A Mother's Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yeah. Okay. But, uh, when and how?"

"How about tonight. I'll call Mom at work and tell her that your bedroom door will be open and you'll be waiting for her. She'll know what I mean and when she gets home from work she'll slip into your bedroom and, well, you'll get to fuck our mother."

"Damn!" Tim said. He almost felt dizzy and his stomach felt like there were a million butterflies in there all flapping their wings. Could this really be true? Tonight would he really get to make his perverse but oh so satisfying fantasies about fucking his hot mom true?

* * *

All was quiet at shortly after midnight. The storm had moved on to the east and Tim heard the garage door go up as his mother pulled in. He heard the door from the garage to the kitchen open and close. He was trembling with excitement. His cock was fully erect. He'd been playing with it, lightly stroking it, not trying to even get close to coming, thinking about what he sincerely hoped would happen tonight--having sex with his mother. He was also totally naked, no boxers on like he usually slept.

Tom made had the call, told their mother that Tim's door would be open and that he would be waiting. Susan asked to speak to Tim.

"Are you sure, baby?" she asked her oldest child.

"Yes, Mom, I'm sure," Tim answered, his voice almost breaking with emotional excitement.

"I love you, darling," she said softly.

"I love you, too, Mom," Tim replied.

Tim heard his mother take a deep breath and let it out. "Okay, then, darling, I'll be there a little after midnight, okay?"

"Okay," Tim said. He handed Tom's phone back to him. "Holy shit, this is really going to happen!" Images of his naked mother sprang into his head. Of course, he'd seen her naked before occasionally. But now he thought of her pretty face and of her lovely body lying on top of him, his hands caressing her, his mouth kissing her, or of him on top of her, his cock, fully erect and hard, fucking her...it was unbelievable and yet, it was going to happen. He really was going to have sex with his mother.

Tom grinned. "Yeah. I wish I could be there, but I think you and Mom need your first time, at least, to be just the two of you. But later, you think you could handle both of us sharing her?

Tim grinned and laughed and shook his head. "I don't know. Just let me get through this night and we'll talk about it in the morning, okay?"

"Sure," Tom said.

* * *

At the hotel, Susan was excited and grinning. Tom had told his brother about them and, obviously, Tim wanted to be her lover also. My God, she was thinking, I'll make love to both of my boys and, hopefully, they won't have a problem getting or keeping an erection in each other's presence and then I can get them to both fuck me at the same time. Wow! But I'm getting ahead of myself. We'll see what happens after tonight.

One of Susan's secret desires was to get her sons to doubly penetrate her, fucking her pussy and her ass at the same time. She'd done it many times before with her husband and another man, or two other men without her husband at one of their swinger parties. She like it. She like it a lot. To do it with her handsome sons was an impossible desire she'd thought. But now, now she could see that it might just happen. She also wondered if there was a way to get Traci involved.

Another of her secret desires was to make love with her daughter, to kiss her on the mouth, to caress her and go down on her, to lick and suck on her sweet, young pussy and have Traci do the same to her. And then there was the desire to watch her sons fucking their sister, even giving her a dp. It would be our own little incestuous swinging group, all family, all living together. Well, living together for a while, until they all finish college and strike out on their own. But I'll take what I can get. And, just because we will end up living apart doesn't mean we can't continue having sex, right?

The fact that she was having major perverse fantasies about having sex with all her children didn't bother Susan in the least. She'd rationalized it all long ago as they matured from kids to adults, along with the memories of how much she'd loved her father and truly enjoyed having him as a lover. It would just be sex for the fun of having sex with people she already loved and cared about. Pregnancies were not a consideration for herself and shouldn't be for Traci, either.

Incest babies were not part of her secret desires. She wouldn't want to take a chance or, rather, have Traci take a chance on having a physically or mentally damaged baby from inbreeding and bad recessive genes. When Susan and her father had become lovers she had been on the pill. Now, Susan had paid for her daughter to have an IUD. Also, in college, Susan had done her own private research on incest and genetics. And while consensual adult incest was rare--well, who would actually admit to it--it wasn't unheard of by any means.

As Susan saw it, the only reason for the nearly universal incest taboo was because of the deleterious effects of inbreeding. If, somehow, humans had evolved so that breeding with close relatives created no more dangers of genetically damage children than the average non-related breeding population, then there wouldn't be an incest taboo. Incest would be widely practiced. Of course, were that to be the case, then incest would be normal and acceptable and not any more exciting than fucking any other person. So, all things considered, Susan was glad there was an incest taboo because of the forbidden thrill it provided her to think about having sex with her children.

Committing incest with her sons and daughter, if Traci wanted to join them, would be having safe sex with people who knew and loved each other. Safe sex, because she was sure her kids weren't harboring any sexually transmissible diseases. So there it was: Consenting adults, safe sex, and no pregnancies. Why should that be wrong among a family that loved and cared each other?

She knew exactly how society would think of it. Her mother was the best example of that. But Susan didn't give a fuck about how society would think of it because society would never find out. She just didn't believe that having sex with her children under these circumstances was wrong in any absolute sense. No one's rights were being violated and it was nobody's business but their own. She was sure that Tim and Tom wouldn't brag to their friends about fucking their mother. She, herself, wouldn't say anything to anyone, of course. And, if Traci did join in, then, like her brothers, Susan was sure she would keep her mouth shut too.

Damn! This is exciting, Susan told herself. My secret desires are coming true and all because I made the decision to suck Tom's cock while he was sleeping. At least, at the time, I thought he was sleeping.

Shortly before getting off work, Susan went up to an unoccupied room and took a shower, something that she, as well as other administrative employees did from time to time. She put her rolled up pantyhose, panties, and brassiere in her purse then hung a "Maid Service" sign on the door when she left.

* * *

Susan slipped into Tim's bedroom and quietly closed the door behind her. The room was quite dark. It was several days after the full moon that had shone in Tom bedroom that fateful night.

"Mom," Tim called out softly.

"Yes, baby," Susan replied.

Oh fuck, Tim thought, this is really happening. His cock was pulsatingly hard.

Oh fuck, Susan thought, this is really happening. Her vagina was producing a lot of lubrication.

Susan sat on the edge of Tim's bed with her back to him. "Unzip my dress, darling," she said. Her body was trembling with excitement.

Tim sat up and ran his hand over his mother's shoulders. Oh God yes! He was thinking. He unzipped his mother's dress and she stood up and slipped out of it. Now she was naked.

As Susan turned back around and got a knee up on the bed she said, "I took a shower at work just before I left."

Tim reached for his mother, pulled her down on top of his body and embraced her. "Yeah, I took one just before coming to bed," he said.

Susan got up on her elbows. She could barely see her son's face in the darkness but she could see well enough to bring her lips to his. Slowly, hesitantly, mother and son molded their lips together, opened their mouths, and began exploring, sliding slick tongue around slick tongue, tasting each other's saliva, hearts beating hard, stomachs jumping with excitement.

"Ohhhh, Mom," Tim sighed when they broke off the kiss.

"Yeah, me too," Susan murmured.

She had slid off to the right side of her son's body so she could take hold of his very hard cock, a cock that was going to fuck her very soon. Oh my God, she was thinking, I'm going to get to fuck my other son now.

Tim rolled onto his side so he could get a hand between his mother's thighs. His fingers explored her labia. She sighed and moaned at the touch of her son's fingers. His mother's pussy was very wet. Damn, Tim thought, Mom's really is into this.

Susan squeezed then stroked her son's cock. Tim pinched his mother's labia together and then ran his fingertips though them. They kissed again, a long, delightful, delicious kiss.

Tim gently pushed his mother onto her back. She spread her legs, ready to receive her son's pulsing cock. He positioned himself between his mother's thighs, the swollen head of his iron-hard rod pushing against her opening labia.

"I think you're ready, Mom," Tim said in a shaky voice.

"Oh, baby, yes. I'm so ready," Susan said with lust almost choking off her voice.

The bulbous tip of Tim's cock slid between his mother's very wet labia and on through her snug vaginal opening, spreading her open, his cock penetrating deep into her vagina.

"Oh yes! Oh Tim! Oh my darling!" Susan sighed. Her oldest son was fucking her. Another one of her secret desires was being fulfilled and his cock felt so good.

Tim was spurred on by his mother's enthusiastic words, her whispering into his ear, biting his neck, holding him tightly in her arms, and thrusting her pussy in counterpoint against his cock that fucked her in long, smooth strokes.

