All Comments on 'A New Cure for Anxiety Pt. 02'

by Zoe_Curious

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot!

I love how both of them are uninhibited, reluctantly... can't wait for part 3!!

TitanTitsTitanTitsover 3 years ago

You are so talented. I'm really happy to see you publishing!

SlofredSlofredover 3 years ago

So is he going to become a source as well? This could become a new pandemic

5 stars for a new concept.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wink

Much enjoyed but you leave me wanting more, I see part 3 being 3 pages ? Her breast milk will now produce a supply, as her boyfriend and the Dr must be hooked, phase 3 probably need a house call to see the interaction between the 3 on them. Deeper deeper.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cool Concept

I want more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You've got a very good concept going, and very descriptive.

The only problems I could find were the POV changes. In the first chapter, there was a slipup where you talked in the 1st Person, and then this you slipped up and talked in the 2nd person.

Other than that, very hot story!

wittychittywittychittyalmost 2 years ago

well, I wasn't expecting that... the author has an inventive mind

DomCowboy69DomCowboy693 months ago

Wow! You have an amazing imagination! I give the good doctor credit. If it was me running the study, young Anna (aka you;) ) would have been bent over my desk, spanked and then fucked hard. Hopefully this will happen in the next chapter. Most of these stories get me hard. Very few make me cum. I have a feeling that this next chapter will do the trick. I'll be reading it tomorrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZoe_Curious@Zoe_Curious
Hello comrades, have you come to seize the means of production? Just kidding. Sort of. Well, I don't really know what to say other than the fact that my time on Lit has been a super positive exploration :) When I first signed up I was bi-curious (hence the name, which I wish...