A Mother's Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers

Tom gave his sister a look. "You're not upset about this, are you?"

"Oh hell no, Tom," Traci said, stepping up close to him. "I've wanted to fuck you and Tim and even Mom for a long time."

"Soooo, you're not telling me this to blackmail me? Tom asked, very aware of how close his really hot sister was standing to him.

"Oh hell no, Tommy. I love you and like I said, I've wanted to fuck you for a long time and now...well, now is a really good time. Mom's at work and Tim won't be home for well over an hour. What do you think?

Traci put her arms around her younger brother and pulled him tight up against her delightful hard body, pressing her breasts against his chest. Her body was trembling with excitement and anticipation. She was sure that Tom wouldn't turn her down but, still, this was a major step in her own sexual fantasies about her brother and she was feeling a big butterfly storm in her stomach.

Tom was only three inches taller than her and Traci tilted her face up to him. "Kiss me, Tom," she whispered.

Tom couldn't believe this was happening again. First his mother, now his sister. What a family this was. He set his backpack down on the floor. He could feel the blood rushing to his cock, felt it expanding, getting bigger. Then he put his arms around his sister and drew her in even tighter. "Yes, of course, Traci," he said, feeling almost dizzy even as he said it, knowing that this wasn't just going to be a kiss since his sister had mentioned that their mother was at work and that Tim wouldn't be home for over an hour.

Tom brought her lips down to his sister's. "This is pretty amazing, Traci."

"I know."

He could feel her body trembling ever so slightly. "This is going to be fun."

"I know."

"I love you Traci."

"I love you, too, Tommy."

And then brother and sister were kissing their first, but definitely not their last kiss. It was a loving, affectionate, delightful, sexual, incestuous kiss. Their tongues explore each other, and their mouths. They tasted each other's sweet saliva. Their breathing came faster, deeper. Their hearts beat harder.

Traci pulled her lips away. "I'm so wet, Tommy. I'm so fucking wet. I want you to fuck me right now."

"Oh hell yes," Tom gasped. His cock was fully hard and straining to get out and into the open.

They kissed again. Traci reached down to unbutton and unzip his jeans. Then her hand was in them, pulling his hard cock up straight against his belly.

"You have a nice cock," Traci said.

"And I'll bet your pussy is just as nice, even nicer," Tom replied.

They both laughed.

"Come on," Tom said opening his bedroom door and pulling his sister in.

They undressed quickly and were soon naked before each other, trembling with lust and admiring each other's body.

"God, you are so fucking beautiful," Tom told his sister.

Traci giggled. "So are you, little brother.

They came together again, hot skin to hot skin. Tom's hard erection pressed firmly into his sister's flat stomach. Then they tumbled onto Tom's bed, kissing and caressing and exploring each other's body with their hands and mouths.

"God, you weren't kidding when you said you were wet," Tom said, as he pulled his fingers from between his sisters sopping wet labia. He held his fingers to his nose, then winked at Traci as he sucked on them, tasting her female juices for the very first time.

Traci grinned then flopped over on her back. "Come on, Tommy, I can't wait any longer."

Tom mounted his sister. She spread her legs wide for him. They kissed. She placed the head of his cock at just the right place. Tom gasped with pleasure as he slid his sword of pleasure deep and to the hilt inside his sister's very tight and very wet receiving sheath.

Traci arched up. Her fingers dug into the skin of her brother's back and she bit into the trapesius muscle between his neck and shoulder. Her body shuddered again and again as she had an instant orgasm at the physical culmination of her long-held fantasy about her brother; at the fact the her handsome younger brother's hard cock was deep up inside her pussy.

Tom hadn't even started fucking his sister yet. "Oh my God! You...You didn't...Did you?

Traci gave her brother a twinkling smile and a chuckle. "I sure did. Now just fuck me, Tommy. Fuck me good."

Tom grinned and shook his head. Then he kissed his sister long and lovingly as he began thrusting his super-hard cock in and out her her so very tight and wet cunt.

"Oh my God! Oh fuck yes!" Tom gasped and moaned. He was fucking his super-hot sister and she was totally and completely into it.

"Oh yes, darling, that's it," Traci managed to say, feeling every inch of her brother's wonderful cock sliding so delightfully back and forth through her tightly stretched vaginal sphincter.

Tom thought he would come quite quickly, after all the time he'd spent thinking about fucking her and now actually doing it. But he lasted much longer that he anticipated, fucking her and fucking her, kissing her neck, biting it, nuzzling her ear, whispering how much he loved her and loved fucking her, with her responding in kind.

And then Traci was coming again, an amazingly intense, body shaking orgasm, eyes rolling back, nearly passing out orgasm. And Tom then was coming, himself.

"Ahhhrrrrgghh!" he all but screamed out as his cock began shooting out one amazingly intense jet of cum after another, filling his sister's tight, clenching pussy with his hot, creamy semen.

Brother and sister held on to each other as tightly as if they were fused together and could never be separated.

And then it was over. They were breathing heavily, chests heaving. Tom rolled off and onto his back, his cock pulling wetly out of his sister's well-fucked pussy.

"Oh! My! God! Traci, that was fantastic," Tom said.

"Yeah, I kind of liked it, too," Traci said laughingly. And then. "Better than Mom?"

"Whoa!" Tom rolled up onto his side. "Traci, darling, sweet, sweet sister. I'm not going there. Mom is great. You're great. That's all I'm going to say about it." Tom wasn't going to get into a "who's better" situation with his sister.

And then he though about something. "So you have our bedrooms bugged, what about the rest of the house?"

Traci rolled over to face her brother. "I'm sorry, Tom. I really don't want to get into a who's better situation. I was just curious. And, no, I only have your bedrooms bugged. Why?"

Tom grinned. "So you don't have Mom and me on file that Sunday when you and Tim were gone all day?"

Traci frowned. "No, but why." And then the light went on. "Oh yeah, I remember. I saw Mom and you taking her comforter and pillows out of her bedroom and, later, her coming back in naked and going back out, a couple of times I think."

"That's it," Tom said. "Remember it was a stormy, rainy day?"

"Yeah."

"Mom and I turned on the gas fire and made a bed in front of hit and fucked our horny, incestuous brains out."

Now it was Traci's turn to say "Oh! My! God! What did I miss? I guess I should have bugged the whole house.

Tom proceeded to tell his sister all about that day. He told her about how their mother and father were swingers, that their mother liked anal and especially double penetration, and how she really like making love to women."

"Mom's bi'?"

"Yep."

"Totally cool. So am I."

"So you would like to have sex with Mom?"

"Oh hell yes!"

"Because she'd loved to have sex with you."

"Oh! My! God!" Traci said again.

"Look," Tom said, "I had a one-on-one with Mom. And Tim had a one-on-one with Mom. Why don't we set up a one-on-one with you and Mom." Then he grinned at his sister wickedly. "Then all four of us can get together and...."

"Fuck our horny, incestuous brains out?" Traci said laughingly.

Tom chuckled. "Exactly. Say, how do you feel about anal sex?'

Traci gave her brother a shocked look. "You...you mean you want to fuck my tiny little virgin asshole!" Then she laughed at his look of chagrin.

"Tom, I'm just kidding. I've had anal sex before and I like sticking one of my dildos up my ass from time to time thinking about you or Tim doing it to me."

"So...have you ever had a dp?"

Traci's eyes went wide. "No, but...."

"That's right, big sister, Tim and I could do that for you, and Mom. She says she loves it and Tim and I are just waiting for the right time and place. And since you are onboard with this incest thing...and anal sex, well...."

"We could do it tonight!"

"Yeah, we could, but I think you and Mom should have that one-on-one first."

"Oh, right." Traci paused. "Oh my God, our hot mom and me making love. That's going to be so, so...fantastic...I hope."

"Well, I think it will. I mean, I'm sure Mom will, well, I don't know, be really good about making love with you. But, um, so you think Mom is a hot mom, too?"

"Duh! How could I not. All my male friends point it out to me and even some of my girlfriends...and even some who aren't lesbian or bi'.

"So, my delightful, darling sister, why don't we fuck again and afterwards we can call Mom at work and tell her which bedroom to sneak...or, rather, boldly go into tonight when she gets home. Deal?"

Traci laughed. "Deal," she said, then proceeded to push her brother over onto his back and, seeing that he had recovered and his cock was hard again, climbed up on top of him and fucked them both into another wonderfully intense orgasm.

Chapter Nine

Once again, Susan had showered at work and left off her panties and pantyhose for the drive home. She was wet by the time she got in her car and started the engine. Tim's call to her and then talking to Traci, that Traci was bi' and that she, too, wanted to be her mother's lover along with her brothers, had almost made Susan faint from shock.

This was too good to be true. All of her incredibly perverse but ever so delightful desires to have sex with her children, for them all to be lovers, was coming true. She hadn't felt this sort of trembling excitement since she had gotten into that closet before her father and without his knowledge, and sucked the cock and swallowed the cum that had seeded her mother and created her.

As Susan pulled into her garage, she wondered what her boys were doing, what they were thinking. Were they wanting to watch? She was sure they were. Were they masturbating right now or maybe waiting until they heard her come into the house and take Traci into her room? With everyone in the family now aware of what was going on, there was no reason to sneak into Traci's room, was there? Her own big bed in the master bedroom would do just fine for this sexual encounter with her daughter.

And then, having thought of her son's hard cocks, which she had sucked and fucked, Susan had a fresh wave of excitement. Soon the whole family would be fucking and sucking and, oh, oh, oh, having so much fucking fun. What would the neighbors think if they only knew Susan asked herself laughingly and felt her pussy getting wetter.

Tom had told her on the phone that tonight was to be just for Traci and her, like the first time with him and the first time with Tim. But after that, Susan knew, they would all get together to have sex. Her body shivered with delightful anticipation, for what was about to happen and what she and her children were going to do in the future.

Susan came into the kitchen to find Traci waiting for her. She had on one of her long, mid-thigh T-shirts she wore as a night gown.

"Hello, baby," Susan said, feeling giddy as she checked out her beautiful young daughter. She could see her daughter's nipple were already hard and she knew that Traci was wearing nothing underneath the T-shirt but the scent of her warm skin, her dewy labia, and maybe a touch of her favorite perfume.

"Hi, Mom," Traci replied. She was trembling just a little. Her mother had told her that she would be showered and ready when she got home.

Susan set her purse and keys down on the counter and turned to embrace her daughter. Traci came into her mother's arms and they hugged each other tightly.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you, too, baby."

"I really want to do this."

"So do I."

Both women were breathing a little heavier now. Their hearts were pounding harder.

"I told the boys to stay in their bedrooms," Traci said.

"Shy?" Susan asked her daughter.

"Mmm, not really, Mom. I just, I don't know. I mean, I just want this first time to be with you and you alone. Okay?"

"Yeah, very okay, darling."

Susan gave her daughter an appraising look then she moved in close, her lips barely brushing her daughter's lips.

"Are you really sure about this," Susan whispered.

"Uh-huh," Traci replied.

Susan could feel the warmth in her loins, her vagina getting even wetter at the thought that tonight, soon, Traci's lips would be kissing and licking her pussy...and she would be doing the same to her own daughter. Perverse? Yes. But that's how her mind worked. Exciting? Oh absolutely. In fact, making love to her daughter would be more exciting than making love to her sons. Not only would it be incest but it would be lesbian incest, an almost unheard of sexual perversion between a mother and daughter.

Of course, at some later time, when all four of them got together to have sex, coming together in many different combinations, watching her sons fucking their sister, double penetrating her, doing ass-to-mouth, licking the cum from one or both of her sons from her daughter's pussy and vice versa, do everything that two men and two women could do sexually, would be the grand perversion. It was something that she was looking forward to with great anticipation, so much so that the mere thought of it made flashes of thrill, like miniature bolts of lightning, shoot through her stomach and down to her pussy.

Susan molded her lips to Traci's and then they were kissing, opening their mouths, to allow their tongues to slip into and out of each other's sweet oral orifices. They tasted each other's saliva and felt the beautiful slick smoothness of their tongues as they slid across and around each other.

Traci moaned. Thrilling electric shocks of anticipation and desire shot through her body. I'm kissing my mother, she thought, and I love it. I'm going to make love to my mother and she's going to make love to me. Images of hungry mouths and wet and willing labia and clitorises being offered up to be licked and sucked and nibbled upon, as she and other young women had done to each other, flashed through her mind. She almost became dizzy with the thought that she and her mother were now becoming lovers.

Susan broke of the kiss sweetly, gently. She was breathing a bit heavily. "Oh my, I liked that, Traci. I liked that a lot."

"So did I, Mom," Traci said as she pulled her mother back for another long, exciting, delicious kiss.

* * *

"Damn!" Tom hissed in his brother's ear. They were down the hallway in the shadows watching their mother and sister kissing. "That is so hot."

"I know," Tim replied. "I wish we could go out there...but we promised Traci we wouldn't."

They were both naked having come from their bedrooms when they heard their mother coming into the house. Both had been slowly stroking their cocks imagining their mother and sister making love. Now they both looked down at each other's erect penis and then looked up at each other bashfully.

"I guess we'll just have to put up with Mrs. Thumb and her four daughters tonight," Tom said.

Tim nodded ruefully, "Yeah," he said.

Both young men turned and headed back to their respective bedrooms to masturbate, thinking about their mother and sister licking each other's pussy, and then, probably, to masturbate again, thinking of what it would be like when all four of them got together for sex.

* * *

The women broke off their kiss and Susan took her daughter by the hand, "Come on," she said and led her to her bedroom.

Traci quickly pulled the T-shirt/night gown off over her head. Susan had seen her daughter's naked body when they had gone to the nude beach over by Santa Cruz and admired it. But now she was looking at the lush and delightful body of a beautiful young woman that she was about to make love with. Traci's breasts were firm and medium-sized, much like Susan's own, with medium-sized pink areolae. Traci's nipples, a darker pink, were the perfect size for licking, sucking, and biting. Her body was lean and athletic and absolutely desirable to Susan.

Traci watched her mother unbutton and unzip her short, black skirt and let it fall to the floor then kick it to one side. She noted that her mother's vulva, just like her own, was completed smooth and hairless. Susan quickly unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to one side also. She wasn't wearing a bra. She'd taken that off, along with her panties, at work.

Traci looked her mother up and down. "You look fabulous, Mom," she said. Her mother was lean and firm, obviously not a 20-something, but damned close to it.

"Thank you, darling," Susan said. "And you're totally hot and ever so yummy looking."

Traci smiled and stepped up close to her mother. The two women embraced, smashing their breasts together, warm, smooth skin to warm, smooth skin. They kissed again, another sweet and delicious kiss. Their hands were caressing up and down each other's back.

Susan pulled back and looked her daughter in the eyes. "I love you, Traci," she said.

"And I love you, too, Mom," Traci replied.

"I want to lick your pussy now," Susan said.

Traci's eyes widen and she gave her mother a small smile. "Yes, please, Mom," she said. Her stomach was turning flip-flops now that the moment of truth had arrived.

"How do...." Traci started to say.

"Sit on the bed, darling, then lie back and spread your legs," Susan said. She too was feeling the giddiness of doing something so socially taboo and yet so thrillingly desirable.

Susan knelt down on the thick carpeting and looked at the object of her present desire, her daughter's sweet, young pussy, slightly parted, opening up like a delicate pink flower and dewy wet inside.

Oh my God, Susan was thinking. I'm really going to go down on my daughter, make oral love to her. It seemed more intimate, more thrilling to be making love to her daughter than to her sons. She didn't know why, but there it was.

Susan leaned in. Her hands stroked her daughter's soft, creamy inner thighs. Traci sighed. Susan got comfortable and then ran the tip of her nose just barely through her daughter's open, wet labia with her tongue following.

Traci trembled with excitement. Her mother was going down on her as she had fantasized so many times. And then, later, she would get to do the same to her mother.

Susan licked the length of Traci's pussy from bottom to top three or four times. She bit and nibbled or her inner thighs, right where they joined her body. She felt her daughter's hands on her head and smiled. Susan kissed and licked and nibbled all around Traci's labia. After several moments of doing this, she began putting a serious munch right on those labia, licking and licking and licking, loving the natural perfume of her daughter's clean and healthy vagina, loving the taste of it and of all the natural lubricant it was producing.

As she continued licking, Susan pinched her daughter's clitoris. It was quite protruding now. She pinched it between the folds of Traci's upper labia, using a lot of pressure, stimulating that little nub amazingly.

Traci's body twitched and she gasped, "Oh, Mom! Mom!" What her mother was doing to her was wonderful. She'd had other women licking her pussy, but none of them had used their fingers to stimulate her clitoris like her mother was doing. But more importantly, this was her mother doing it to her and that made it all the more fantastic and enjoyable.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,074 Followers
1...345678