A New Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband's friend comes to visit.
2.6k words
4.2
20.9k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a surprise for you Princess," Rob whispered in my ear. I raised my head to look at him from my position cuddled along his side while he was stretched out on his back in our bed.

"Not all that surprised," I replied, eying the growing lump in his shorts.

He laughed. "The surprise is that I invited Zach to come stay with us in a few weeks," he said. "I hope that's okay. He mentioned that he wanted to come and so I invited him. I probably should have talked to you first given how things have changed," he said, looking a bit uncertain.

"Um. That's fine, I guess," I paused before admitting, "I am sort of nervous to see him though."

"Don't be nervous. It'll be like having him on the phone, only better. You've really enjoyed that lately," he teased.

"I'm not the only one," I huffed. "I think you are both really into it."

"Absolutely!" He rolled on top of me, pushed my legs apart and lifting my skirt in one smooth motion. I sighed with pleasure at the feel of his weight pushing my legs wide so his erection was cradled against my core. He began to rock his hips into me teasingly. "Whatever you want Princess. No need to be nervous. I'll take care of you."

In the weeks leading up to Zach's arrival, I realized that the guys were, in fact, making plans. Rob suddenly seemed reluctant to go anywhere near my ass. For a guy who loves ass play, it seemed out of character.

Zach, oblivious to my nervousness and less concerned with tact, came clean during our next call that he was very excited to try anal while he was in town.

"What!?!" I stuttered. "I think we might need to talk about that!"

"We did," Zach replied. "That first time on the phone. You said you wanted me to and that Rob would teach me how, remember?"

Remembering the filthy things I'd said on the phone to Zach while Rob sodomized me, I felt my face heat up. "I remember," I said quietly, "but maybe we should talk about it again now that I can think clearly."

"Oh, Rob and I did already and it's totally up to you of course. But hopefully by the time I get there, you'll be craving it. I'll be so careful, baby. I promise I'll do exactly what he tells me."

Rob chose that moment to slip his hand between my legs. As my body started to soften, he murmured, "keep talking to her Zach." Before I knew it, my legs were spreading and I realized that the odds of my refusing them when they both wanted something probably weren't great. They were dangerously seductive when working in tandem.

Zach flew in on a Friday evening. Rob went to pick him up at the airport but wouldn't let me come along because he wanted to talk with Zach alone and lay out the ground rules. As he drove off, I wondered if anyone was planning to tell me the ground rules.

When they showed up together an hour later, I was feeding the kids dinner. Zach threw his bag down and swept me up into a big hug before the boys jumped on him, demanding an arm wrestling match. We ate, opened a bottle of wine, and watched a Pixar movie with the kids before Rob herded them upstairs to bed.

Zach and I sat on the back porch, drinking and talking while we waited for Rob. I asked him whether he was dating anyone.

"No," he said, suddenly serious. "Of course not. Why?"

"Well, you're 40 now, old man. I just worry that you might be missing out on finding your person because you're distracted by us," I replied.

"It's sweet of you to worry about me," he replied, his voice taking on that smooth quality from our phone calls, "but I'm a big boy." He winked at me. "I'll be okay."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Forget I said anything. But if things change for you in that respect, it's okay. We want you to be happy, whatever that means for you."

Rob came out then wearing his swim trunks and announced that the kids were in bed and it was time to hit the hot tub. I ran inside and changed into my suit and threw on my robe. By the time I returned to the back porch and made my way out to the hot tub on the patio, the guys had already refilled our drinks and jumped in.

I shrugged out of my robe and turned to hang it on the hook. The lights hung in the tree over the hot tub glowed softly and as I turned back around I heard Rob tell me to stop.

"Turn back to the hook and stretch up again," he said. His voice had taken on the commanding tone that I love. I did what he said, tossing my hair and looking back at them over my shoulder. "Like this?" I asked.

"Yes, perfect," Rob all but growled. I arched my back a bit more and was rewarded with a soft "good girl."

I smiled back at them. "If you're done, may I get in?"

Zach groaned. "I'm just trying not to make a mess in my pants right now, so if you could get in and hide some of that from view, I'd appreciate it."

