A New Era At School

Story Info
Studying hard earns a chinese beta a dream partner.
1.9k words
4.24
4.6k
5

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren Liu, the school nerd, and son of Chinese immigrants walked toward the school library with butterflies in his stomach. He was thrilled that he had fooled around with the most beautiful woman in school, Sarah Brown, the past Friday, and was eager to get his part of the calculus assignment started. He deliberately took a longer route that went past the principal's office, hoping to avoid Sarah as he had promised he would.

As he walked into the library, he heard the door of the principal's office open. He glanced over his shoulder and saw Sarah's father, Chief Brown, step out, shake hands with the principal, and leave. He wondered what that was about but decided he would message Sarah in the evening regarding it.

He stepped into the library, selected a macroeconomics book, and sat in a cubicle by himself in the back. He quickly digested the material, took notes, and headed to his class.

After class, he walked to his locker to have lunch and realized cheerleading practice had started. As he ate by himself, he looked out the hall window and saw his beloved Sarah Brown, wearing the typical sexy cheerleader uniform: tight tank top and short frilly miniskirt. Her hair was tied in a bun and she was wearing her contacts.

Luckily he managed to finish his lunch, but couldn't resist regularly glancing at Sarah's gorgeous legs and tight buttocks moving in rhythm to the performance. Unfortunately, the sight of his beloved displaying her beauty was too much, and he felt an erection forming in his pants; good thing he remembered in the morning to wear a groin cup to hide it. Good advice from his father.

However, Darren soon felt uncomfortable as his erection fought against the groin cup holding it down. Terrified, he wanted to run home, until he remembered Sarah's promise.

He quickly took out his phone, and looked at his contact list for Sarah Brown; it wasn't hard as his contact list only had his father, mother, brother, sister, his naval reserve base, and Sarah on it. He checked over his shoulder to make sure he was alone, then pressed her name.

Sorry...are you busy? he typed.

Darren waited about ten minutes, which felt like an eternity, then resolved to run to a public bathroom a block from school and take care of his erection the old-fashioned way.

Locking his belongings away, he ran down the stairs and made it to the schoolyard when his phone buzzed.

He quickly took out his phone and checked the screen: it was Sarah texting him back.

Sorry...was finishing practice. I'm alone now. Video call me, Sarah texted.

Darren called her, and her gorgeous face appeared on his phone.

"Is everything OK? Is anyone giving you trouble?" Sarah asked, showing concern.

"No. But remember what we talked about Friday night?" Darren asked quietly.

Sarah couldn't help but giggle.

"Yes...of course. Everything," she whispered.

"I screwed up. I watched you at cheerleading practice," he tried to explain.

"I understand. It's ok," replied Sarah. Now she had to think of a solution for his hard problem.

Suddenly she was struck by enlightenment; Sarah realized that no one would be in the basement cheerleading supplies room now. Her team was all at the cafeteria having lunch no doubt, probably trying to show off their trophy relationships by sitting next to their vapid jock boyfriends.

"You know where we lock up the cheerleading equipment?" asked Sarah quietly.

Darren nodded stressfully.

"Go around the front and use the janitor's door so no one sees you," she said.

Darren quickly ran around the front which was now empty, and snuck in the janitor's door, making sure nobody saw him.

At the same time, Sarah covertly entered a maintenance door and entered the cheerleading equipment room from a staff entrance. She closed and locked the door behind her as a precaution, then texted Darren.

"Text me when you get to the door. Make sure NO one is around," she typed into her phone.

Soon her phone beeped.

Here. Nobody around said Darren's text message.

Sarah carefully opened the door, grabbed Darren, and pulled him into the dark equipment storage locker. She then slid the deadbolt into place, took his hand, and brought him into a quiet room without windows. She closed that room's door, locked it, then turned on the light.

Darren could not help but stare at her; the dim light reflected off her long blonde hair, giving her beautiful face a radiance. He felt as if he was looking up at an angel.

"Wow, you look so beautiful," Darren honestly stammered, while wiggling uncomfortably in his shorts because his hard penis wanted to be free.

Sarah beamed proudly knowing she had her target fully infatuated with her; she also took a beat to look down at Darren. Her first impression of him was that he was ugly, but now his golden-tanned Chinese complexion seemed to glow, which attracted her. For some reason, he was growing on her quickly.

Then they both leaned forward and kissed tenderly on the lips.

"We have about fifteen minutes, so let's be quick," whispered Sarah, and she unzipped his shorts and reached inside.

"What's this?" she asked, feeling a hard artificial barrier below. She giggled softly, amused at the surprise she found between her and his manhood.

"It's a groin cup. To hide it," Darren explained quietly.

"That was smart," Sarah exclaimed quietly. She smiled at him, proud of his ingenuity.

With that, she pulled his shorts, groin cup, and boxers down, freeing his frustrated dark yellow erection.

