A Naughty Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooouufff," purred Katie as his finger found her clit.

"Can we move these out of the way a little bit," asked Coin, referring to Katie's knickers.

She lifted up her bottom. "Yes, can you pull them down onto the top of my thighs?" she asked Colin.

He slid both hands up her skirt and taking each side of her knickers pulled them over her bottom and down, just clear of her pussy. He resumed the position he had before, but now his fingers were able to slide over her knickers to find her bare pussy. He felt the soft, smooth skin of her lips and gently ran his fingers over this. Katie leaned into him, cuddled a little close to him. He pressed more firmly with his middle finger, between her lips, parting them as he moved to touch her clit. His finger pushed down, into the pale moist pink, slowly, making her grasp him and kiss him hard and open her legs further.

Still sitting and watching it struck John just how sexy Katie looked sitting on Colin's lap while he had his hand up her skirt.

As Colin started to massage her clit, Katie responded by slightly moving her pelvis in rhythm with him. She murmured each time his finger pressed down. She could feel herself getting wetter as she became more aroused, her vagina by now tingling with the sensation of being touched so intimately.

Colin now tried to move his finger down, searching for her vagina so that he could finger her, but she was not in the right position, sitting on his lap.

Katie looked at John and said, "Come and sit here, next to Colin."

As John moved, Katie pulled Colin's hand away, lifted up her bottom again and said to him, "Take them off completely, they're in the way."

Colin obliged, swiftly pulling her knickers down her thighs and legs and off over her feet. Katie now moved, lying down with her bottom on Colin's lap and her body on John's.

"Jeepers, that is so much better," she exclaimed, "now we have room to move."

She put her feet on the arm of the sofa, lifted up her hips and pulled the skirt up around her waist, leaving Colin with a full view of her now bare thighs and her pussy.

"Take my top off if you can," she ordered John. "What I want from you Colin is a perfect fingering and don't stop until I have come!"

Katie raised her arms above her head so that John could pull her vest top off and reveal her breasts which by now were firm with her nipples standing to attention. He ran his hand around her breasts and then began to pull her nipples with his finger and thumb. Colin, meanwhile, wasted no time in doing Katie's bidding as he ran the fingers of his right hand up the inside of her thigh on his way to start fingering her. He gently pressed his middle finger forward and penetrated her, very slowly, making Katie lift her hips slightly. She was ready for him, her pussy now wet with arousal, as he slid his finger further into her vagina.

He used the fingers of his left hand to press firmly on her pussy, pressing down on her clit, simulating the feeling of having intercourse. His finger inside her probed for her G spot and soon found it, Katie gasping with pleasure as he massaged it. Each time he pushed his finger up into her, she inhaled quickly and let out a sound. He worked steadily with a strong rhythm.

"Two fingers?" asked Colin.

"Hmm, yes try," replied Katie without even looking up, her head back and her eyes closed.

He carefully inserted his index and middle finger into her, moving them up. At the same time, she pressed her pussy up and against his hand. She let out a gasp as he stretched her vagina by fully inserting his fingers and opened her legs wider still. Colin started to push his fingers in and out firmly and faster, stimulating her even more. Katie began to puff in rhythm as she became even more aroused. She moved her hips back and forth, by now using Colin's fingers almost as a sex aid.

John, realising that Katie was totally aroused, began squeezing her breasts harder and pinched her nipples as her body began to buck up and down.

As Katie neared her climax, Colin used the fingers of his left had to firmly grip her pussy as he continued to finger her. She was soaking wet, the juice from her vagina running down onto her thighs, making his fingers and hand wet.

Suddenly she let out a loud gasp as she reached her orgasm, she plunged her hips up onto his fingers and started to moan with pleasure, her eyes screwed tightly shut and her mouth wide open. Colin used his two fingers to powerfully massage inside her as she came, he could feel her vagina contracting and relaxing in spasm as she came. She let out a final yelp and then, exhausted, relaxed her whole body.

"Oh God, that was amazing," she breathed, "leave your fingers in me for a moment while I come down."

It had been an extraordinary exhilarating experience for all three of, the first time that they had participated in sex together. Katie felt incredibly good, she had been aroused to a new height and felt both excited and deeply naughty at the same time. She loved it. She had no inhibitions now with going ahead with the fourth part of her plan!

Plan Part 4.

"I thought we might take a stroll down along the riverbank," said John to Katie and Colin. "What do you think?"

"You two can go, but I want to take a shower and do my hair," replied Katie.

John and Colin left for their walk, leaving Katie alone. She went upstairs, took a long warm shower and then went to her bedroom to blow dry her hair. Katie then applied her favourite body lotion all over her skin before sitting down to apply a little makeup. She took her time, taking extra care to make herself look her best, as tonight she wanted to look absolutely stunning for when the lads returned. Just as she was applying the finish touches, she heard them return.

She went downstairs with a bowl of hot water, towel and her shaving equipment. She was wearing only a white bathrobe and a sexy pair of white lacy knickers. She went into the living room.

"Did you have a nice time?" she inquired of them both.

"Yeah, it was OK," answered John.

"Hey, you're looking rather fabulous," commented Colin. "White suits you!"

"Well, you know I do my best for you," said Katie. "I've done everything, but I needed to shave down there, and I find it hard to do that myself, so I needed some help. Any volunteers?"

Katie looked deliberately at Colin and saw John grin. Colin needed no second asking of course and immediately volunteered to help, so she put the shaving equipment on the floor next to the sofa. She lay down on the sofa, opened the bathrobe and without any hesitation, pulled her knickers down and off.

"Come along then, make sure you do a thorough job, I don't want any prickly bits afterwards," ordered Katie.

"Oh yes madam, very careful," said Colin, winking at Katie.

Colin knelt down beside the sofa, applied shaving cream slowly to Katie's pussy and then began to work with the razor. He did a thorough job of shaving Katie while of course getting a close-up view of her pussy. He was, as instructed, most careful and took his time, carefully pushing the lips of her pussy aside as he shaved her. Katie could see just how turned on he had become by the bulge in his jeans. When he had finished, Katie leaned over to survey his handiwork.

"Great job, not a scratch, thank you," she said.

"Very much my pleasure," he answered.

"But aren't you going to test your handiwork, make sure there are no prickly bits left anywhere?" she asked.

"Test it? How do you mean, test it?" he asked, unsure what she meant.

Katie, looking Colin straight in the eye, said, "I rather think we should do a proper scientific test. Part one, for you to take your clothes off. Part two, you get on the sofa with me. Part three, you push your penis fully into my vagina. Part four, move it up and down to feel if you've done a good job."

"Really?" he asked.

"Yes, really," she replied.

John sat up now, obviously thrilled at what was about to happen. This was the moment he had been waiting for to see Katie having sex with Colin. Colin stood up, moved across next to Katie on the sofa and began to undress. As he did so, Katie sat up and removed her white bathrobe.

"I want to be completely nude for this, nothing on at all, just my bare skin," she said provocatively.

She looked at Colin, now completely stripped, standing in front of her, his cock fully erect. While no longer than average it was thick and he had a big head on it. It stood up perfectly straight and looked very tempting to Katie.

"Hmm, you look pretty good, quite a big boy, come a bit closer," said Katie.

She leaned forward a little and taking his erection in her fingers ran her tongue up it from his balls to the tip. He shuddered. She sat up even straighter and pulled his cock down towards her.

"In my mouth," she said. "But don't you dare come!"

With that, she opened her mouth, slid the head of his cock in and began using her tongue to massage it. She gripped his shaft firmly with one hand as she sucked him and used her other hand to squeeze his balls. Colin groaned with pleasure while John looked on, utterly amazed as he had not expected Katie to do anything like this.

Katie pulled back, taking Colin out of her mouth.

"Come on," she said, "get down on here with me."

She turned and lay back on the sofa, her legs together. Colin knelt before her, and as he did so, she opened her legs for him, inviting him forward between he silk thighs. He leaned over her and began to kiss her breasts and nipples, making them harder as he did so. She pushed his head further down her body, and he knew what she wanted. His tongue arrived at the top of her lips, and he used it to tease her before going further. She arched her back as he slid his mouth down over her pussy and began to eat her, making her squirm with pleasure. She gasped as he found her clit and began to suck on it. He wasn't quite finished though as now he searched for the entrance to her vagina with his tongue and when found he aroused her even more. She was becoming quite wet.

"Owww, enough, stop," she murmured. "Come up here, I want you."

She lifted her legs back as he moved to mount her, wrapping them around his waist. She could feel his erection now, searching for the entrance, probing at her. She slightly moved her hips to help him find her, and she felt the head of his cock begin to penetrate her. He moved slowly, pushing into her vagina, taking his time. She squeezed him with her legs as he did so. She felt utterly turned on by the moment, conscious that John was watching and excited by having a new man inside her. Colin now pushed into her, his cock hard with excitement, her vagina stretching to take him.

"Oooofffffffff," exclaimed Katie as he pressed fully up into her until all of him was enveloped by the pink warmth of her pussy.

Colin held her thighs as he began to move back and forth, each time thrusting deep inside her. Katie started to use her legs to squeeze him and move with him, pushing onto him each time he thrust forward. He felt big inside of her, she could feel the head of his cock as it kept sliding into her, followed by the thick shaft.

"Agh, agh, agh..." Katie purred with every stroke.

John sat on the edge of his seat, glued to the action before him. He watched as the two of them moved together, locked together, Colin inside Katie, both ever more aroused. From where he was sitting he could see Colin's cock each time it thrust up into Katie, he could see her breasts wobble slightly, the nipples totally erect and he could hear her puff and pant as they made love. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

"Oh jeepers, you're going to make me come," exclaimed Katie.

She put her hands on Colin's shoulders, pressed up harder with her hips and then climaxed. Colin felt her come, her body taught, her legs squeezing harder, and her vagina gripping his shaft. He stopped moving and just pressed hard up into her.

She threw her head back, her mouth open wide.

"Oooooooowwwwww! Owww, oowww, oowww oowww," she gurgled as she hit the top of her orgasm, her body shaking and her fingers digging into Colin's body. He held her body tightly, slightly pulling her up as he continued to push into her, his hips pressing firmly down into her. As she came out of the orgasm, he resumed moving, steady full thrusts, each one making her gasp as he reached fully in her. He gazed down at her, naked underneath him, fully absorbed in their lovemaking, her back arching slightly with every thrust.

Katie gripped his thighs, her fingers digging into him while he now held her tightly, his hand each side of her chest, pulling her onto him as he moved on her. She felt fantastic for him, her pussy moving in complete rhythm, her vagina silky smooth allowing him to appreciate her fully, his cock reaching right to the top of her with each stroke.

He quickened the pace, and as he did so, Katie pulled her legs back, holding them under her knees, letting him bear down into. She gasped as he did so. "Jeez, feel that," she exclaimed. They were now more urgent, both locked together, fully aroused and anticipating the climax.

"Ouwff, ouwff, ouwff," gasped Katie as he took her, his hips and back pressing back and then forward down into her. She could sense him approaching his climax, he was stronger now, bigger. As Colin got very close to coming, Katie planted her feet on the sofa. She lifted her hips up so that John had a clear view of them locked together and would be able to see Colin come inside her.

"You're going to make me come," he said to her, perhaps as a signal or maybe to ask what he should do.

"Come on, Col, do it in me," she said.

