A New Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira released the chokehold. "Kneel," she said, in a tone Allie had never heard before. She scrambled to get off the couch and assume the position, hands clasped behind her back, gaze forward and slightly up, as she'd been trained. "Good. You are going to be perfect for me tonight. You will do exactly what I tell you. You will hold your positions exactly as you're meant to because I deserve a sub who obeys fully." Allie nodded, her heart pounding. It had been years since she met anyone who understood the headspace of a sub like her Mistress. Normally when they played together Mira had a soft smile and a gentle, teasing tone, but now that had vanished. Her voice was sharp, her face was hard, and Allie suddenly realized how physically overmatched she was. "Disobey me and you will regret it," she hissed, her blood-red nails catching the candlelight. "Follow my commands and take what I wish to give and I will take you to a climax you've never felt in your life."

Allie quivered but held her position. "Yes Mistress, I'll be perfect," she said, dripping into her belt. "Follow me as sub ought to," Mira said as she stood, striding toward the basement. Allie followed on her hands and knees, wincing at the feeling of hardwood against her bare knees. "Normally I give puppygirls kneepads but I'm not concerned with your comfort," Mira called back. "Keep up!" Allie scrambled to stay at Mira's hip, which got tricky when she had to navigate the stairs.

Usually, Mira would open the door at the base of the staircase and take Allie into the playroom. But tonight she turned left and pressed a button hidden in a recess on an end table. To Allie's shock, the bookshelf against the wall swung out, and she saw what could only be described as a dungeon. Red lights, walls lined with every implement of pain she could imagine, a cross, a bondage chair, the whole nine yards. "What... when..." Allie stammered, and Mira just laughed. "I was waiting to show you until you needed it. What do you say, sub girl? Do you need this room?" Once again, Allie's mouth moved before her brain.

"I've never needed anything more in my life, Mistress."

Mira snapped her fingers as she strode onto the black wooden floor of the dungeon, and Allie scrambled to her side. Her Mistress perused a selection of collars and grabbed a thick band of black leather. "If you accept this collar, your only way out is your safewords," Mira said, looking down at her sub. "I will not listen to you asking for a break. 'No' is not safeword. Crying is not a safeword. Your safewords will be heard and respected immediately without question, but everything else will be not just disregarded, but punished." Mira slipped a nail under Allie's chin and looked her in the eye, her voice deadly serious.

"Do you accept this collar and those conditions?" Allie nodded, spellbound. "Good girl," Mira said, looping the leather band around her sub's neck. She secured it with a padlock, then attached the key to her necklace. "Rise, plaything," she said, and Allie obeyed. She stood before her Mistress, and she was struck by the woman she saw before her. The way the red lights played off Mira's eyes gave her an air of malice that the shorter girl found irresistible. "I know how you love to look up at those whom you serve," Mira said. "I'm going to make sure you have to tilt that cute little head back to see me all night long." Allie bit her lip. Nobody understood the little things that tied a scene together like her Mistress. So many doms would just breeze through a scene to get to the cumshot at the end, but Mira took her time. Every time Allie came over to her home, Mira found a different cherry to put on top of their scene that made her sub feel special and cared for in a way she never had before.

But now, Allie was in a very different place than every other scene with her Mistress. "Strip," Mira commanded. Allie complied without a second thought, shucking her jean shorts and tank top. Mira smiled as she looked her up and down, and it carried an air of hunger Allie had never seen on her before. "Such flawless skin," she said, looping a finger through the D-ring attached to the front of the collar. "We can't have that, can we?" Allie felt dizzy.

Mira pushed her down into the bondage chair behind her. "Arms on the rests, legs flush against the base, say a word and I'll choke you out," she barked. Normally Allie would take that as a cue to act out and reap the consequences, but she buttoned her lip. Mira locked a series of leather cuffs across her body, two for each leg, two for each arm, wrists, ankles, waist, above and below her breasts, and an extra-tight one for her neck. She fastened each one with a matching padlock, looping the key around her necklace. "Try to get out, bitch girl," she said. Allie tugged on her restraints, but the thick cuffs were far too strong and she couldn't move an inch. Her eyes widened and she whined, looking up at her Mistress. "Oh no, I guess she's trapped," Mira whispered, leaning over her sub. "All tied down in a room with someone who wants to hurt her until she cries and cums."

"Miss... Mistress..." Allie panted, but Mira just grabbed her jaw. "I didn't tell you to speak, prey," she growled. "You speak when spoken to tonight, and if you violate that directive again I'll gag you so tight you'll hardly be able to breathe." Fear shone in Allie's eyes. "Do you understand, toy?" Allie nodded as best she could, and Mira released her jaw. "Good. Now, let's begin."

She stepped back from the bound girl and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the ground. As usual, nothing was on underneath. Mira's body was immaculate, Allie lost her mind every time she saw it. She took a rubber corset off the wall and put it on, lacing it up tight enough to push her tits up. Mira shot her a little smirk. "I know how badly you want to help me do this, you subby little mess," she said, and Allie bucked in her bonds. "You and I both know you won't make it all the way through this little show without begging for something and then I'll have a lovely excuse to punish you!" Allie bit her lip as hard as she could, but she knew her Mistress was right. She could barely hold her begging in as it was.

Next was a pair of elbow-length gloves, made of the same shiny black latex that adorned the rest of Mira's body. "Bet you wish you could feel these on your clit, you kinky bitch." Allie wailed, in heat beneath her belt. At least Mistress had unlocked it sometimes at first, but it had been six weeks since Allie laid eyes on her pussy. Mira always blindfolded and bound her when she had to take it off for cleaning, and she would cum in two seconds flat if she felt those gloves between her legs right now. But that clearly wasn't on the menu tonight.

Next came a latex garter belt and fishnets, and Mira had to lube herself up to get it into place. Allie pulled on the cuffs as hard as she could, desperate for some kind of physical contact, but the leather was unyielding. "Not a chance, shrimp," Mira chuckled. "I've put bodybuilders in that thing. A little ex-twink pipsqueak like you isn't going anywhere." She opened a small locker and pulled out a pair of bright red platform heels, but before she could put them on Allie broke.

"Miss, please! I can't stand it anymore! Please touch me, PLEASE!" Mira was on her in a moment, clapping a hand over Allie's mouth. "Ah ah ah!" she said. "Dumb sub slut girls don't talk. If they can't keep themselves from talking, they will be forced into silence." She reached up to the ceiling and pulled down an inflatable butterfly gag hanging from a hook. "Complete. Fucking. Silence." Allie gulped.

Mira pulled her hand away, and before the bound girl could so much as squeak, she forced the bulb and the attached rubber flaps into Allie's mouth. She secured the strap behind her head and fastened it with yet another padlock, adding a third key to her necklace. "Do you remember what your safeword is when you're gagged, sweetheart?" Mira asked, a caring tone popping back into her voice for a moment. Allie nodded and snapped her fingers, and Mira smiled. "Good." She squeezed the pump in her hand three times in rapid succession, and the gag was suddenly pushing out to fill Allie's cheeks. She squealed, she'd never had anything this big in her mouth before!

"Fun, right?" Mira said, a sadistic glint in her eye. "It'll stay here until you start acting up again. Every time I feel you need punishment, in addition to everything else I do to you, you'll get another pump on the gag." Allie groaned, her jaws were already straining! But Mira was already back in her closet of gear, putting on the bright red heels. Allie drooled around her gag, she had never seen somebody this gorgeous. When she was doing scenes like this with men, something always felt a little... off? Not bad, she had some amazing scenes with men, but there was always an element missing that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Now she finally saw it. She was helpless, bound, and gagged as she had been many times before, but now with a vision of kinky feminine beauty coming to hurt her. And that vision stirred something to life in Allie she'd never really felt before.

Mira topped it off with a dash of blood-red lipstick, walking back over to her bound sub with a riding crop in her hand. "Is this what the helpless little closet case needs tonight?" Mira asked, her voice taunting. Allie blushed and squirmed, but Mira just kept pressing. "You and I both know what you are, even if you can't stand to admit it to yourself. I can't stand to see anybody hurting my sub girl, and that includes my sub girl." She cracked the riding crop against Allie's thigh. "So now you're going to suffer for me, and maybe then you'll stop lying to yourself."

Allie was shaking. A part of her, the anxiety that so often ruled her brain, told her to be done and stop the scene and run away. Back from the unknown, back from the world she didn't understand, sheltered from the pain of opening herself up. But the rest of her brain, tired of running from what she wanted, wouldn't let her. The second she felt that crop hit her thigh, she pushed the anxiety to the back of her mind and silenced it. She wanted this. She needed this. A catharsis she'd avoided for so long, afraid of what the world would do to her if she really let herself out of the cage she'd built. She looked up at her Mistress and nodded, tears shining in her eyes.

"Tonight, you will be reborn." Smack. "Tonight, you will be remade." Smack. "Tonight, you stop hiding from who you are once and for all." Smack. "Tonight, you join a sisterhood that stretches back millennia." Smack. "Tonight, you see there's nothing to fear among us." Smack. "Tonight, you find your home." Mira leaned down to whisper in Stephanie's ear as she delivered a vicious blow to Allie's inner thigh, just below the chastity belt. "Lesbian."

Allie strained in her restraints. Stingy pain wound her up so quickly, and now Mira was using it to hammer away at the walls in her head. "You're going to be a good girl for your Mistress, and when she decides you've earned a chance, you're going to tell her exactly what you are," Mira hissed. She slapped Allie across the face once, twice, three times. "But I need to make sure you're really ready. Because if I take that gag off and the true Allie is still hiding from me, you don't even want to know what I'll fucking do to you." There was that chill down Allie's spine again.

Mira went back to the wall, opened a locker, and pulled out a box. "I think there are several barriers I need to break through tonight, please do stop me if I'm wrong," Mira said. She pulled out a TENS unit to show the bound girl, and goosebumps burst up across Allie's body. "I want to shock that cute little body until you're screaming, then I'm going to make that gag so big you can't scream and keep going. Do you have a problem with that?" Allie screwed up her eyes and squirmed, but her fingers stayed still. "Didn't fucking think so, good bitch girl."

Mira unlocked the heavy steel chastity belt, and Allie shivered as it was exposed to open air. "Don't you dare look down at it," Mira hissed. She applied pads to her thighs, her folds, her clit, her stomach, and her nipples. She lubed up a pair of probes and slid them inside her, one for her pussy and one for her ass. "Testing, testing, one two three," Mira said, switching on the control box. Allie felt all of the pads pulse at once, and she whimpered. She'd only done electro play once before, with the first dom she'd ever played with, and she never found anyone else she trusted in quite the same way to try it with again. But right now, she didn't want anything in the world beyond Mistress Mira zapping her until she squealed.

The pads on her nipples switched onto a low current, much more pleasurable than painful. The one on her clit shortly followed suit, and Allie lost herself in a world of bliss. The stimulation was light and gentle and felt oh so good, she'd be moaning loud enough to wake up the whole city if it weren't for the gag. Then she felt a much sharper shock on her thighs, and she jumped in her bonds. She looked at Mira with pure fear in her eyes, and her domme showed her how high that jolt had been: just a 2 out of 10. "You're fucked, darling," Mira said with a chuckle. She nudged the dial up on her nipple pads, and the pleasure grew more intense. Allie groaned and struggled in her bonds, but she wasn't going anywhere. Mistress was going to make her take this.

Slowly, painfully slowly, Mira edged the dials upward. At first, none of it hurt. It all felt like a lovely deep-tissue massage, and it lulled Allie into a false sense of security. Her mind knew that suffering was on the horizon, but her body only knew how good Mistress' machinations felt. "Such a good girl," Mira said as she twisted the thigh pads up to 5 for just a moment. Allie squealed and jumped in her chair, but it was over as soon as it began, back to the humming pleasure. "Never knowing when I'll decide to make you shriek all over again. Some part of you looking forward to the next big jolt, the rest of you living in fear." Up to 4 on her stomach, then back down to 1. "I'm going to play your body like an instrument, and you're going to sit there and take it." She turned the nipple pads up just past 3 and kept them there.

