A New Hobby

Story Info
A recent-graduate finds a new hobby to pass the time.
1.8k words
4.48
7.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the fake snake plant at the corner of my room and wondered why it looked so disfigured. I don't think I had ever even looked at that plant for more than a few seconds, afterall, it was fake and didn't need water. Now I stared because I had looked at everything else in my room for way too long.

My plant's irregularities were not intricate enough to keep me from thinking of what had been on my mind for days: I am a loser. I graduated from college five months ago and now live in the guest room in my parents' home (after I moved out for college they had turned my room into a gym). I guess many others are in the same circumstances as I am after graduating, except I had absolutely no job and had absolutely nothing to do as I sold off all my belongings except for a few books as a way to have some spending money as I tried to figure my life out. No TV, no laptop, nothing.

My inescapable boredom ceased momentarily as I got a text from an old friend named Tara. She told me she was in town and wanted to see me. That same night, I found myself at a small bar within walking distance. Tara was already waiting for me when I got there, as I entered the bar, I could notice people looking at her. Her back was to me and her curly, red hair reached long to her lower back. I approached her and gently tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled in a way I did not recognize. Her face looked different from what I remembered. Her smile showed both her upper and lower teeth. I don't recall her mouth being so big.

"Hi! Long time no see. How are you?" she asked me and hugged me very quickly before I sat at the bar next to her.

"I'm good, how are you? You look great." I said. We ordered drinks and did a little bit of small talk before she took on a more solemn tone.

"How are you really?" she asked me and we both sat in silence as I smiled before answering.

"Not good, really," I said and she nodded. "Since I graduated I haven't been able to find a job and have found it very hard to think positively, to say the least."

"Yeah, I was there too." She graduated a year earlier than me, but since I was a bit busy during my senior year of college, I never bothered catching up with her. "After graduating, I moved right back in with my parents and went to like twenty interviews and nothing..."

"So what'd you do? I asked.

"Well, I work independently now," she said.

"Doing what?" She smiled, showing just how big her mouth is again. Every time she smiled, I felt a little unsettled. I had rarely seen anyone show so many teeth when smiling.

"I do live streams... on this website. A lot of men watch. I usually tell people that I am a phone-sex operator as it's not looked down upon as much. But I basically just livestream while touching myself," she said. I knew my eyebrows were raised, it has always been very difficult for me to control my facial expressions. "It makes good money, though. And I don't think I will be doing it for long - not like any man pays to watch an older woman with no surgeries touch herself!" she laughed a big laugh and snorted at the end.

"Don't worry, I don't think badly of you. Even if it didn't make you much money, I could understand. Before you texted me, I was literally just staring at a wall in my room and well, I'd rather be doing something than nothing... just so I could feel a bit... alive or... I don't know if that would be the right way to say it but... yeah, I just feel very... useless," I confessed. We both laughed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were now at her apartment. It was a two-bedroom apartment, with a simple white kitchen and a small living space with no TV. She asked me if I wanted anything to drink and I asked for water. She served herself a glass of white wine and we sat on her couch.

"I like your apartment, it's very nice... and it's a very quiet area, too," I said to break the silence that was contained within both the apartment and the surrounding area.

I started to think about her work and became very curious of how she could do it without bringing attention to herself within this quiet building. I thought it might be rude to ask, but asked anyway: "so, how do you work here, in this quietness? Does anyone ever complain or anything?"

"No," she said as she shook her head after taking a small sip of her wine. "Let me show you the room where I do it."

She got up and I started following her. She went to the farthest room and opened the door. We both went in. The room had white walls and vertical windows all along the street-facing wall. The windows were covered with white shades and light blue, sparkly, cheap-looking curtains as well. On the right side, there was a small desk with a desktop and on the other wall, a short-legged table with a laptop on top. There were a few ring lights near the closet and right in front of the window, there was a bare mattress with pink and purple throw pillows. The colors of the curtains and throw pillows reminded me of my bedroom decorations from when I was a child. But the bare mattress made it all seem all very unsettling, like it was a room for a kidnapped victim. She opened the closet to show me and in it, there was a huge collection of lingerie, sex toys, props, and more ring lights.

"So, how do you do it exactly?" I asked. I felt myself flushing after asking and I let out a small nervous laugh.

"Oh, you really wanna know?" she paused for a bit then added: "well, I could just show you!"

She went to the closet and asked me to help her pick out some lingerie. I picked out a blue-green set that included a seashell bra and a small tiara. She grabbed the things I picked out as well as some toys. She put the toys and the lingerie on the mattress and then began to undress in front of me. She first revealed her breasts, she had smaller breasts than me and small perky nipples. Despite the fact that they were small, they were shaped nicely. They were round and I watched as they bounced slightly as she took off her jeans. She was fully-shaved down there.

She put on the costume and then started setting up her ring lights on each side of the bed. She pulled her laptop closer to the bed and I heard her typing.

"Wait, are you actually gonna do a stream right now?" I asked, a little anxiously.

"Yeah," she answered.

"Like... right right now?" I asked again.

She nodded and she sat down on the mattress, I went behind the laptop and sat on the corner. I could tell that she had started streaming because she suddenly smiled that same big smile she greeted me with today.

"Hi guys!" she said very excitedly. "I'm glad to see you too. So today I got on this set," she got up and did a small twirl. "Oh thank you, Tommy. My friend picked it out, I'm sure she picked this one on purpose."

She continued talking to the men who were sending messages for some time and then she sat on the mattress and began touching herself. At first, it was very gentle and I could hear the popping-like sound as she rubbed her fingers on top of her wet clit. She then slid off her underwear and began to touch herself more forcefully and she began to moan softly. I began to hear noises from the computer, many ca-chings, like a register opening. She grabbed one of her vibrators, turned it on, and placed it on her clit. She began to finger herself as the vibrator worked on her clit. Watching her do this made me incredibly wet. I am pretty sure I was flushing but I doubt that she noticed since her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open.

She turned off her vibrator and put a huge dildo attached to the ground. She faced the laptop camera as she inserted into her pussy and began to bounce up and down as she rubbed her clit. She would intermittently grab her breasts and performatively pinch her nipples. She looked quite beautiful doing so, with her red curls bouncing up and down just like her breasts. She jumped up and down, until she screamed as if she had orgasmed. At that point, my underwear was soaked, I barely noticed that she signed off from the website.

"So did you like it?" she asked me. I did not know how to answer.

"Um, yeah, it was very interesting," she was still fully naked, sitting criss-cross on the floor.

"Liked it a bit too much, I'd say," she said teasingly. I gave her a questioning look. She slowly crawled to the corner of the room where I was sitting and looked me in the eyes for a second before planting a kiss on my lips. "I didn't actually cum during it, but I'm sure you can find a way to help me out with that."

I nodded and gave her a more passionate kiss while grabbing her breasts. They felt better than they looked. I moved down to kiss her neck and then even lower to her hard nipples. As I had my mouth on her breasts, she moved my hand down to her clit. She was still wet so it was easy to do a round motion on it. We moved over to the mattress and she lay down on her back.

I hesitated and stared at her for a second. Then I decided to just go for it. I put my lips against her clit and licked her with my tongue from the bottom up. It was ethereal, something I had never experienced before. It was like making out with something that consistently told you that it was enjoying it with its wetness. I continued to make out with her clit and then inserted a finger. I fucked her with my fingers as she tightened the grip of her legs against my neck. And then she let out small yelps as I continued with much enthusiasm.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" she yelled out. So, I did. She closed her legs and let out a sigh. "Oh! That was so good."

"Then why did you ask for me to stop?" I asked her.

"I had already came and it was just way too sensitive," she said. "You ready for me to return the favor?"

I nodded and lied on my back, closed my eyes, and smiled as I felt her wet tongue on my wet lips.