A New Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the songwriter award was being handed out, a spotlight picked out those in the running. I wasn't prepared for that when my name was announced. My surprise caused so many laughs. Dawn was smiling, she spoke to mum, "He never thinks he's any good. He brilliant."

When they opened the envelope and my name was read out, Elizabeth gave me a gentle kiss and said, "You have to walk up and receive it."

I was so embarrassed. When they handed it to me, I was asked to say a few words. I looked at my parents and Elizabeth.

I smiled as I said, "I'd like to thank my mum and dad, Hailey and Brian who not only put up with my early attempts but supported my dream. I'm sure if I look closely enough in the loft, they'll have saved all my early attempts, no matter how excruciating they were." Dad was nodding. "A songwriter is only as good as those who produce the records and the artist. In this case Jack Dobbs and of course Leigh-Anne. They take what seems good and make it perfect. Thank you both and the staff who help you."

I came off the stage not realising I was sweating. Mum said, "Well done. Almost as though someone had written it for you."

I laughed, she'd helped me out. It was all true which she said would make it.

As the evening went deeper, I think we all could tell Elizabeth was getting nervous. I whispered in her ear, "When you're called, just be honest. Mum told me that and it worked out for me." She squeezed my hand.

The music press had been on about the album and the need for new blood to win the award. Leigh-Anne had won so many recent awards, there were other artists who should be awarded it. It was payback for not giving them the interviews they wished.

When the announcement came out and the spotlight lit her up she was beaming. When her name was read out, she appeared shocked. She made her way to the stage where she accepted the award.

She spoke to us all, "David said earlier that it was the artist and the producer who create greatness. Without the great songwriter, one who is able to stir your emotions, you may have a song but not one which resonates with those who hear it. The album is a reminder of a dark time in our lives. Of how someone manipulated our love for her own ends.

"I want to thank all of those who have voted for the album. The award which is very much appreciated is not the only thing to happen tonight but it does add to this evening, the best evening of my life.

"The main reason is that tonight David asked me to be his wife and I screamed "Yes!"

"You'll know why when you listen to my new album which sees love triumph.

"Shortly, Rebecca and I shall sing a duet composed by David for a children's film. You'll be enchanted and know why I love him so much."

The gasps from the audience when she said we were to marry astounded me.

As the act to close the show, I presume the organisers thought she'd do one from her album. To say Rebecca and she nailed it would be an understatement. They had moved the song along so far, most adults had tears of joy in their eyes. Many were testing their waterproof mascara.

Once back at the hotel we had a nightcap. Everyone was still buzzing. Mum couldn't believe how great Rebecca and Elizabeth had been. The song had become theirs. Elizabeth said, "The whole score is amazing. When we recorded it, everyone there was going "this can't get any better" but it did. It's his best ever work."

Once in our room, Elizabeth was all over me. I was covered in lipstick as she extracted her revenge for me not giving her time to kiss me when I proposed. She stepped back, dropped her dress and stood still as my eyes opened wide. She was wearing a quarter cup bra, suspenders and stockings and a tiny tanga brief in a matching blue/black silk. Sarah had prized my preferences out. I didn't look for long as she pounced on me, dragged my trousers and pants down before impaling herself on my cock. As she rocked back and forth, her lips explored my neck, chest as she kissed and nibbled me. She was really squeezing her pussy which caused me to cum very quickly. (Something I learned later Sarah had advised her about along with other sex acts).

We fell asleep still joined. I awoke to her helping herself again. She laughed at my expression before changing to reverse cowgirl so I could see her bum framed by the suspenders. It was magnificent! All to soon I was cumming again.

She held me for a while before saying, "We need to shower, dress and meet up with the others."

I delayed her by attacking her nipples for a few minutes but she wouldn't be persuaded to stay in bed.

Sarah has helped our sex life so much. We can speak about anything. We'll do many of the fantasies we have but only between ourselves. One caused a stir as I was caught with an escort in an Edinburgh hotel. The paparazzi were furious when Elizabeth appeared on my arm at breakfast. Dawn put out a beautiful statement which explained why a couple so in love played with each other to keep their love fresh.

Three months later we were married. It was a small wedding with family and closest friends. For our first dance as husband and wife, we danced to a song from her new album which was being released while we were on honeymoon. It brought tears to everyone. It defined our love.

The next day, her parents were to take us to the airport but they arrived with my parents five hours early. Elizabeth was happy. She knew.

We ended up by the pool. Everyone was still speaking about the wedding. I was distracted as were our dads when we realised the women had all left. We were looking around when we heard screaming coming towards us. Happy screams. As they appeared they were wearing white "t" shirts. They all dived into the pool. As they came up I was astonished to see them all laughing at us. They stood up and there wasn't a bikini top in sight.

Hailey walked towards dad, her breasts clearly visible through the wet cotton. Her nipples were hard and her areolas darkened as she approached him. They looked astonishing. He was breathing quickly. She kissed him and said, "Well, does it match your fantasy?" He nodded as he kissed her back with interest.

Elizabeth targeted me. She laughed as I blushed. She knows I love her breasts and everywhere else. This was so out of character for her. Leigh-Anne probably would but not her. Yet here her two nipples were attacking that wet cotton. Her areolas were darkening as well. Her breasts looked like they were laughing at me. They certainly mesmerised my eyes. It caused me to rise something I thought I'd need a week to recover after the bride had emptied me. She snuggled in making sure I knew she had felt my reaction.

Betty was grilling Michael. He was blushing as well.

To tease even more they played around splashing each other and us.

Eventually we had to shower and head off. Mum and dad stayed behind to clear up. We all knew what that meant.

The honeymoon was great. We had a small private island in Croatia. Elizabeth surprised me by sunbathing naked each day. After I rubbed all the sunscreen on she had me make love to her. She changed positions frequently so we didn't burn.

When we came back, the album was a worldwide number one. Dawn had arranged a tour which would be seven months in total but not a punishing schedule. Rebecca, Antony and Melanie would take parts of the tour to support her. I went with her. Mum looked after Rebecca and dad came to help Antony. For a month both supported her.

I wrote quite a few songs on that tour. She sneaked a single out about a wife as an escort which sold well!

Rose managed to get Dad's employers to pay big style for their abuse of him. Several of the firms looking to have their debts repaid had seen my parents credit rating go down and heard of the problems so added to them by wanting agreements paid off sooner.

The next year awards were all too soon upon us. Rebecca and Antony won best newcomers for their duet album. Elizabeth caused a stir as she accepted the award for best album. We had not announced she was pregnant but her waddling to the podium made it obvious to all. She was beaming.

I'd new songs for all the girls, some more other stars. One album Elizabeth was looking to complete before she gave birth. It was highly personal, maybe too personal to release though Jack and Dawn say, "It's perfect. It closes the past."

Jack had heard Hailey singing along to some of the songs and he engaged her as a session singer. She never told anyone until she appeared for Rebecca recording her new album. They had been close but if anything, this made them closer still.

In between film scores, I was working on songs for the baby. We deliberately refused knowledge of the sex. He/she will be loved no matter.

Last night, the whole extended family attended a pre-release screening of the kids film. The kids all screamed as "their" song came on. Everyone's face was a big smile as they trooped out. It worked for kids and adults.

Later in bed, Elizabeth said, "Our child loved the songs. Their hand kept time. They could feel the love in the music."

She kissed me so passionately we made love spooned as it was easier for her.

We cuddled in together afterwards. She sighed, "I love this but I am so looking forward to being able to fuck again. Just drive you wild. I love you so much, much more than I ever thought possible. After the birth when I can't, I'll blow you every day."

I laughed, "I'd love that but our child may have other ideas and demand your attention. I love you so I'll put up with being second fiddle for a while."

We kissed and fell asleep, happy in our love, grateful for a future together.