A New Slave for Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached for her hand to get her attention and said, "I want to watch you eat it."

Given how intensely she enjoyed this type of play, it was unsurprising that she was a closed mouth eater.I had always thought that the best part of scat play was defiling my mouth with shit and I took pleasure in the fact that my new toy felt similar about the act.

With each motion behind her lips I imagined what was happening inside. I've always loved how shit melts into goo when heat and motion are applied to it. Each churning motion transfixed me and I could feel sexual tension mounting inside my body. As I gave in to the pleasure from between my legs I noticed her hand was unconsciously in synchronous motion with her mouth. Each chew was a half circuit around my clit and I began to feel helpless to her rhythm.

"Sit on my face?" My voice startled me in its softness.

Daisy swallowed, suppressed a gag and smiled at me through stained teeth. "I was hoping- I mean, yes mistress!"

As she positioned her ass over my face I was overwhelmed by her scent and still craved more. A single idea pulsed in my brain repeatedly: "This isn't enough, I want more." Giving in to desire, I lapped at Daisy's asshole with my tongue and slapped her ass to get her to push it into my mouth.

I felt her posture straighten as she lifted her face from between my legs With a grunt her anus projected from it's resting position but only gave hot damp air.

"Give it to me." I murmured and pressed my lips to her hole.

Daisy tilted her hips and I felt her asshole bulge on my tongue. I knew it was in there and when I forced my tongue into her, I knew I was going to get it.

Daisy groaned and it felt like she could shit at any second, but I could only sense the soft walls of her rectum.

Pleasure tugged at my thoughts, Daisy's fingers were still in me, but the intense waves pulsing from the peak of my legs led me to believe she was eating me out. Her mouth was filled with shit and she was eating me out! My muscles tingled and I was at the threshold of climax, but I wanted her to shit in my mouth.

Despite my position, I slapped her ass with force. "Neither of us is coming until you do it in my mouth." I yelled from beneath her ass.

Her reply was quiet, but her actions filled me with confidence. With two fingers on each side, she spread her beautiful hole wide enough that I could see into her rectum.

"Can you see it? I think it's stuck."

I peered into her black hole and said, "I don't see anything except part of your walls."

As the sexual tension began to settle without her filthy tongue to tighten it I became transfixed by her anal walls. Instead of ordering her to bring me to orgasm, I let my hand find its way between my legs.

"Mistress, may I resume?" She asked from over her hunched shoulder.

When her anus closed I brought my hand back up from my breast to look and see how much filth it had picked up from down there. I found my hand coated in a thicker layer than I expected. Where had it even come fr-"

My mind went blank, the little slut was at my pussy again. Electric currents ran through my body forcing my legs to tense and straighten while my back arched an fell in heaving undulations. With all the shit I'd gathered from my tits I smeared my hand across my face.

I was desperate to take the last of Daisy's shit into my mouth before I came, so I pressed my messy face between her ass cheeks and searched for the asshole that I felt I might be in love with. I tried to steady myself to get a good lock on her but my body seemed to have a life of it's own and I was always shifted in a direction that forced my head away from her asshole.

In frustration, I wrapped my arms around her hips and squeezed as tightly as I could to hold myself in place. Though the sounds of my moaning I heard her groan and soon discovered why. The impacted head of a turd forced it's way into my mouth. Fortunately it was just the head that was impacted and the rest was creamy soft serve filth. I bit into the turd slowly so to savor the sensation of my slave's shit surrounding my teeth.

Sensing that the lost shit found it's way out, Daisy wrapped her arms around my legs, increased her pace and began to force my body into giving a long delayed orgasm.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" I yelled before plunging my face back into her shit smeared ass. Her shit continued to flow out and after my mouth hadn't the smallest pocket of space left, It overflowed onto my face. I scrunched my eyes shut when I sensed it on my cheeks and hugged her gyrating hips, I found my face completely covered and I immersed my mindin the sensation of feeling like I'd been buried alive in this woman's shit.

In a quick flash I gave in to the sexual tension and sensation, my mind went white as the dam broke and a flood overtook me.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out through the densely packed shit. In silence my body froze in pleasure.

Hot rancid air flowed into my nose and upon exhalation, I forced the shit out of my mouth.

"Oh my god!" I panted as aftershocks writhed inside me and I searched for her with my hand.

Our fingers meshed together and she asked me to hold still so she could remove her shit from my face.

"There's a hose under the bed." I said and held out a hand for her to put it in. "It has a red dial, turn it all the way to the right."

Warm water ran over my face and once I was sure it was safe to open my eyes, I saw her kneeling by the bed in perfect submissive posture.

"Let me make you come." I said and reached for her.

"I did already."

"Before me?"

"Right after your first."

"Good. We're already synchronized."

"You're not mad?"

"Not at all. Let's go clean off."

"I can start cleaning up while you shower." Daisy suggested as we reached the back of the dungeon.

"We can shower at the same time. It's kind of like a locker room shower with plenty of room. And plus you don't want to be seen when the maid gets in, he'll try to clean you with his tongue."

"It really is ok, I don't mind if you want some time away from me."

"Showering together is aftercare, consider it an order."

"I did it again, didn't I?"

"We're new to each other, Your Mistress knows it will take some time until you know what to expect." I said and took her by her slimy hand into the warmth of the communal shower.

I led her under a showerhead and watched the filth wash off her face and said, "I had a lot of fun with you."

Daisy bowed her head, "Thank you Mistress. I had fun too."

Sensing that she needed a little space, I stepped to the adjacent shower head and turned it on.

"Mistress?" Her call echoed against the tile walls.

"Yes, Daisy?"

"Do you ever feel ashamed of yourself for having this fetish?"

"Never and this is why. What is your favorite color?"

"Umm, Yellow."

"Ok, well you're wrong, your favorite color should be blue. And you should change it."

"I can't. Oh."

"We like what we like and that's all there is to it. It can't be changed"

We showered in silence for a minute and I let my mind wander through the memories of our scene replay in my mind.

The Daisy broke the static of the showers, "You're incredible!"

I turned to look at her and found her on her knees. I wanted to to say that I was nothing special, but I'd been around enough subs to know that when they need to pay you a sudden compliment, it was best to be gracious.

I took her hands in mine, "Thank you, Daisy. Your esteem means a lot to me."

"I never, so much as, thought that I could have that kind of scene with a Dominant. Up until now all I have done is toilet service and I usually end up being insulted and humiliated for it. You're as dominant as any Domme I've met but you enjoy playing this way. I just- I never even thought this could be possible."

I let her finish and pulled her into an embrace, "You're pretty incredible yourself, I'm so happy to have found a sub that can play on my level."

Once refreshed we lounged on the sofas and answered Mom's questions. My Daisy had answered my Mom's ad nearly a year ago and had been in regular correspondence with her to verify her health, experience and safety. She hoped to earn a collar and was entirely mine to teach, train and enjoy.

12