And I know Mom won't."

"What about pregnancies? We'll have to use condoms, right? I mean, you did, right?"

"Not to worry, Tim. Mom had her tubes tied and can't get pregnant."

"Tubes?"

"Her fallopian tubes, bro. Mom can't get pregnant and we don't need to use condoms. We can come in her pussy. And I want to tell you, that's an amazing feeling, even knowing that I can't get her pregnant, to let my cock just fill her pussy up with my cum...or her mouth, too, for that matter...and her ass."

Tim gave his brother a shocked look. "Mom lets you come in her mouth?"

Tom grinned. "She swallows, bro."

"My God," Tim said, "this is too good to be true. Please tell me it's true. I might have down-played my fantasies about Mom. I've had some pretty serious ones and now you're saying I get to make them real?

"Yes, Tim. Mom will take it anyway you want to give it to her. She loves sex, like I do and, I assume, like you do, for the pure carnal pleasure of it. Of course, I love Mom and she loves me, but the fact that we're committing incest makes the sex so much more exciting. You're going to love it, Tim.

123456...8