A Moveable Feast Pt. 03

Story Info
Where will Maria's vagina end up next?
2.3k words
4.83
3.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early morning saw Maria up and working out as usual, despite the relocation of her vagina to between her breasts. She was right in her guess that a sports bra would do well for her in this condition. The garment held her breasts as snugly as it usually did, but never touched down between them where her anatomy was now different.

Her mind was maundering unproductively, however, and as she worked out she started feeling insecure. Last night, in the heat of sex together, Fernando had seemed OK with her wandering vagina. Heck, last night she had felt OK with it as well, but she wasn't even sure how she felt now, in the cold light of morning without the buoy of arousal. She at least felt safer in one way, understanding what was going on at least enough to know how to put things back when she desired that. The why and how of this were still beyond her, but she could live with knowing that she at least seemed unlikely to get stuck. Unless her vagina suddenly decided to stop moving again as suddenly as it had started?

The thought struck her hard and icy in her stomach with a bolt of fear, and she suddenly wanted to go put everything back again just where it had started. But there probably wasn't enough time for that before she had to go to work this morning. And fear wasn't a very sexy state for getting up to orgasm so that she could move her vagina back down to where it should go back.

She'd never be able to fake an orgasm either, she supposed, at least as long as this thing was going on. Not that she did that much in general, and never yet with Fernando, who seemed to be better at taking her just where she was and not pushing her to perform for him.

She became aware then that he was watching her, standing, hair rumpled, in the bedroom door, fresh coffee in one hand as he watched her bounce up and down on her treadmill. From his perspective, everything looked normal. Heck, from her perspective everything was normal right now as she did her workout. This wasn't a position where she'd normally be feeling anything in particular with regards to her vagina anyway, and with it up between her breasts she wasn't feeling anything much in that position either.

She looked over at Fernando and gave him a weak smile, wondering what was going on inside his head. He looked at her with curiousity, and she was fearful that he would now start thinking of her as a freak. That the play they'd done together last night was only that, just play, and she would not be able to stay with him now that he was thinking clearly without his cock to cloud his mind.

As she came to a finish on her workout, she asked him, "Want to come and take a shower together?" She was sweaty, and she didn't think she'd heard him shower either yet, so this would be a sort of test, she thought, to see if he still found her sexy. He smiled and said, "I'd go for that," and Maria's shaky confidence came back a little bit.

Tossing her sweaty bra down on the bed, Maria stripped her panties and walked forward to the bathroom. She now felt all exposed and conscious of her differences, her seamless crotch empty but for pubes and her hairy vagina up between her breasts. Turning on the water and beginning to brush her teeth while she waited for the temperature to change, Maria felt Fernando coming in as well, felt him lay a hand on her shoulder and reach into the shower to feel its temperature. He waited and they didn't speak, her brushing and him feeling, just that contact of hand on shoulder and a bit of his side brushing up against hers.

Apparently now satisfied, he stepped into the shower while she was still finishing up her teeth, and she heard him start to lather up in there. Nervously, she pushed aside the curtain and stepped in. Fernando was not in a very sexy position just then. But that was fine. She needed to get clean as well. She stole some water from Fernando and started to soap up, working her usual course around her body, arms and pits, then down around her breasts. But of course she reached her vagina then, and fumbled a bit as she changed around to brush it down and clean all the dried up sex gunk out from the crevices of her labia.

Now that felt weird, just with her hands up so much closer, and she looked down and could actually see what she was doing, as opposed to only feeling it like she usually would, as she ran her fingers around and scrubbed at the longer lip on the left and the bumpy folds in the middle right of her asymmetric self. She felt a little more self-conscious. Seeing herself up close like this was different than the double distancing of a hand mirror in a body-positive "yoni awareness" class. She became aware of Fernando watching her as well.

Indeed. That was not the distant look of someone wondering what he was doing with this freak. That was a much more warm and intimate smile, a little twisting of humor and appreciation at his mouth.

"It's very sexy watching you do that, you know."

She felt herself blushing strongly now. She found herself looking down, but didn't need to see his eyes to hear them twinkling as he went on. "I will not make us late, but you know that you are now much easier to kiss here." He bent down and brought his lips forward toward her hands, which parted, pulling back her breasts to let him in for access to her cunt. A single solid pucker, no tongue, but a lovely brushing solidity of his lips across her sensitive folds, and he drew back up again. "Soap up your back?"

For an answer, Maria turned and offered it to him. Fernando's strong hands did less washing than massaging, and ended squeezing on her shoulders, appreciative as usual of her curvy womanly form. All this was finally enough to relax her and let her anxiety start to release its grip a bit.

Over fruit and toast they talked about it more. Maria found herself explaining her anxieties and fears, and Fernando seemed to think it all made sense. He confessed to still not really knowing what to make of it.

"It's not fair to you, really, and I can only imagine what this must be like for you. Like I do not know what it is like inside for you to have your period, only much more so."

He paused.

"But you know that I have always loved to go down on you. From the very first time we went to bed together. I love your taste and love your feel and smell. For me, when I see you with your vagina somewhere else, it is a curious spice of new variety. Like a chance to taste a favorite food with an unexpected new wine pairing. But I am not the one whose body is affected, so my opinion should count less."

Maria sighed. "Your opinion means a lot to me. This is all still so surreal. So if you like it when my vagina moves, then maybe this can be an erotic dream. And if you don't, then it's a nightmare and I'm trapped."

"I like it," Fernando repeated. "Want me to show you once again? But no, I said I would not make us late. Perhaps tonight, however, we can continue?"

Maria hesitated. "Are you OK with that? We usually don't spend so much time together on the weeknights."

He shrugged. "I'll cancel my card night with the guys."

And so, after another day of walking with her secret tucked beneath her shirt, Maria came home to find Fernando already inside waiting for her, cutting vegetables for some sort of Brazilian dish.

They talked lightly over dinner, then finally, when both were satisfied, moved over to the couch and snuggled up. Fernando had an arm across her shoulder, and Maria leaned up against him, head dipping as she stroked his thigh. He kissed her hair, and then his other hand began to pop her buttons open. She found his cock and appreciated that it was hard already. She was still just getting warmed up herself.

Inspired to tease him, Maria stood up and shucked her pants and underpants, leaving her partially buttoned shirt still on. Fernando's pants and boxers had to go as well, and then she straddled him, as she so often did, and brought her crotch against his solid cock. But unlike usual, she had no cunt for him to fuck there, just a broad flat hairy expanse to rub his cock against. She trapped him underneath her crotch and rubbed herself against the top of his cock, feeling its tip tapping up against her groin. Oh yes, she was still sensitive down there indeed. Even without a cunt to suck him in or clit to rub against his shaft, there were still warm feelings spreading wildly from this erogenous center of her body. Maria could feel his precum leaking up and matting in her pubic hair. And he was groaning as he moved beneath her, trying to penetrate something that wasn't even there.

And as for her, Maria reached one hand between her breasts and started to flick her moistening cunt, dipping a finger in and pulling up between her breasts, tugging rhythmically at her vagina, feeling the tensing of her clit as she rode higher still atop Fernando's joy. Shirt and bra came off and her heavy breasts started to bounce wildly and erratically around. Fernando's head was thrown back now, and they were both breathing hard and raggedly. Maria wondered where she should pull her cunt to next, then seized with an inspiration, pulled both up and sideways as she tried to come. Her frantic ministrations started to pay off, and she was rewarded with a flying leap of placement in her cunt, zipping along off onto her upper arm, where it soon came to rest. Fernando was gasping and groaning too, and Maria could feel where he had come, squirting sperm up all along her taint. Collapsing on him, Maria just lay there limply feeling for a while, listening to Fernando's breath continue sharp ins and outs as well. Then looking at each other, they kissed, and he invited her to show the place her cunt had shifted to take up residence.

Maria brought her left arm up and showed him her lovely flowery cunt sitting right in the middle of her bicep, not so far above her elbow. He raised his eyebrows and she said, "I'll show you why." Then Maria brought her arm up in front of her face so she could taste her cunt.

Now this was definitely new for her: Maria was certainly comfortable to masturbate, and she very much enjoyed receiving cunnilingus from a good partner, but she'd never been actually faced with a cunt to lick herself. She'd always been solidly into boys, and so for all her experience rubbing herself and sucking cocks, she'd never had labia between her lips before. It felt good and was a nice and novel enjoyable sensation, but certainly less exciting than having somebody else go down on her, just like she found masturbation less enthralling than being fucked.

So she lowered her arm again and shrugged, telling Fernando, "Not quite as exciting as I thought that it might be." He laughed and told her that he had a good idea of his own. They left their crumpled clothing by the couch and retired to the bedroom, where Fernando encouraged Maria to lie down on her back upon the bed, legs open to expose her empty crotch. And then he settled between her legs and started to work it with tongue and fingers.

The sensation was delicious of course, and Maria just lay back to see where he would take it, still moist and loosened on her arm. Even so far apart, the two seemed to be connected, though, and as Fernando continued to rhythmically work her hairy empty groin, Maria felt building waves of sensation flowing back and forth along her body. Fernando drove on and on, but without any direct contact on her vagina, let alone her clit, she wasn't escaping into orgasm. Her body felt like it was filled with sparks and Maria started writhing back and forth.

She knew that if she touched her cunt-arm, she would break and come, but she was holding back, seeing just how far this ride could take her. Fernando's tongue was rough across her hairy crotch, his hands delicately dancing nearby all around. Up and up and up and up she flew, grasping the bed-clothes with her hands, feeling her fluids welling up along her bicep. Then, wobbling, Maria could not take it any more and pulled her cunt-arm to her face, sucking hard across its surface, feeling her soaking fluids gush, then just yanking it tight against her as she lost control and started to scream and scream and scream.

Even then, Fernando did not let up, and Maria vibrated as she screamed, arching her back and flopping her arms back out to her sides. She could not track how long her climax came and went. Perhaps she even passed out briefly somewhere in there. When Fernando finally relented and she became able to start to settle down again, however, she found herself soaked with sweat all up and down her body, belly and legs trembling, and her vagina having barely even moved, since both of them had been too busy to bother with it then.

"Thank you," she said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Over and over again, as he came up and lay beside her, wrapping his arm across her waist, both of them now ready to follow their exhausted pleasure into peaceful sleep.