She then knelt and took his rock-hard shaft in her hand, and ran her tongue over his engorged glans. Sarah then lifted his member and began licking the underside of his shaft.

Darren moaned in appreciation. He began to thrust against her tongue, but the increased friction between their flesh still wasn't enough to calm his erection.

Running out of time, Sarah stood up and began stroking his shaft exactly as Darren demonstrated on their last video call. As she stroked his rod vigorously, she took his left hand and placed it on her right breast. Reaching behind his neck, she pushed his mouth onto hers, and they began their tongue dance.

Darren's hand began to squeeze and fondle her right breast over her top and bra. He then reached across to repeat with her left breast. After a short while, he was hit with an epiphany; his fingers traced down her torso to where her top met the waistband of her shorts, then pulled her top out of her shorts. Slipping his hand underneath her top, he cupped her breasts over her bra and applied more sensuous fondling.

Soon their breathing became heavier, but frustratingly enough, still no orgasm for either. Sarah pressed her thumb harder against the base of Darren's erect shaft and rubbed his glans on each pump of his penis.

Darren used his free hand to unbutton her shorts and reach into the opening. His fingers searched her panties until they found the waistband, upon which he tried to wiggle them underneath her panties.

Sarah quickly grabbed his hand, pulled the invading fingers out of her panties, and placed them on the front of her undergarment.

"Please Darren, I'm not ready for that yet," Sarah whispered firmly.

Darren nodded, still furiously pumping into her hand. He focused on rubbing up and down the front of her panties, trying to slip his fingers between the crotches of her shorts and underwear. Sarah appreciated his stroking the front of her panties as his fingers brushed her clitoral hood repeatedly; she also appreciated his complete respect for her boundaries.

Soon both were bucking their loins against each other's hands and fingers in a carnal rhythm, and their breathing also synchronized.

Suddenly Darren pumped hard into Sarah's hand, leaving a drop of semen on it. His orgasm caused his finger to rub Sarah's clitoris extra roughly, and she involuntarily bucked her loins against his fingers in joy.

Satisfied enough, they kissed tenderly to conclude their intimate interlude. They both began fixing their clothes and putting their shorts back on.

"Feel better now?" Sarah asked coyly.

"Yes. Thanks," Darren whispered sincerely.

"Were you afraid I wouldn't help you with your hard-on?" Sarah asked quietly, staring him straight in the eyes.

Darren hesitated, but then decided to be honest; he nodded with guilt written all over his face.

"It's OK. Trust me, OK?" Sarah begged quietly.

"I trust you," Darren responded quietly.

"You can call me anytime after school now. I'm usually at home as I got to pull my grades up to get into college," Sarah said quietly while buttoning her shorts back up. She was now fully dressed again.

"Can I call you tonight then? We need to get more done for the calculus project," Darren honestly said, as he pulled shorts over his groin cup and zipped them up.

Sarah smiled and nodded. Well, he had a very good point there.

"You go back out the way you came. Act as if no one was here," Sarah whispered.

Darren quickly opened the main door, checked that no one was around, and happily jogged to his class without a worry on his mind. He also noted it was a lot easier to jog without an erection.

Sarah went back the way she came, being extra careful to avoid staff and students as she snuck back into the main hallway, and headed to her next class.

Sarah felt relaxed for the rest of the school day, able to focus on her lectures without boredom. She was honest with Darren; she wanted to go beyond just being a high school graduate.

Darren too had settled into a calm and confident state; without an erection between his legs, he no longer felt discomfort and walked with a straight spine for the first time since coming to Bayville. He surprised himself when he did not panic when he accidentally crossed paths with the basketball team and their captain and was even more astounded when they all moved to the other side of the hall to avoid him.

For the rest of the day, his classes went smoothly and he was completely focused on the lectures; so focused he did not think of Sarah once. Only when he got on the bus home did he notice Sarah conversing with the captain of the basketball team out front. He saw Sarah turn away from the basketball captain, take out her phone, and play with it but without anyone watching.

Darren took a good look at her gorgeous legs and long blonde hair as the bus quickly took him past them and didn't sport an erection thanks to Sarah's fondling back in the cheerleaders' room. Deep down, he felt very good as he was now fondling and grinding his arch-enemy's beautiful ex-girlfriend. As he turned to look forward, he heard his phone beep. He pulled it up and looked at the message.

It was from Sarah, sent at roughly the time she was using her phone behind the basketball captain's back. There were no words; just a heart emoji.

Sarah waved the basketball captain off; after she and her father wrote a letter of complaint to the principal about how he treated Darren you'd think he'd get smarter. Well, at least he apologized to her.

Sarah smiled as she got into her car with her girlfriends to drive them home. It felt good knowing she found a guy so quickly that both she and her father liked him. It also felt great that she had been secretly grinding and fellating the one guy in school that her annoying conceited ex-flame loved to bully.