All Comments on 'A New Adventure Pt. 02'

by Naughtygirl201

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is very hot. My husband has a friend I would very much be open to playing like this with.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cuck’s friend visits, and whore is double stuffed.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow this very hot, in fact so hot, you win the award for rewriting this exact same story for the (drum roll please) 3795th time in LW.

Picture balloons and streams falling through the closet ceiling!!!! Sorry. but the law says closets have to be dry, so have a Pepsi and be proud!!

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Another hot installment, very easy to read, cant wait to hear more. I am particularly interested in if you ever broke the rules, or started to, and Rob caught you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic little 26thNC/arranger/iammweasel whines like a little bitch about these stories and then shoots his whole wad on the same lame comments day in and day out. Take the dick out of your mouth for once, it’s rotting your brain, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this story. Next chapter please.

sixfoot4sixfoot4about 1 year ago

Hot. It did what Lit stories are meant to do.

mybob301mybob301about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much looking forward to chatting about it all.

Bogey3Bogey311 months ago

Love the stories. Looking forward to more

heathrowinneoheathrowinneo5 months ago

Great stories, hope to see more of your work.

RuggerrRuggerr3 months ago

Very sexy Naughtygirl! Ignore any sad negative comments here from those who are small minded. The first story was well done, and you keep the passion flowing.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly2 months ago

Secy as hell. Hope you continue the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous