All Comments on 'A New Slave for Kim'

by Saint_Andie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Will527Will527about 1 year ago

Wow, and okay, this is so hot it must have been written by a guy? Not many people play with shit and fewer will admit it. Writing about it with two partners who both enjoy it, well, it's hot. Femdom is really hot when it includes bathroom stuff. Well done.

NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison17about 1 year ago

This is without a doubt one of the best scat stories I have ever read. Excellent, readable and, frankly (as a scat lover), incredibly HOT. I don’t know if this is fiction or not but it is a tale well-written. I can only hope that it’s true. Because in so many ways it rivals my first experience serving as a toilet slave. Can’t wait to read more.

PoopyPants82PoopyPants82about 1 year ago

Wow! I usually don't go for the D/S scenes, but the consensual nature, and mutual play, combined with the compassion and care between the characters was just amazing! I love this! I hope you write more of them!

Saint_AndieSaint_Andieabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you guys for commenting on my story, I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much. A lot was inspired by personal experience years ago and the rest is what I intend to do in the future. I'm not new to this fetish, but I'm new to accepting it and openly talking about it. a lot of the shame and acceptance discussion is from accepting and embracing a fetish I thoroughly enjoy.

And Will527 I am in fact a woman. I know we're extremely rare but I'm one of them.

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Daveabout 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us. :-)

the_hentai_manthe_hentai_manabout 1 year ago

I wish that more scat stories were written like this since most scat stories I have read are ether really harsh femdom stories or maledom stories so its really refreshing to see a scat story with BDSM and a femdom element but still has a gentle and sweet side to it.

And as a sub guy I also wish that there was more cute femdom scat stories like this from the woman's perspective in a F/M pairing since I hardly ever am able to find anything like that since many male writers are only interested in the crueler side of femdom scat.

I don't know why but many lesbian scat stories always seem to do a better job at this then hetero ones (probably because the aforementioned male writers have very narrow interests regarding their fetishes and I am probably in the minority for my interests).

But anyway you did a great job and I look forward to seeing more from you!

NastyHarrison17NastyHarrison17about 1 year ago

Thanks, again, Saint_Andie. It really is an incredibly well-written erotic story.

And I’m pleased that’s you addressed the issue of shame of loving this fetish, but also in accepting it as it is.

I totally enjoy serving as a mistress’s toilet slave. It is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've served three women in my life as a scat consumer. 30 years now. It gets better and better but never easier to discuss. I've often thought about writing it down to clear my head. This has given me encouragement to do so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The best Lesbian scat story ever,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb. I love mouth exchanges of shit working it into mush.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

stargate123stargate12312 months ago

i adore how the eating went both ways, and how everything is loving and sensual! not what i expected when opening the story the first time!

ThrowawayIguessThrowawayIguess11 months ago

This is such a fantasy of mine. I hope the wlw community becomes a bit more friendly to this stuff.

jbinzjbinz10 months ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my, that was a hot story. I don't like the usual S&M that seems obligatory. This hits all the right buttons. thanx

Saint_AndieSaint_Andie5 months agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for the positive reviews! I never thought this story would be so well received.

TheHat900TheHat90019 days ago

Superb. I’m in the group who dislike cruelty, can just about dig CNC or humiliation, but really love filth between equal partners. This is great D/s - a domme who cares about her sub and would surely, if you kept going, end up leading her to turn-ons she doesn’t even know she has… Brava!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous