A Neighbor in Need - A Duet

Story Info
Will he help a new neighbor with her embarrassing situation?
1.9k words
4.05
11.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Written from both his and her perspectives, starting with hers.)

I'm a new neighbor moving into the house next door on your cul-de-sac. You notice me carrying stuff with my friends back and forth from the truck, and you're getting ready to come over and introduce yourself. But as you approach, you notice I'm not wearing a bra and the sweat from moving has soaked through to make my top almost transparent -- you can not only see the perfect outline of my nipples, but the color too, thanks to my white tank.

You hesitate as you feel your cock grow and turn to pretend you're just checking on something in your yard, sending me a quick wave and smile.

I wave back and wonder why you haven't approached, I'm feeling a bit nervous about being new and alone to the neighborhood, but then I notice you adjust yourself as you head back inside and I look down to realize how exposed I am.

I'm a little embarrassed but also aroused. What an introduction.

A couple of days pass and I'm getting settled in. I haven't seen you again and I've yet to meet anyone else. I've thought about baking some cookies to have an excuse to come over and introduce myself, but I've felt too shy.

It's a hot afternoon and I go to scope out my garden plot in my backyard wearing only a tight and thin tank top and panties, thinking I'll have privacy back there. I can hear you in your backyard and I impulsively make some noise stacking some pots so you'll know I'm back here too.

The noises from your yard stop and I wonder if you've gone inside, but you've actually approached the hole in the fence you've known about for some time. You didn't mean to spy, you were just curious what I was up to, but upon seeing me so indecent, you freeze and can't take your eyes off me.

I go about my business, thinking you must have gone inside.

It's hot, and I'm dripping. I decide to take my shirt off while I dig in the dirt a bit. After a few minutes I realize how thirsty I am and decide to go back in for some water, wiping the dirt from my stomach, breasts, and arms as I walk to the door.

I'm locked out.

I start to panic and assess my options. I pull at a couple windows with no luck.

I sit down in despair, unsure of what to do next. I can't go around to the front, how embarrassing to expose myself like this to the whole cul-de-sac.

On the other side of the fence, you've lost your footing and I hear rustling. I decide the best course of action is to cover myself as much as possible and hop the fence to your backyard. Surely even if you're not out there, you must at least be home, it's only been a few minutes since I heard you actively moving around back there.

I pull my now dirty and sweat-covered tank top back on and adjust my undies to attempt to cover as much as my ass as possible. It's no use, they're not meant to cover much.

While I've been experiencing these unfortunate circumstances, you've deduced what's happening and quickly, as quietly as possible, move across the yard and slip through your back door. You don't want to embarrass me by being back there.

You notice when you get inside that there's a pair of shorts tossed over a chair on the back porch. For a moment, you think how relieved I would be to find them. But before you can allow yourself this chivalrous moment, you've already slipped back out and grabbed the shorts -- you have to see where this goes. You have to keep me exposed.

On the other side of the fence, I've collected a couple pots and have stacked them against the fence to boost myself over the side. It's cumbersome and I feel ungrateful. I hope you're not at a window watching me. I'm completely unaware you've been watching this whole time.

I've made it to the other side and I take in my surroundings, hoping to find something to cover myself with but realizing I'll have to approach your back door in just what I'm wearing.

I try to cover my tits with my arm and knock on the glass. You're sitting on the couch and turn, feigning shock to see me standing there.

You come to answer the door and I stumble through an incoherent explanation, turning bright red and backtracking to introduce myself, realizing you must not even know who I am.

You assure me it's an understandable mistake and offer to get me something to wear from the laundry room. I feel more at ease but do not realize the laundry room is behind me, separate from the inside of the house, and that you'll need to move past me to get to it.

You start towards me and my pussy pulses. This is unexpected, I thought I was too embarrassed to get turned on. I haven't moved and you coyly suggest I step aside so you can open the door for us. Again, I'm embarrassed and collect myself, giggling a bit and moving out of the way.

Inside the laundry room you open the dryer and start rummaging through, I can see your hands are moving around inside, but your eyes are peering at me beneath your arm. My pussy is so warm and getting wetter by the minute, I'm concerned it'll start to show. You stand and turn and inform me that unfortunately the clothes are not dry yet.

I don't know what's come over me. But I tell you that's alright, it's more important for me to slip out of my dirty clothes.

Your face turns scarlet and your cock immediately stiffens. I can see it instantaneously.

