A New Routine

Story Info
Breaking down the tough exterior to get to the interior.
2.6k words
3.7
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riko has been in the realm of the once thought to be mythical creatures known as kitsune. At first she thought it was all a crazy vivid dream, but after a year of living among them, she grew accustomed to their world. Now, the idea of fox ears and tail on an individual passing by was as natural as breathing.

And there was one kitsune in particular she had been keeping a curious eye on. Being a guest in the royal palace of this village, she had been getting close with all the personnel. But, there was one that she clung to the most, and wanted to get closer to: Akane.

Akane is the royal guard leader, the one that trains the troops and helps to keep the peace by patrolling the area. Of all the members of the guard that she has seen, Akane stood out, not just for being their leader, but from how built she was and the scars that decorated her body. There is a tear on her left ear, a reminder of the reality of her position.

As usual, Riko was up early before the sun had even risen, to go out to the training grounds. She sees Akane using a battered and beaten wooden dummy to train her sharp nails on. Swish after swish, her nails strike the dummy cleaning, causing etchings to grow deeper and deeper on its surface.

The muscles on her forearms bulged with each strike, and her long brown braided hair swooshed as she struck. When she reset her stance, her calves tightened, highlighting more of her muscles. And she was back at it again, striking the dummy even more fiercely.

Riko quietly crept up closer, licking her lips reflexively. She loved watching Akane train, and she loved that instead of wearing her full uniform, the yukata shirt was always hanging down around her waist with bandages wrapped around her breasts. She watches the sweat begin to roll down her bronze skin, glimmering under the now rising sun's light.

Akane's ears twitch, her tail stiffening, and she stops. Her attention turns to the human woman, who has been staring at her silently for far too long.

"What is it?" She gruffs out, resuming her training, this time, punching the dummy with clenched fists.

"I just wanted to watch you, as always. You're in great shape."

Akane huffs, continuing to focus on her training. Riko steps closer, attempting to close the distance between the two. As she nears closer and closer, Akane's ears twitch once more.

"You need to keep your distance."

"But, I can't see you as well from that far." Riko coyly whispers, knowing full well those sharp ears of her's could pick her voice up with ease. Akane flinches, ever so slightly, but doesn't miss a beat, continuing to pound away at the poor training dummy.

"There is not much to see. You have always seen this routine. I do not understand your fascination with it."

"It's not the training I'm interested in. It's you." Riko states without hesitation. The furs on Akane's ears and tail flicker up, and even though Riko is directly behind her, she can tell the towering woman before her is blushing furiously.

"Cease the nonsense and explain why you are bothering me."

"I just told you already, didn't I? I'm interested in you." She takes the opportunity to close the gap, her hand reaching out towards Akane's left shoulder. Akane whips around, grabbing Riko's wrist, firmly holding her in place. Riko grins, her eyes dancing with delight.

"I don't... understand your intentions. If you are attempting to distract me, it's too effective."

"Good! I want to be a nice distraction for you. You need a break." Akane gaffs, shaking her head.

"A foolish notion. I have no time to stop. What sleep I get is a luxury." Riko begins to move her other hand, attempting to reach for Akane's face, but it, too, is stopped within milliseconds.

And she was loving every second of it. She knew in prowess, she stood no chance over a kitsune that was as strong and intimidating as she was. Akane is truly one of a kind, no other kitsune looked or acted like her. So intimidating, so distant, and yet...

So easy to read.

Riko could see it in her eyes. If the eyes were the mirror to one's soul, then Akane's were an open book. Akane put on a tough front, and she definitely had the body for it. But deep down, she could see a personality that she kept hidden to the rest of the world, maybe even to herself. And Riko was determined to bring it out.

Akane releases her grasp on Riko, turning her attention back to the dummy. Akane began to use her legs, swiftly striking the dummy on its side. Splinters broke out, scattering to the floor. Riko attempts once more to reach out for Akane, and as her leg is in mid-swing, she lifts it high up, her foot high above her head, turning towards Riko, and she slams it downwards towards Riko. Riko freezes in place, her life flashing before her eyes.

Her leg stops mere inches away from the top of Riko's head, her face reading very clearly to her: she's irritated. She grits her teeth together, showing off her canine tooth, eyebrows furrowed.

"Enough. I am busy. Go bother someone else." Riko frowns, placing a hand on her toned calf. Her hand trails slightly downward, and it's surprisingly smooth. Akane's ears twitch slightly, her tail swishing behind her.

"Please, Akane? Just give me a moment of your time?" Riko takes hold of her leg, lowering it down to her shoulder, her head leaning against her calf. Akane's eyes widen, but they immediately narrow, and she crosses her arms over her chest.

"If I agree, will you allow me to train in peace?"

Akane should have never agreed to letting Riko have her way. She was now being dragged by the hand towards the bath house, uncertain of what the small human had in store for her. Riko takes them to an open hot spring that sits outside. The water is giving off steam that rolls up into the air. The water is a dark, deep blue-green, a bamboo wall surrounding it. Small rocks line the water, and a path of stones lead towards the springs.

Riko begins to untie her black obi sash, her white yukata becoming loose. She can feel Akane's eyes on her, and she is sure to let the yukata slip down and off her shoulders tantalizingly slowly. When it drops to her feet, she is bare naked, her light skin exposed for Akane.

She glances over her shoulder, catching Akane's eye, and she turns her head away, beginning to strip her clothes off. Her black and gold obi belt was first to go, joining the heap of fabric on the ground. With that gone, the yukata shirt she let dangle fell freely. Her tight, long black pants rolled right off her body, leaving her with only her underwear and the bandages wrapped around her breasts. She walked over to the hot spring, sitting at the edge, letting her legs drop into the water.

Riko swayed over, stepping into the water until it was at breast level, her nipples peeking out from the water's surface whenever she moved. Akane leaned back, holding herself up by her elbows, looking up at the open sky. Not a single cloud to be seen, the light blue sky was exposed to her.

Akane's ears twitch, and she spies Riko wading over to her. She rests her chin on her thigh, looking at her. She shakes her head, resuming her cloudless watch. It was only when she two hands began to creep up her legs did she snap back to Riko.

Riko stared up at her, lips slightly parted, her hands slowly sliding their way upwards. Akane could only watch, uncertain of how to react, or perhaps more curious as to what the human before her was trying to pull.

When her hands reach the hem of her underwear, that is when Akane sits up, taking hold of them.

"What are you doing?" Even though she asks this aloud, she does not prevent Riko from moving her hands once more as they grab the hem of her underwear near the crotch, pulling it to the side. Riko admires the sight before her. Akane's vagina is bare with no hair to speak of. She smiles to herself seeing this fierce warrior takes the time to shave herself.

Riko begins to move a finger over to her vaginal lips, and Akane's hands are upon her's again.

"Wait..." She mutters out softly, but she does not attempt to stop her. Riko stares into her eyes and can plainly read them: she wants this.

"You want me to stop?" Riko asks teasingly. Akane furrows her brow, shaking her head slowly. "Then, you want me to touch you?"

"I will not participate in your little game." Riko shrugs, beginning to move her finger away. Akane's breath hitches, and the look of disappointment flashes across her face. She tries to hide it quickly, but Riko has been trained to study her facial expressions, and can catch them instantaneously.

"Do I have your permission to touch you?" Akane begins to bite down on her bottom lip, and she's quiet. Riko can practically see the gears in her head turning as she ponders what the best response is. After what seems like moments, Akane slowly shakes her head yes.

Riko smiles, her finger hovering back over, descending onto the lips. Her finger trails up and down, slowly, getting a nice pace going. Akane sighs softly, tilting her head to the side, watching Riko. Their eyes are locked on one another, and it stirs up the excitement in Riko. She moves her finger faster, and she is rewarded with the slick wet juices produced from Akane. Akane sighs again, pure ecstasy dripping from her tone and she spreads her legs further.

"Take it off." Riko commands. Akane's brows rise, surprised by how bold the little human before her has become. And surprisingly, even to her, Akane obeys, and she strips off the underwear without resistance. Riko smiles, her lips closing in on her vagina, and she plants a small kiss on her clit. Akane bites down on her lip again, observing her as she flicks her tongue out, prodding at her clit.

