A New Mom Pt. 09

Story Info
A little foursome.
1.8k words
4.57
6.6k
8

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

It has been three weeks since my visit to the green dragon club with Tom, and we have just twenty-four hours until Dawn and Lexi's party, (I say party, Lexi calls it a fuck fest).

Myself and Eve have just back to hers from buying some supplies for the gathering, as we walked in the front door, we were greeted by Lexi getting a shagging at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't mind us." Said Eve.

"Oh, we won't dear," Laughed Lexi.

We headed into the kitchen with the shopping.

"Hi aunty Dawn,"

"Hi baby, did you manage to get everything?"

"Yes, I think so. Who is aunty Lexi screwing in the hall?"

"That is Stan, he came to say he can't make the party tomorrow, so Lexi said they better fuck now then." Smiled Dawn.

"Dirty cow." Laughed Eve.

We could hear them fucking in the hallway as we put things away and then made a coffee.

"Want a coffee you two?" I asked popping my head into the hallway to be met by the sight of Stan sucking Lexi's cock.

"Yes, please honey, Stan has his white two sugars please, we will be in shortly, won't take me long to blow my load down his throat."

Stan never missed a beat as I asked about coffee, just as I turned to leave, I saw Lexi grab his head and force her cock further down his throat, I guess she was about to cum.

As Dawn, Eve and myself sat drinking our coffee, Stan and Lexi joined us.

"Stan has brought us a crate of lagers for the party." Announced Lexi.

"Aww, thank you Stan." Replied dawn.

"No problem, just sorry I can't make it, bloody shift change at work."

"Never mind, hopefully next time." Said Dawn.

Stan left after he finished his drink, the rest of us began cleaning and hoovering, large bean bags were fetch from the loft and spread around everywhere in the house, seems nowhere gets left out or unused.

Once finished we order take away as no-one could be arsed to cook. While eating the conversation came round to my mom wanting breast implants.

"What do you think Tim?" asked Lexi.

"If it is what she wants I am all for it."

"She has been looking into having them done in Europe, nothing to big, but I think it will make her very happy and far more who she wants to be." Lexi said smiling.

"Yes, I agree, I think she has waited long enough to be herself; I wonder how big she wants them?" I asked.

"Big enough to get a cock between knowing your mom." Dawn laughed.

"That would be right, how long will the healing take?" I asked looking at Lexi as she had hers done some years ago.

"Different for everyone honey, mine took a good three months before I was able to have people get a good feel of them." She chuckled, holding her own tits.

"Trust you," remarked Dawn.

"I want my nipples pierced now." Said Lexi, tweaking her nipples.

"I have always fancied having mine done." Said Eve.

"Have you?" I quizzed, "I think pierced nipples are so sexy."

"Well, if you two are having yours done, I'm having mine done." Chirped Dawn.

"Well, the three of us should go at the same time, I will make us an appointment at angels and demons in the high street." Lexi pipped in.

"Cool, lets do it." Chorused Eve and Dawn.

"Any plans tonight you two?" Dawn asked me and Eve.

"No. want to bathe and shave later for tomorrow." Replied Eve.

"Why don't we have a shaving party, and do each other?" asked Lexi.

"The last we tried that, you got so horny we ended up shagging before the shaving was finished." Laughed Eve.

"Well, could not be helped, you were stroking my cock as you shaved it."

"Best way to do a good job is shaving a hard-on." Eve laughed stroking my crotch.

"Ok, we will wait till the shaving is finished before any shagging." Laughed Lexi.

"I'm in, as long as I get to shave Tim and you shave your aunty Lexi." Dawn smirked and winked.

"Fine by me, and I'm sure Tim will have no objections, you two haven't fucked each other all week."

"This is true, Well lets clear this lot away and head up to the wet room."

We cleared the take away cartons and plates away, and headed upstairs.

Me and Eve went into our room and undressed before joining the others in the wet room.

The shower heads were on and the water nice and warm, Eve and Dawn knelt down before the person the were going to shave and started applying lots and lots of body wash to get a good lather going, Dawn fetched a couple of new razors and they both started shaving across the pubic bone area.

Dawn placed a hand on the base of my penis and pushed it down towards my balls, Eve did the same with Lexi, they seemed to copy each other's method.

My cock started to stir, and Dawn used the palm of her hand to hold it to one side as she worked the razor down the side of my crotch as far as my balls, then flipped my cock to the other side to repeat the same thing.

Then she shaved my shaft before holding my dick straight up so she could start on my bollocks, she let go of my dick and pulled on my nut sack to shave as best she could. She lathered me up again and made me turn around and bend over. She parted my butt cheeks and once I was soaped up, she began shaving my ass crack.

"There all done, now you can shave me." She said standing up.

I started to soap her pussy area and she parted her legs, Eve then stood up for Lexi to do hers.

I slowly moved the razer over her skin, which was already pretty smooth, in my opinion she did not really need to be shaved, she just wanted the attention, but I was not going to complain.

Once I had done her mound and around her pussy lips she turned and bent over, her pussy slightly opened and I wanted to delve my tongue in her honey pot. Her ass was soapy and I parted her butt cheeks just as she had done mine and shaved her, I washed off the soap and then ran my tongue along her slit.

"Yep, all done." I laughed.

"Cheeky fecker, just for that you can come lick me properly." She took my hand and led me to the drying area where we dried each other off, then she led me to her bed by my stiff prick.

She lay down with her legs over the edge of the bed, I raised her legs high so I could lick her asshole aswel as her pussy.

"Mmm, yeah good boy." She panted.

Lexi and Eve then joined us on the bed, Eve lay down next to her aunty Dawn and Lexi raised her legs in the same way I had Dawns.

As I licked and sucked on that smooth wet fanny I inserted a finger in her ass.

"Pass Tim my butt plug, please wifey." Grunted Dawn to Lexi.

Lexi reached into the bedside drawers and produced a black rubber butt plug. I sucked on it to lube it then started to open up Dawns anus with the tip, slowly pushing the dummy shaped to into her until fully engulfed, once it was in, I turned it on and it started vibrating.

I went back to sucking her clit and licking between the folds of her pussy lips, poking my tongue inside her, her juice was freely flowing and I loved sucking it into my mouth.

I glanced over at Eve and could see she has two of Lexi's fingers up her ass while being licked, her body lifting of the bed as she got into the pleasures.

I could not wait any long, I got up, held Dawn by her ankles and nudged my cock inside her slippery pussy, as I went in I could feel the vibrating butt plug, it heightened my own pleasures.

I got into a steady rhythm as dawn stated to breath heavier.

Lexi then raised Eve's legs and pushed her cock into her niece right up to her balls. Dawn reached a hand down between Eve's legs and started rubbing her clit and Eve returned the favour to her aunt. The scene was beautiful to watch.

After a good five minutes, Dawn said, "Time to change, I'm going to eat Eve's sweet cunt, while you fuck me from behind Tim, and Lexi fucks you."

No one complained and just got into position. Dawn face down in her niece's crotch, me now fucking her pussy from behind and she still had the butt plug in place, while Lexi began to insert her cock in my arse. I let Lexi set the pace and followed suit to fuck Dawn.

Again after five minutes or so Dawn chirped, "Change, this time, Tim lay down on your back, Eve straddle his cock and Lexi fuck Eve in the ass, while I fuck Lexi with a strap-on."

I watched as Dawn put on an eight-inch-long strap-on, spat on it then shoved it into Lexi's butt. Eve was kissing me as she panted, her tongue searching out my own.

"I'm gonna cum baby, sorry I cannot last any longer."

"Do it, babe, fill me with your cum, I think Lexi is close too and is going to cum in my ass."

"Damn right I am Evie, here it comes." Said Lexi as she tensed and shot her load into the ass of her niece.

I followed suit and spurt after spurt of my jizz shot into Eve's tight pussy.

Dawn slowed down her pumping then pulled the dildo from her wife's ass.

"Right, now I need an orgasm, who is going to give me one?" she said as she lay on the bed after taking the strap-on off.

Eve got between her legs and started licking and inserting fingers into Dawn as I sucked one nipple and Lexi sucked the other. Eve soon had her small fist inside Dawn and using a fucking motion till she was wrist deep, twisting her fist as she worked Dawn into a frenzy.

"Fuck, Fuck, that's it, make me fucking cum you sexy little fucker." She growled. Then she lifted her body off the bed as her orgasm erupted through her from head to toe.

Eve removed her hand and I licked the juices off it, then kissed Eve. Lexi was kissing Dawn.

"Mmm, that was so nice." Said Dawn, butt plug sill in place.

"It sure was, aunty Dawn, I love fisting you to orgasm."

"You do it so well sweet."

We all went back into the wet room and showered each other before heading downstairs for refreshments.

Part 10 coming soon.

Hope you enjoy my stories.

Please leave a score and comments, I answer them all.