A Needed Workout

Story Info
Jane is rewarded for going to the gym in her lucky shorts.
1.8k words
4.21
26.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the gym at my usual time, an hour before closing. I've had a long tough week and need a release. I don't usually like to spend money, but I've treated myself to a new pair of red and black shorts in preparation for my upcoming marathon. They fit me perfectly. The black stripes perfectly encircling my divinely taught ass. I'm eager to show them off to Randall.

I have been flirting with Randall for a little while now. Nothing too serious, but just enough that I have a pretty good notion that he's into me. I know he watches me when I work out. That's why I am so excited about today. Heretofore, he's successfully resisted becoming a cliché and hitting on me at the gym. I suppose he's afraid of coming off as too creepy. Instead, he employs a playful joking style of flirting. Charming sure, but I am ready for some action. I've been frustrated for a while and if this is ever gonna happen, I need to make it happen. It's high time I take control of my pleasure and happiness.

I reach my typical corner of the gym, in view of the rowing machines, Randall's workout of choice. I check my watch as I start stretching, he should be arriving any minute now. Randall is very punctual and loves his routines. Before the thought can leave my head, I see him walking towards the first rowing machine. The sight of him makes me smile from ear to ear. But I pretend not to notice him and go about my business. I can feel his gaze. It's covetous. Thoughts of ravishing him shoot through my mind. I can sense his eyes undressing me. In my mind, I am doing the same to him. My finger tracing his muscular chest as I stare into his baby blue eyes. He's a tad sweaty from a workout and I brush his messy hair from his forehead. He smiles at me with his super cute dual dimples, begging me to kiss them.

It's hard to concentrate on working out with these thoughts in my head. Every time I move to a new location, I can sense Randall making sure to keep himself in view. If I didn't know him, it would be hella creepy. But I know what I'm doing, I'm putting on a show. He knows too and is enjoying it thoroughly.

Squat time! Close to the end of my routine and a perfect opportunity to accentuate my ass in these new shorts. Right on queue, I catch Randall's eye and give him a big, coy smile. Sweat is running down my forehead, my legs are burning, my heart is racing, but my ass looks fucking divine. The lust-filled stare that Randall shoots in my direction, makes me forget all about the pain and drives me to do more.

There is barely anyone left in the gym as the "we're closing" announcement blares over the PA system. Luckily, Randall has a contact who lets us stay past closing. Randall can't resist any longer and finally approaches.

"Hey Jane," Randall says as seductively as he can muster.

"Hey, yourself," I reply with an arrogant wit.

"I talked to Ryan," he explains, "we can stay in the jacuzzi after they close while he does his paperwork in the back."

"Oh?" I say with a sarcastic who do you think you are, a smirk on my face. I begin wiping myself down with a towel and sexily drape it over my shoulder. With a hand on my hip, "What makes you think I want to do that?"

Suddenly, Randall grabs me by the waist and pulls me into himself, landing a big passionate kiss on my lips for the first time. The brashness of the action takes me completely by surprise. I am putty in his hands and instantly become wet from his confidence. He breaks the kiss and looks me in the eye.

"Those shorts told me," he says with a squeeze of my ass. "Meet me in the jacuzzi in 10min." I can't believe how wet this new Randall is making me. It definitely suits him. I watch his ass disappear into the men's locker room before I can gather the where-with-all to move.

In the locker room, I peel off my "get lucky" shorts and change into a skimpy bathing suit, totally not suitable for the gym, but I've kept it at the ready for just such an occasion. I stroll out onto the pool patio, the cool night air kisses my cheeks and hardening my nipples. My muscles ache with a ferocity that is only dampened by my current voracious sexual appetite.

Randall already sits waist-deep in the bubbling water and watches me stride like a sexy gazelle across the thickly lacquered boards of the patio. I smile back, drape my towel over the nearby chair, and tiptoe into the invitingly warm water. I sit across from him and match his confidence with a knowing smile and glance that could set a match alight. We sit in silence, fucking each other with our eyes, enjoying the tension, the company, the electricity between us. The silence is broken by a cascading series of metallic thunks, as the gym lights are turned off one by one, letting us know that everyone is gone.

