All Comments on 'A New Prescription Ch. 04'

by verbotenwriter

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ToneCapone24ToneCapone247 months ago

Hope this story continues. With lots more brother sister lovin

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hope this story continues with lots more brother sister lovin

redlion75redlion757 months ago

So Parvati knew Sarah and moved to her hometown and did not consider the same last name as a connection to her gf?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this whole series.

Frankie1952Frankie19527 months ago

Loving this series, so hot n sexy and babies are coming. More please.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic7 months ago

This series has, at least till now, everything I love in an erotic story: morbid relationships, romance, only one guy involved, buxom women... I'd love the story to last this way although I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. There are so many stories being ruined (at least for me) in the end... Will this one be one of them? I'm looking forward it isn't.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar5 months ago

As soon as there was mention of a sister I knew this trio would become a quartet. ;) Though Sarah was destined to be inducted, it was wryly refreshing to get an outsider's incredulous input on the latent insanity of this whole setup. I -didn't- expect a serious segue into her emotional struggle: for what's been an overwhelmingly comedic piece it's fitted in surprisingly smoothly, to the point I kind of wish we'd had a more in-depth debrief of the Wandering Years. There's a stealthy gravitas in the closing sequence that would be even stronger if the theme of their detachment had been threaded through earlier chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the best chapter yet. As much as I loved Max and his mom fucking each other, Max and Sarah just took this to another level

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Still loving this series can;t waiy to see where it goes 5 stars

photokenphotoken7 days ago

I wish i could give it a 6 !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverbotenwriter@verbotenwriter
12/28/23 I hope your Christmas was a good one, and here's hoping to a wonderful New Year! Progress is ongoing. This one is definitely a slow burn story. I hope you join me when I'm able to release it, but if that's not your cup of tea, I definitely understand. In the meanti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES