All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 01'

by KiryusAna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Need more

Need more. The story needs more length. It stops too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great start ... more, please

Not much plot but filled suspense and many emotions. Looking forward to sequels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Noncon

Pretty sure this belongs in the non con category even if they end up developing a romance in the future

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
More Coming!

I promise that there is much more of Kiryu and Ana coming very very soon! This was just an introduction, testing the waters, and now that I've learned some of how this site works, chapters and parts will be much much longer, and there will be some very exciting things happening!!! I'm even more excited than you are, and I hope you guys will enjoy the future content!

Submisky35Submisky35almost 5 years ago
More coming, please

Liked this a lot, but is there more to this tale coming or must we make it up ourselves. "A New Beginning" needs a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Potential

The story so far appears to have potential although it doesn’t qualify as BDSM regardless of the fact that he bought her as a slave and has told her that he’s her master. Slave and master are just empty words.

Currently what he is, is a fucking disgusting creep and a very poor example of a human being. I thought I was going to be reading a BDSM story, master and slave in a caring relationship can be a very beautiful thing. To be honest I’m still a little stunned about his blasé attitude at buying another human being. I’m willing to keep going for now.

Tess (UK)

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaover 4 years agoAuthor
Reply To Tess

Yes, I could honestly not agree more about the BDSM category. It was an immense mistake on my part, made because I did not feel that it would ultimately qualify as a Non-Consent/Reluctance story because of the material planned for later. I am currently attempting to resolve the issue and change the category, but I am still hesitant to mark it as a Non-Consent.. I know that I don't like those kind of stories, and I know a lot of other people don't either, and I tried to make excuses because it is only fiction, however You are correct, and I have every intention to fix it. I hope You will read my other story titled Live To Please, and enjoy a true BDSM short story, and my upcoming story that will appear closer to Valentines Day.

Thank You for the constructive criticism, and willingness to continue reading my material, and I hope to not disappoint You with my future writings.

Best wishes,

~ ana

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your writing style, and like the way you portrayed him as a loaner, and wanted her not to be overly friendly. It's late, but I can't wait to read more chapters tomorrow night. 🐱

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiryusAna@KiryusAna
Just a girl writing stories about her fantasies. My content will consist mainly of power exchange and rough BDSM themes along with Sexual Slavery. If this entices you, I am glad and I hope you enjoy it! (Any stories involving Ana and Kiryu share credit with my (former) Master...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES