A Mother's Servitude Ch. 05

Story Info
A son desires his mother, unaware that she is desiring him.
1.1k words
4.01
17.5k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle pulled into the driveway and parked the car just before noon. As he got out, his phone chimed and a deposit notification for seven hundred dollars appeared, along with a message.

'We might be able to make some money on top of you want to make videos. Think about it. Let me know.'

He slid the phone into his pocket, grabbed the jars and walked inside. Tanya was already at work and wouldn't be back until later that evening. His mother worked the generic nine to five job. However, it gave him the time to rest up and add more logs to his journal. A project he had been working on for over a year. He walked up stairs, opened his drawer and fished the false bottom out and then stared.

*****

'December thirty-first, the start of a new year. Imagine if I could start the year off with the honest truth. Sitting my mother down and displaying my 'dom-diary' it isn't complete yet but I have about ten rules, six disciplinary actions, five daily actions and about fifteen pages worth of ideas.

I love imagining her as an obedient slutty slave. My, obedient slave. The thought makes me hard as steel but the likelihood of that ever happening is so slim. Eventually I will have to move on. I'm thinking of moving out once I start making enough money. Mom could probably use her own space and I...well I shouldn't probably be cumming in her milk and cereal any more.'

Tanya typed furiously at her work desk. Reading the journal and working simultaneously. She knew it was a bit of a risk taking the journal, especially if he went to write in it. Then again, she liked this particular risk. If he didn't notice the journal was gone, she could slip it back in and see where things might go. Maybe even catch him in the action.

On the other hand, if he did notice it was gone, then there would be a very necessary conversation and possibly a lifelong altering decision taking place thereafter. Either way, Tanya was excited for it. A part of her still couldn't believe that her son, was in love with her. Even if it wasn't exactly love, she knew he wanted her in a strong sexual way. Which was obviously true in her case considering she had watched him masturbate over a dozen different times. She flipped the page and continued reading.

*****

Kyle searched every corner, nook and crannie of his room. He even pulled out the false wall where he had stuffed his bag of BDSM. The notebook was gone. He sat on the edge of his bed and felt the paralyzing fear and panic set in.

'Oh God. She is reading it right now. What if she throws me out? What if she hates me? Why was she in my room? What led her to my drawer?'

The endless line of questions continued hitting his brain like a barrage of unplanned attacks. Kyle knew three things. The notebook was gone. His mother had most likely read it or was going to and he had two decisions.

Confront her or leave.

Kyle looked around and then walked over to a black case on his dresser. Locked inside was over a hundred thousand dollars. If he left, he could live comfortably.

*****

Sarah replayed it over and over in her mind. It was almost all she could think about. His size. The look. The smell and the amount.

'God the fucking amount' she thought again.

She had seen some of those fake creamy cock videos where a penis sprayed fake semen in long fountain like spurts. This was not that. This had been real. Streams of thick white semen had fire hosed out of his cock. Again, the scene played out in her black haired head and she wondered just how all of it would feel.

The warmth of that cum. The thickness of his phallic beast. She rarely ever considered penis a pleasant thing, though that again had more to do with who was attached to it. Yet, she laid in her bed pondering about his cock inside of her.

*****

Olivia worked tirelessly through the day. As soon as the video had sold. She realized just what sort of market there might be for such a thing. However, she needed a database. Some technological platform for which to conduct her 'videos' from and show her clients the 'source' of their product. After nearly three hours of searching, encrypting and securing a model media site, she started texting all her clients.

'Good evening. I wanted to present you with an opportunity to view the source of your product and see just where it came from. Here is the link. If you'd like more, please, let me know.' Olivia sent the texts and settled back to rest and wait. She didn't have to wait long.

*****

'February eleventh, I think I found a good job. It isn't quite what I anticipated but given my...unending amount of stuff and having to masturbate every day, it seems like a good job. It doesn't hurt that I still work part time at the gym. Not really sure what I will be making from the job, interested to find put.

'Job?' Tanya wondered. 'Selling his stuff?'

She wondered just what stuff he was talking about exactly. His body? His semen? She couldn't imagine her son selling his cum but then again, she barely imagined the possibility of her son desiring her and yet, here she was reading a journal that proved the opposite. She flipped through the pages, looking for the job. Tanya found it about two pages later.

'February thirteenth, Olivia gave me the money for the job. Seven hundred dollars. I couldn't...can't believe I am holding seven hundred dollars. She told me that there was a huge market for fresh product as she calls it. Not sure how I could refuse it. Not sure what my mom would think. But then again, I have to try and move on. She isn't going to want me. Certainly not the way I want her.

I love my mom, but she isn't going to accept me as her master and dominant. I can almost see the look on her face. Disgusted and repulsed by the thoughts running through my mind. Knowing that I think about cumming in her. On her. Fucking her hard day and night. Making her my obedient slave. No, I think she'd throw me out. Maybe by June I will have enough money to get my own place.'

Tanya's eyes went wide with alarm. June was nearly here. Less than a week away.