A Moveable Feast Pt. 02

Story Info
Maria experiments with moving her vagina.
2.4k words
4.45
4.2k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fernando lay beside Maria, head propped on arms and not yet looking at her. She cringed, and knew that she should talk to him. But she was not yet ready, and couldn't think of how to start in any case. He seemed to sense her hesitation, and took the conversational initiative himself.

"So, Maria, do you want to tell me what that was all about?"

She hesitated still. He listened, patiently, continuing to look up at the ceiling. She lay there thinking, I've just fucked this man, his sperm is dripping out of my vagina and sticking up my pubes at right this very moment. I can't get much more vulnerable and exposed before him can I? But of course she knew that she was lying to herself. Good sex was vulnerable, but it was just bodies. Minds and feelings can always be more delicate.

But if she was going to open up to him about this thing, this was the time. So she turned over to her back as well and she began.

"Something very strange has happened to me."

Fernando made an encouraging noise, still not looking at her. Was he not looking at her because he was upset or uncomfortable, or was he not looking at her because he was worried that she would be uncomfortable? Because if so, he was right and she was definitely uncomfortable.

"I don't know how it's happened, but my vagina has been moving during sex." She paused. "I mean it's changing its location. When we fucked this weekend, it got out of place, too high. And just now, when you fucked me from behind it put it back where it's supposed to be."

Fernando gave a friendly laugh.

"You know that this is crazy, right? But yes, I felt it move as well. I did not know what it was that I was feeling. But if you say it moved, that makes sense. Not sense that your vagina moved, I mean, but what I felt."

Maria sighed, and reached down to touch herself, feeling her sticky vaginal lips, right back where they were supposed to be. Or at least she thought they were.

"I don't understand what's happening really. I don't even really know for sure that my vagina is actually back in the right place. I mean, I think it is, but it's not like I had a measurement of where it was. It's not something you really think about, you know. It's not like vaginas move around a lot."

"Indeed. They're pretty stationary, usually."

A pause, and then he spoke again.

"Want me to check?"

She made a little inquisitive noise in the back of her throat, and he seemed to take that for permission. Fernando came up on his side, looking across her body appreciatively, starting with her generous breasts, which he touched gently with one hand, then moving down her stomach, hand trailing with his eyes. He came up to his knees, ran the hand down her outer thigh, and then leaned down to kiss her on the center of her mons, lips brushing softly through her pubic hair. Maria gasped a little and hummed. "Yes, please." It felt good, and normal, and she wanted him to keep on going.

Fernando repositioned himself below her and between her legs, which she spread gratefully to receive him in, pulling her knees up to tilt her cunt to his descending lips. She saw him smile and reach both hands out to run them down her inner thighs, from knees all the way up to her melting heating center. Then he pushed those thighs apart, quite gently but also very firmly, and planted his mouth right on her cunt. One big deep lick and she was panting, more followed, and she rocked her hips to push against his lovely tongue and mouth. Fernando knew just how to make her feel so good, licking first one side then the other, flicking her clit and worrying it with the tongue tip, going deep and lapping up her juices. He must be drinking in his sperm as well, which was unusual for them. Usually if Fernando went down on her, it was before they'd fucked, when her vagina had nothing but her own juices in it. But he didn't seem to mind, and was very much going to town on her tonight.

After a little while, though, Maria drew him up. "So, was it where it should be?"

"Oh yes, and just as wonderful as ever." He grinned at her, and kissed her with his fragrant mouth, bringing both her flavor and his flavor mixed together on his manly lips.

"Want to see it move?" she asked, barely daring to believe that she was saying this. Maria's arousal had her feeling strong and daring and ready to embrace the risk.

"You bet." He began to nibble at her ear, and she yowled in pleasure, plunging her hand down into her cunt to pull and stroke and to twitch her clit. Fernando's hand was running up and down her outer thigh, then rose across her stomach to her nearer breast as Maria began to rock and shake, rising higher off the plateau that his cunnilingus had already brought her to. Fernando's breath was hot inside her ear, which always drove her wild, and his gentle fingers found her nipple hard and ready, all pebbled up and aching for his touch. She plunged down deep inside her cunt with two hot fingers and as her orgasm began to break upon her, Maria deliberately yanked her cunt, pulling both her fingers upward toward her chest.

Doing it intentionally, rather than accidentally, made a giant difference in how far and fast her vagina actually slid, again with that strange smooth gliding feel. As Maria began to come back to herself, still groaning and gasping and sliding her hand on top of an ocean of silky liquid cunt, she realized just how far her vagina had traveled this time. It lay where her bellybutton normally sat, right smack in the middle of her stomach. She looked down to inspect it, and saw that as before, it seemed to have brought some pubic hair along. All around the edges of her labia was a rim of soft black curly hair, as usual. It didn't go far, though, just a little ways. In fact, it seemed that only the core of her genitals had travelled, the vagina itself and the inner labia mostly, with only the border of the outer labia puffing up the edges and holding that strip of pubic hair. She drew her hand down below to touch between her legs and found it uniform and hairy, as though her outer labia and mons had just extended to cover all the parts that used to be her cunt with a seamless unbroken curve.

"My God," said Fernando, "It really moved."

She looked up at him with trepidation, but found him smiling at her instead.

"May I?" He shyly reached his hand toward her.

She nodded, shyly, and bit her upper lip, feeling herself tense as he moved his hand tentatively over her pubic belly button. He brought it down and brushed along her hair. That still felt good. Then he ran his fingers along the edges of her lips, feeling the slickness and loose post-coital relaxation of her cunt. The fingers rippled down her belly to her groin, and there they stroked around her soft unbroken hairy curve. It still felt great. In fact, it felt almost as good as when her vagina was in its normal place, where he was touching. Like now she had two erogenous zones, one with the vagina and one where it had used to be. Still on the downslope of her orgasm, though, Maria was just breathing her way through it all, appreciating the buzzing pleasure of this touch.

Fernando leaned over and kissed her on the cunt, planting his lips noisily right in the middle of her stomach where it now stood. He smelled and tasted and he licked her right around. She hummed and grinned, and let him linger as she wondered at the strangeness of it all, at the sensations coming in her stomach rather than between her legs. Then he came up, and they laid beside each other once again, him on his side and toying idly with her, running his flat palm back and forth, around her stomach and across her cunt sitting in its middle.

Finally, Maria spoke. "You know, that pizza is getting cold. You want to get some dinner?"

Fernando laughed and agreed, and soon they were at least partly dressed, sitting on her barstools at the counter. Fernando had on just his shorts, and Maria had panties and a sports bra on. Not that her panties were actually covering her cunt just now. She kept being reminded of that with little stirrings of the pubic hair sitting in the middle of her belly, every time she moved or brushed something around that area. Fernando's eyes kept straying to it also, even as they made small talk about their days and jobs and lives.

A few pieces of pizza later, he brought the topic back to it. "So, Maria. What do you want now? Do we try to put your vagina back tonight, or do you want to keep it there for now?"

Maria thought, and colored. "You know, I actually thought it was kind of hot today, to be hiding my vagina beneath my shirt at work. This is just more so. I guess now that I know that we can put it back, I kind of want to play with this a bit. Is that OK?"

"It's your body, so if you're OK with that, then I am too. I can't pretend this isn't strange, but I'm thinking its kind of hot as well. And I kind of want to try to fuck you different ways that we can try like this."

He stood and reached out a hand, helping her off her stool like the opening move into a dance. Spinning her, he brought her round and back against his body, hands running down her sides and to her thighs. Maria backed up into him, and he brought the first two fingers of his left hand front and up, into the center of her belly cunt. The other slipped down and slipped inside her panties to embrace her hole-less groin, cupping her and drawing firmly upward on her surprisingly sensitive flesh down here. The dual sensation made her shake, and Maria wondered how far they could move her cunt tonight. Just the thought of it started getting her hot again now, tying into some sort of exhibitionist side that she'd never known she'd had before. Fernando was clearly enjoying things as well, as she could feel him pressing into the small of her back with his tight cock.

"Bring me up more when I come" she said, and he intensified his efforts, a steady pressure upward on the two fingers digging deeply in her stomach cunt. Maria turned her head back and up and found his lips, the two of them kissing while he pulled up hard enough to nearly lift her off the floor with the hand that cupped her groin. So nice, but not really getting her back in the right territory for an orgasm at the moment. Did she want that? Yes, she did. Maria pulled his hand away from her cunt and to her breast, then replaced it with her own increasingly frantically vibrating fingers. She was tired and worn from care and her previous orgasm too, but she'd like one more piece of getting laid tonight. She let go Fernando's lips and closed her eyes, leaning her chin up and pressing her head back firmly into the hollow of his neck. His breath played hot across her ear again, from behind, and her cuntless groin was feeling good. Once more, Maria blew her top, and this time as she orgasmed her fingers carried her vagina all the way up into the gap between her breasts.

Still gasping, she began to play around with the borders of her newly relocated cunt as she continued to finger herself, once again marveling at the surreality of it all. Now the wrinkled folds around her vagina were hidden deep inside the valley of her cleavage, their edges swooping out into the rising hills of her ample breasts. She grinned, thinking about how a sports bra would cover this. Underwire would probably be uncomfortable though, lying right on top of the divide between her lips.

"Now you," she said, and turned around, reaching down to grab Fernando's sticky cock. But how to fuck him? They ended up back on the bed, with her looking down at his office-soft belly as she lowered her between-the-breasts cunt around his cock. Her breasts kept getting in the way with his legs, but eventually she was able to sink his cock most of the way inside her chest, breasts splayed out tensely to the sides. It wasn't a very comfortable position for Maria, and she doubted it was for Fernando either.

"Can I just suck you off instead?" she asked. He laughed and said he thought that that might work much better, and so she went to town on him, ignoring all the strangeness and just giving a simple plain old blow job. When he came, she sucked in all the sperm, licking it up and swallowing it all down. She didn't really like the taste of sperm, but she liked to claim it all like territory, and if she wasn't going to take it into her body in the other way, she'd take it in by her mouth at least, and that was enough for her to overcome the taste.

They lay together afterwards, still keeping their bodies in as much contact as they could, both spent and ready to end their night together. Maria invited Fernando to stay the night again, and he confessed that he'd been counting on it. They talked of inconsequential things, letting her moving vagina rest for now, as it nestled in its new secret spot between her breasts. Lights out, Maria eventually drifted off to sleep, feeling the stickiness high up on her chest and the warmth of Fernando's body close beside her.