I giggled as stepped into the tub. Taking my time to let them have another eyeful. Men are visual creatures, and I knew my pink bikini flattered me. The water glowed blue beneath the churn of the jets, hiding me from view as I sank down slowly into the warmth.

"Didn't take the edge off before you got here?" I asked Zach.

"Yes, in the airport bathroom between flights," he said, looking sheepish.

"Oh, that's kinda hot," I smiled at him. He groaned softly again and then leaned forward, like he was about to reach for me but a sharp "no" from Rob had him settling back against the hot tub wall again.

Interesting. There was no irritation or embarrassment on either of their faces. The order was issued and obeyed without hesitation. I wondered if this was part of the ground rules that I didn't know.

They were both quiet, so I said "I'm excited you're here Zach, but I'm also extremely nervous."

"Rob told me," he said simply. "There's no reason to be nervous. It's just me. There's no pressure. I've been flying thousands of miles to see you for years without any expectations. I'll follow the rules."

"Maybe it would help if I knew what rules we are talking about," I replied.

Zach looked at Rob. "They aren't her rules?"

"I came up with them for her," Rob replied. When he saw my expression, he added, "I didn't want you to stress about it, Princess."

"I just think it might help me feel more secure if I actually know the rules," I added with a huff. Knowing I had a much better chance of getting information from Zach, I crossed my arms below the water to push my breasts up while looking up at him and worrying my bottom lip with my teeth. "Tell me the rules Zach, please?"

He glanced at Rob and laughed. "How do you ever say no to her?"

"She is extremely spoiled," Rob replied.

"There are three rules: 1) I can't initiate, 2) even if you initiate, I'm not allowed to have any kind of sexual contact with you without Rob present, without his permission, and 3) I'm not allowed to upset you in any way, ever," Zach explained.

I laughed at number three, causing them both to smile. "Seems like he might have set you up for failure with that last one," I said with a smirk.

"Now that you know, perhaps you can cut me a little slack on occasion," he quipped.

"We'll see," I replied. As we chatted our way back into less intense subjects, I grabbed my drink and slid around the side of the tub to Rob. He spread his legs and I snuggled in between them, leaning back against his chest. With one hand he anchored me against him amid the swirling water. I could see open curiosity on Zach's face about the whereabouts of Rob's hidden hand.

After a few minutes Rob grumbled that he was overheating. He released me and pushed me out of his lap. I made a pouty face and slid over to Zach, who immediately made room for me between his legs. As I snuggled back against him I was treated to a soft "good girl" in my ear.

Zach's hands stayed firmly planted on the sides of the hot tub. I decided I could relax more if he held me in place, so I pulled his right hand down into the water and onto my hip.

"That's where Rob's was," I said out loud, answering Zach's unspoken question.

"Whatever you want baby," he soothed. I slowly relaxed into him while the guys chatted. I finished my wine but was too comfortable to bother going for a refill. Rob offered to grab us all new drinks and hopped out of the tub to head up to the house.

Focusing on me, Zach chuckled. "You seem less nervous now."

"Heat and wine tend to relax me," I replied.

"I like you relaxed," he said.

"You aren't too hot?" I asked.

"Not at all," he said. "And between us, I don't think Rob was either. He just wanted to give you a little push."

I sat quietly thinking about it. Rob returned and distributed our drinks. I took a sip as he looked me over, making sure I was content. I smiled at him and set my drink to the side, leaning back against Zach again. I slipped my hand over his and moved it down lower, over top of my bathing suit, between my gently spread legs.

He tensed up slightly.

"That's better," I sighed.

"What is?" Rob asked.

"Just getting more comfortable," I said to smiling over at him with what I'm sure was a naughty grin.

"Are you trying to get Zach to break rule two?" he asked.

"Not at all," I replied, pausing as I slid a leg over top of each of Zach's knees so I was spread wide. I heard his breath catch. "The rule was that you had to be present for any sexual contact I initiated, not that you had to be able to see it."

"Where is his hand?" Rob asked.

"Where I put it." I replied with a giggle.