Ryan, Randall's friend, pokes his head out the door, "headed back to do final count!" he shouts.

Randall gives him a saluting gesture without breaking eye contact with me. The moment is drawn out like a scythe. Razor-sharp, biting, enveloping. We both let it linger as we enjoy the rolling water massaging our muscles. Finally, Randall wades across the small gulf between the two of us. I feel his strong hands reach my knees and begin creeping up my thighs. My legs instinctively part as he approaches me dead center.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him more deeply than before. Our tongues dance as he pulls me close. Even completely submerged, I can tell that I am gushing wet. His hand reaches around to my ass and he pulls me towards him.

I can feel his erection through his swim trunks poking at my belly. All the while our lips are firmly pressed against one another. He pulls my swimsuit to the side exposing my ass and pussy. His hands slink down to between my legs and begins rubbing my clit. I moan with delight and squeeze him tighter. He slips a finger into my wanting pussy. A shudder of pleasure rips through my body. I want more. He inserts a second finger, spreading my pussy, intensifying the sensation. He hits my buttons just right, applying just the right amount of pressure and rhythm. I hold him tight as the pleasure floods over me. He rocks his hand faster and faster, caressing my g-spot with his fingers and rubbing my clit with his palm at the same time. It's perfectly delightful.

Before long I am adding a fair amount of liquid to the jacuzzi as I cum like a geyser. Squeezing his neck tightly, his other hand pinches my nipples. As my orgasm subsides he smiles and sits on the bench beside me, pulling me over to straddle him. He removes his swim trunks, his cock at full attention. I lower myself onto it and slowly let it fill me. I revel in the sensation, it's been a while since I've had this feeling. I begin riding him, adding to the waves of the bubbling water around me. I grasp his hair as I take control and grind on his cock. He reaches around and cups my ass as his fingers continue to explore and massage my pussy lips.

I lose myself as another orgasm begins to build within me. He picks me up with ease and I barely know what's happening as he carries me over to the pool chair. He lays me out on the chair and forces my legs wide, diving between them and lapping up my juices. He returns to his expert technique of fingering me as his tongue flicks at my clit. He encourages me to cum again, as he applies pressure to my g-spot once more. My muscles tighten, my knees go weak and I lose control of my faculties. I can't hold back and I'm soon squirting even more cum into his mouth. He happily laps it up, not missing a beat. It drips down his chin.

When I come to, Randall's cock is in front of my face. I eagerly swallow it in one fluid motion, slathering it with saliva. He grabs my hair and begins fucking my face, ramming his cock past my tonsils. I keep one hand on my pussy, gently massaging it to keep it juicy. I happily allow him to have his way with my mouth as I gag and spit all over his cock. He pulls out of my mouth, allowing me to catch my breath. I look up to him with big saucer eyes, ready and eager for whatever is next.

He pulls me up and spins me around, bending me over the back of the chair, pulling my ass into the air. My bikini bottom is still pulled to the side, he grabs my waist and pulls me towards him, plunging his cock deep into my throbbing pussy. I squeal with delight as he slams against my ass, pushing his cock as deep as he can get it. He pulls my hair with one hand causing me to arch my back and stick out my chest. Harder he pumps. He smacks my ass with his other hand causing it to welt up. The mixture of pain and pleasure is more than I can handle. I feel myself on the brink once more. Again he smacks my ass. Harder he pumps. Deeper he dives. His cock stretches my pussy to the limit. Again my knees go weak, he holds my waist tight and pulls me into him again and again. I feel his balls tighten as he is close to his climax. He lets go of my waist and with a confident, but not too cocky, command instructs me to, "Get on your knees and open your mouth."

I do exactly as I'm told in the blink of an eye. I assume the position and can't wait for his hot cum to coat my face. The first shot lands right on my nose, the second in my mouth, the third on my right cheek, the fourth on my chin. I lick it up with joy, wanting more. His body shudders with pleasure as he puts the tip of his cock on my outstretched tongue and I eagerly suck him dry with his cum dripping down my face.

We return to the jacuzzi to warm up and rinse off before round 2. He massages my neck, shoulders, and lower back, further breaking up all that tension I was carrying. I knew those shorts would do the trick.