Allie was really fighting in her bonds now, trying to break free and escape the mind-numbing, toe-curling, torturous pleasure, but the cuffs were just as unyielding as ever. She tried begging, but all that made it out of her gag was drooly whimpers and moans, so indecipherable that Mira didn't register it as begging. Clit pad up to the same level now, thighs too. She left the pads on her folds and stomach on the lower level, bombarding Allie's brain with too many contradictory signals to process. Only then did she switch the probes on, immediately cranking them up to 3. The scream Allie let out brought a cruel smile to Mira's face. "Oh you poor thing, if you think this is suffering, you're not going to like where this is going." The bound girl looked like a dear in headlights, sweat dripping from her air, tears forming in her eyes.

"You look so beautiful like this, my lovely sapphic sub," Mira whispered, leaning in to kiss Allie on the forehead. "Mind caught between pain and pleasure, unsure which you want more, knowing you'll get more of both than you ever thought you could handle." Nipples up to 5, clit to 4, thighs all the way to 6. Allie's mind couldn't hold a thought long enough to process it, and Mira's flow of praise and degradation was hardly helping. "I think you'll be spending quite a lot of time in here from now on with how you respond to this. You see everything else I have in here, bitch girl." Through teary eyes, Allie scanned around the room, taking in the floggers, whips, canes, chains, the display case with a tattoo gun and piercing equipment. Images flashed through her head, one after another, of Mistress bringing her to tears with each and every item in the room.

Out of nowhere, a climax washed over Allie, a wave of mind-numbing pleasure that drew an enchanted scream out of her. She squirted all over Mira, who was taken aback by its sudden onset, but recovered enough to crank up the electro. Every dial went up to 7, and in the wake of her orgasm, it felt hellish. Allie screamed herself hoarse behind the gag, and Mira gave it another pump. "Tsk tsk tsk, cumming without permission? Surely an experienced sub like yourself knows I can't let that slide," Mira said. She stood, leaving the pads and probes humming away, and turned to grab a corset to match her own. "I think it's too easy for you to breathe right now, slut." She slipped the corset around Allie's midsection and started tugging on the lacing. "I wonder how tight I can make this," she mused. By the time she had tightened half the strings, Allie could barely breathe. Once she was done, the bound girl could only draw in the weakest little gasps. "Ah, much better!"

She went right back to the dials, turning the nipples and probes up to 8. The current was more painful now, but still so pleasurable Allie couldn't think straight. She couldn't... be straight. Something deep within the torture popped the last wall around her identity loose, and as another orgasm gushed forth, she screamed "I'M A LESBIAN, MISTRESS!" into her gag. All that came out was mumbled gibberish, but this time Mira figured out what she meant immediately. She removed the gag in a heartbeat, eyes full of pride. "What was that, sub girl?" The words poured out of Allie, faster than she could really understand, interspersed with screams from the electro.

"I'm a -FUCK- I'm a lesbian, Mistress! AH! I love girls, I love women, I -AH, MISTRESS PLEASE IT HURTS-" Allie screamed, and Mira beamed. "Good girl! Such a good girl! Cum for me. Cum for your Mistress, you beautiful sapphic girl!" And Allie did. She came so hard she shook the chair beneath her, the current coursing through her, riding high on a wave of absolute ecstasy.

Once she rode out her orgasm, Mira finally switched off the dials. Allie slumped forward in the straps, panting, and then she started crying. She wasn't upset or sad, but the emotions inside her were too much to express in any other way. Mira took the padlock key off her neck and got to work undoing all the cuffs pinning her down. The whole time, she reassured the sobbing girl that she was alright, that she did such a good job, that she was so unbelievably proud of her.

When she finally undid the last cuff, Allie collapsed forward into Mira's arms, wrapping her up in a tight hug. "Thank... thank you..." she whispered, her voice still choked with emotion. Mira was taken aback. Truth be told, she'd never met anyone like Allie. Someone who really understood the power dynamics that got her going and wanted to learn how to thrive and adapt. She pulled her sub in closer, feeling a little ember flicker in her heart that she'd almost forgotten was there.

"I love you, Mistress," Allie said, looking up at Mira with a teary little smile on her face. The taller woman felt a lump form in her throat, and before she knew it, she said something she expected to never hear in her own voice again.

"I love you too, Allie."

END

12