Focusing on The Project

Story Info
They say it helps improve focus...
1.6k words
3.88
5.9k
6

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren walked quickly to the coffee shop, ordered two hot green teas, and walked to the parking lot in the back. He understood why Sarah chose this spot, as it was a little further from school and the parking lot was hidden in the back, away from the prying eyes of gossiping students.

He stood for a while, waiting for her before his confidence waned. He worried that she was setting him up for a prank, that she would soon lure him into a trap, and that the fooling around they did together meant nothing. After all, they only did foreplay twice; for all he knew maybe she was sexually active with the entire basketball team.

However, Darren's moment of doubt passed quickly as he saw a familiar pickup truck stop at the entrance of the lot. Within, Sarah waved him to hurry over.

Darren ran desperately up and quickly hopped in, not spilling any tea to his surprise. He carefully placed the tea tray behind his feet for safety.

It was then he looked over at Sarah; the first thing he saw was her gorgeous long athletic legs. As he sat back and quickly buckled up, his eyes followed her legs up her perfect thighs, partly covered by her loose pleated cheerleader miniskirt. Above her skirt, she wore her form-fitting cheerleader sleeveless tank top which had the school crest between her small but succulent breasts; it accentuated her slim, firm, and toned body. Finally, he reached her beautiful radiant face and saw her long golden blonde hair neatly tied.

"Hi. I'm up here," Sarah smiled.

"Hi, we better get moving," responded Darren, eager to not block traffic. So eager he didn't catch her joke, Sarah noted.

So Sarah drove off just in time as she saw a car pull up right behind them and enter the hidden parking.

As she drove, Darren sat up and buckled himself in. Having had time to relax and regain his composure, he turned towards her, his face fraught with embarrassment.

"Sorry, you're so beautiful that I couldn't help but stare," he stammered.

"It's OK. I'm flattered," she whispered as she smiled.

Her face became more serious.

"The guys at school leave you alone now?" she asked quietly.

Darren nodded. Things at school had improved substantially since he saw Chief Brown there earlier. Perhaps they too were busy studying and preparing for the future.

"Good. My dad and I talked to the principal about them," Sarah reported. She looked very proud to have reported them.

Darren could only smile in gratitude. Never did he think a woman like her would empathize with him. This must be real, he realized.

"Thank you," he managed to stammer out, choking back tears.

The truck stopped at some lights, and they both took the moment to kiss tenderly.

"You're welcome," replied Sarah with a smile. She reached across and grabbed Darren's hand, and after running her fingers along it, he wrapped his hand around hers. They continued to hold hands the entire way until they reached a nearby park.

"Not going to your house?" Darren asked, confused as to why they went to an empty park instead.

Sarah smiled; she enjoyed and appreciated his innocence.

"No. We need to focus first," Sarah said, putting up the windscreen shield so no one could see inside the cab of the truck. She then put up a privacy screen over the driver's window.

"Darren, put up the privacy on your side please?" whispered Sarah.

Now that he finally understood her intentions, he quickly put privacy screens against his window and the one behind him.

"Get in the back seat," Sarah said, as she climbed between the front seats to the back.

Darren followed but was having a hard time squeezing through, so Sarah kicked the lever to fully recline the passenger seat, wrapped her legs around his back, grabbed his arms, and pulled him on top of her. When he landed on her, she felt something hard poke the crotch of her panties, and they both laughed.

Sarah smiled lovingly at him.

"Have you any idea how horny I've gotten waiting for now?" she asked as she kissed him gently.

"Put up the privacy screens on the rear windshield and this last window. Then let's get started," Sarah said, breathing heavily.

Darren got off her and quickly blocked off the last two windows so they wouldn't get caught. Her legs still wrapped around his back, Sarah pulled him back down on top of her.

Excitedly, he wrapped his lips around hers and pressed his tongue into her open mouth, finding and licking hers. As their tongues danced, Darren ran his hand through her soft golden blonde hair.

Sarah instead reached behind and pulled Darren's T-shirt out of his shorts, then lifted it over his head and off of him. She broke their kiss to catch her breath and tossed the T-shirt onto the front passenger seat. Her hands then slid up and down his lean, firm back and shoulders; she made a note that he was definitely doing some weights.

Darren then got on his knees, lifted her right leg, kissed the inside of her ankle, and began nibbling and kissing his way down the inside of her leg. With his right hand, he slowly slid it back and forth the outside of her left leg, fondling her left outer thigh before reaching back again.

While Darren kissed his way down her inner right leg, Sarah reached between her legs, unbuckled his belt, and opened up his shorts. With her hands, she managed to push his shorts down, then his boxers, freeing his erection.

At this point, Darren was licking the sensitive skin between her thighs and loins. As he licked, he noticed that Sarah was bucking her hips into him from time to time, so he placed his thumbs on the crotch of her panties to control her movements. However, Sarah bucked again, which caused his thumbs to rub up and down her panties; Sarah groaned audibly in pleasure.

Sarah then grabbed Darren and pulled him up so they could kiss again. She also took his right hand and slipped it under the bottom of her top, then pushed his forearm under as well. Darren took the hint and reached up to fondle her left breast underneath her top but above her bra. Soon Darren snuck his left arm under her top and started fondling her right breast in tandem.

Sarah then grabbed his shorts and boxers with her feet and pushed them off his body, so that Darren was now completely naked with her. When he leaned in to kiss her again, she felt through her panties his warm, hard glans poking against her slit.

Desperate for some humping action, Darren pulled his hands out from underneath Sarah's top. He then pushed her loose cheerleading miniskirt up, pinned her knees to her shoulders, then bent over her and began rubbing his hard shaft and glans furiously on the centerline of her panties. Sarah could feel the pleasurable friction on her labia lips even through her panties. So much that she began to moan very audibly, and her breathing quickened in pace. As her labia became more aroused, she noticed herself involuntarily bucking her loins up periodically to bring more contact between the crotch of her panties and Darren's hard warmth.

Soon Sarah noticed that their breathing and moaning had fallen into a rhythm, and their bodies had naturally timed their motions to provide the most pleasure. Sarah felt the pleasure building rapidly in her loins.

Suddenly, Darren thrust his glans hard into the crotch of her panties, so if pushed the cloth between her labia lips. As his penis slid up, she felt it rub her clitoris.

Then Sarah's body let loose, spasming involuntarily, and Sarah cried out in joy.

This cycle of Darren naturally thrusting against her followed by a pleasurable spasm in Sarah continued about six more times until she tapped him on the shoulder. Obediently, Darren rolled exhausted off of Sarah and onto the truck floor, causing them both to giggle.

Sarah looked down at her naked Chinese boyfriend on the floor of her truck. When she saw his erection still standing, the angry purple glans lustfully reaching out for her, she realized he hadn't ejaculated yet. Sarah felt disappointed as she wanted Darren to enjoy their intimacy as much as she did.

"Get dressed and let's finish up this calculus project together," Sarah said.

Darren quickly put on his clothes, and together they went outside and climbed into the truck's cargo bed, where they completed their calculus project under the sunlight. Despite not orgasming, he found himself able to easily concentrate on the problems; Sarah also discovered she was able to understand and learn more easily from him.

As the sun set, Sarah quickly looked around to make sure nobody was watching them or nearby. Seeing that they were alone, she unzipped Darren's shorts and pulled out his still-hard member.

She pumped his shaft and sucked on his glans, then licked the underside of his shaft several times. She mimicked his hand motions when he masturbated on video with her but still could not elicit any ejaculation.

"OK, I'll take care of this during our nightly video chat session tonight," promised Sarah, looking sincerely into Darren's eyes while putting his penis back into his shorts.

"So I guess from now on it's video chats only?" Darren asked, unable to hide the pleading in his voice.

Sarah looked at him and smiled; he was so cute, she thought to herself.

"No. We're going to study together. I could use your help with my homework. Give us an excuse to sneak out together," Sarah reassured him.

"And we're not stopping the nightly video chats either," Sarah reminded him.