I ask if you want to help me.

The words barely leave my lips before you've pushed me against the door and torn my shirt.

You're pulling at my body and kissing along my neck and I'm already moaning. It's like I've been hungry for you since the moment I saw you pull at your cock that first day.

I don't even know your name but I know I want you deep inside me.

You turn me and thrust me against the dryer, peeling my panties from my wet pussy.

Suddenly, you start to slow and take your time. You marvel at the goosebumps forming across my tits and stomach. You want to take me in, not squander the time with immediate penetration.

You allow the tip of your cock to graze my stomach, then tipping your hips to angle it lower, between my legs. I'm breathing so heavily, you can see each breath fall ragged off my chest.

You use your fingers to circle my nipple and I shudder so hard it curls my toes.

You pull back and I can only just barely feel you against my pussy lips.

I can't stand it, I need you inside me.

I pull at your hips, but you pin my hand on the dryer.

I thrust my chest out to meet yours but you step back, only allowing enough space between us for my nipples to lightly touch your chest.

I whimper "please" as another shudder rolls through me.

You ask me to say it again.

"Please" I beg, urgency dripping from my tongue.

"Good girl," you tell me and pull me against you. Our bodies are suddenly completely flush with each other, your cock plunged deep inside me.

I completely lose it, my back arches and I cry out, all the anticipation culminating in this moment of intense pleasure.

You're so deep and so thick, hard as a fucking rock. Like your cock's been waiting for this moment for eternity.

You've lost all control now and you're plowing into me over and over, each thrust feeling like the first time you've ever felt pleasure.

--

The way my cock slightly curved up into you feels like it was made to fit your pussy.

On top of the actual fucking, a sense of inevitability comes over you and just makes you even wetter. Helping me slip even deeper, easily.

This was no mistake. This wasn't an unfortunate, embarrassing incident. This is exactly how you were always supposed to meet me.

Nearly nude.

Messy.

Pussy wet.

Face red.

Mind foggy.

This is correct.

Your blissful thinking is interrupted suddenly by a loud buzzer--

The washer was running, and it's announced it's halfway point in the cycle. It's about to start a rinse.

I stop fucking you, both of us shaken out of it.

There's a small window of time where we're at risk of coming to. Being embarrassed. Or worried. Or feeling like this is improper.

But before it can take hold, you look up into my eyes. Worried the moment might end. The concern on your face makes me throb inside you.

I glance off behind you briefly, but then look back to you, and smile.

At first you only see a comforting, neighborly smile. But as my hands slide up to yours and take a firm grip, you can see the smile turn mischievous.

I slowly use your arms to rotate your body, sliding down to also firmly grab and turn your hips.

As I slip out of you we both groan in disappointment.

You're now facing the washer, me behind you, my cock pinning you against it.

I brazenly grope your full tits from behind, using you as I like before continuing with my plan for using you.

Then one hand slips around in front of you. It lifts up the washer lid. You're confused for a moment. Am I going to do laundry while inside you?

You've already decided you're in a mood to happily let that happen.

But instead, I reach back toward your hand with mine. I gently take it. And I guide it toward a small button near the lid.

"You're going to hold this down until I say to stop. Ok?"

Your confused, but too horny to disagree. "Ok" you whisper.

I then push your finger down onto the button. Your pussy clenches in anticipation--

The washer starts again. And immediately you feel frigid, cold water splashing up in small, piercing drops onto your full chest.

The button must stop the washer from running when the lid is open, but I've made you force it to keep going.

I instantly slip by cock back inside you, having my way with you. I remove my hand from yours, but you have to keep it on the button. You promised you would.

So you do.

One of my hands is grabbing your arm, the other groping your tits.

The one on your arm bends you over. Lower. Lower. Closer to the water.

More splashes.

Harder nipples.

Deep gasps.

I'll hanging your tits over the splashing water. I'm doing exactly what I want with them. And I'm helping clean up my new neighbor's big, sweaty, filthy tits

You come, once, then again, being held there by my strong, controlling arms.

You don't notice the perfectly dry shorts on the shelf above you. You don't see what I could've offered you but chose not to.

But that's ok.

This is better.

Much better.

You muster enough curiosity to glance up at the dial on the washer--25 minutes to go.

As I see you looking up, I reach a hand around--and turn it back to add 20 more minutes.

You're going to be here awhile.

And so clean when you leave.