A Naughty Bus Travel Experience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I happily obliged and pulled her yoga pants down to retrieve the phone, but it wasn't there. She smiled to herself and I pulled her pants from the front as well and started fingering around near her pussy and pelvis but still couldn't find her phone. Now I was thoroughly shocked and asked her 'Have you shoved it up your pussy?" She slapped me on the chest naughtily; unknowingly opening up her cardigan in the process; and said "No silly, I have squeezed it in my buttcrack!" and smiled at me coyly with a twinkle in her eyes. I just stared at her in awe, and put my hand down her buttcrack, and pulled her phone out. She trembled but regained her composure. She unlocked the phone, did the payment by UPI and we proceeded to head out.

The shopkeeper just stared at her in disbelief and gave me a thumbs up. I noticed that he was looking at her ass and then I realised that I hadn't pulled her pants up. I grabbed the elastic and started to pull it up but she resisted me. She said that she would like her ass to hang out. I couldn't believe my ears and told her "Hey, we are out in the open and people are going to stare. What if someone makes a video of you and uploads it on social media?" To which she said that she is infact an influencer on Instagram and wouldn't mind the extra following. I told her that there are more dignified ways of earning a following and she looked back at me and asked me to list down some of the "dignified" ways.

I have to admit that I couldn't think of even ONE and I gave up. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the back of a shop from where we could keep an eye on the bus. She proceeded to make the DIY top and asked me to keep helping whenever needed. Basically she had created a dinner napkin sized top out of a towel and it was only lacking some fastening material from behind. As she was wondering how to make threads to tie, I signalled her towards the cardigan that she was wearing to which she said that although she could use the nylon, but it was so brittle that it wouldn't "stay up".

Then she had an idea and asked me if I was up for it? I asked now what? She said that we could take piece of the elastic waistband of her yoga pant and then staple it to the towel top and then tie it around behind her. I was like great! That is a brilliantly innovative idea and given the circumstances, the fact that you are not completely naked by now itself is an achievement. She said that the real fun lies in the tease, and it is always good to leave something to imagination. Well she did have a point though even after seeing half her ass and boobs, I still wanted to see her naked once.

She snapped me out of my daydream and asked me to pull at the yoga pant from the front as far as I could. I did so and couldn't help but notice her bald pussy. She took out the scissors and within two diagonal snips, she pulled out a chunk of the elastic. Now this should have been enough as after stretching it, it would cover her entire back from sideboob to sideboob. But, as luck would have had it, the piece of elastic wouldn't release itself from the remainder of the band and she pulled at it vigorously, pulling out an even bigger chunk. She kept on pulling at it until she felt her yoga pant loosening up at the waist.

I jumped in to help her and with one tug, ripped out the entire waistband. I shamelessly looked down at her pelvis and we both burst out laughing. She told me, its okay, the yoga pant was still tight enough to keep itself up against her body, only thing she would have to shove a part of it inside her butt cheeks. She said that way she can keep them stuffed into her clenched butt cheeks and not let the yoga pants fall off. I just admired her thinking and gave her a playful smack on her ass. She then tied the elastic waistband across the towel top and wore it and told me to take a picture. I showed it to her and she said that it looked too conservative in the front and took the scissors and snipped across a generous amount of cloth so that her cleavage was on display.

She smirked at me gave me a wink, I kissed her and grabbed her hand to run towards our bus which was honking incessantly to call all the passengers. As we were running towards the bus, I missed a small ditch and we slipped and fell into it. In the process, the transparent see through part of her yoga pant at the front and right side came off. Now she seemed really embarrassed and people had started to take out their phones. She hadn't even noticed that in the fall, her butt had unclenched and her yoga pants had started to roll down as well. Ultimately, she asked me to stay ahead incase her parents saw her state of undress.

We boarded the bus, the driver glared at us and we ignored him and proceeded towards our seats. I told her that her parents were still asleep and she can chill out. We reached our seats, she heaved a sigh of relief and plopped her ass down revealing a generous 3.5 inches of buttcrack and downblouse. She said that she needs to fix her yoga pants and she started cutting up the transparent fabric out front and sides. Once she was done, she looked like a weird fashion model's puzzle wherein you have to fill in the blank pieces. No piece of cloth was covering her in entirety.

I told her we still have the top which might have dried up by now and she got up to take a look only to realise that it had disappeared, someone had stolen it. She looked at me in horror, and almost broke down when I put an arm around her and started consoling her. She looked even sexier when she was vulnerable. I told her if her pants looked so distraught, then we had only one option, convert them into hotpants. Better to bare her legs than make them look patchy and beggar like. She agreed reluctantly and lifted up her ass. I took the scissors and pulled at the material away from her body and started cutting up. I kept making short and straight strokes and ultimately the output did look like a work of art.

She was quite impressed and threw away the cut up legs below the seat. The only problem that I thought was that when she lifted her legs, her pant's leg holes would open up slightly and reveal her pussy. She noticed the same but said that she had done enough adventure and alterations for the day, and meanwhile needed to think of an answer to explain her state of undress to her parents. The bus had entered Navi Mumbai by now and people had started to get down. She said that soon her stop would also come and said that it was great meeting me. We exchanged numbers and proceeded to make out one last time.

As I was fondling her breasts through the top, I was amazed at the precision with which she had created it using a towel and an elastic band. I had to be careful of her ass though, because of the lack of elastic, the pants were relatively loose. She stroked my dick one last time but this time I lasted longer. She was mighty impressed and told me that she had been with guys with longer dicks but still they hadn't lasted this long. I told her my secret that once I had kept an erection for3 hours straight and she dismissed me, saying I must have consumed Viagra. I denied it but she wouldn't listen and just smiled coyly, looked deep into my eyes and gave me a strong kiss. We locked lips for a while and then the driver shouted about a stop. She said "OH SHIT! That's mine, I need to get down.

She got up, straightened herself and woke her parents up. I extended my hand to say goodbye, she proceeded to shake mine, instead she grabbed my dick playfully and slapped it. I noticed that I hadn't pulled my pants up after the ordeal and I flushed with embarrassment. She winked at me and said goodbye, her parents were asking whether she had bought new clothes on the way to which she said yes. They started questioning her choices and she replied that she was a strong independent adult and should be allowed to make her own choices.

They left the bus, her father opened the luggage compartment, she went in grabbed the luggage while her Mom called for an Auto. They loaded their stuff into the auto, she looked at me eagerly and I smiled back. We motioned each other "Call Me" and went off our separate ways. I will never forget this bus ride ever.

12