It isn't long before Riko has Akane breathing and panting hard, her tongue working diligently on the clit and the lips, occasionally dipping into the entrance to tease and prod. And the two continue to keep their eyes on the other, and it drives Riko mad with pleasure. She loves this giant warrior of a woman who keeps contact as she eats her out. And that's when she plunges a finger in, eliciting a sharp moan from Akane.

"Fuck..." She breathes out. Riko shoves her finger in and out, continuing to use her tongue to pleasure her clit. Akane moans, and Riko begins to slide a hand upwards and to the bandages. She tries to grip for her breast, but they're bound down, making it unmanageable.

"Remove the bandages, Akane." Akane obliges without a word, using her sharp nail to cut it down in the middle. As the bandages part, Riko's hand sweeps them aside, exposing her breast. There are scars covering her chest, and she licks her lips as her fingers trail over them. They explore the scars around her breasts until one leads her to a nipple, and she begins to pinch and pull at it.

Akane slings her head back, grunting softly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Riko smiles, shoving her tongue into Akane's vagina along with two fingers, fucking her to the best of her ability as her hand juggles her breast. When Akane is panting, Riko climbs up onto the kitsune, hovering her crotch over Akane's face. Akane looks at her eyes, and can see the desire oozing from them.

"Now you do-" Riko is interrupted by her own moaning as Akane has instantly latched her hands onto Riko's hips, her tongue lapping furiously away at her vagina. She squirms slightly with each stroke of her tongue, panting softly. She's dripping wet, and not just from the hot spring.

"Akane, just like that, god... How are you so good at- Oh!" Akane pulls her closer, shoving her tongue deep into her vagina. Riko moans loudly, tilting her head back, her hands flying to her own breasts. She begins to play with them, and the bounce about in her hands. When one of Akane's hands moves away, it dawns on Riko that perhaps being fingered by a kitsune may not be the best idea. But, there is no way to stop it from happening, as a finger is plunged into her vagina while she is in mid-thought.

To her surprise and relief, Akane is able to avoid scratching Riko, and instead, fingers her with a controlled rhythm. She can only guess the strong warrior has pleasured herself before, and has learned a way to prevent clawing herself up.

And she's glad, for Riko is thoroughly enjoying this treatment. Though, Riko is ready for something else with Akane, and shakily stands. Akane watches her, her brow arched in confusion.

"Did that not satisfy you? I can attempt again." Riko laughs, shaking her head.

"No, it was... perfect. I want to do something else with you." Riko eyes the bamboo, noticing a sprout. She walks over to it, and attempts to bend it. It bends with ease and Riko grins. "Can you cut this out for us?"

Akane joins her side, looking at the sprout. And she uses her nails to cleanly chop the sprout off the stalk. Riko takes it over to the water, washing it thoroughly. The heat from the water helps to make it more bendable, and when she is finished, she hands it to Akane.

"Sand it down a bit?" And Akane does, using her nails to make the sprout smooth all around, not a splinter in sight. When she is satisfied, Riko takes sprout from her and tugs Akane's hand as she lowers herself to the ground. Akane sits next to her, and Riko leans up, kissing her lips. Akane kisses back, much more roughly, and Riko wraps her arms around her neck, pulling her in deeper.

Their tongues begin to play with one another, dancing and twirling around inside and outside their mouths. Riko spreads Akane's legs apart, and pushes the sprout slowly into her entrance. Akane moans into the kiss, grabbing Riko's wrist, and forcing her to shove the sprout in deeper. She grins into the kiss, positioning her entrance on the other end, and pushing herself into it.

Akane wraps her legs around Riko's waist, and allows Riko to make the first few thrusts. Soon, the two of them are thrusting together in time, moaning and panting together. They press their bodies close, and Akane pins Riko down to the ground, being rougher and faster with her thrusts. The sprout hits all the right places, and Riko quivers with pleasure.

Their lips join together, their hands exploring one another's breasts and they continue to thrust and thrust and thrust until they both shudder, Akane screaming, her nails digging into Riko's skin, and they both orgasm.

Riko is the first to slip out, and she pulls the shoot out from Akane. The two pant, Akane laying on Riko. Riko nuzzles up to Akane, kissing her repeatedly all over her face.

"I'm... glad I took a break."

"Good. Maybe this can become a routine thing."

"Don't push it."