He pushed the jets button on the control panel, stopping the churn of water around us. As the water settled and he took in the sight, he smiled. "Slutty little Princess," he murmured before hitting the button to turn the jets back on, his own hand disappearing below the water.

Behind me Zach started to breath again until I rolled my hips up into his hand. "Finger me," I sighed. I saw my husband nod, and Zach's fingers brushed aside the material covering me. A long finger sank into my body and then slowly withdrew. It felt exquisite. The movement repeated, and then again, and again. A quick, heavy push and then a long, teasing slide back along the front wall of my vagina. Good God!

I moaned and squirmed, causing Zach to grip my hip with his other hand. Rob hit the jets button again and the water settled. He watched as Zach pushed me steadily towards climax. The same voice that had spewed filth in my ear over the phone slid over me like cool silk.

"Shhhhh. Not yet baby. When you come apart, he's going to take you from me. Let me enjoy you spread for me for just a bit longer. Let me feel your hot little cunt wrapped around my finger for a few more seconds. Wait. Wait for Rob to tell you. Look at him so he knows you're ready."

I locked eyes with Rob. He surged forward across the water and slid his finger into my pussy alongside of Zach's, matching his rhythm.

"That's it Princess. Cum for us," Rob ordered. I came unglued, thrashing against Zach's hold as my orgasm tore through me. As soon as the waves slowed, I relaxed back against Zach's chest, closing my eyes. But not for long. Seconds later Rob snatched me up and pulled me down in his lap facing Zach.

"Told you," Zach mouthed at me silently with a smirk.

Rob pulled my bikini bottoms down roughly. He'd already freed himself from his trunks and made quick work of positioning me on top of his cock, pushing it between my thighs a few times before changing the angle of my hips and pressing into me. I gasped at the intrusion. His hands gripped me by the hips he bounced me on his lap, causing little splashes as the underside of my boobs slapped against the water.

"Oh, god, Daddy," I moaned quietly as I bounced.

"That's a good girl," he replied. "Untie your top, Princess. Let Zach see." I reached up and untied the straps fastening my swimsuit behind my neck and back, exposing my breasts as they smacked against the water.

Zach stood up and leaned back to sit on the edge of the hot tub untying the top of his shorts and pulling them down. My eyes went helplessly to his cock and he stroked himself slowly, clearly putting on a little show for me. God, he was hot. I bounced myself harder on Rob.

"I think she's getting a little worked up," Rob laughed. "Princess, do you want to suck him?" I nodded, and Rob stood up holding me on his cock and pushing me forward until I was kneeling on the seat right in front of Zach, my hands resting on the edge of the tub on either side of his hips. He continued to stroke himself, watching as Rob fucked me from behind. I looked up at him expectantly, drawing his attention.

"Are you going to ask nicely?" Zach asked with a cocky grin.

"Probably not," I snapped back. "I seem to remember you liking this a lot last time. Maybe you should ask nicely."

"Suck him, Princess," Rob ordered and I rolled my eyes at Zach but obediently lowered my mouth onto his cock, savoring the feeling as the head slid over my tongue, applying pressure to the underside while I wet his shaft.

"Fuck yes," Zach moaned, leaning back to let me work. I watched his face as I took him all the way down my throat at once and licked his balls with my tongue. His eyes got big, abs clenching and balls pulling up as I teased them with my tongue. He was going to blow any second. Rob spanked my ass, laughing.

"Play nice you two," he grunted. I pulled off Zach's cock and took a deep breath.

"Remember who should ask nicely next time," I said, tugging Zach's balls a bit and then getting back to work. Rob sank us into a nice rhythm, pushing me up and down Zach's wet cock with each thrust. After a few minutes I felt the tension of an oncoming orgasm building. Rob could feel it and started pushing harder, pulling my hips firmly toward him with each thrust. Slamming into me and making a little waves in the water with his hips. The splash struck Zach's balls as he slipped farther into my throat. His balls started to pull up again and I felt myself tip over the edge, triggering Rob, who pulled me back off Zach's cock as he came inside me. As the last spasms ran through me, I felt Zach's cum hitting my face as he groaned.

"Well, we're probably going to have to shock the water again," Rob commented when we could all breathe again.

[To be continued]