Needing no further urging, he thrust his cock fully into her, right up to the hilt. She felt him tense, and his cock harder as he prepared to come, his whole body ready for that ultimate moment of pleasure. She arched her back and pushed her hips up higher and onto Colin, locking them both tightly together. This gave John an even better view of her pussy, now filled by Colin's cock. She stretched out her arms above her head, extending her body so that Colin could look down on her and John could see her as the moment of climax happened.

Katie was totally aroused by now and eager for Colin to ejaculate into her, the moment she adored in lovemaking. Her nipples were bigger than ever, hard and standing up like bullets. She looked amazing. Colin grabbed Katie's thighs and with a final deep pushed all of his hard cock fully into her.

"Yeah, now," yelped Katie.

With a loud grunt, he climaxed and forcefully ejaculated while pushed deep inside her. She felt the sperm spurting out of him and into her, hot at the top of her vagina.

"Ouuffff," Katie gasped as the hot sperm entered her, "Oh Col, I can feel you spunking, oh fuck that feels gorgeous, ooooowww, push."

She turned her head toward John and smirked, as if to say, there, what do you think of that, I'm letting Colin have a big orgasm and letting him squirt all of his sperm deep inside me.

She pushed up against Colin once more and using all her pelvic muscles squeezed hard, making him cry out.

"Oh, fucking hell Katie."

He pulled back, thrust into her and with a yell, he ejaculated again, delivering yet more sperm inside her. She could feel the head of his cock pulsating in an involuntary spasm; squirt, squirt, squirt, right up inside of her, his body making sure that every last drop of his cum was sent to her. She began to jerk her hips up and down, pressing Colin into her, making sure that he got the ultimate experience on his fist time coming into her.

John sat with his eyes glued to the action that was happening just feet away. He had been uncertain about Colin finishing inside Katie. Still, now he was aroused more than ever as he watched Colin ejaculating and grasping Katie's body. At the same time, she thrust up her hips to receive his sperm inside her. John tingled with sexual excitement and knew that he wanted to take Katie very soon, as soon as Colin had withdrawn.

Colin and Katie relaxed with a sigh, their climax over. He leaned over to kiss her on the neck and said: "That was amazing, thank you."

She just smiled at him and winked her eye, nothing more needed to be said. Colin then gently withdrew from her, sliding his wet cock out, pulling a little of his cum with it. Katie murmured as he did do. As Colin moved to stand up, Katie looked at John and said, "I'd like you to do the same now, come and make love to me."

John didn't need to be asked twice, he removed his clothes and was quickly in position in front of Katie. She was still on a high, stimulated by the situation, any inhibitions she may have had now abandoned. Katie was, secretly, thrilled at the prospect of being filled by a second lot of sperm. She thought about it mixing inside her. John was uncertain, he knew he would enter Katie immediately after Colin had ejaculated into her, and he wondered how she would feel.

He got into position, ready to enter her and she lifted her legs for him. He was totally erect, much harder than usual as he got ready to take her. He pushed forward into her and found that he quickly moved fully inside, all the way to the top. It felt weird at first, but then he began to enjoy moving in her, she was so lubricated, so slippery, it was a completely new sensation. They began to move quickly together, thrusting in unison, their desire for a climax together driving them on.

"Shoot it in me, fill me right up," she said. John was almost there, and her words drove him to his climax. He moaned as he came, pushing firmly into Katie and letting his sperm shoot out into her. As this happened, Katie also climaxed, with a yell of pleasure.

"Oh God, feel that," she called out as she felt John's spunk spurting into her. "Ooh, so much cum."

And so ended Katie's little plan to fulfil John's fantasy. She was pleased with the way everything had happened over the previous few weeks, that all three of them had been so happy to explore their relationship further. She was also excited to have had such erotic sexual adventures, especially having sexual intercourse with two men, one after the other. She felt very chuffed and very naughty!

John, Katie and Colin would go on to have sex together on two or three more occasions. Still, it never developed into a regular event, which is probably for the best.

12