Slowly the tension built up. The passion increased as Susan and her oldest son made love to each other, both of them enthralled with what they were doing--a son making love to his mother, a mother making love to her son--but also, the fact that Tim truly loved his mother and she truly loved him.

Tim fucked his mother faster and harder. Susan kept up with her son. She kept her voice low but still urged him on with "Oh baby!" and "Oh God I love you so much!" and "Fuck me Tim! Fuck me!"

Mother and son were now beginning to perspire lightly. Their breathing was coming faster and faster.

"I love you Mom," Tim gasped into Susan's ear. "I love you and, oh my God, I love making love to you."

With a breathy chuckled Susan said, "You like fucking your mother? Because I like you fucking me. And, baby, you can say fuck. I like it when you do."

Now Tim chuckled. "Yes, Mom, I love fucking you. I've wanted to fuck you for a while now."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Tom told me the same thing?"

"Mom, you're hot. All my friends say so.... But I didn't need them to tell me that. I have eyes in my head."

"Oh, baby, thank you. Thank you. Now just fuck me. Fuck me good."

And so Tim did.

Moments later, Susan squeaked out, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" trying not to be loud and take a chance on waking up Traci.

Tim pounded his mother's pussy harder and faster. "Coming, Mom! Coming!" he gasped out.

"Ahhhhh!" Susan choked out through gritted teeth as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed through her body. She gripped her son tightly and her legs were shaking and she was delirious with the physical pleasure of great sex and the mental pleasure of accomplishing another of her secret desires, committing incest with her oldest son.

Tim grunted and groaned as he kept fucking his mother, as his cock spewed out great gobs of his hot, sticky cum, splashing and coating his mother cervix and inner vaginal walls. In the midst of his climax, Tim realized his brother had been right. Even knowing that he couldn't get his mother pregnant, the fact that he was dumping a big load of his semen in her pussy was a major thrill in and of itself.

And then it was over. Susan and Tim, with chests heaving and hearts beating hard in their chests, felt the last warm and pleasurable waves of the release of sexual tension fade away. They both took deep breaths.

"Wow! Mom, thank you so much," Tim said.

"Oh baby, I love you, and thank you so much, too."

"And I love you, too, Mom. And this was just...just...fantastic! I never in a million years did I think that I would get to...to...."

"Fuck your mother," Susan said with a chuckle.

Tim laughed lightly. "Yes, fuck my mother.

"And we'll do a whole lot more of it, too, right?" Susan said.

"Oh hell yes!" Tim replied.

"Good. Now I'm going to go get cleaned up and go to bed." She paused. "Maybe some day we will be able to sleep together after sex."

"I would love that, Mom," Tim said.

Susan gave her son a long, loving kiss then got up, picked up her dress and slipped out of her son's bedroom.

Tim lay back and sighed. Wow! He was thinking. Tom wasn't kidding about Mom and her enthusiasm for sex and how good a fuck she is. He grinned to himself in the dark, thinking about what had just happened and slowly slipped off to sleep.

* * *

Oh my god! Traci was thinking as she shut down her computer. Mom and Tim are lovers now and he was awake and waiting for her. Tom told him all about what he and their mother had done and now Tim is in on it, too. Damn! I've got to talk to Tom or Tim tomorrow. I want them to fuck me, too, not just fantasize about it while I'm masturbating.             

Chapter Seven

Since she had an early class,Traci was the first to leave for the university the next morning. She hadn't said anything to Tom, who was the second one in the kitchen that morning, but she did make sure that Tom would be coming home about the same time as her. That's when she planned on getting an invitation to the party.

Tom and Tim had classes that started two hours later than Trace that day. They were sitting in the kitchen having coffee and toasted bagels with cream cheese and strawberry jam.

"So, how did it go last night," Tom asked his brother.

"Dude, I couldn't believe it. It was fantastic. I'm now officially a motherfucker," Tim said, grinning.

Tom laughed. "Yeah, fantastic is the word to use. I'm still having a hard time believing that Mom and I are lovers, too. I mean, I just want to grab her and hug her and kiss her and feel her up and...."

"You better not, young man," Susan said as she came into the kitchen. She was wearing a very sheer night gown that reached mid-thigh. Her sons could see right through it and see that she was wearing nothing else. Susan gave both of her sons a cool, level look and then broke into a big grin. "At least not unless your sister is gone, like now."

Tim was the first out of his chair. He embraced his mother and pulled her in for a sweet, tasty kiss. Tom was right beside his brother and pulled his mother away after she and his brother broke off their kiss.

"Tim was just telling me how fantastic your are Mom and you are. You are totally and completely fantastic." Then Tom gave his mother an affectionate and lingering kiss.

Tim move around behind his mother and embraced her, pressing tightly up against her.

Tom pulled his lips away from Susan's and looked at his brother over her shoulder. "A Mom sandwich, eh Tim?"

"My favorite," Tim replied, grinning. His hands pushed between his brother and mother to cup and gently squeeze her breasts.

Tom's hands went down to grasp and massage his mother's firm ass cheeks.

A shiver went through Susan's body. "Oh boys," she sighed. Having her two handsome young sons pressing her from front and back, and knowing that sometime soon she would be taking both of their hard cocks at the same time, vaginally and anally, sent an electric thrill through her body. Her pussy started getting wet.

Tim kissed and nibbled on one side of his mother's neck, Tom did the same on the other. Chill bumps went up and down Susan's skin and she shivered again. Then she wiggled out of her son's embraces.

"However, right now I came to get a cup of coffee then get back to my bedroom to get dressed. I have a staff meeting to attend at work."

"Aw, Mom," Tim and Tom said at the same time.

Susan reached down to grope the crotch of both of her sons. She felt their erect cocks and grinned. "Sorry, boys, you'll just have to take care of these by yourselves."

"What about tonight? Tim asked.

Susan gave her boys a mischievous look. "I'd love to have both of you waiting for me in my bed tonight. But we have to be careful with Traci in the house. And even if you two could pull that off without alerting Traci, I'd probably end up making too much noise with what I'd want you two to do to me, and wake her up myself."

"Well, you had Tim last night, so why don't you come to my bedroom tonight," Tom suggested. "You know, we can alternate nights. What do you think?"

"Sounds fair to me," Tim said, rather begrudgingly.

"I'll think about it," was all their mother said as she took her cup of coffee and headed back to her bedroom.

"'With what I'd want you two to do to me'?" Tim said, looking at his brother.

"Remember, I told you she liked double penetration?" Tom said. "I think that's what she was referring to."

"Damn," Tim said, giving the word two syllables. "That would be so hot. Dibs on her ass. You already had it."

Tom laughed. "Fair enough, but obviously it won't be tonight. But it will happen. Soon I hope. I mean, do you think you'll have a problem with me on one side of Mom and you on the other?"

"Dude, did you lose your hard-on just now when we were pressing her hot body between us?"

"Good point, Tim. I was ready to do her right here in the kitchen."

"Yeah, me too, so I don't think we're going to have a failure to get it up and keep it up when we do get the chance to get naked with Mom and give her a dp."

Chapter Eight

Traci was in her room studying when she heard Tom come home. This is the time she told herself. It was 3 pm and her mother had already left for work and Tim's last class was just starting so he wouldn't be home before 4:30.

Traci met Tom in the hallway as he was heading to his room.

"Hey Traci, how you doing?" Tom said.

"Good, but evidently not at good as you and Mom," Traci replied with a wicked grin.

"What? Wait! What?" Tom said. Was his sister referring to their mother and him having sex? How could she know?"

"What? Here's what," Traci said, "How does it feel fucking our mother you big pervert." Traci was laughing knowing that she was just as big a pervert as her brother.

Tom narrowed his eyes. "Why you little computer geek, have you got my room bugged?"

"And Tim's, and Mom's. I've been enjoying watching you and Tim and even Mom masturbating for a long time now."

"Watching?" Tim had only been thinking of Traci planting a listening device in his room.

"Audio-Visual, little brother, audio-visual. The visual is a bit dark but you can still see what's going on. And believe me, I was totally blown away when I saw Mom sneaking into your room and giving you that blow job and then realizing after she left that you were only pretending to be asleep. That was the icing on the cake. You loved it, didn't you?"

Before giving her brother time to respond, Traci went on. "I've been watching and hearing you jerking off and whispering out Mom's name more than once. Then, one night, here she comes, sneaking into your room and finding you with a big old hard-on sticking up out of your boxers. Man oh man, that must have been a surprise. How did you keep yourself from giving it all away and letting Mom know that you were awake?"

1...345678